Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,022 Followers

"Yeah, that was a big ginormous yes, Liz! You have no idea how... Oh god..." I trailed off, awestruck by the vision displayed before me.

The sight of my sweet Liz on her hands and knees on my bed, her ass in the air and her pretty face resting on my pillow, took my breath away. In that docile position, with her back arched and her rump tilted up, the spectacular roundness of her juicy bubble-butt was accentuated to the extreme.

I was practically drooling as I knee-walked closer to the offered masterpiece that was Lizzie's plump beautiful ass. My hands were trembling and my cock was flexing with anticipation as I lay my palms on her soft meaty asscheeks and started reverently caressing them, murmuring as if in a trance: "Oh my god... So beautiful... So perfect... Amazing, just amazing..."

"I'm not even gonna ask you if you're talking about me or just my ass," Lizzie quipped, looking back at me as she wiggled her jiggly booty with little undulating motions, chuckling: "I don't want you to incriminate yourself, you know..."

We both laughed and I nodded my head to her smiling face in appreciation of her indulgence. Her silvery laughter became a low purr as I leaned down and began planting soft adoring smooches on her sumptuous asscheeks, kissing them in turn before spreading them apart so that I could lick and slobber my way down her buttcrack to her cute little rosebud.

I knew I had to lube her properly with more than my saliva, and I planned to do that and then some, but I couldn't stop myself from giving Liz's winking pucker another thorough rimjob. To the sound of her soft coos and adorable throaty whimpers, I got Lizzie's virgin asshole ready with my tongue as best I could, licking her sphincter into relaxation and wiggling my tongue inside that pink little orifice, making her mewl in lascivious joy. As I did that, I methodically slipped my fingers in her tight wet pussy to coat them in her nectar so I could apply her wetness to her tiny butthole. That didn't really work, though, since I slurped down most of those delicious girl-juices myself.

Determined to get Lizzie nice and ready so she would feel as little discomfort as possible, I soon lost myself in a bout of lewd ass-worship that had little to do with mere preparations. It was Liz who finally reminded me about the main event. Breathing hard while I kept slurping away on her puckered butthole, she sounded pleading and turned on like crazy by my long and devoted rimming as she moaned: "Ohhh Russ, your tongue feels awesome in my ass, you got me so hot! I'm ready, I'm so ready for you uuhh... You got my asshole all tingly... Enough teasing now, I need you inside me, please!"

If I hadn't wanted to sink my cock inside Lizzie's virgin little asshole so much, it would have been way more difficult to convince me to extricate my face from between her luscious butt-cleavage. Planting one sloppy parting kiss on her anus, I straightened up on my knees behind her upturned booty. As I uncapped the lube, Liz reached her tiny hands back and planted them on her glorious asscheeks, pulling them open for me. The tips of her fingers sneaked down her ass-cleft and reached the wet edges of her sweet little asshole, pulling them apart to make her sphincter gape slightly before my eyes. That was hot beyond description.

"Go ahead, Russ," she murmured, "grease me up. Make my ass all nice and wet for you."

"Liz," I said, meeting her gaze as I started pouring lube straight into her orifice, letting it dribble into her offered asshole, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to. Seriously, I'll totally get it if you have second thoughts, you know. Granted," I added with a snicker, "my dick will explode and I'll have the worst case of blue balls ever, but still... I just don't want you to feel forced into doing stuff, okay?"

Lizzie wiggled her rump, squirming as the cold oily fluid coated the inside of her untouched rectum. "Mmh, Russ, you're the best guy ever," she murmured, gaping her butt-ring more as I circled my fingers around her anus, rubbing more lube all over her sphincter before pushing my slippery digits inside her ass, greasing her up real good. "See, the fact that you'd ask me that, and that you care about me like that... That's why I wanna do this, because I know it's gonna be fine as long as it's with you. It feels right, and I know I'm safe with you."

"You are, Liz," I said, leaning down on her bent-over frame so that we could share a long soft kiss.

We were both giddy with excitement by the time I was done prepping her virgin butthole. Nestling my achingly hard dick between those fabulous asscheeks, I lathered my cock and her asscrack with more lube. As I pressed my swollen glans to the entrance of her slippery rosebud, Lizzie purred, holding her buttocks open for me. I lay a hand on top of one of hers while with the other I reached around and felt my way down her soft tummy to her sopping wet pussy. Once my fingers met her snatch, I started rubbing her clit.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yes," she nodded, smiling at me over her shoulder as I poked my cockhead against her willing little asshole. "I love you, Russ. Go ahead, do it. I want you inside me so bad."

"I love you so much, Lizzie," I said as I pushed my cock into her virgin asshole.

At first, it seemed like I wouldn't make it into her ass. My bloated purple glans looked obscenely huge pressed against that tiny pink pucker. Slowly circling Lizzie's clit with my fingers, I held my slick hardness in my other hand and nudged my tip into her orifice, lining up my cock while I kept the pressure on her oily sphincter. Lizzie's fingertips pulled the edges of her orifice further apart as I pressed more firmly against her tight backdoor. Then, as Liz let out a choked gasp, her forbidden little hole relaxed and surrendered to my gentle push, and I slipped in.

"Oh fuck, Lizzie!" I said, my eyes bugging out as I watched her butt-ring dilate and distend to accept me inside her virgin ass. I stopped pushing almost immediately after I punched through her pliant sphincter, once Lizzie's butthole had already gobbled up my cockhead and a good inch of my shaft. Her anal muscles clenched around my pole and her anus seemed to suck me in, holding me trapped in its warm slippery grip. "Ahh you're so tight... You okay, Liz?"

Gasping for breath, Lizzie nodded. Her eyes were scrunched shut and she was biting her lips, trying to adjust to her first anal penetration. She had let go of her fleshy globes when she felt my cock slide past her sphincter and wedge itself inside her ass, and she was now grasping the bedspread in her fists. As she squirmed and whimpered, I held still, caressing a plump asscheek with one hand while still steadily diddling her clit with the other, trying to soothe her discomfort.

"Are you okay, Lizzie?" I asked after a while, feeling her butt-ring loosen its grip a bit and sensing her whole body relaxing, her breathing coming easier. "Do you want me to pull out? Just say the word, we can stop right now if it hurts."

"N-nooo-ohhh, don't... Don't pull out, please stay in me, Russ," she panted, opening her eyes and smiling weakly. "Uuhh I can feel you... Inside me... Oowhhh, so big," she mewled "you feel huge in my ass! Aahhh you're stretching me out so much! So weird but... Uuhhh, it's good too... Go a bit deeper now... Just go slowly, I think I can take more. Give me more, slow, slow uuuhh!"

If her encouraging words weren't enough, her lustful tone and her body language let me know that she really was okay. Reassured that I wasn't hurting my sweet Lizzie, I began filling her plump jiggly ass with my cock.

Keeping an eye on her flushed face and diddling her nectar-drenched clit, I eased my shaft further into Liz's untouched rectum a little at a time. I pushed in and then I stopped, then I pulled back out a little and pressed in again, going slightly deeper, setting a super slow in-out buttfucking rhythm. Having to resist the impulse to just ram myself all the way up Lizzie's smooth rectum was deliciously torturous, but I managed to go very gently as I claimed her anal virginity a millimeter at a time. I was high on the feel of Liz's snug slippery asshole gradually opening up for me, resisting a bit at first but then accepting me, letting me slide deeper and deeper inside her tiniest, most delicate, most private hole. It was incredible to be allowed into that warm velvety tightness.

By the time my crotch met Liz's pillowy asscheeks and my balls bumped into her weeping slit, my cock was harder than it had ever been before. We both let out a groan as Lizzie's stretched-out sphincter clamped around the fat root of my shaft. The rubbery heat of her anal walls gripping at me while her rectum reshaped itself around my girthy shaft felt so good, beyond anything I ever dreamed of. Being enveloped from tip to base within the smooth hugging snugness of Liz's ass was heavenly. It was mind-blowingly erotic but really intimate too, in a weird and unexpected way.

"Lizzie, oh my god!" I gasped as I leaned down over her arched back until our heads were close and I could nuzzle her neck. "You took all my cock! I'm all the way in your ass, Liz, it's awesome!"

"Uuuh Russ!" she moaned into my mouth, her half-closed eyes burning with lust. "I can feel your cock pulsing in me... Oh my god, you're so deep in my ass... I feel so stretched and stuffed, uuuh! You're filling me so good, Russ, I love feeling so full of you!"

"Baby, you're amazing," I murmured, kissing her beautiful face. Still circling my fingers on her swollen clit, I wrapped my other arm around her, right across her heavy tits. Filling my palm with a big heavy boob, I clutched onto Liz's voluptuous body and pressed my chest to her arched back.

Holding Lizzie tight to me, I stirred her bowels with my butt-stretching shaft, making her moan uncontrollably as her asshole started squeezing me erratically. As I slowly rocked my hips into her fleshy ass, my boner twitched with pleasure inside Liz's warm velvety rectum. My arousal grew by the second and clearly so did Lizzie's as my fingers accelerated their clit-frigging rubs.

"This is unbelievable," I grunted into her panting face as I kept slowly grinding my fully buried cock inside her snug anal tunnel, shivering all over, intoxicated by my very first taste of sodomy. "You're the best Liz! Your ass is epic... So hot and tight, so good! Ohhh fuck!"

Suddenly Lizzie's body started trembling underneath me and her eyes popped open. Her mouth was slack and her stuffed asshole clenched harder around me as she mumbled urgently: "Uuuh, kiss me Russ, I'm... Ooooh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Ohh yeeah, touch my clit, keep rubbing me like that, yees! Uuhhh fuck yes, kiss me, finger me, kiss meeehhh!"

Rolling her clit faster between my fingers, I had barely the time to suck her offered mouth into mine before Lizzie came. It was so sudden and intense. She thrashed in my embrace and I felt her pussy juices dribble all over my fingers while her rippling rectum started to clench and release rhythmically, massaging my fully buried shaft. It felt incredible. Lizzie's already snug asshole tightened even more as her clingy cock-stretched sphincter gripped me at the base and her anal walls squeezed my length in a sequence of milking anal tugs that took my breath away.

It was just too good. Before I even knew it, I was cumming like crazy up Lizzie's ass, filling her rectum with a torrential spray of warm seed. I think the feel of my sperm flooding her bowels made her orgasm even more intense, because her pussy just kept gushing all over my clit-frigging digits. Blown away by such a powerful peak, surprised by the intensity of our very first anal coupling, Lizzie and I feasted on each other's lips, our savage soulkiss muffling our grunts of release.

We broke our lip-lock long after my cock stopped spurting and her asshole stopped clenching. We were breathless and motionless and awash in pleasure, Lizzie still on all fours with her face pressed sideways into the pillow and me still draped over her, mounting her and holding her, my chin brushing her neck. We just breathed for a while, basking in the afterglow, my hips pressed against her meaty ass and my cock crammed balls-deep inside her rectum.

It was Liz's little voice that broke the silence. "Mmhh Russ," she groggily said, "you came so much in my ass... I can feel your cum deep inside me..."

I kissed her neck before replying. "Yeah, sorry. I tried to resist, but when you started squeezing me it was just too good."

"Don't worry, I loved it," she said, turning her face to nuzzle me and smooch my nose. "I could feel you getting even bigger and harder while you pumped all that creamy cum deep in my ass. That was so hot!"

Wrapping my arms even tighter around her, I shifted and rolled, dragging Lizzie with me so we were lying on our side, spooning. As we cuddled and kissed languidly, I considered pulling out of her anus, but I didn't. The way Liz kept her plump ass pushed back against me, holding me snugly sheathed inside her cum-sloppy rectum, reassured me that she didn't mind. After a while, Lizzie unclasped her mouth from mine and started gently grinding her bubble-butt into my crotch.

"Russ, you're still hard!" she giggled, wiggling her sumptuous dick-crammed rump. She sounded sexy as hell as she purred: "You really like having your cock in my ass, uh?"

"Well, hardish at least" I shrugged. I was so turned on by the whole situation and her ass felt so good around my cock that I had barely softened. "But yeah, I love your ass Liz, a lot. It's so round and juicy and soft on the outside, so tight and hot and smooth inside. Your ass is beautiful Lizzie, just like the rest of you."

"Mmmh, that's so nice, Russ..." she purred contentedly as I massaged her tits with one hand while kneading her glorious buttcheeks with the other. As I paid homage to her gorgeous curves, she craned her neck and looked me straight in the eye, saying: "I love feeling you inside me, but now I want you to really fuck me. I'm so horny, Russ, I need you to fuck my ass."

Those words sent a jolt of life to my chubby cock. "Just keep telling me that and I'll be ready in no time, Liz!"

"Oh yeah? And what if I do this?" she grinned, giving my buried cock a soft buttery squeeze with her anal walls. "Does this help?"

"Fuck yeahhh," I groaned as Liz started massaging my shaft within her tight semen-slick asshole. "Lizzie, you're amazing, aahhh!"

I held my sweet Liz in my arms and kissed her deeply, spooning her as closely as possible while she worked her snug creamy rectum around my dick. Tightening and releasing her anal muscles around me, she basically sucked me hard with her asshole. That warm rippling tightness and the lewd feel of my cum squelching around Lizzie's dick-stuffed bowels had me stiff and throbbing in no time.

"Mmmh, seems like you're ready to fuck my horny little asshole now," Lizzie murmured in my mouth, her voice thick with the same anal lust that I felt coursing through me.

"Oh yeah, baby," I grunted. Pawing at her huge boobs and flexing my hardness in her anal sheath, I rolled her on her tummy and lay on top of her. "You want your ass reamed good, don't you?"

"Uh-hu," Lizzie nodded, resting her face sideways on the bed while I guided her surrendered body until she was on her knees again, ass tilted high and legs spread so I could kneel between her nectar-streaked thighs. Her hand darted to her pussy as soon as we were in position and she immediately began frigging herself. "Fuck my ass, Russ! Don't worry, I'm ready, I want this so much."

Holding her plump jiggly asscheeks in my palms, I spread Liz's round buns apart and feasted my eyes on the mind-staggering sight of her dilated butt-ring wrapped around my embedded shaft. Rabid with desire, grinding into her majestic ass, I glanced at Liz's face. Her mouth was open and she had an almost pleading expression on her face. That was all I needed to see.

"Love you, Lizzie," I murmured as I sank my fingers into her fleshy globes and started sliding my cock out of her asshole.

"Love you too-ooh-oooowwhh!" she gasped while half my shaft vacated her ass. She sounded almost disappointed at the emptiness, so I immediately pumped her full again, sliding back into her until I was once again jammed balls-deep inside the slick velvety warmth of her rectum. That made her purr. "Uuuhh yes, push it back in, awwwh! Yes... Uhhh fuck yeees!"

Kneading and squeezing Lizzie's bouncy buttcheeks in my hands, I pulled out and pushed back in again, starting to assfuck her. Watching her reactions, I withdrew a bit more of my rock-hard boner at each out-stroke, picking up speed with every gliding in-stroke. Despite her awesome tightness, Liz's ass seemed willing to accept me pretty easily, lubed up and full of cum as it was, allowing me to set a nice in-out buttfucking tempo. While Lizzie cooed and whimpered in pleasure, frigging her clit in time with my ass-stretching strokes, I sodomized her with gradually longer thrusts.

As awesome as it felt to be fucking her beautiful plump ass, the awareness that Lizzie was loving it too made our anal coupling so much better. The little sounds of pleasure she made were music to my ears and the perfect O of her open mouth spoke volumes, even though only choked whimpering squeals came out of it as I steadily plowed her asshole. The visual of her forbidden little orifice wrapped around my pistoning cock and her meaty juicy asscheeks filling my palms etched itself in my mind. That sight alone was almost as good as the sensations I got from moving inside my adored Lizzie. Almost, but not quite: being joined with her, and enjoining our sodomy together, was truly priceless.

It wasn't long before I was pounding Liz's ass with abandon. The frothy mixture of lube and cum coating her bowels and my shaft made her butthole extra slippery, limiting the friction to the natural snugness of Liz's freshly deflowered rectum. Feeling her anal sheath adapting to my pole like a perfectly fitting glove encouraged me to pick up the pace. At that point, with me lustfully thrusting my cock into her smooth rectum, Lizzie finally managed to turn her mewls of pleasure into words.

"Uuh fuck! Uhhh Russ, yeeees," Lizzie, sighed in unrestrained delight as I sodomized her deeply. "Oohh yes, fuck my ass like that!"

"You like it, uh?" I grunted, slapping a fleshy buttcheek as I slammed harder into her ass. "You like my cock in your ass, Lizzie? You like how I'm stretching out your tight little asshole?"

Yesss! Ohhh yes, I love your cock in my ass!" she yelped, clearly turned on like crazy, just like I was. "So hard and big... So much cock in me, so deep in my ass! Fill me, Russ, open meee!"

Grunting and panting, I crammed my raging cock inside Liz's oily asshole with rabid passion while she worked her pussy ever more frenziedly. As I fucked her ass faster and faster, I watched in awe how Lizzie's greedy sphincter dragged out along my shaft, clinging to me when I withdrew from her slippery anus and then collapsing on itself on the in-strokes, surrendering and sucking me in as I reentered her snug cum-sloppy anal tunnel.

It was all so obscenely sexy but also surprisingly intimate. Seeing that we could both give and take pleasure from that supposedly forbidden act made me feel connected to Lizzie in a new intense way. Like in every other aspect of our lives, Lizzie and I synced in our anal coupling too. When I slammed into her clingy anus, she pushed her rump back to meet my spearing cock, relaxing her anal muscles to let me slid inside her faster and deeper. When I pulled out, she massaged my shaft within her sperm-coated rectum, increasing its warm tightness to hold me in, as if dreading the temporary emptiness which I was quick to fill again with another long, deep, ass-splitting thrust.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,022 Followers