Britnee’s Trailer Park Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers

Jed couldn't hold out much longer and he grimaced and groaned as his balls grew tight! "Ima Cum in ya too, Britnee!!!"

Britnee tugged his face from between her heaving tits and slapped him hard! "Ain't no fuckin' way in Hell you gonna put a baby in my belly, ya fuckin' idiot!"

Leaping right off his huge prick, she twisted around and pressed her fat tits around Jed's pulsing cock! The feeling of soft tit-flesh on his prick was too much and the young moron cried out as his cock began spitting out sticky loads of cum, painting Britnee's face and chin! In seconds, her heavy juggs were soaked with his jizz and she moaned as the throbbing cock filled her mouth!

The insatiable nympho gulped as much down as she could before throating Jed down to his balls, grunting as the hot slime pumped down her throat. Pulling up, she sucked his fuckstick clean and turned to Jayden's dripping cock, which she also throated and sucked clean!

"Mmmm... I love the way my ass and pussy taste on a couple of jizz covered horse cocks!" Britnee giggled, smearing the cum on her tits all over her belly and face. "You idiots don't look like much, but Lord! Y'all can fuck! Now, go get dressed so we can get outta here! We got bidnizz to take care of."

The twin studs just sat there, stunned by the greatest sex either of them had ever had. Shaking her head, Britnee slapped them back to reality.

"Hey! Dumbfucks! I said git dressed! An' find my clothes while I freshen up!"

Shortly, the trio climbed into Jed's rusted, beat up truck and headed into town.

End Part One

gfunk45
gfunk45
255 Followers