Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,020 Followers

Turned on like crazy, I jammed my thick dick into that incredible asshole harder and faster and deeper at every pass. It was so good to assfuck my Lizzie and to know that she was liking it too, but it was even more exciting to realize that we were together now and we could do this as much as we wanted. That thought egged me on to put all I had in each ass-drilling stroke during our passionate anal coupling. With a smile on my face and my hands full of the curviest, plumpest, most beautiful ass in the world, I just kept riding Liz's rump ever more wildly, feeling her shiver in pleasure as I mounted her with abandon, lustfully pistoning my cock into her warm slippery rectum.

I was pounding Lizzie's asshole with reckless butt-stretching thrusts when I felt my balls tingle and my cock throb with impending release inside her smooth anal depths. "Liz, I'm close," I blurted out, panting. "Ohhh fuck! This ass... Your tight little asshole is gonna make me cum so hard!"

"Uuhh yeahhh, I wanna feel you cumming inside me, baby," she gasped, humming with delight as I picked up my pace even more, vacating and then cramming her willing rectum with deep, frenzied plunges. "Uuhhh more! Oohh give me more, Russ! Owwwhh like that, yeees! Ream your buttslut's horny asshole owwwhh!"

"You want it harder?" I grunted as I plundered Lizzie's butthole at breakneck speed, jarring her whole voluptuous frame at each clapping impact of my hips against her meaty bubble-butt.

"Yeeeees, harder, deeper!" she cried out, choking on her words as I kept furiously pounding my cock into her slick rectum. "Uuhhh... Aawwhhh god I love iiiit!" she yelled out, slapping her clit and pushing her rump back against me, meeting every single one of my ass-splitting thrusts, impaling herself on my shaft with depraved passion. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my aaaaass!"

"Ahhh Lizzie," I grunted, my eyes bugging out and my vision blurring as a massive climax rushed my way. "Here I cum, baby! Here I cuuuum!"

I managed a few final slams, then I came. Howling out my climax, I rammed my cock balls-deep inside Lizzie's asshole and exploded, flooding her rectum with jet after thick jet of sperm. Her gasping yelps and the tightening of her anal walls around my pulsing meat not only told me that she was cumming too, but also made my own orgasm even more intense. I was so turned on that I kept bucking my hips into her pillowy buttcheeks, making her beautiful plump ass jiggle deliciously as I kept pushing myself deeper into her, spraying her bowels with my semen. I came so hard and so much that I felt light-headed from the sheer magnitude of the pleasure that Lizzie's asshole was giving me.

Even after her orgasm abated and her dick-milking anal squeezes faded back to her previous enveloping snugness, I was still humping weakly into my sweet Lizzie's cum-sloppy anus. I could feel my gooey load squelching around my barely softening meat as I stirred Liz's creamy bowels with shallow slow-motion strokes, absentmindedly pushing my semen as deep into her rectum as possible. Liz's panting coos of appreciation and the clingy feel of her asshole holding my cock in its hungry grip kept me semi-hard as I indulged in this post-orgasmic anal thrill.

Sated and glowing, I sighed with joy as I leaned over Liz's arched back and kissed the nape of her neck, sniffing her sex-tousled ponytail to fill my nostrils with her unique scent. Feeling me shift while I was still plugging her ass, Lizzie parted her legs and let her knees slide back on the sheets until she was lying down on her tummy and I was draped over her gorgeous body. The soft fleshy firmness of her ass splayed against my hips had such a warm smooth feel to it, it reminded me of her huge boobs, whose sides were now bulging out under Lizzie's prone body.

"Are you okay, Liz?" I whispered as I nuzzled her neck, planting my forearms by her sides so as not to weight on her too much. "I'm not squashing you, am I? I can roll off if you want."

Sleepily, with a smile on her lips and her glasses comically askew on her beautiful flushed face, Lizzie turned her head to look at me and shook her head no, murmuring: "Mmmh no, it's actually nice... I like feeling you on top of me."

"You don't mind this either, I guess..." I grinned, adjusting her glasses for her as I pressed my plump cock into her pillaged asshole, making her squirm underneath me.

"Ohhh no, I don't mind your cock in my ass, baby," she said, sighing as she clenched her butt-ring around my chubby boner, eliciting a groan from me. Before I could close my mouth, I felt Lizzie's warm lips on mine.

We kissed softly and lovingly, our sweaty bodies rubbing against each over, close and tightly joined, my cock still sheathed in her ass, her anal depths flooded with my seed. While we made out, I stayed still on top of her but I couldn't resist grinding my shaft inside the slippery confines of her rectum from time to time. Without breaking our lip-lock, Lizzie chuckled into my mouth as she reciprocated my lazy humping by working her anal muscles around me, treating me to a series of slow, tender anal massages that made me pant as we kept kissing ever more passionately.

"This is so good," she purred eventually, unclasping her pouty lips from mine. Being deprived of her warm kisses didn't feel so bad when she whispered: "I love you so much, Russ. It's so perfect that we're together like this, completely."

"I love you too, Lizzie," I replied, giving her a quick smooch. "I could never feel so close to anyone but you. I mean it."

"I know, it's the same for me," she said. Then with a bright laugh, she added: "So why didn't we do this earlier?! Sure, I had some fears about sex messing up our relationship, but now it feels so..."

"...natural?"

"Yeah," she nodded, chuckling, "I'd have accepted 'logical' too, though. Or 'unavoidable'."

We shared a laugh that suddenly turned into a groan for me as Lizzie resumed her tugging anal caresses. I pushed my embedded cock a bit harder into her cum-sloppy ass in response, making us both moan. Nuzzling her nose as she wiggled her cushiony rump under my groin, I mused: "It's lucky we are not actual siblings, you know... I'm not sure I could have resisted you even if you were my sister."

That made her giggled. "Russ, even if you were my brother, I wouldn't want you to resist at all!"

The hotness of that idea, the heartfelt honesty of her words and the depth of affection they declared made my cock twitch inside Lizzie's cozy rectum. My reaction didn't go unnoticed, of course.

"Ohhh, so that turns you on, uh, the thought of siblings having sex?" Liz asked mischievously, squeezing my recuperating cock more firmly within her rubbery bowels. "Well, I guess you'll like some of my newest stories then..."

"Whoa," I gasped, "you've started writing porn stories!? That's so hot!"

"The correct term would be 'erotica', thank you very much," Lizzie replied, affecting a look of hurt dignity. "But yeah, I've written a couple of dirty stories based on us. Well, 'us' under the guise of two elf twins, brother and sister, who need to reclaim their dead father's throne from their evil bitch older sister. Same old plot, I know," she said apologetically while I just stared at her slack-jawed, "but there's a lot of sex between the two of them, tons of anal of course, and then some threesome stuff with the older sister too. I dunno, it's a stupid idea, I was just so horny while you were away..." she trailed off, shrugging dismissively.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! You absolutely must read me those stories! And it doesn't sound stupid at all, Lizzie, it sounds hot as hell," I said, cupping her chin in my hand as I kissed her deeply. Jolted to life by the warm tightness of her ass and now by the idea that she was writing fantasy erotica loosely based on us, my cock was regaining its steely stiffness by the second.

When I freed Liz's lips from my suctioning kiss, she was smiling coyly. I knew that look, it was her timidly happy face, the one she had every time I encouraged her to do something she wasn't sure about and that she would eventually end up acing, because she's awesome.

"You really think I might be on to something with the smutty stories, Russ?"

"Of course," I replied, flexing my dick in her ass, "I haven't even read them yet and look what they're doing to me!"

"Mmmh yeah, boners don't lie," she grinned seductively, clenching her asshole around me, bringing me to full hardness. "Maybe we can read them later," she winked, "after you fuck my ass again?"

Grinning, I straightened back on my knees, pulling Lizzie up with me. Before we were back in a doggy style position and I could start buttfucking her again, Lizzie looked over her shoulder and reached a tiny hand to her curvy rump, laying her fingers over mine. "Can we do it missionary this time? I want you to suck my tits while you stretch my asshole."

My boner pulsed with arousal inside her rectum at Liz's lustful words. Still, I couldn't suppress a snicker. "Jeez, Lizzie," I said playfully while we rearranged ourselves, my cock always holstered inside her ass, "I'd have thought you might say you want us to look lovingly into each other's eyes or kiss sweetly and stuff, but okay. I guess I'm fine being the romantic one in this couple!"

Lying on her back while I knelt between her spread open thighs, Lizzie rolled her eyes and scrunched her mouth in a pretty pout. "Hey, I'm plenty romantic too!" she declared, raising her hips while I put a pillow under her back. "I opened up my tight little asshole for you with a buttplug, remember? Now that's a pretty romantic gesture," she concluded solemnly, managing to remain serious for all of two seconds before giggling, "and kinda pleasurable too..."

We were both chuckling as Lizzie raised her legs up and rested the back of her knees on my shoulders, allowing me perfect access to her ass. With her pretty little feet dangling on my back and her arms locked around my neck, I leaned down and kissed my smiling girlfriend, pushing my hard-on as deep inside her ass as it could go.

Lizzie's big tits were squashed between us and her puffy nipples grazed my chest while I started moving in her slippery little hole, slowly withdrawing my cum-coated boner and then sliding back in her ass. With her legs raised so high and her back propped up by the pillow, her asshole was completely exposed to my humping motions. That, combined with the ungodly amount of spunk I had pumped into her bowels, made it easy for be to get into a nice buttfucking rhythm.

For a while we just kept making out while my cock sawed in and out of Lizzie's asshole in long, deliberate thrusts. We synced without even speaking, just letting our bodies read the other's signals. Whenever my length was fully buried inside her rectum, Liz squeezed her anal walls around me, milking my meat on the way out, making me pant into her smooching mouth. As I slammed back inside her welcoming asshole, she opened herself completely to me, relaxing her butt-ring and letting me feel just the natural delicious pressure of her clingy anus sliding along my shaft as I filled her ass again.

Having sated most of my anal frenzy during our previous buttfuck, I was calmer as I entered and re-entered the velvety warmth of Liz's ass. Able to enjoy our sodomy without the urge to cum egging me on, I plowed Lizzie's butthole at a mild pace, savoring every contraction of her rubbery anal depths and enjoying the tightness of her sphincter, yet trying to stimulate every inch of her smooth, slippery rectum. While her bed creaked under us and our tongues danced, I made love to my adored Lizzie's ass for long, incredible minutes, high on our intimacy and thrilled by the way her forbidden little hole seemed to have reshaped itself to envelope my cock in a slick massaging grip.

We eventually had to break our passionate soulkiss when we were just too worked up and short of breath to keep sucking face, but that didn't stop me from paying homage to Lizzie's beauty. Straightening up a bit, I let her legs slide down from my shoulders so she could wrap them around my back instead. Without interrupting my steady butt-stretching strokes, I cupped Liz's jiggling tits in my hands, my fingertips going straight for her stiff pink nipples.

"Ohhh fuck yes, touch my titties like that," Lizzie sighed, her hand reaching down to her sopping wet pussy, her digits flicking her clit as she bucked her hips up to meet my forceful ass-delving thrusts. "Pinch my nipples, baby! Harder aahhh... Hardeeeer!"

When I leaned down and took one of her engorged buds in my mouth, sucking avidly on it and nipping at her succulent areola with my teeth, Lizzie shrieked out. The wet squishing whirls of her digits torturing her clit were the last sounds I heard before her cry of release filled my ears.

"Ruuh-uh-uuh-usss! Uuuuh I love youuu," she yelled out, thrashing underneath me, pinned down by my cock pumping relentlessly into her ass.

"Love you too, Lizzie," I grunted through a mouthful of tit-flesh. While I sucked and kissed her boobs, I turned my gaze up to bask in the sight of my beloved Liz cumming while she yelled out my name, her face transfixed with orgasmic ecstasy, her asshole clinging to my pistoning cock and squeezing me amazingly while she screamed out in pleasure.

I was pretty much forced to slow down my butt-plowing strokes while Lizzie's sphincter convulsed around me and her rippling rectum tightened its tugging hold around my meat. I didn't really stop assfucking her, though. Humping into her climaxing asshole while I feasted on her swaying jugs, I rode out Lizzie's orgasm, glorying in the wet feel of her girl-cum trickling down in rivulets from her pussy, drenching our groins and lubing up her pliant butt-ring with her sweet delicious nectar.

Running my hands all over her buxom breasts, I waited until Lizzie's eyes opened again and her hand stopped diddling her pussy. As soon as our gazes met, I smiled and slid my hardness balls-deep inside her ass, resting there while I asked: "More?"

Lizzie's brown eyes glinted with lust behind her glasses and her whole pretty face brightened up. Unlocking her feet from behind my back, she hooked her hands under her knees and pulled her legs high and wide, offering herself to me in full.

"Yeah, give it to me hard and deep, Russ," she nodded, biting her lips in lascivious anticipation as she invited me to pound her ass, almost savoring the pleasure already. "Don't go easy on me, baby, stretch my ass good and make me cum like the dirty little buttslut that I am!"

No aphrodisiac could have turned me on more than my sweet Lizzie's dirty talk. All I could do was let out a guttural growl followed by a squeal from Liz while I started forcefully moving inside her cock-stuffed anus. Her eyes bugged out for a moment as my groin clapped against her asscheeks and my length filled her asshole completely. Then she moaned and her eyelids descended over her glinting orbs, her lips parting as she let out a choked whimper, cooing as my withdrawing pole stimulated her sensitive anal passage. Seconds later, I was slamming away at her ass with all I had.

Totally submissive to the anal drilling I was giving her, Lizzie wasn't working her asshole around my cock anymore. Unable to focus on squeezing me to hold my meat inside her anus when I glided out, she just lay there, wailing in animalistic delight, shuddering with her eyes closed, gasping as I rammed my thick dick balls-deep up her ass at every pass. Her lust-distorted face and the erratic spasms of pleasure rippling through her snug rectum reassured me that she was liking the hard buttfucking I was giving her, enjoying each ass-stretching thrust just as much as I was.

I had been reaming her tight asshole for less than a minute before Lizzie let go of her legs and brought both hands to her dripping, puffy little pussy. It drove me crazy with arousal to watch her digits sliding frenziedly in and out of her weeping slit while the fingertips of her other hand pinched and rubbed and slapped her clit.

Gritting my teeth as I pounded my cock harder into her ass, I grabbed Lizzie's shapely splayed-open thighs and pushed them further back against her chest. With her knees pressed outside her huge tits like that, Lizzie's jutting jiggling mounds bulged out even more, her nipples pointing up at me as they traced circles in the air in time with my brutal ass-splitting strokes.

While she yelped and hissed and tormented her clit, I panted hoarsely and pumped my aching boner recklessly into Liz's hot clingy anus. Past any restraint, we were reduced to two rutting beasts, both devoured by the intense, almost surprising pleasure that our passionate sodomy was giving us. Through the haze of my anal frenzy I kept my eyes trained on Liz's, feeding off the mischievous, needy light sparkling in her half-lidded gaze. We couldn't even talk properly, but the primal grunts and moans we shared while I drilled her ass with single-minded fury were enough to tell each other how much we were loving that wild buttfuck.

My heartbeat was drumming madly in my ears and I felt my boner twitch and harden even more inside Liz's ravaged asshole when her choked, lust-dripping words registered. "Cuuhh... Uuuuhh! I'm mmh... Uuuhhh! Cuuh-uhhh-uuUHH-UHH-MMIIIING!"

Her tight slippery butt-ring clenched firmly around me and the erratic massaging spasms of her rectum became a sequence of constricting cramping tugs that suddenly made Liz's anal passage feel several sizes too small to fit my throbbing cock. I threw my head back as I strained to keep sliding my raging boner as fast and hard into her rubbery bowels as I had done so far. But neither my determination nor the slick frothy layer of cum and lube coating her insides could help me against the squeezing, dick-milking pressure of Liz's anal walls clamping down so wonderfully around me.

As Lizzie came spectacularly, screaming and thrashing and sinking three fingers in her wet pussy, I growled in pleasure and buried myself forcefully inside the delicious tightness of her orgasming rectum. Trembling as I felt by balls tingle, ready to pump another huge load into her asshole, I stammered: "Gonna cum, Liz... Aaghh! Gonna fill your ass with so much cum!"

Suddenly, as if my words had sobered her up a bit, Lizzie's unfocused eyes snapped wide open. Through whimpers and gasps of release, she sobbed out something I never thought I'd hear her nor anyone else say to me: "In my mouth! Owwwhh... Pull out of my ass and cum in my mouth, pleeease! Uuhhh... I need to taste you, Russ! Aahhhh... Let me drink you, babyyyy!"

That hit me, really hard. I didn't think though, I just acted. I could feel my surging cum rush along my throbbing erection as I slipped out of Liz's plundered asshole with a squishy popping sound. In a daze, I swiftly straddled her heaving chest and held my pole at the base, my cum-coated shaft between her tits, my engorged cockhead right below her chin.

"Cum on my face!" Liz yelled, flushed and panting, totally consumed by lust. "Give me your cum, pleeease!"

The moment I saw Lizzie stick out her tongue to reach my pulsing tip, I started cumming like a geyser. My first huge rope of cum hit her full in the face, splattering across her cheek and over her glasses, painting a sticky pearly white line from her forehead to the corner of her wide open mouth. An instant later, while a second spurt of semen blasted from my cock and plastered her parted lips with thick dollops of seed, Lizzie grabbed my butt with one hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around my girth, pulling me urgently toward her lips. Liz cooed and I howled with lewd joy as she guided my glans inside her mouth and started sucking avidly on me, letting my third massive spurt flood her warm oral cavity with semen.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,020 Followers