Backfired

Story Info
Attempted travagement leads to orgy.
2.4k words
3.88
111.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers

I loved to tease. I loved to tease. But, this time it backfired on me. Here I was, in a back room billiard parlour being ravaged by god knows how many blokes against my will. Some would say it was my own fault.

I was missing my hubby. He'd been on a work trip and wasn't due back for another week. The kids were having sleepovers, and I was home alone. I rang Tracey but she was out, so I decided to get dressed and go out alone. The bar I went to was one of those delightful old fashioned ones with a separate lounge, a billiard room and an open area with table and chairs. I stood at the bar and ordered a drink, a midori and lemonade. Then I slowly took a look around and sat down near the window to check out the patrons. There were two young guys on barstools. Nothing special. In the corner a middle aged guy was very smoochy with a younger woman. She was gorgeous but he was rather strange looking. He was also covered in large gold jewellery and was wearing sunglasses! At another table four blokes who looked like tradesmen were well into the booze. One of them raised his glass to me and the others burst into laughter. I just winked and looked away, enjoying the attention. The billiard room was sectioned off by a bamboo curtain, but I could see that inside there were a number of men playing on the two tables and sitting on the stools round the outside.

Just as I was scanning the billiard room two young cute girls came in. They can't have been more than eighteen or nineteen. They were actually very cute and the bisexual urges in me suddenly began ticking when they leaned against the bar and I caught a glance at their pierced belly buttons sticking out from their low cut hipster jeans. It didn't take long for the guys sitting at the table nearby to try to chat them up. Drunk as they were, these blokes thought they were in. I watched in amusement as the young girls teased them very well. They reminded me of myself a few years earlier, when I would absolutely tease the shit out of anything with a cock. The girls danced with a few of them, but when they got a little out of hand, they decided to leave for their own safety. That left only the young woman with the older guy, all the men, and me.

One of the drunken guys came over and asked me to dance. I smiled back and took him up on his offer. I was feeling nice and relaxed and I loved dancing, so I thought, "What the heck - live a little." Besides, I didn't mind the chance to flirt and show off a little either. As we hit the floor, Kylie Minogue's "Can't get you out of my head" came on. My favourite sexy dance song! I bumped and grinded with this young hunk all through the song. My hips and arms were writhing everywhere, and this poor young fellow had no chance of keeping up with me. In fact, I really danced alone, knowing that most of the guys were watching me. I glanced towards the billiard room at the back and noticed that a few of the guys playing in there were also watching through the bamboo curtain.

When the song ended, another of the young blokes came out and took his mates place. This was a slower song, and he took command straight away. He grabbed my arms and threw them round his neck. He then grabbed me by the hips and began to slowly grind his pelvis into mine. He was a large man but I had trouble feeling his cock against my pussy, even though I knew he was getting hard. Strange isn't it...sometimes the biggest guys have the smallest cocks! By the third song, two guys came out at once and took the place of the tall guy. They were both reasonably short, but stocky. The song was a modern one of those female rapper things. The guys obviously knew it because they were singing along with the words and moving really well. I was sandwiched between them, and within seconds I could feel the double-pronged assault of two hardening cocks - one pushing against the material of my miniskirt, and the other pushing into the crevice of my ass at the back. It was a very horny experience!

I noticed with interest that the sleazy older guy with the jewellery and the young woman was not paying her much attention. Instead, he was eyeballing me dancing with the two youngsters. I blew him a kiss as I let me hands run down the thighs of the guy pushing into me from behind. My tongue snaked its way around my ruby red lips and I knew I had him hooked! Fuck I love teasing men I thought to myself as the song ended. I blew all the lads a kiss and returned to my stool at the bar. All that dancing had made me thirsty. I ordered another midori, and then took a long slow sip. As I was sucking through the straw, a man appeared to my right holding a billiard cue. "Fancy a game?" he asked. Now those of you who know me well know that I love playing pool and am actually quite a reasonable player.

"Sure, why not" I replied, and grabbed my drink before following him into the back room through the curtain. As I entered a man wolf whistled. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked him in the eye. "Like what you see?" I snarled at him.

"Hell yeah!" he replied grinning.

"Well take a good look honey - cos that's ALL you'll be doing!"

With that his two friends laughed and playfully punched him in the arm at my response. The guy I was with racked the balls and then smashed them from the break. Nothing fell in. I potted a big ball and smiled towards him after missing the next shot. "Looks like you've got small balls" I said as I winked and giggled. Again several of the other guys in the room laughed. I looked round as I waited for my turn again. There were eight men and me in the room. When it was my next shot, I decided to make it interesting. "What are we playing for?" I asked the guy sitting on the stool that was playing me. "How about drinks?" he replied. "Hmm, not pants??" I teased as I wiggled my short skirt in his direction. "If you like - pants it is then" he said. I smiled and spun around, giving him a great view up my thighs as I played the next shot. I was wearing a small thong underneath - the kind that when you bend over in a miniskirt, the guy usually can't decide if you are or aren't wearing any panties.

I took a few extra seconds lining up the shot, knowing that I was getting him going... it was great fun. Only women can understand the power of your body as a magnet. I was revelling in the attention I knew my ass was getting as I struck the ball. Unfortunately it missed. I went on teasing and flirting with all the guys in the room until it dawned on me that I was losing! In fact, the guy I was playing slotted in his last ball and was now on the black when he turned to me and said, "Remember our bet?."

Just as I was about to speak, he whacked the black ball into the corner pocket and the whole room cheered! It was a slightly scarey situation I found myself in. The flirting and teasing had turned me on. I was a little hot and moist, but I had only been teasing them. I had no intention of doing anything like taking off my pants. In fact, I suddenly concluded that it was probably about time I got out of the bar and went home. "Well played" I said to the guy who had beaten me. I kissed him on the cheek and went to leave. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he snarled as he grabbed my arm firmly. "A bet's a bet - and you owe me your pants...you teasing bitch. Did you think you could parade around here making cocks hard and not give us what you promised in my bet?"

"I, I, I..." He spoke before I had a chance to answer. "Get them off now, before I rip them off." I knew he was serious, so I tried to break free and run.

As I struggled with him, two more guys jumped up and grabbed me. They then threw me onto one of the billiard tables and I was held down. The bloke I had lost to reached under my patent leather mini and took hold of my g-string knickers. "Boys - I believe this was the bet" he said before tearing them off my ass in one simple move. The roar of approval was unanimous as he held them triumphantly to the sky. "Yeeeaaahhh!" he shouted.

I was hoping like hell that that was all they would do. But alas I was too optimistic. The two guys holding my arms didn't let go. In fact they called to the other guys to come and get a piece of me. I knew I was then in trouble, so I started to scream. "HHHheeeee." My scream was stifled by the fingers of the guy who had beaten me. He shoved them in my mouth and used his other hand to unzip his jeans. He took out an already hard cock, and without any lubrication (although none was needed as I was sopping from all the flirting and teasing!) he pushed his cock inside me in one go. I was being fucked on a billiard table in a bar in front of heaps of guys as two men held me down. Technically it was rape, but I knew the judge would not be sympathetic to my case given the circumstances. Why was I there alone? Where was my husband? Why was I dressed in micromini, heels and a skin tight singlet top? Why had I bet my panties?...etc, etc!

I decided to try to get out of this the best I could, and so stopped struggling too much - in the hope that they would at least not hurt me. I was also hoping that once this guy had fucked me, they would let me go. I was wrong on the second count. As soon as I felt the guy fucking me cum, he pulled out and wiped his cock on my thigh. A second guy moved in and took his place, and I knew that I was going to be gang-banged. I had been a willing participant in several gang-bangs before, and loved the feeling of many hard cocks one after the other. However, this was slightly different. The second guy was hopeless. He only lasted about a minute before he pulled out and shot his cum all over my skirt that was pulled up around my hips. When he'd finished, he moved up and offered me his cock. I sucked on it briefly and then bit it as hard as I could! *Slap* He struck me, and was about to again when a well-built older guy grabbed him and said, "enough - we all want a go, so get off and move along pal." Funny as it may seem, I felt a strange feeling of warmth for the guy who had stopped him. My feelings for him were to increase even more when it came to his turn to fuck me.

The four men prior to him were rough and hasty, and just used me for a cum. But the guy who saved me kissed me deeply on the lips before pushing inside me. I responded to him like I had not responded at all so far. I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. He paused for a moment then returned the tonguework. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as he was pushing inside me because he kept on going. I thought he was going to split me in two. I have no idea how large he was, but this guy was very long! I was desperate to get out of the bar but this fuck was worth all the trouble! He was sensational. I went from being raped to begging for it in three short minutes! The guys holding my arms let go as they realised I was starting to enjoy myself. In fact, I reached out and asked for their cocks as my body shook up and down with the force of this wondrous fucking machine that had rescued me a few minutes earlier. I looked u and noticed that the barman was standing in the doorway. He was openly masturbating his cock as he watched me being fucked. He must have locked the door.

My ravaging went on for about ten full minutes before I had the need to climax. "OOoh yessssss" my stud said, "I'll cum with you baby!!" With those simple words I exploded into am orgasm matched only by the massive spurt of cum that shot it's way into my pussy. I was shaking and writhing trying vainly to get more of that cock inside me as I came and he did too. He can't have cum for ages because I swear he filled my pussy with a gallon of goo! He slowly pulled out and kissed me gently on the lips once more.

He whispered "thanks honey" in my ear and then carefully scooped me up in his arms. A couple of young guys who hadn't yet had their turn began to protest, but were quickly silenced when my captor clenched a fist and shook it in their direction. He carried me out of the back room and set me down near the bar. He poured me a drink of water and offered it to my lips. I sipped on the cool liquid and thanked him. He walked me to my car and I drove home with terribly mixed emotions about what had just happened.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers