Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excited and achingly hard as I was, I feared that the sensory overload I was experiencing might make me cum too soon, but that didn't stop me from completing my slow yet persistent ass-plugging mission. Taking my time to savor every moment, glorying in the pattern of brief resistance followed by willing capitulation that marked the conquest of every snug millimeter of her slippery anal passage, I eventually managed to cram my girthy shaft to the root inside the amazing tightness of Lizzie's warm, cock-squeezing rectum.

With my scrotum pressed into her soft juice-drenched pussy lips and my groin glued to the luscious perfection of her bouncy booty, I exhaled in delight as I drank in the spectacle of Liz's stretched out butt-ring wrapped firmly around the thick base of my shaft. The mere sight of our anal joining caused my boner to flex with joy inside her ass, coaxing a big dollop of pre-cum to spurt from my glans and plaster the deepest depths of Lizzie's buttery bowels. The unique mixture of slick tightness, caressing heat and smooth pressure surrounding my stiff pole felt like perfection itself. Lizzie's ass was pure heaven, and once again I was being welcomed in there, completely and wantonly. Buried balls-deep inside her adorable pink butthole, massaged from tip to root by her rippling, swiftly adjusting rectum, I sank my fingers in the meaty plumpness of my adored almost-sister's pillowy bubble-butt, groaning deliriously.

"Holy fuck, Liz! Your ass is the absolute best, babe... It feels so good around my cock, it's incredible! Ohh god, how can this tight little asshole be so fucking awesome... Seriously, how?!"

Smiling as she panted and whimpered, squirming with pleasure in time with the dick-clenching contractions coursing through her cock-stuffed anal passage, Lizzie had a weird expression of sultry, slutty pride on her flushed face as she met my gaze and haltingly replied.

"Oowwhh Russ! You should know by now that uuuhh... My legendary ass has lots of special powers, like... Uuunghh... Like making your big cock feel super fucking good! Uuuhh Russ... You have to fuck me now, baby... Fuck my ass hard and deep!"

Leaning down on her curvy bent-over frame, I planted a long sloppy kiss on Lizzie's succulent lips before panting straight into her mouth: "As you wish, my Anal Queen!"

The half-giggle and half-purr that Liz let out, smooching me tenderly as I stirred my shaft inside her velvety rectum, seamlessly turned into a long husky moan moments later, when I pulled my thick log slightly out of her ass and then pushed back in, taking her breath away and making her shiver in delight underneath me. Not wasting any time, feeling her relaxation and eagerness, I started sliding my boner in and out of Lizzie's clingy little sphincter in short shallow strokes, keeping most of my fat dickmeat crammed deep inside her anus at each pass as I got in a fluid butt-stretching rhythm.

Despite the slickness of her anal sheath and her obvious desire to be sodomized, I willed myself to go slow at first, extracting a bit more of my shaft from Liz's pliant tiny orifice every time before gliding back into the warm, cock-tugging tightness of her narrow anal chute. All the while, I remained draped over Lizzie's surrendered body, my kneading hands paying homage to her sumptuous bubble-butt while we traded passionate tongue-suckling kisses. Every now and then, I interrupted our rabid make out session to pepper her shoulders and neck and chin with butterfly smooches, and also to leave her mouth free to let out those insanely erotic whimpers that were the glorious background sound to our every loving assfuck.

While the squishy motions of Lizzie's fingers strumming away on her clit got more urgent, my butt-jamming routine grew gradually more intense. At every in-stroke I pumped my well-greased pole a bit more urgently into her ass, plunging faster into her steamy anal depths, until I was embedded to the hilt and it was time to retreat and enjoy the feel of her snug oily anus clutching greedily all around me, sucking on my withdrawing boner and giving me the mind-blowing impression that her sweet cock-hungry butthole was desperately trying not to let me go. Gradually lengthening my strokes, I was soon pulling out most of my veiny hardness from Lizzie's docile sphincter at each pass, making her moan uninterruptedly, her expression ever more ecstatic.

Liz's broken, lustful yelps and the tell-tale pre-orgasmic pulsations of her slick rectum were making me crazy with pleasure, egging me on to pick up my sodomizing tempo even more. The meaty impacts of my crotch slamming against her jiggly bubble-butt turned into a quick clapping beat as I started plowing Liz's exquisite little anus with vigorous ass-slamming thrusts. The slippery friction and the suctioning tightness of her rippling anal walls clinging to my rump-skewering rod were making me see stars as my bootylicious goddess's vocalizations increased in pitch and loudness, heralding her imminent climax.

"Ooohh my god, Ruuuss! I'm gonna cuuum! Uuhhh your cock is making my asshole cum so haaard! Ooohh fuuuck... Uuhh babyyy... Fuck fuck fuuhh-uuhh-uuck!"

At those words, I gritted my teeth and began mounting my beloved Lizzie's plump heart-shaped ass like my life depended on it. Growling low in my throat, I drove my massively hard shaft faster and harder and deeper into her twitching asshole at every pass. I only paused for the briefest of moments whenever I bottomed out inside her ass, to enjoy the incomparably tight and smooth feel of full anal penetration, then I pulled out from the slick, velvety warm grip of Liz's quivering rectum only to quickly plunge balls-deep inside her magnificent bubble-butt, over and over again. Pressing my chest on her arched back and resting my head close to hers, I bucked my hips as vigorously as possible into my sweet Lizzie's round booty while we locked gazes. Behind her glasses, her eyes were reduced to pleasure-clouded slits, a spark of pure anal lust burning in her lustrous brown orbs.

"Fuck, Russ... Uuhh fuck!" Liz half-laughed and half-yelped, puckering up her lips for a kiss but unable to actually press her mouth onto mine. "I love iiit! Ooowhh... I fucking love your cock pounding my ass! Uuhh god, yeaaahhh... I love you so much, babyyyy!"

"I love you too, Liz! Ahhh fuck, your ass is too fucking good..." I growled as I smooched her lips and kept sliding my butt-drilling pole in and out of her snug, pulsating anus. "I love your epic booty, and I love it when you cum with my cock deep in your tight little asshole... Oohh yeah, Liz, cum for me now! Cum with my cock in your ass, Lizzie!"

The barrage of ass-splitting thrusts that I unleashed as soon as the words were out of my mouth did the trick. Liz's desire-glazed eyes snapped open as her breath was suddenly knocked out of her. A powerful series of cock-choking contractions coursed through her fully stuffed anal passage, trapping my butt-slamming boner in a delicious prison of soft, rippling tightness. Liz's rectum held my shaft in such a clingy, dick-tugging grip that it forced my intense sodomizing pace to a sudden halt. My head spun while the pleasure centers in my brain fired up all at once, giving me the impression that time had stopped. In that moment of absolute and hyper-concentrated buttfucking bliss, I looked into Lizzie's stupefied eyes to find her looking back into mine.

As I stared deep into my almost-sister's very being, meanwhile remaining totally engulfed within her beautiful orgasming ass, I felt connected to her like never before, caught together as we were in a priceless instant of perfect physical and non physical oneness. It was crazy and amazing beyond words, like a still frame of unadulterated happiness made real. It was as sudden and fleeting as the blink of an eye, then reality reasserted itself, calling Liz and me back to find ourselves in the middle of an overwhelming, mind-shattering storm of shared anal delight.

"OOOOH MY GOD RUUUUUSS! UUUHHH YEEEEESSS!"

Lizzie's orgasmic screams and the cock-milking contractions of her rectum hit me at the same time as the wet feel of her gushing girlcum streaming all over my pussy-bumping scrotum. With my aching boner tucked balls-deep inside her ass, throbbing hard and drooling glob upon sticky glob of precum inside her buttery bowels, I was more than happy to just stay there as I was and let Liz's toe-curling anal climax squeeze out every last drop of seed I had in me. Feeling my ejaculation draw nearer with every second, I groaned and grabbed possessively onto her plump juicy booty as I enjoyed the delicious intensity of the cock-nursing anal massages that her climaxing asshole was treating me to. Then, unexpectedly, Lizzie's rapturous yells coalesced into words of such compelling hotness that even my dopey, lust-fogged brain couldn't ignore them.

"UUUHH FUCK ME, RUSS! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee! Oooohh shiiit... Fuck my ass, Russ! More, I need moooore! Don't stop fucking my aaaaass! Uuhhh make my ass cum again, babyyy!"

That needy, pleasure-demanding plea triggered something inside me. It awakened a sort of primal sodomizing fury or something, spurring me on to pound away at the amazing, dick-milking ass I was buried balls-deep into.

Growling, gluing my torso to Liz's arched back and thus pinning her down to the lacquered surface of the dresser, I started frenziedly bucking my hips, pumping my massively stiff cockmeat in and out of my adored Lizzie's orgasm-possessed and impossibly snug rectum. It was a good thing that I had poured so much lube straight into her ass and that my shaft was also coated with a dripping layer of her pussy juices, otherwise there would have been no way I could have managed to move inside her cramping anal passage, let alone fuck it, not with my cock being so swollen and her anus being tighter than ever due to her spectacular and still rolling climax.

"OOWWHHH YEESS! UUHH RUSS RUUUSS RUUH-MMHHPH!..."

The kiss that locked our mouths together silenced Liz's breathless screams as I hammered away into her ass with all I had. My cock throbbed and flexed continuously, pulsating against the slick constricting walls of Lizzie's warm rectum and thus making her asshole sizzle and clench with increased pleasure around my butt-pounding length, creating a vicious circle of mind-blowing anal delight. For the longest thirty seconds of my life, I rode my beloved Lizzie's rump with bestial lust, impaling her twitching, docile little rosebud with a barrage of savage ass-reaming plunges that caused an uninterrupted flow of kiss-muffled yelps to tumble from her mouth straight into mine.

It didn't last long, but it was the most intense handful of seconds of both mine and Lizzie's life so far. It ended as spontaneously and intensely as it had begun, when I suddenly let go of one of her sumptuous round buttcheeks and stabbed my hand straight to her pussy. While Liz strummed crazily on her engorged clit, I slipped two fingers into her soft nectar-drooling folds. With my fat log still ramming away in and out of her narrow oily rectum, we trembled in unison as I pushed my digits deep into Lizzie's vaginal channel and curled them up, trying to reach her g-spot.

Maybe I did rub the right place inside her pussy, or maybe she was just ready to blow already, it was hard to say. Whatever the reason, within moments the divine squeezes of Lizzie's amazingly tight asshole reached a new peak of balls-draining intensity. As her earth-shattering orgasm reared up and crashed full force into her all over again, empowered by my lustful butt-busting thrusts and by the mixed stimulation on her pussy and clit, Liz yelled into my mouth and sank her teeth into my tongue. Sheathed to the hilt in her beautiful plump ass, unable to move inside her totally clamped-down rectum, consumed by the burning rush of atavistic passion that had claimed both of us, I bucked my hips one last time, trying to bury myself impossibly deeper inside her ass than I already was. Then I came.

I saw stars as a deluge of hot cum fountained from my swollen boner, spraying rope after massive rope of sperm inside Lizzie's deepest anal depths. As I flooded her warm dick-suctioning rectum with an impressive barrage of my milky seed, I could feel the beat of Liz's heart pulsating all around my fully immersed cockmeat. I was totally overcome with love, lust and orgasmic bliss all at the same time as I realized that the twitching spasms of my almost-sister's anal walls were coming in synch with the throbbing of my ejaculating pole and the surges of jetting spunk that were inundating her smooth, constricting rectum.

The flashing shocks of our shared and equally powerful orgasms undid both Lizzie and me, burning through us and going back and forth between our deeply fused bodies. Long after my cock had finished unloading a torrent of dense sperm inside her ass and her soft little pussy had stopped gushing her sweet girlcum on my balls, even as her warm seed-plastered anal passage relaxed and the last drops of pearly semen oozed out of my bloated glans, the haze of our pleasure still enveloped us, leaving us spent and ecstatically breathless, crumpled against the dresser with our mouths still joined together.

I was light-headed when Lizzie and I finally broke our breathless, devouring soulkiss. In truth, we were both driven by the sheer need to gulp in some air, otherwise we would have probably extended our torrid make out session even more. Groggily, with my head resting on her shoulder and my arms wrapped around her soft cute tummy, I stood up a bit straighter, separating my chest from her arched back. Pleasure-weakened as she was, Lizzie slowly lifted her upper body off the surface of the dresser and planted her elbows on it to hold herself up. No longer squashed underneath her, my babe's huge beautiful tits were swinging heavily in time with her labored breathing as she cast me a dopey-eyed glance over her shoulder, a beaming smile painted on her flustered, gorgeous face.

"Oh... My... God..." she stated dizzily, taking in big lungfuls of air between each word. "Russ... That was just... Wow! Simply fucking WOW!"

"I know, right..." I managed to exhale, blinking and taking stock as if emerging from some sort of butt-lust overdose. I was barely starting to get my bearings when Liz's bright laughter made me look into her soulful, bespectacled brown eyes. She was looking at me funny, an adorable yet mischievous expression brightening her pretty visage. "What?" I asked, baffled.

"Oh nothing, I was just enjoying the feel of having my asshole filled to bursting with cock and cum! Seriously, Russ, that was a lot of cum even for your standards! Mmmh, such a huge creamy load squishing inside my ass... I can actually feel your cum deep in my tummy, all gooey and warm..." Liz dreamily purred, blushing a bit yet clearly getting a kick out of the whole situation, all the while wiggling her cock-crammed bubble-butt against my groin in tiny, lazy circles. "And you're barely even softening! Jeez, baby, my ass really must be magic or something!"

I had to laugh at that. "Oh yeah, your ass is definitely magic, Liz!" Then, more seriously, I added: "Uhm, maybe I should pull out now, though... It got sort of crazy at the end, and I was a bit rough, I guess... But you're okay, right Liz? I didn't hurt you, did I? It just seemed right at the moment, so..."

"Aw, baby! Of course you didn't hurt me, relax!" Lizzie purred, locking an arm around my neck to pull me closer and then kissing me lovingly. "Well, it did hurt a little bit at some point, but in good way, you know... And yeah, it felt very right at the moment, it was so good and intense! Really, I'm more than okay, Russ, I'm great! I still have goosebumps all over, see? And I love feeling you in my ass, stuffed so deep inside me, filling me with your big cock right after you've pumped my little asshole full of cum... Oh Russ, I know it's dirty and slutty, but I just love it when you creampie my ass like that! In fact," she added, her languid coos suddenly shifting to a bright playful tone, her words breaking into a silvery laugh, "now that I think about it... Ahah! Yes, of course!"

Ever more befuddled, dazed by the aftershocks of pleasure still coursing through me, I straightened up further and pulled Lizzie with me, cupping her chin as I gently turned her head to stare questioningly into her smirking face.

"Russ," Liz said in response to my unspoken question, a spike of excitement in her voice, "I've just had the best idea ever! Come with me! No, nonono don't pull out. Stay in my ass... Let's just, uhm, just hold me tight from behind like you're doing and move with me, okay? Right, now let's try to get to my nightstand... Yeah, that's it, great!"

"What the fuck..." I snickered along with Liz as we made our ungainly way across her bedroom, moving together in short jumps and awkward shuffles while remaining connected, my cock still sheathed inside her ass.

With my pants bunched around my ankles and Liz's skinny jeans pulled down to her mid-thighs, our progress was both slow and comical, and the fact that we erupted in laughter at every clumsily synched step didn't help either. Still, we did manage to cross the room while staying joined. At that point, Lizzie instructed me to sit on the edge of her bed. Following my motions, she settled herself on my lap in turn, making us both moan as her plump bubble-butt pressed on my thighs and my chubby boner was firmly pushed to the hilt into her seed-sloppy anus. Then, leaning toward her nightstand, Liz reached inside the top drawer and fished out something pink.

"Wait a second, is that..."

"My buttplug, yes!" Lizzie finished for me, holding the plastic toy in her hand and staring at it with a sort of funny intensity. "And, along with the massive load of cum you've just shot in my ass, it's the key element to the best idea ever! Watch this, Russ, I'm sure you'll like it..."

Standing slowly up, Liz raised her juicy rump from my lap, causing my semi-hard erection to gently slide out of her clingy, sperm-slick asshole. My groan of disappointment and Lizzie's resigned sigh marked the moment when my fat glans slipped from her delicious little orifice with a squishy plop. Still, I had no time to feel dissatisfied. Standing before me, bent at the waist with her legs held straight and her big pillowy tits dangling heavily from her chest, Liz was giving me an incredible close up view of her round, fabulous booty.

Looking over her shoulder as I salivated in transfixed adoration of her heart-shaped masterpiece of an ass, my sweet Lizzie urged me into action: "Quickly now, Russ! Spread my buttcheeks!"

I did as I was told, always glad to fill my palms with the fleshy perfection of my girlfriend's beautiful bubble-butt and always thrilled to unveil the rosy star-shaped treasure hidden deep within her luscious ass-cleavage. Bent over as she was, Lizzie was already giving me an amazing view of her smooth nectar-glossy pussy, but the best was yet to come. As soon as I splayed her meaty globes wide apart, a jolt of excitement hit my chubby shaft at the sight of her gaping, cum-smeared sphincter winking at me while it tightened closed on itself and gradually resumed its tiny puckered shape. Even though I had shot my load really deep inside Liz's rectum, I could see the first gooey white globs of my seed already starting to trickle out of her pink twitching rosebud. I would have happily just sat there and watched that lewdly beautiful spectacle, but Lizzie was in a hurry to complete her plan.

"Aw no... It's leaking out of me, I can feel it!" Liz squealed, furrowing her brow in displeasure as she looked at me over her shoulder. "Hold my buttcheeks open, Russ. I'm gonna stop that creamy cum from trying to leave my asshole!" she said, unable to suppress a giggle at her own naughtily determined words as she reached back with her hand and swiftly pressed the tip of the buttplug to her tender, shrinking orifice.