Backdoor Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"So...this would just be sexual servitude. And you're okay with that. Interesting. Tempting. Very tempting. Maybe on a trial basis or something. You spend a weekend or two with me that way, at my beck and call, see how you like it that way," I suggested.

"Well, a friend of mine, Melissa, is a guy's private slut for a month and she loves it already, but sure. A weekend at a time is a good start, at least until you decide that you love having my sweet Indian fanny at your disposal, to shag whenever it pleases you, love. Could be a nice way to let off steam from a hard week of studies. I still need a money slave or two, though...you know, to pay for my lifestyle. Or maybe I should go into stripping to pay for law school. Or get a Sugar Daddy, for that matter. Face it, I work hard at my education, but in the end, my tastes and desires are too...extravagant for even a lawyer's pay to cover my expenses, and I don't have my law degree yet. Anyway, I should still find a replacement slave or two for what I thought that you would be. Thankfully, you didn't. I'm glad now that I've found a man with a spine and a set of bollocks," Sherry said, getting up to kiss me.

"Where off to now?" I asked her.

"Nowhere yet. Remember, I'm to draw up the contract for you and your butt sluts. That's going to be rather lovely, I think. Then I plan to find one of those fine lads that I pegged the other day and feed him a creampie, love. Yours, to be precise. I'm going to love this, I think. Well, if I do this, I need to get used to visiting you and having you have your way with my arse. Please understand that I'm not going to be your wife, girlfriend, etc...ever. I'm going to be your slave. Not submissive partner, either. Slave. Pet. Plaything. Fuck toy. Your saucy slut, ready to do whatever you ask of her...or if it's domestic, have her own slaves do so. Might be fun to get off from having you top me and then let off my dominant urges with someone else. A very patient someone, I think, because his girlfriend or whatever shall be a slut addicted to dominating him and serving another man," Sherry laughed as she gave me a lot of tongue.

"Well, they're coming over now, I think," I smiled, as I heard the doorbell ring and started to answer it, but Sherry reached it first.

"Oh, you must be the lovely couple. Don't mind me. I'm just the ex-girlfriend and all that jazz," Sherry smiled at them, letting them in.

I felt my cock harden a good deal as I saw how both of my tenants were dressed. Brit wore Daisy Dukes and a bikini top, while Rich only had on his sweatpants and flip flops, his hairless chest entirely bare. I could see how the two reacted to seeing Sherry in her semi-dressed state and my cock exposed to both of them. It was clear that I just had fucked her, too. The house smelled of sex and beer, as I gestured for both of them to come over to me and sit down.

"Did you bring the lube, because you're gonna need it if you sign this contract that Sherry will help create for us. She's a law student, by the way. Originally from Manchester, as it happens. Attended the finest public schools, too. That's the girl who sent you the pic of her bald pussy, of course. She's a bit of a switch, it seems. Now, both of you drink a bit to steel yourselves for what's going to happen to you. Sherry's contemplating some kind of arrangement for herself and she might opt to participate at some point in this, but it will be as I determine. Now, are you ready to begin? Wait, perhaps we should get something proper to eat this fine Saturday night?" I decided.

"Well, I know of a place that does a great curry if you're open to Indian food. If one of you has a stomach issue, though, I understand," Sherry noted.

"As much Indian as I've eaten, the food should be no trouble. You're rather spicy yourself," I teased my ex, who burst into laughter while Brit blushed a tad and Rich got visibly hard.

"Yes, you are rather nice at eating this sweet fanny of mine, aren't you? I keep it shaved just for you, in fact. Maybe that's the part of me that I should sign over to you, not my arse. Who knows? Anyway, we're here for these two, aren't we, not for me?" Sherry winked at us.

"So, Indian...what place?" I was curious now.

"Devi's. A friend of mine runs it. She married a Puerto Rican guy, Gustavo, who works for United Airlines and was able to land her a concession at the airport. Nice couple, really. I've slept with both of them now and then, separately and in threesomes. She's from New Delhi, actually. Anyway, they have a new treat...it's a chicken curry pizza. The girl still doesn't eat beef, but she has opened up to chicken, fish, and other meats. It shows with Gustavo's and her idea of the chicken curry pizza. Trust me, it's delicious, love," Sherry smiled as Brit and Rich turned to me.

"Well, you guys on board with that?" I asked them, curious, in case it was an issue.

"You're the Master, Sir," Brit winked, while Rich nodded.

"Very well, then. Chicken curry pizza it is. A first for me to be sure," I laughed as Sherry dialed the numbers for Devi's.

"Alright, now, while the food awaits, let's consider what is at stake here. You want to live rent-free for a year in that house, in exchange for which I own your asses. I've decided that isn't good enough. I want you both to move in with me, so I can have much easier and more regular access to your asses. I'll let Sherry move into the other place for now, and why I won't quite leave her rent-free, since she's in school, I'll be...flexible about how she pays it, when, etc. How does that sound, folks?" I suggested an alteration in the original plans.

"Well, that would definitely help us, for sure, and I wouldn't mind it if you had daily access to my ass. What about you, Rich?" Brit asked her husband.

"God, yes! The idea of seeing you get it regularly from him as well as me, as well as the chance of your cock going in my ass...damn," Rich grinned, his bulge undeniable through his sweatpants.

"Well, since it's anal only, prepare for both of you getting a lot of anal. You do realize that, right? Sure, there will be other partners for me, including Sherry here, especially when I want mouth or pussy, but since you're only offering me your butts, count on them getting a lot of traffic, so to speak. Your assholes may never fully return to normal. The vagina is far more resilient, as demonstrated after so many births. The anus tends to become very loose after a consistent regimen of sodomy," I warned them both, "not that I mind, of course. Even looser, it's still sexy. It's just never going to be the same for either of you. And it won't just be my cock going up there. Plus, I'll make you wear butt-plugs when not using them, so even if this ended a year from now, you will be very changed people, anally speaking."

"We kind of hope that it won't end after the year, but if it does, we hope for good tenant references," Brit declared.

"Sweet Brit, even if it ends a year from now, you can stay with me, both of you, for as long as you wish, just with new terms for rent or whatever we decide at the time," I explained to her, which made both Rich and she smile.

"That is touching, but what about the contract?" Sherry reminded us with a slight giggle that was uncharacteristic for her.

"Indeed. So, anyway, to recap, you both to live with me as my anal slaves for a year. No vaginal intercourse or oral with either of you unless you indicate that you're open to it. Perhaps temporary tattoos on your asses to mark that they are mine for the year. Permanent ones to replace them if you decide for a longer contract after the year is up. Don't worry, when at work, I won't trouble you, but as soon as you get home, unless we're going out in public shortly, those asses are to be exposed for my pleasure. Now, housework...," I began to discuss that when Brit raised her hand.

"I'll do the housework for all of us, Master, I promise. I have a part-time job, but nothing that would stop me from being a good...well, housewife, for lack of a better word, for both of you. As for oral...well, Rich and I have talked it over, and apparently, he was just worried about you taking my pussy. He wouldn't mind the idea of me sucking your cock...and he wouldn't be opposed to sucking it himself. He just didn't want you to start fucking my pussy or monopolize my mouth, you see. So, as long as you are fine with sharing my mouth with him...and are open to him sucking your dick, too, he's fine with that...with me sucking your cock, too," Brit assured me.

"So, blowjobs are back on the table. Nice. But with the idea that we share your...favors there. Rich and I, that is. Good to know. And Rich wants to suck my cock, too. Very nice to know. So, four holes available to me regularly. Even better than the two that I thought that I was getting. Still, that's the icing. The cake itself is owning your sweet asses. The idea of plundering your booty, so to speak. Guess we'd best invest in lube, and lots of it, especially at first. What about safewords, in case it gets too rough?" I asked them.

"Jackass?" Rich grinned as he suggested that.

"Works for you, at least. And you, sweet Brit?" I turned my attention to the sexy, nerdy strawberry blonde who now openly licked her lips at the idea of sucking and bending over for me.

"Whiz," Brit winked at me.

"Definitely fits you, my hot little geek," I watched her blush as she showed her lust through the lenses of her glasses.

"So, we've agreed on safewords, living together, and what holes are available...and to whom. Assuming that Brittany's pussy is still off-limits, of course," Sherry recapped.

"Yes, that's still the case, I think. Some things are still between us...for now, at least. We might review that in time," Rich asserted for the first time.

"Very much what he said. I respect his wishes and understand that he is sacrificing a chance to penetrate other women...or men, for that matter, in order to preserve his exclusive rights to my pussy. We've agreed that the mainstream, conventional, vanilla sex remains each other's as the only part not released from our wedding vows...yet. We need to ease into something like this and our fantasy was mainly about the anal part, anyway...well, anal and D/s. Rich is content for now to focus on sharing me and...well, maybe he should say it himself," Brit blushed a bit more.

"Yeah, sharing her and...sharing you. Sharing the experience of serving you, which I think will help us bond even more, as fellow submissives. I've long wanted to explore my sexuality a bit...and that is more of an interest to me right now...trying out the cock than experiencing another pussy. I've had a few of those already...and they're great. Don't get me wrong about that. But at least for now, I want to concentrate on being a bottom to the same Top as my wife serves, being a slave to the same Master...and the whole bisexuality thing, you know," Rich stammered a little toward the end.

"What about if I want to have Sherry peg you now and then, or let her use your mouth for her pleasure, you know, licking her pussy or ass?" I probed a bit.

"Well, that's different. That's part of serving you. It doesn't involve me sticking my dick in another woman's pussy, you see. It's not a betrayal of our little pact, right?" Rich coughed a little, but Brit nodded in assent.

"Exactly. I don't mind him trying other women, if he likes, but he is trying to be fair to me by making a sacrifice here, as a gesture of gratitude and love, if you will, because he still wants my pussy to himself. Which I get, you know. I really do. So if he's cool with me sucking a dick or eating a pussy, I'm okay with him doing the same, and I'm certainly okay with him being pegged or taking a live cock up the ass. If he wants to rim Sherry, that's perfectly fine with me as well. I'm only setting those limits about cock and pussy until Rich gives me the green light for complete sharing," Brit declared.

"So, soft swinging in a sense, but with a bondage twist," I now poured shots for everyone, figuring that we could all use some Scotch right then...and Chivas was pretty neat in more ways than one.

"Exactly," Rich laughed, downing his shot, just as the pizza was delivered by Sanjay, Devi's cousin and occasional lover, originally from New Delhi.

I was about to answer the door again, but once more Sherry beat me to the punch. She paid for the pizza and hugged Sanjay, who was visibly hard as he saw her state of undress...I quickly gathered that he was more into her than she had been into him, but maybe that would change. He came across rather submissive and very shy, just her sort of long-term relationship material. I got the impression that he had held a torch for her for a long time, which didn't surprise me. As twisted and sometimes annoying as Sherry could be, she had a definite sex appeal and some endearing qualities that had started to show again after a rough attempt at a romance between us. She was a lot more likeable as an ex than as a girlfriend, but I gathered that Sanjay might not mind her rules as much. He viewed her as if she was Kali or Lakshmi incarnate or something like that.

After she paid and Sanjay left, I grinned and told Sherry, "You know, that boy really wants you...bad. He's got the hots for you, no question of that."

"I know. And in the past, when I was hung up on a certain young stud, I didn't think of Sanjay as more than a sort of honorary cousin, but now. Now, love, I do believe that I shall claim the poor bastard before he finds another Goddess to worship," she licked her lips and winked at me, indicating that she was fully aware of her effect on the delivery guy.

"When did you decide this?" Rich asked, truly curious.

"Just now. It was an impulse, but now I want to take the poor sod home and make him my bum boy, my milquetoast hubby bitch. He's totally going to be whipped, don't you agree?" Sherry laughed wickedly, making Brit blush and giggle a bit.

"So you've found my replacement. Yeah, he's an excellent choice for that role. Meek, shy, and likely to be very docile. Defies all of the arrogant, negative stereotypes about Indian men, I would say," I remarked.

"Sure, because he's an outcaste...an untouchable. Just being considered by me is socially better than he deserves...in his eyes. If this were another age, he'd worship me from distance and never dare to approach me, of course. Now, at least, he can service me as he should. That's progress, I think," Sherry smiled as she returned to work.

"Yes...let's get back to our plans, right?" I took the hint, being eager to own Brit and Rich...especially Brit, of course.

"So, are we in agreement, then? Mouths are to be shared, asses belong to Donald, at least for a year, no rent to be charged, and others can be included at the discretion of Donald, as man of the house. Donald is the boss, the man of the house. Household chores to be the duty of Brit, of course. Very much Susie Homemaker here, but that doesn't bother me. Feminism should be about respecting women's choices, even old-fashioned ones, I would think. Sleeping arrangements?" Sherry asked as she ate her slice of the pizza, which I must admit was delicious in its own spicy way.

"Three to a bed, I think. Yeah, all three of us together. Thankfully, my bed is nice and large. I can fit my butt sluts in it with me. I will enjoy spooning with them and pressing my cock against the outside of their asses, too. Teasing them with my cock to keep them eager to take it. There will be regular enemas, too, and scheduled colonics at times to keep you guys in proper shape for sodomy. You will both wear butt-plugs, naturally, and wash thoroughly for hygiene. Oh, and those butts of yours had better been exposed to me the moment that it's clear that you're home for the day. Do we understand each other?" I laid down the law.

"Absolutely...Master," Rich tried my new title on for size.

"Yes, it sounds delicious, Sir," Brit gave me the loveliest smile.

"Good, now we can write this down in a formal contract...including the tattoo idea, right?" Sherry got to work on a legible, intelligible, almost legal document, done quite professionally, of course.

"Exactly. No requirement of fidelity on my part, of course," I said as I kissed first Brit...and then Rich on the mouth, our tongues now tangling together.

"Naturally, Master. We're your slaves, not vice versa," Brit assured me.

"And no condoms. We want it bareback in our asses. We're going to be taking it daily, I think...so we definitely want to feel your cum inside our butts," Rich noted, making me grin.

"So, how about a second agreement, then? One that commits you to be flexible about rent and let me move in to their old house, while I commit myself to lend you my body and any slaves of mine for at least one weekend per month? Lend, not sell, of course. Very short-term, but intense and fun for my part. And my whole body, not just my arse or mouth. My cunny shall be yours for that weekend as well. Just not consistently nor as available or convenient as these two. And...in addition, I hoped that we could agree to be each other's...last resort, sexually. For those moments when you need cunny, not just bum or mouth, or when I'm just plain craving your dick and your dominance. It shall be fun, right?" Sherry propositioned me now, much to my amusement and, frankly, enjoyment...this new side of hers seemed to be brought out by Brit and Rich, and I loved it...just as I loved discovering their nature.

"It's agreed, then. Write it up, if you wish. I'll sign both agreements if everyone else here will do so...and witness them as well," I decided, at which point Sherry rushed to do exactly that.

Once ready, I penned both covenants and watched three other people essentially all agree in some fashion to service my sexual needs for a good long while. It was soon witnessed and the first thing that Brit did was kneel without being asked to worship my cock...her soft lips enveloping my dick down to the base in a seeming hurry to get the most of me that she could at any given time. I was more than a little excited already, but then Rich made things even hotter by sucking my balls and taint, much to my astonishment. Before I knew it, Sherry had grabbed the cooking oil from where I always kept it and added her fingers to my ass. Soon, her lips were on my buns and her tongue licked around my sphincter while her digits penetrated me there.

"God, love, you have the finest arse I've ever seen on a man! Might I please serve your bum while you fuck these two sluts of yours? I fucking adore your arse, darling!" Sherry declared as she alternated between rimming and finger-fucking my ass.

"Damn it, Sherry, yes...you know how to pleasure a man for sure...just don't stop!" I commanded her, not wanting her attention to stop any more than I did the other two, who were now happily engaged in sucking my cock and balls.

"Fuck, Donald...please fuck my ass now! Please! I need it in my ass!" Brit now begged me, bending over the table and sliding down her Daisy Dukes, followed by her thong, which hadn't been totally covered up at all times by her shorts.

I made sure to lube up my cock and Brit's ass as well, bareback as indicated before, while she did her best to relax her asshole and I ease my dick into her butt a couple of thick inches at a time. My cock was average in length, but the girth was another matter...it was far from thin. By the time that I was done with Brit's ass, if I ever was, she would never return to her old tightness again, never could. She would be permanently stretched out, and so would Rich. They could never go back to normal, in that and all other senses. They would have been my personal playthings for at least a year, after all, and given me full rights to sodomize them to my heart's content. There was no way that they could go back to a vanilla, monogamous marriage after taking my cock up the ass for so long.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers