Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers

Pumping my spraying boner with her little hand, humming and closing her eyes while she savored my sperm, Liz sucked me with such greedy hunger that she looked positively starved for my cum. I almost passed out from the pleasure and the sheer hotness of the situation. My orgasm reared up while I watched my sweet Lizzie's cheeks bulge out and her throat work hard to swallow down my liquid essence as fast as possible to keep up with the barrage of spunk I was feeding her. The feel of my cum submerging my cockhead and whirling around in her mouth as she tasted each drop of my seed before gobbling it down made my whole body shiver, it was just so erotic.

Even when I was done ejaculating, Lizzie kept jacking me off to draw more semen from my drained balls. As she masturbated me, she let me slip out of her mouth and started brushing her lips and swirling her tongue all along and around my deflating cock, lapping up the slick patina of churned cum from the first load that I had pumped into her ass. The intoxicating vision of my Liz turned into a sperm-starved cumslut undid me completely.

As I crashed down on the bed, Lizzie mewled from the displeasure of being temporarily deprived of my cock. Seconds later though she was mewling contentedly again, kneeling down beside me with her ass in the air and her face down on my crotch, her lips and tongue once again slurping on my dick. Still panting, I automatically reached for her spectacular plump ass. I kneaded and massaged her fleshy globes while I spread them apart to reveal the gaping hole of her well-fucked anus. The sight of Lizzie's dilated butt-ring glinting with my oozing cum sent a jolt of life to my wilting pole, turning the delight of this unexpected conclusion to our sodomy up another notch.

Dreamily, while I held her sumptuous round rump in my hands and she licked away at my dick like a naughty kitten, I watched Lizzie's sperm-leaking and still pulsating asshole slowly close tight again. Before my awe-struck eyes, her dilated sphincter gradually regained its crinkled rosebud appearance, shrinking closed until it was once more the puckered tiny orifice that we both loved to get stretched-out so much. As I let go of her fleshy buns and collapsed back against the pillow, the obscenely beautiful image of Lizzie's conquered little asshole, puffy and reddened, with a thin rivulet of cum trickling out of it, etched itself in my brain indelibly.

Even after she finally let go of my spent cock and she sat up on her knees beside me, Lizzie didn't snap out of her temporary cum-craving hunger. Her beautiful face was still flushed with arousal and her big jutting tits were swaying in time with her heaving, slowly calming breaths while she methodically scooped up the ribbons and dollops of semen plastered all over her visage.

Despite her swallowing efforts, two thin rivulets of milky seed had dribbled out from the corners of her mouth and were now trickling down her chin and neck. Liz lost no time gathering them with her fingers and guiding that creamy treat to her mouth before doing the same with the few stray globs of seed that had ended up splattered on the ample upper slopes of her tits.

For some reason though, the hottest part of Lizzie's depraved cleaning routine was the moment when she took off her glasses and licked off every last trace of cum plastered on the lenses. Then and only then, after putting her glasses back on, she turned and exhaled a contented sigh, smiling sweetly at me. I must have had the most mind-blown expression in the world because Lizzie furrowed her brown as she lay down beside me, pressing her huge boobs into my chest and draping her smooth pale thigh over my leg.

"Uhm, Russ? Say something, please, you're freaking me out, baby" she said tentatively while I just stared at her slack-jawed, too stunned to speak. "Did this... I haven't just grossed you out, have I?" she asked, her smile turning into a grimace of shameful sadness. "I mean, I know it might look nasty, going ass to mouth, but I swear I was squeaky clean and I wanted to eat your cum so badly, I was just so turned on... I mean, it felt right at the moment, and you lick my asshole all the time anyway so I figured mmhph!"

My kiss put and end to her rambling and totally unnecessary apology. I felt Lizzie relax in my arms as I pulled her into my embrace and held her tight to me, my gestures speaking of my appreciation of her sweet depravity much better than any words could. We kissed long and deep, interrupting our make out session only to take a breath and whisper our mutual love. Then our mouths were pressed into each other again, our lips and tongues dancing together passionately.

With one last sucking smooch, Lizzie eventually unclasped her lips from mine and rested her head on my chest, sighing in exhausted satisfaction. Her messy auburn pony tail was tickling my nose, her signature scent going to my head as I murmured: "You're incredible, Lizzie. I always knew you were awesome, but now you're beyond even that. You're just so beautiful and sweet, and so damn hot. I mean, this was just..."

"...epic?" she concluded for me, turning her pretty face up and smiling.

"Yeah. Legendary, even. And it's not just that we have anal sex, it's seeing you cum so hard from it that drives me crazy. Not to mention the buttplug and going ass to mouth, I mean..." I trailed off, grinning with excitement but feeling fuzzy with emotion at the same time. "You're the best, Liz."

"Aw, baby," she smiled, snuggling into my arms while I caressed my way down her back until my hand reached her round plump bubble-butt. "It's not only me though. I am how I am because you're with me, Russ. There's no way I'd ever feel so relaxed and free to be sexy and slutty with anyone else. Besides, you were pretty awesome too, pounding me so hard, opening my tight little asshole with that big fat cock of yours, oh my god, even when it hurt a little it felt soooo good, baby! So," she chuckled, "I guess we'll have to share credit and both be the best!"

"I can live with that," I said, laughing along with her. "Still, after tonight you've officially acquired the title of 'anal queen', Liz."

That made her giggle even harder. "I guess I really did earn that, uh? I still like 'buttslut' more, though, but as long as I'm yours, either one is fine."

I hugged her tighter, squashing her big jugs between our bodies and making her purr as she wrapped her arms around me, clutching at me as if she was trying to fuse the two of us together. "Of course you're mine, Lizzie," I said, kissing her head, "you are my sweet adored buttslut."

"Or," she said, looking at me musingly, "since we are together now, how about 'buttslut sweetheart'?"

"Sounds perfect," I replied, resting my forehead against hers and pressing my lips into her soft warm mouth. Then I snickered and added jokingly: "Of course, there's no telling what's gonna happen once we give your pussy a try. Maybe it will lead us both astray and we'll forget all about your tight little asshole..."

"Yeah, right," she snorted, wisely not believing for a second that either of us would get tired of assfucking any time soon. "Worst case scenario," she pondered, half serious and half kidding, "you'll have to pound both my holes and pump them full of your creamy cum until you're wiped out, then I'll suck you hard again until my jaw aches and we'll start it all over again until we both pass out. Deal?" she asked, grinning wickedly.

"Sure," I quipped, "deal!"

We both laughed thinking of that scenario, knowing that it might actually turn out to be pretty accurate after all. Still, for the time being, Lizzie and I were both perfectly happy just snuggling together, floating away in our happy bubble, our bodies wrapped around each other, safe and secure in the warmth of our love.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers