Backdoor Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

I wasn't sure if Brit and Rich were truly aware of the implications of this, but maybe they were and didn't mind...that was more likely than not at this stage. They weren't naïve, after all, and they weren't anal virgins, by their own account. They just happened to both be very submissive at heart, which meant that perhaps on some level they craved me as a dominant who could bring them both to heel, give them discipline and guidance. I wondered if perhaps there was something of that to Sherry as well, but in her own way. She was much more of a switch, someone who wanted to submit to a stronger man on the periphery of her life, but needed a weaker one to serve her in her private world.

In the meantime, my cock was now fully buried in Brit's booty, and God, it was truly awesome! I had never experienced any anal encounter that satisfying, as she pushed back at me with her hips and whimpered, begging me with every sound and movement for more, while her pussy juices began to trickle down her thighs. True, there was not much hair to pull, but it was still my favorite time ever buggering any woman in my life up to that point. I held onto her buns as she met my every thrust frantically and egged me on. She seemed truly hooked already, and I knew that for my part I was as well. Rich told me afterward that he had never seen his Brit so complete, so ecstatic since they had met.

Apparently, what she had craved and needed was to surrender her body so absolutely and intimately to a man and have that man take her...claim her as his property and possession, or so it seemed to me. Her heat and tightness didn't hurt things, either, but given her attitude, even at her loosest, she would be a lot of fun in the sack...that ass was to die for, if one were to ask me.

Pretty soon, it was pretty soon that Brittany was melting, but her hubby helped things for sure, as he slid underneath, urging me to pull off her just long enough for a DP. He was so hard that he definitely had to fuck her, and she clearly ached for another cock inside her. We were now on the floor, instead of bent over the table, with Sherry back at work licking and fingering my butt while I plowed Brittany's ass and Rich took her pussy hard. It was one of the finest sexual experiences that I had ever known and by now I had to fight off cumming, between Brit's glorious booty and Sherry's efforts directed at my own butt.

"Please cum in my ass, Master...please, I want to feel your cum there!" Brit begged me now, while Rich let loose his own seed inside her.

I couldn't hold it off any longer and my cock shot out the contents of my balls into her bottom, my dick still a little hard as I withdrew from her tush and left my slimy load behind in her gaping asshole. I wasn't prepared for what Sherry did next, as she quit rimming and fingering me in favor of sucking my cock straight from Brittany's ass. I hoped that this was sanitary enough, but the look of delight on Sherry's face made it clear that she was happy enough with what she did. Meanwhile, Brit planted her pussy on Rich's face and got into a 69 with him from above, while he lay on the floor, neither of them seeming to mind the taste of cum in their mouths.

Sherry began playing with my ass again with one hand, her other hand cupping and stroking my balls. The biggest shock was the look of complete awe on her face as she sucked my cock and even a sense of satisfaction as I used her mouth as if it were her pussy and she had a chance to please me. My cock was now stiff again and Rich apparently decided that it was his turn to bend over for my use. He waved his ass at me and groaned in delight as I lubed him up with the oil and began to insert my cock into his butt. It was a little wait for him to adjust, but soon I started to pump in and out of his asshole, while he moved his hips to welcome my strokes. The sight of his dick hardening as I hit his prostate repeatedly was truly delicious. He didn't appear to have any seconds about surrendering the booty, at least not yet. I noticed that Brittany was now engaged in offering him her pussy to eat as she lay on the table and spread her legs for him.

I held out a bit longer, of course, since Rich's ass wasn't quite in the same category of pure sensuality as his wife's, but Sherry now worked against me by toying with my prostate again, while Brit did her part by going back into a 69 with her husband. He was soon so excited that he increased his pace of moving his hips just as mine pushed me deeper inside him. It wasn't much longer before I went as far inside him as I could, truly owning his ass, much to our mutual delight, and that knowledge was what did the trick, forcing me to cum as I contemplated just how in control I really was now.

Sherry rose at that moment and kissed each of the two on the mouth, followed by the lip lock she planted on me, giving each of us more than a little tongue. I found myself French kissing Brit immediately afterward, loving her ardor as she kissed me back...and then the real surprise was the willingness of Rich to kiss me on the lips, to fully embrace his bisexuality as I did in such an intimate and passionate manner.

When we came up for air, Sherry took out her camera and began taking pictures of each of us after the act of this fantastic orgy. She even took a series of selfies showing the evidence that I had fucked her earlier that night before the final act, which really surprised all of us. She brought out a strap-on dildo and thigh harness, which she set on the table next to the chicken curry pizza to leave it up to me who got to use it.

"Choices, choices. Whatever to do. Sherry, are you up to a pegging tonight?" I smiled at her, as she winked back at me.

"Bloody hell, I never thought that you'd ask! May I please use your bum boy, Donald dear?" Sherry licked her chops as I nodded my agreement.

Rich looked just a little nervous, but he seemed to remember that Brit and I had both used his ass already, so what was another dick, even plastic, back there? He bent over the table and offered Sherry his bottom for her pleasure, while she eased it into him for a moment. After giving both of them a chance to catch their breaths, Sherry started actively sodomizing him and he began pushing back with equal lust at her, clearly loving what she did to him.

For my part, there was but one thing left to do, and that was to take Brit again, and boy was she ready for it! I started lubing her up again with the oil, though my cum remained inside her as another source of lube as well. She felt slick, slippery, and very warm inside her asshole as I plundered her bowels and she pushed constantly back at me to draw me deeper within her body. She later confessed that she had never felt such intimacy, such complete surrender and vulnerability as when I was buried so far up her bottom, that Rich was nice back there, but he didn't claim and control her deepest, darkest parts as I did, nor did he own her the way that she needed to be owned. She thought of him as more of an equal and she loved him, but she needed to submit to a man, and this was the most deliciously submissive thing that she could enjoy doing, to give up the booty to someone like me. The fact that her husband was taking it up the butt at the same time reinforced that they could be spouses and lovers, but he could never possess her, never be the true keeper of her heart, mind, and soul. She loved him and she would never give him up, but something had always been missing, and now she was complete, now that she found it in me.

Time lost all meaning for a bit, as Sherry and I each sodomized our "victims", both of them as eager for this experience as we were, truth be told. It was likely to be the last hurrah for the night, especially given that I was already hungry from the calories that I'd used up from the hot, sweaty sex...and the beer and Scotch, for that matter were already impairing us all a bit. Still, we kept at it a bit longer, my balls slapping against Brit's thighs as I rammed her asshole and she whimpered from my eager, but steady violation of her butt.

At last, however, Brit and Rich came..and then did Sherry due to the "feel-do" vibrations of the strap-on, my cock being last to the party as I emptied my balls for the final time that night. None of us seemed to worry much about cleaning as we polished off the pizza and drank a couple more shots each to unwind. None of us were fit to drive, either, so I decided to make sure that we all spend the night together. After all, tomorrow was another day and there was so much that could be done together, wasn't there?

"Hey, folks, don't go anywhere. You two are moving, anyway, and you're supposed to be my weekend bed toy, remember? Besides, we're all in no condition to drive. Let's just crush wherever we wish and enjoy the touch of each other's sweat and skin...and other things," I chuckled, drawing some mirth from each of my partners that night.

It wasn't much longer before we limped into the bedroom, all four of us, and collapsed naked, tired, and sweaty onto the mattress in a tangled heap of naked flesh, slick with our bodily fluids and basking in the sensual contact of so much smooth skin. We drifted off to a contented slumber, each of us soothed by the company of the others.

Whatever else happened, we had a night together that we would never forget.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers