Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,997 Followers

"Uhhh fuck... Oooww fuck fuck fuuuck! I'm cumming, Russ! Ooohhh fuck yeeeaaahh!"

As a quick crashing orgasm rolled over my amazing Lizzie, I sighed contentedly and smiled. The sudden sequence of dick-clenching squeezes reverberating through her anal passage was glorious, and not just because it made her snug warm rectum tighten even more around my veiny boner. The feel of her gushing wetness soaking my pussy-bumping ballsack proved that, once again, Liz and I had managed to make the supposedly taboo and unnatural act of anal sex into something awesome and pleasurable, so much so that she was cumming from it. Besides being hot as hell, seeing Lizzie climax with my cock crammed deep inside her ass seemed to me like the ultimate proof of our compatibility, a reiterated confirmation of the fact that we did belong together, truly and completely.

As I basked in those happy thoughts and savored the enveloping heat and rippling tightness of her smooth slippery rectum orgasming around my length, I slowed my rump-stuffing rhythm to a lazy grinding motion. Lizzie's lustful yelps and the bouncy, soft feel of her bubble-butt pressing urgently against my groin as she gyrated her hips and humped back on my impaling length called me back to my sodomizing duties.

"D-d-don't stop, baby..." Liz whimpered, still caught up in her climax, her eyes reduced to pleasure-clouded slits behind her glasses, her succulent panting mouth hanging wide open. "Oohh god, Russ... Sooo good... Keep fucking my asshole now, oowhh... More, Russ... Fuck my ass moooore!"

Overcome with lust and love for her, I leaned down over Lizzie's surrendered body and craned my neck until I could press my lips against hers in a passionate soulkiss. As I wrapped my arms around her curvy frame, cupping a huge juicy boob in one hand and reaching down with the other to stroke the puffy lips of her dripping wet pussy, my hips were already bucking of their own accord into her plump bubble-butt. To the sound of our kiss-muted moans, I pumped my raging erection in and out of Lizzie's insatiable asshole over and over again, stretching her sphincter out and filling her rectum up with all the need and desire for her that I felt burning inside me.

The meaty clapping impacts of my hips slapping into Lizzie's fabulous round rump soon mixed with the animalistic grunting and suctioning harmonics of our wild make out session, almost but not completely drowning out the slick, lascivious sound of our joined fingers rubbing and whirling and frigging away all over her gushing slit. The fact that I kept my eyes closed as Liz and I devoured each other's mouth seemed to enhance the pleasurable sensations that her incredible dick-packed asshole was giving me, making my whole body shudder at each unstoppable deep-plunging in-stroke and slowly retreating out-stroke.

As I got into a steady butt-plowing pace, Liz synced with my motions, relaxing her anal muscles as I pushed all the way into her beautiful ass and then squeezing me desperately within her slippery, warm rectum as I pulled out. At the same time, underneath the voluntary cock-milking tugs that Lizzie imposed on her steamy chute, there was always an undercurrent of erratic little ripples flowing through her pulsating rectal passage that added a further layer of caresses to the blissful anal suctions she was treating my thick length to. That, along with the constant trickle of sweet girl-cum drenching my clit-frigging fingers and the intoxicatingly sexy sighs that she panted straight into my mouth, told me that Liz was having a series of back-to-back little orgasms all through our torrid assfuck. Needless to say, that knowledge drove me even wilder with butt-pounding lust.

I'm not sure for how long I mounted Lizzie's majestic ass while we fingered her pussy together, but our mouths stayed glued to each other all the time, sucking and nibbling and kissing, as my chest remained pressed over Lizzie's arched back and my crotch continued slapping incessantly against her plump juicy bubble-butt in time with the pistoning strokes of my rigid, swollen pole. As our shared anal frenzy consumed us, I kept riding Liz's rump at an increasingly faster pace, thrusting my achingly hard cock into the snug velvety sleeve of her rectum like my life depended on it.

Though I pushed ever more lustfully into her anus at every butt-stretching plunge until I was crammed as far inside her cozy anal tunnel as I could possibly be, I never failed to linger there for just a moment each time I was fully buried in my sweet Lizzie's ass. Draped over her curvaceous frame, kneading her spectacular tits while kissing her soft mouth and fingering her leaking little pussy, I repeatedly gloried in the feel of Liz's oily distended butthole gripping avidly onto the root of my ass-splitting boner while her hot buttery bowels rippled around my shaft, causing yet another gooey dollop of pre-cum to spurt from my glans and splatter deep inside her receptive rectum.

It was just a brief pause in the relentless and rapidly accelerating rhythm of our buttfuck, yet I always savored that instant of full anal penetration, the point of total joining between me and my adored Lizzie. I loved every second of our delicious sodomy, of course, but having my cock balls-deep inside her ass and hearing her gasp with unbound pleasure at the sensation of absolute fullness in her rectum took my breath away. Even though I had very recently discovered how impossibly good it was to be immersed inside her juicy pussy, I still felt that being engulfed in the deepest depths of her adorable little asshole was the most intimate and intense and most pleasurable way to be fused with my Lizzie, and I just wanted more and more and more of it.

That moment of perfect union was what I hungered for, both when I pulled out of her ass, causing Liz to squeeze me and suction me exquisitely within her butthole, and when I glided back in again, sinking happily into her relaxed slippery anus one fat veiny inch at a time, until her needy dilated sphincter had gobbled my whole cock and I was trapped inside her beautiful plump bubble-butt, engulfed from tip to root within her warm, heavenly tightness. The powerful shivers of anal delight coursing through her dick-stuffed chute told me that Liz loved those brief reiterated moments of ass-plugging perfection in the cycle of our anal coupling too, and that spurred me on even more.

Fluidly sawing my thick hardness in and out of her snug little asshole, willingly welcomed inside her most delicate orifice each time, I began to feel like the thrusting and withdrawing phases of our buttfuck, as pleasurable as they were, were there just to tease us, to make Lizzie and I crave the moment of full and absolute anal union that we'd experience once her rectum was filled to the brink with my cockmeat again. That was a weird and arousing thought, but maybe I was just completely blown away by the awesomeness of being inside my sweet Liz's magnificent ass again after a few days of anal abstinence.

Time passed, unnoticed, and our shared sodomitical lust just kept burning brighter, fueled by my rump-riding strokes, by her masterful routine of dick-tugging anal suctions and by our entwined fingers working her sopping pussy. By the time my assfucking frenzy broke loose completely and I started really pounding away into her butthole, Liz was so far gone that she couldn't even focus enough to kiss me: gasping for breath and mewling out in unrestrained joy were the only tasks her mouth could still accomplish. Draped over her arched back, huffing and puffing but still planting rabid smooches on her face and neck, I growled incessantly as I held onto my adored Lizzie's gorgeous submissive frame, totally drunk on her pleasure-hoarse vocalizations as I reamed her clingy, slippery forbidden hole.

"Uuhh... Yeees, babyyy! Fuck my aaaass! Oowwhh... Deeper, hardeeer! Ohhh Ruuuuss! I'm gonna... Ooohh fuuuuck... Uuuhh! I'm close, baby... Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!"

Lizzie's pre-orgasmic screams and the rivulets of nectar streaming all over my already juice-dripping clit-strumming digits had the effect of an aphrodisiac overdose on me, but they were nothing compared to how awesome her dick-jammed asshole felt, twitching and clamping and tightening more and more around my pistoning shaft. As she approached what looked like a gigantic anal climax, the warm pulsating pressure of Lizzie's rectum kept increasing by the second, making my raging boner throb crazily and swell even harder inside her ass, which in turn made her snugness feel all the more constricting and deliciously cock-milking. Hornier than ever, I just kept pumping relentlessly into the plumpest, roundest, most beautiful bubble-butt in the world, slamming my fat pole inside Liz's slick greedy anus and thus feeding the virtuous circle of our passionate sodomy. It has good beyond description, and beyond my ability to resist too.

"Aaarghh, Liz... I'm gonna cum!" I grunted as her narrow anal tunnel squeezed me in its smooth grip with more and more intensity every time I bottomed out inside her scorching hot depths.

"Yeeeess! Uuhh, baby, fill meeee!" Lizzie screamed as her asshole clamped down around the thick root of my cock and her convulsing rectum trapped my fully buried boner in a velvety vise-like hold. "Oohh my god, Russsss! Uuuhh... Cum with me, baby! Cum in my aahh-aaAHH-AAASS!"

As Liz's yells of release resounded over the thump of my heart drumming madly in my ears, her clit-diddling fingers disentangled themselves from mine and slipped right into her freshly-deflowered, juice-flooded pussy. A flash of pure mind-blowing lust burst before my eyes as I felt Lizzie's slim digits push into her vaginal tunnel and brush along my bucking cock through the thin membrane separating her holes. As if the build-up of our assfuck and the orgasmic spasms of her rubbery bowels milking my boner weren't enough, the sudden sensation of getting the underside of my dick caressed by my incredible anal queen's fingers sent me over the edge, and then some.

"Aahhh, fuuuck! Oohh fuuUUCK YEESSS, LIIIIZZZZ!"

A jolt of incapacitating pleasure ran from the back of my head, down my spine and along my wobbly legs, all the way to my toes. Before I even knew it, I exploded spectacularly deep inside Lizzie's tight warm rectum, unleashing what felt like a continuous torrential stream of cum into her convulsing anal passage. It was hard to speak with my breath knocked out of me, but I managed to let out a sort of gasping roar as my cock sprayed jet upon jet of thick potent seed in the darkest and narrowest recesses of Liz's fabulous ass.

With my head spinning and my fat butt-cramming shaft pulsing and spurting away like a fire hose, flooding Lizzie's climaxing dick-squeezing rectum with huge ropes of sperm, I suddenly couldn't even hold myself up on my knees anymore. Balls-deep in her ass, my fingers still automatically tweaking her slick swollen clit, I fell heavily onto my amazing girlfriend's curvy, writhing frame. Swept away by an orgasm at least as massive as mine, Liz just kept yelling rapturously underneath me, her legs buckling and giving out while I dragged her down with me.

As we crashed on the bed, so that Lizzie was lying on her tummy with me on top of her, my spewing cock was pushed even deeper into her ass. The slightly different angle of penetration and the increased pressure of my body weighing down on her seemed to enhance Liz's pleasure, because she squealed even louder and her anal walls clamped impossibly tighter around my cock, as if she was trying to use her spasming asshole to suck me off to the very last droplet of cum. That final sequence of ball-draining squeezes undid me completely.

Waves of animalistic pleasure drowned my brain as I emptied myself deep inside my beloved Lizzie's exquisite little asshole. Without thinking, I pressed my mouth to the nape of her neck and bit down into her soft, smooth flesh. Her auburn hair filled my nostrils as I sank my teeth in Liz's flushed, salty skin. The smell and taste of her went to my head like a drug. I'm not even sure why I did it, but it felt right at the moment. I wasn't trying to hurt her or anything, it was more like a very intense nibbling kiss come out of nowhere. It was so instinctive and electrifying that I felt my discharging cock flex excitedly within Lizzie's warm, cum-flooded bowels. To my surprise, she seemed to approve of that sudden, primal branding gesture.

"Oohh! Oooohhhh fuck yeeeeeees!" Liz yelped deliriously, trembling underneath me, her juices flowing freely all over my clit-teasing fingers. "Uuuhh yeaahh... I love you, Ruuuuuss!"

With the unique taste of her skin and a few locks of her fragrant hair in my mouth, I was in no condition to reply that I loved her like crazy too, but I think Lizzie got the message loud and clear anyway.

I managed to regain some semblance of rationality only when my geyser-like ejaculation finally tapered off and Liz's dick-clenching rectum relented its pulsating grip on my shaft. At that point, breathless and dizzy, my arms wrapped around her voluptuous body and my barely softening pole jammed to the hilt inside her clingy seed-sloppy anus, I rolled the two of us on our side, so that I was tightly spooning my sweet, sexy girlfriend.

For a while, spent and sated as we were, Lizzie and I just lay there, motionless and snuggled up on my bed. We did nothing but breathe and rest and cuddle, connected and close as ever.

Engulfed in the cozy warmth of her creamy rectum, my swollen dick continued to twitch randomly every now and then, as if caught in the aftershocks of the monumental ejaculation that had just drained my balls. Still, my cock remained plump, seemingly unable to deflate much while trapped within the divine tightness of Liz's cum-flooded asshole. That sensation of smooth slippery pressure all around my shaft, blending with the feel of my beloved Lizzie resting in my embrace and cooing contentedly as I remained buried balls-deep in her ass, made me float blissfully away, bringing me to that place of quiet happiness I could only reach when I was with her.

High on a gigantic post-orgasmic afterglow, my eyes just barely open and totally unfocused, I was called back to reality only when Lizzie's soothing voice echoed in my ears.

"Russ..." she sighed groggily, shifting slightly to turn her head and look my way. She was so beautiful, I couldn't help but smile back goofily at the sight of her familiar, cheerful visage. Her big brown eyes sparkled behind her glasses, her hair was all sex-tousled and her face was radiant, brightened even more by her big, sincere smile as she murmured between deep and much needed breaths: "That... Was... Awesome!"

Straining to speak, dizzy as I was, I met Liz's gaze and muttered my zombie-like yet truthful reply: "Yeah, awesome. Like you. You're the best, Liz."

"No, I mean it!" Lizzie insisted, snuggling closer in my encircling arms as I gently cupped her ample jugs and rocked my hips into her soft, juicy ass. "I came like crazy, especially at the end. My thighs are all soaked, and," she added with a giggle, "I kind of made a puddle on the sheets here!"

"I came a lot too," I replied, mumbling through the lingering haze of pleasure as I gloried in the squishy presence of my massive load sloshing deep inside Lizzie's rectum, plugged in there by my fat glans and my chubby, butt-stuffing shaft. "Your ass is epic, Liz. So. Fucking. Epic."

"Thanks, baby," she purred, kissing me tenderly. "I know you really mean it because you came so much, and you're still pretty hard! Mmhh I love this, Russ, I really do..." she murmured with a satisfied sigh as she started gently squeezing my plump pole within the cozy, warm confines of her sperm-plastered bowels. Tightening the slick clutching ring of her asshole around my girthy base, making me moan into her smooth neck, Lizzie spoke slowly and huskily, panting as she contracted her anal walls around me, keeping me hard and joyously enthralled to her amazing bubble-butt.

"I love how my ass feels when it's so full of cock and cum," she dreamily went on, lulling me with her soft voice, "like it is now... So stretched out and stuffed to the limit... All your gooey cream warming my tummy, your big cock pushed so deep inside my ass, filling me sooo good... You know, I was almost passing out when you started cumming, and you got harder and bigger and you were pulsing so deep in me, pumping that big hot load into my asshole... It was like I could feel your heart beating way up inside me. And you just kept shooting all that cum up my ass! Oh my god, I always love that part! You know," she snickered, casting me a sort of impressed look, "I think you came even more than you did in my pussy before! Really, how can you cum so much, Russ?"

"That's easy, Liz," I replied with a shrug, drowsily letting the words flow, "it's because you're, like, a living and breathing Viagra, but better: with tits, big amazing tits, and the most beautiful, plumpest, roundest ass ever! Mmh your ass, Lizzie... So fucking beautiful! If I could synthesize the awesomeness of your ass and make it into a pill and mass-produce it, I'd make millions and Viagra would go bankrupt because every guy in the world would be popping Lizzie's Epic Bubble-Butt Pills... But I'd never do that, never! No way," I stated, opening my eyes completely and smiling goofily, just vaguely aware of what I was rambling on about and how weird it must have sounded, "I want you all to myself, Liz. And your ass too. My, my, my Lizzie! All mine, only mine!"

"Wow!" Liz exclaimed, as I crushed her gorgeous curvy body in a hyper affectionate bear hug, holding her as tight as possible to me, all the while systematically peppering her neck and face with kisses. "Russ," she laughed, looking at me kinda funny, "are you high or something?"

"Yeah!" I winked, emphatically cocking an eyebrow and grinning. "High on you, babe!"

"Aw! You're both sweet and cheesy," she snickered, "like some kind of fancy french dish, I guess... They do have this sort of thing, right? Like, sweet cheeses and stuff, maybe?"

I chuckled at that random comment and at the comic expression Liz made as she looked at my lovestruck face. Lizzie laughed in turn, a glimmer of pure joy in her eyes. That image made me go all fluffy inside, as did the soft loving soulkiss she planted on my mouth. As I kissed her back, initiation a languid make out session, I thought again about how luck I was to have her in my life. She understood me, really, even in my moments of silliness. She knew that I was truly crazy in love with her and that I spoke from the heart, no matter how sappy my words might sound.

As we kept softly kissing and cuddling, spooned as closely as we could, Liz and I began to slowly emerge from our post-orgasmic torpor. Our intimacy and affection rekindled the anal lust we both still felt simmering inside us, making our smooches more passionate by the second. Before I knew it, we were not just snuggling anymore but gently rocking together in a lazy butt-humping rhythm. Lizzie still kept caressing my cock with tender suctioning squeezes of her cum-slippery anal walls, but she also started pushing her bouncy bubble-butt back against my groin while I began grinding into her plump, pillowy asscheeks.

At first I was just stirring my recuperating boner inside the buttery tightness of Liz's rectum, barely even moving. Gradually though, while my sweet anal queen panted and cooed into my kissing mouth, I picked up my pace just a little bit. As soon as I began making shallow in and out motions, she drew her legs closer to her chest, giving me even better access to her ass while she reached both hands down to her dewy, puffy little pussy. The sight of my amazing Lizzie rubbing her swollen clit while teasing her sugary hole at the same time made my dick throb inside her creamy bowels.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
4,997 Followers