Backfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers

"Please, Scott. I want to do this. I really need to do this, plus, for some odd reason, I'm horny as hell. Don't stop me, Scotty." Slowly his hand released his hold and she then unfastened his trousers and lowered them along with his shorts to the floor. His cock was now hard and throbbing and Lily grasped it by the base and brought the head to her lips, lightly flicking her tongue across the smooth skin.

Lily suddenly engulfed him totally, her nose buried in his pubic hair. She slowly moved back, almost allowing him to slip from her lips and then buried him in her throat again. Scott moaned and, despite himself, sank to the floor, disengaging himself from his wife's mouth.

"It's been too long, Lily. I'm ready to ..... explode," he stammered. Lily quickly shed him of his clothing and moved into his arms. She felt his throbbing erection against her belly and moved sensually against him, smearing the lubrication leaking from him across her flesh. Kissing him then passionately again, she mounted Scott, shifted slightly and with almost no effort, felt him slip effortlessly into her steaming pussy.

Lily sat still for a moment, gazing into her husband's eyes. "Scotty, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I'll spend the rest of my life proving that to you." With those words she began to slowly raise and lower herself, feeling Scott slide in and out of her while holding her hands steady on his chest and keeping her eyes locked onto his. They were both much too aroused to last very long and as Scott moaned, Lily felt him pulse deep within her which triggered her own orgasm. She lay atop him for a few brief moments in post orgasmic bliss and then shifted to his side, letting his arms enfold her.

After awhile, Lily rose to her feet pulling Scott along with her. "Let's go, honey. Let's go upstairs to our bedroom. I said that I would spend the rest of my life proving my love for you, and that begins tonight." Scott smiled down at her and hand in hand they ascended the stairs.

********************

The early morning sun, creeping past the window blinds, woke Lily. She stretched and gazed lovingly at her husband lying beside her. Her eyes teared momentarily, recognizing how close she had come to losing him because of her stupid temper. Quietly she got out of bed and moved to the bathroom where she peed and then took a quick shower. Drying herself, she had a thought, grinned and tossed the towel aside. She tiptoed quietly back to the bed and gently lowered herself, scooting next to Scott.

Lily examined his strong, naked body and felt herself getting moist. His penis was lying flaccidly along his thigh. She reached and ran her finger along the ridge of it's head and almost giggled as she saw it twitch. Taking the entire length in her hand she squeezed it gently. She felt it start to swell a bit and then quickly moved down and engulfed it, feeling it grow to it's full length in her mouth. Keeping her eyes on Scott, who continued to sleep in blissful unawareness, she allowed his cock to move from her lips until just the head was on her tongue, which she laved gently.

Lily saw Scott move restlessly and a small moan escaped him. She smiled with her eyes as he finally awoke and saw his wife's head at his groin and felt her tongue caressing his phallus. He moaned softly again. "Damn, Lily. I'll give you 2 hours to stop that," he muttered. Lily continued her ministrations until she felt his cock begin to swell a bit. She then quickly removed her mouth before his impending ejaculation. Scott moaned again, this time in frustration. Lily giggled and moved up the bed.

"My turn, honey," she said softly as she smoothly moved across him and straddled his head. He looked up and saw her soft, blond trimmed pussy hovering above him. The pink lips were slightly agape and her moisture was very evident. He moved his hands to her hips and pulled her down to him, breathing in her sweet fragrance. He worked his tongue like a magic wand, moving it from her vagina up to her clitoris and teasing it gently. Lily threw back her head, her hands clutching his head, pulling him more tightly to her. She shuddered, feeling her orgasm approaching.

Quickly, Lily moved down until she felt Scott's cock rubbing against the lips of her pussy. Reaching beneath her, she grasped his throbbing member, almost jammed the head of his cock between her nether lips and sank gratefully down until she was fully impaled. That was all it took. She heard Scott grunt and she knew that he was about to blow. Lily tensed and allowed her orgasm to overwhelm her as she felt Scott pulse and spew inside of her. She seemed to freeze in a rictus of spasmodic agony until she finally gasped and fell, exhausted, on top of her husband who enfolded her in his arms. They both drifted off to sleep in that position until hunger pangs finally awoke them and convinced them to descend to the kitchen for a late breakfast .

After a meal of scrambled eggs and scrabble (Scott's weakness) they settled in the study with large mugs of coffee and the photos that Lily displayed on the coffee table. She grimaced as she viewed the photos again, disgusted at herself for being taken in.

"Look, Scott. The tattoo is on the wrong hip, that's what finally awakened me and made me realize what I fool I've been," Lily said ruefully.

Scott shook his head. "Stop beating yourself up, Lily. As we said, we're moving on and now we're going to get to the bottom of this." He sat back with a puzzled frown on his face. "Now why would Crowe do this? What reason would he have? Scott mused.

Lily thought for a moment, then said, "Didn't he get really pissed when you got the Packard account? You told me that he was mad enough to spit nails."

"Yeah, but would he do something like this for revenge? It just seems so over the top, even for Crowe." Scott shook his head again. "It just seems so strange."

Lily picked up one of the photos again. "Scott," she said and the intensity in her voice was obvious. "Take a look at this, the woman in the photo. Look at her ankle, that scar."

Scott looked at the photo held by Lily. He saw the small, half moon scar and looked at Lily with a puzzled expression. "Doesn't register, honey. What about it?"

"Sonofabitch," Lily grated. "I know who that bitch is, it's Angie Rizzo. I swear I'll kill her." She looked up at her husband, fire in her eyes. "I know it's her, Scott. I'm sure of it."

"Okay, okay, Lily. Just calm down now. Get control of yourself," Scott tried to calm her and was pleased when the fire in her eyes dimmed a bit. She nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm alright, Scott, but I definitely know it's that bitch. She's in this scam along with that prick, Carl," she spat out.

Scott sat back, a puzzled expression on his face. "But why, Lily? Why would she do a rotten thing like this? Shit, I barely know her. What does she have against me?"

Lily laughed bitterly. "It's not you, honey. It's me. The stupid bitch thinks that I'm the one who blabbed about an affair she was having and which almost caused her husband to divorce her. I still don't know why he didn't. I denied it, but she didn't believe me so I told her to go fuck herself. This is her way to get back at me and that idiot Carl went along with her."

Lily's eyes suddenly widened and she jumped to her feet. "Scott, Scott, guess what? We have the proof that she's screwing around again. It's right there in the photographs. The stupid morons never even realized that they hung themselves by taking those pictures. The tattoo is fake and we can prove that and the scar on her ankle gives her away."

Scott just sat there, thinking........"Wait, wait, Lily." He held up his hand. "You're going off half-cocked again. We don't have "proof", we really don't have squat. What we have is totally circumstantial. Wait a second, let me think." Lily started to override his objections, but thought better of it and reseated herself.

Lily continued to sit and fidget while Scott sat, rapt in thought. She finally rose and told Scott that she would refill their coffee mugs and Scott nodded absently. When Lily returned with fresh coffee she saw Scott sitting there with a small smile on his face.

"Okay, honey," he said. "I think I have the beginning of an idea, but a lot of parts have to come together; it gets a little complicated. Just listen, I'm now just flying by the seat of my pants." Scott paused, collecting his thoughts.

"You know Jon Russell, one of the guys I golf with." It was a statement more than a question and Lily nodded. "Well, a few weeks ago we were sitting around with a couple of beers after the 18th hole, the other two, Crowe and Fisher had already left. Jon was bitching about the Regency, his small boutique hotel, in center city. It really hasn't been doing well and his two partners wanted to turn it into a very private and exclusive brothel. One of the partners, a John Benboe, ran an illegal whorehouse in Vegas, but was busted and had to get out of town. He told Jon that he has the experience and that they could make a fortune. The other partner loves the idea but Jon sure doesn't." "Scott," Lily complained, getting a bit agitated. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Hold your horses, kid, I'm getting to that. Jon wants nothing to do with that and he would love to buy them out, but they won't sell, so he kind of divorced himself from the hotel's operation. He just became an investor. He doesn't want anything to do with the day by day functions. Now here's what I have in mind.........." and Scott explained to Lily just what he had in mind.

********************"

The next evening Scott and Jon Russell were seated in a small, center city lounge, sipping their drinks. Jon was looking at Scott quizzically, a small smile on his face. "Okay, Scott. Thanks for the drink, now tell me why I'm here. I'm sure that it's something nefarious," he laughed.

"Jon, I need your help and after I tell you what I want you to do, I'll try to explain my reasons and how this will help you also. Remember Crowe mentioning that he was banging some broad?" Jon nodded and said, "he's always banging some broad, Scott, so what?"

"Well, what I want you to do is tell him about the little boutique brothel and offer to let him use a room there anytime he wants. You know Crowe, he's cheap as dirt - he'll jump at the chance to get a nice room in a nice place for nothing."

Jon sat there, frowning. "I can do that, Scott, but, you had better tell me what's going on. You figuring on getting my ass burnt?"

"You know better than that, Jon," Scott chuckled. "Here is why I want you to do this," and he related what Crowe and his married girlfriend had done and were doing to him and to Lily.

Jon sat there, amazement on his face. "I can't believe that...... I mean I can, but that's got to be the most rotten thing I've heard in a hell of a long time. That prick, I never did like him. Scotty, I'm more than happy to help you. Even though I'm not involved in the place's operation anymore, I can surely get a room anytime I want. Now tell me why you want this." Scott explained just what he had in mind.

********************

The following evening Scott strode purposefully up the walk to his brother's house. He had called and was reassured when Marc told him to come ahead, but that Marie was out - it was her bridge night.

Scott didn't have to knock, Marc had the front door open by the time he reached it. They hugged briefly and moved into the living room. Scott sank into the sofa gratefully, trying to relax. He was obviously stiff with tension and his shoulders and neck ached. Marc looked at his brother with a worried expression.

"Okay, Scott. Tell me what's going on. It looks like you're ready to explode. Have things gotten that much worse with you and Lily?"

Scott shook his head firmly. "No, no, Marc. We're ok, really. We're fine now, but I have a story that I'd like to tell you."

Marc sat there and listened, at first with astonishment and then with a burning anger at how his brother's marriage had almost been derailed. Marc didn't say anything for a few moments when Scott had finished his tale. He had paled a bit, obviously trying to control his temper. He swallowed and then looked at Scott.

"Look, Scotty. I can just imagine how you feel, but don't do anything rash. The important thing in all of this is that you and Lily have seen through this despicable charade and have reunited. That's the bottom line, Scott, that's the important thing," Marc concluded intently, trying to forestall any precipitous action by his younger brother.

Scott smiled slightly and reassured him. "Don't sweat it , Marc. I'm not going to go out and shoot the bastard, though I sure feel like it. Also, I'm not going to do anything that will get me into any trouble, but I am going to try to burn Crowe's ass. He's going to learn that crap like he's pulled has it's consequences." Scott paused and then explained to Marc how he could help him bring down both Crowe and Angie Rizzo.

Marc sat with his mouth agape as Scott finished outlining his plan, then chuckled quietly and shook his head. "Remind me not to get you pissed off at me, bro." He then sat back and let the laughter come. "Count me in, just let me know a couple of days in advance and we'll be ready to go."

********************

Scott waited patiently, contacting Jon Russell from time to time, gathering information. He kept his brother Marc in the loop. It wasn't long before the call came. Jon Russell called him on a Friday.

"Scott, tomorrow's the day. I gave Carl a key card for room 312. He told me he would be there tomorrow evening around 8 p.m. It seems like her hubby is out of town. I didn't ask any questions, just smiled like a good guy."

Scott smiled, just a bit of satisfaction in the facial gesture. "Thanks, Jon. I do appreciate your help."

"No problem, Scott. The bastard deserves everything he's going to get, and what's even better, I'll benefit also. The place will be closed down and I'm sure that I can buy those goons out then. I should be thanking you. Look, Scott. I've got to go now, I expect to read all about it in the paper," and he chuckled as he broke the connection.

Scott quickly redialed. "Marc, it's me. It's on for tomorrow. Crowe and his slut will be there tomorrow at 8 p.m., room 312. I guess the best time would be around 8:30 or so - give them time to really get into it."

Marc grunted in satisfaction. "Perfect, that's when we'll do it. I've already primed a distinguished member of the press who's just waiting for my call. He's salivating over this story. It'll probably make the front page." Marc paused and then continued. "Scotty, I think it best that you be nowhere near that place tomorrow. Take Lily somewhere. Go away for the day. Make yourselves scarce."

********************

Scott chuckled a bit in satisfaction as he read the local section of the Sunday paper. "Lily, look at this," he said and held up the newspaper. In bold print, right under the fold was this headline: LOCAL BROTHEL BUSTED. "Here's the first sentence, honey. 'Police bust center city brothel and take the girls and their customers into custody.' He chuckled again. "Pictures on page 6," he continued. "Holy shit, how about this," he exclaimed. "Crowe tried to escape out the back via a fire exit. He fell and broke both legs. Sonofabitch. Well, he deserves what he's going to get. They forgot the moral clause in their contracts. They'll both be out of a job by Monday. Ohmygod, Lily, here's a picture of Angie Rizzo being led out by a cop. Her ass is toast when her husband sees that."

Lily smiled briefly, but felt no satisfaction. She felt soiled by the whole sordid mess and she still felt mortified at how she had lost control of herself and had lost faith in her husband. She vowed to herself to find help, to see someone, to enroll in an anger management program.

"I know how you feel, honey. They do deserve it, but I would really like to just forget it all now and just get on with our lives," sighed Lily. "It's just a shame that so many people had to suffer because of their jealousy, but I learned a valuable lesson, Scotty," she continued as she moved to his side.

"I learned, the hard way, to have faith in my husband, and to love him with all my heart." And with that she settled against him and felt comforted when she felt his arms enfold her.

The End

Blue88
Blue88
1,148 Followers