Background Research Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

He filled his mouth with champagne again and turned his attention to her other breast. This time she was prepared, but even so the sensations were incredible as Don's champagne-filled mouth closed around her stiff little nipple.

Lisa sat there, just a few feet away, watching her friend teasing and sucking Kathleen. She felt her own body growing warm, felt her pussy tingling. She raised the glass of champagne Don had given her and quickly drank it down. Her hand slid down her body, under the water, caressing her wet skin, finding its way between her legs. Her fingers spread her swollen lips and rubbed up and down.

"Oh god Don, that's fantastic!" Kathleen exclaimed. "Where did you learn that? Lisa, you have to feel this!"

Lisa started to protest, but the other woman pulled her to her feet, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were so hard they almost hurt... it would be pointless to claim she wasn't turned on.

Kathleen handed Don her own glass of champagne, still full. "Go on Don - Lisa's got to feel this!"

Hesitantly Don filled his mouth and turned to Lisa, He gingerly cupped her breast in one hand, and took her nipple into his mouth. Lisa cried out as the cold liquid hit her. She gasped as Don's tongue swirled around her nipple. Don couldn't help being turned on by the feel of Lisa's soft, full breast in his hand, her hard nipple in his mouth. He began to suck her urgently, tugging at her nipple with his lips.

Kathleen held out the glass to him, and he filled his mouth again, turning his attention to Lisa's other breast. Once again, he sucked her, pulling at her nipple, biting her lightly. She was moaning and whimpering, her pussy pulsing with desire, when he finally released her and let her settle back into the water.

"Wow, Don, it's not often I learn something new from a client, but I'll remember that!" Kathleen exclaimed. "That was fantastic, wasn't it Lisa?"

The smaller woman just nodded her head. She couldn't believe the feelings she was having for her friend Don. Her body was on fire. If they had been alone, she would have been all over him, whatever the consequences.

Don could sense that things were getting out of control. The wine and champagne, and the sexual tension, were having an affect on all of them. He saw Kathleen lean over and whisper something to Lisa. The blond nodded her head. Kathleen refilled the glasses. Giggling, the two women each took a drink, set down their glasses, and approached Don from either side.

He realized suddenly what they had in mind, just as he felt their mouths pressed against his nipples, opening, letting the cold, sparkling wine touch him. He groaned in pleasure, draping his arms over their shoulders as they sucked on his nipples, their lips and tongues teasing him as the champagne bubbled and swirled on his skin. He'd never felt anything so erotic - two beautiful women kissing his body, their soft breasts brushing against him on either side. He felt Kathleen's hand close around his cock and slowly pump up and down. For the second time that night, he was just on the verge of cumming when the two girls pulled away.

"OK, I think you girls have paid me back! I need a break!"

"Not yet," Kathleen said, a wicked grin on her face. "Sit up on the side of the tub."

She filled her mouth again and knelt down in the water between his legs, taking his cock into her mouth. Don felt the incredible sensations of the cold champagne all around the head of his cock. He felt Kathleen's hand pumping his shaft as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. She was swallowing the champagne, opening her throat, and taking his cock deeper and deeper until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She cupped his balls in her hand, rolling and squeezed them as she sucked him, bringing him right to the brink of orgasm, then slowly letting his cock slide from her mouth with a wet slurp.

Kathleen turned to Lisa. She could see how aroused the smaller woman was. She raised her eyebrow, questioningly. Lisa gave a quick nod and drained the rest of her champagne into her mouth. Before Don knew what was happening, she knelt in front of him and wrapped her lips around his shaft.

"Lisa..." he gasped, as her champagne-filled mouth slid down his shaft. And then all he could do was moan as Lisa's tongue danced around the head of his cock, her lips sliding up and down the shaft. Imitating Kathleen, Lisa swallowed the cold liquid, taking Don's cock into her throat. Her hand pumped his shaft as she sucked him, her other hand reaching between her own legs, her fingers spreading her swollen pussy lips. She bobbed her head on Don's cock, sucking on him as her fingers slid into her cunt. She was pumping him faster, stroking his shaft as her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. She looked up at Don, her eyes meeting his as her lips slid down his cock.

Don's body was on fire. Kathleen had been teasing and playing with him all evening, keeping him aroused, until his cock felt like it would explode. He knew he had to stop Lisa - she shouldn't be doing this. He looked down at her, ready to pull her away, just as she looked up at him. Her eyes met his, and he saw the lust-filled look on her sweet face - saw her lips wrapped around his cock - and all at once he was cumming, a thick stream of semen boiling up from his balls, spewing from his cock.

Lisa felt Don's cock jerk once, then again, and then all at once she felt a hot stream of liquid hit the back of her throat. She swallowed convulsively, the sticky liquid shooting down her throat. She continued to swallow until Don's spasms subsided, then let his rapidly shrinking cock slip from her mouth.

"On god, Lisa," Don stammered, "I am so, so sorry! I never meant for that to happen!"

Don seemed really distressed. Lisa wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling. "That's OK, Don. I think I just need a minute to clear my head."

She quickly climbed from the tub and pulled on her robe, heading for the bathroom.

Don started to climb from the tub to follow her, but Kathleen put her hand on his arm. "Don, give her a minute. I'm sorry that happened. I've double-teamed guys before, and I just got carried away tonight and started thinking of Lisa like another professional. Let me talk to her, OK?"

Don saw that she was really concerned. He nodded his head, and she climbed out, water streaming from her sleek body. She quickly pulled on her robe and followed Lisa.

Don heard the two women talking quietly. He climbed from the Jacuzzi and dried himself. Pulling on a robe, he went to the bar, where he'd noticed a coffee maker earlier. He started a pot of coffee brewing, and settled on the couch in the living room.

Kathleen and Lisa found him there a few minutes later. He stood as they came into the room. Lisa looked like she'd been crying.

Kathleen took a deep breath. "OK you guys, from what Lisa told me you've been friends for a long time. Lisa is afraid that what happened just now is going to change that. I told her I don't think it will. We all had a little too much to drink, and we were having a lot of fun together, and something happened that maybe you weren't ready for. But that's OK. It happened, and you guys are still friends. And we're still here to help Lisa with her research, right?"

Kathleen looked at each of them until they nodded. Lisa suddenly threw herself into Don's arms and hugged him. They held one another tightly, not saying anything, until they heard Kathleen exclaim, "I smell coffee! Don, you're a wonderful man! I'm pouring a cup for each of us."

The three of them sat at the small bar with their coffee. Lisa told them a funny story about a time she had been with a client and what she assumed was another escort... but later found out had been the client's girlfriend. They all ended up laughing, then tension broken.

As they finished their coffee, Kathleen turned to Don and said, "Well, mister, it's time for you to get back to work. I promised Lisa I'd demonstrate some things for her!"

Don grinned as she led him and Lisa to the bedroom. This time, Lisa sat in a chair next to the bed, her robe wrapped tightly around her.

Kathleen had Don take off his robe and lie back on the bed. She took off her own robe, and knelt between his legs. He was fully recovered from his earlier orgasm, and his erect cock waved just inches from her face.

"Ok, Lisa - guys are very visual. So I always make sure they've got a good view of what I'm doing. And I touch myself, like this," she said, squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples, "because it really turns them on - plus it feels good!"

She lowered her head and began to lick Don's cock, running her tongue from the base up to the tip and around the head of his cock.

"I let him see me licking his dick. I rub it across my face. That drives guys wild! Then I start to suck him."

She demonstrated, wrapping her lips around his cock, sucking him deep into her warm mouth. Her mouth slid up and down the upper part of his shaft. She let her spit run down his cock, lubricating him as her hand stroked the base of his shaft.

"You see how I'm stroking his cock down here at the bottom? That lets me feel when he's about to cum. I should have told you that! Then, just as he's about to shoot, I'm going to take my mouth away and squeeze his cock at the base. Nine times out of ten I can stop him from cumming."

She proceeded to demonstrate, sucking his cock deep into her mouth, taking the head almost into her throat, her hand pumping his shaft. She slurped faster and faster, pumping him, letting him see his cock thrusting into her mouth. Suddenly she pulled away, her fingers squeezing tightly around the base of his cock. Just as Don felt the cum start to spurt up his shaft, it stopped. His balls tensed painfully, but he didn't cum.

"I can do that two or three times, if the guy lets me. It's unbelievable when he finally cums!"

Lisa was taking notes as quickly as she could. Nothing this graphic would be in her book, but she was really getting a feel for the skill and the unique power of a woman like Kathleen.

"And now I think it's time to reward Don with a really world-class fuck," Kathleen said.

"Wow, what a great idea," Don replied.

Kathleen got up from the bed and got a condom, letting Don see her ass sway as she walked sexily across the room. Returning to the bed, she once again started to suck on him, bring him to the point of cumming once more. She quickly opened the condom and rolled it down his shaft, letting him see her fingers, teasing him as she stretched the tight sheath around him.

She crawled up his body, rubbing against him, caressing him with her soft round tits. She settled on top of him, kissing him, grinding her body against him. He began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock, rubbing it against her.

She reached down and positioned his cock between her lips, and let him thrust into her. Don was far too aroused to restrain himself any longer - her needed to thrust into her and fuck her. He wanted to feel his cock erupting in her tight pussy.

He thrust into her over and over, driving his cock deep into her. She lay on top of him, letting him feel her soft body against his as he pounded her tight pussy.

Suddenly she raised her body. She grabbed his wrists in her hands, and using her full body weight, pushed them down, pinning his arms over his head. "Stop!"

Don stopped moving, his heart pounding and his breath coming in ragged gasps. As he lay there, Kathleen began to move. She moved slowly, sliding almost off him, then slowly back down, her tight tunnel milking his throbbing cock. She ground herself against him, her hard nipples rubbing across his chest. She kissed him sensuously, licking and biting his lips.

She rolled her body from side to side as she slid up and down, letting Don feel every inch of her soft skin. She whispered to him as she fucked him: "feel that baby? This is how I like it... I like to make love to a sexy man like you. I want to feel you in me for a long time baby... I want to feel your cock filling me..."

Kathleen was really getting turned on herself. She felt Don's thick cock stretching her pussy as she slid up and down his shaft. She ground her clit against him as she moved, gradually moving faster, her breath coming quickly as she kissed and whispered to the big man.

Lisa had set down her pad some time ago. Kathleen and Don were totally wrapped up in one another. Lisa couldn't believe how erotic it was, watching Kath fuck... no, watching Kath make love to her friend.

She slid a hand into her robe, pinching and pulling her hard nipples as she watched them, their naked bodies twined together on the bed.

She let her robe fall open and began to rub her pussy. She felt her wetness, felt her engorged lips. She slid her fingers into her pussy, moving her hand, watching Kathleen slide slowly up and down Don's cock and matching her rhythm.

Kathleen was moving faster, and so was Lisa, her hand spreading her juices over her clit, rubbing it with a little circular motion as she watched. Kathleen began to thrust her hips, driving her pussy against Don, faster and harder.

Don felt Kathleen's body stiffen and jerk on top of him, just as her pussy throbbed and contracted around his cock. He pulled his arms free from her grip and held her tight against him as she came.

Slowly her body relaxed. She lay on top of Don, her body nestled comfortably against his chest, a relaxed smile on her face.

"Wow... I think you're on your way to being my favorite client."

Don looked over at Lisa. She was slumped low in the comfortable armchair, her robe open, one hand pressed against her pussy. She looked at him and smiled sheepishly. He grinned back at her.

He turned his attention back to Kathleen. Holding her in his arms, he rolled over, his cock still buried in her tight cunt. He raised himself up on his powerful arms and started to move in her. As his cock pistoned in and out of her, Kathleen let out a whimper and wrapped her long legs around him.

The site of Don's ass rising and falling as he thrust into Kath, fucking her with long, deep strokes, his balls slapping against her ass, transfixed Lisa. He moved faster and faster, increasing his pace until the redhead was whimpering and moaning continuously.

Lisa's hand was racing over her clit, rubbing frantically, and suddenly she heard herself cry out - just as she heard Don cry out. And then her body was convulsing with a huge orgasm, all the sexual energy of the long evening finally finding release.

She looked up and saw Don, his body rigid, his cock buried in Kathleen as his cum filled the tight condom.

Slowly he relaxed and slid his cock from her, still half-erect. He gave Kathleen a soft kiss, and then went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

The two girls retrieved their robes, and a few minutes later they joined Don in the living room. He poured them each some juice, hoping to avoid a hangover, and they sat talking for a few minutes.

Soon after they went to bed, Lisa in one bed and Kath and Don in the other. Lisa heard them talking softly, and wish she could hear what they were saying, for her notes. Just as she fell asleep she realized she really wished that she was lying in Don's arms, hearing his soft words.

She awoke at some point during the night. She could dimly see Kathleen and Don on the other bed. Kathleen was on her hands and knees on the bed, and Don was behind her. She could see his cock sliding in and out as he fucked her. He was grunting with exertion, and she could hear Kathleen's urgent whispers, "yeah that's it - fuck me with that big cock!"

She felt a slight feeling of arousal, and a twinge of jealousy, but she was too tired to deal with either feeling. He last thought, before she drifted back into sleep, was that she should be taking notes.

Kathleen woke her in the morning with a glass of orange juice. Lisa was surprised to find that she felt pretty good.

"Sorry to wake you, but it's almost 10:00. Don's already dressed. I though we'd have a nice breakfast together before we check out."

Lisa agreed, She quickly drank the juice and dressed, and the three of them went to the downstairs coffee shop for breakfast. Though they were dressed casually, Kathleen and Lisa they still drew looks of admiration. They chatted lightly, but the connection of the night before was gone. Lisa and Don were both ready to check out and be on their way when the check came.

They each hugged Kathleen as they parted on the lobby, and Don and Lisa retrieved his car from the parking garage for the drive home.

"Well, what did you think?"

"It was quite an experience. Kathleen is so sophisticated and beautiful, and she is just amazing in bed. I can see why guys pay so much for her company."

"So, you liked her more than Amber?"

"No! I really liked both of them. They're just so different. You told me the character in your book is addicted to sex with high-class prostitutes, and now I can understand that. It's not just the sex - I think your character must really like these women."

"You sound like you're talking about yourself, Don..."

"Well maybe I am a little. That's what you wanted right? To get inside the head of the character you're creating? All I can say is that, since you got me involved in this, I've had incredible sexual experiences with three beautiful women, and I have feelings for all of them."

It took a moment before Lisa understood what Don had just said. The three women he was talking about were Amber, Kathleen, and herself.

"Don, about what happened last night. I didn't intend that. I don't want you to think that I lured you into something, because you mean so much to me as a friend and someone I can trust."

"I know Lisa. It wasn't planned, but it happened. You will NEVER lose me as a friend, but now we've experienced something together, and we need to figure out what happens next."

They were both silent for a while, until Don asked, "So, do you have everything you need for this book? I can't imagine what else you'd want to do!"

"There's just a little more, Don. And I'm afraid it's really important to the story, because it explains why the main character doesn't have an alibi for the first murder. You'll still help me with the research, won't you? Please?"

Don let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure whether he was excited or frightened by Lisa's request. "OK - I better be there to keep you out of trouble! Give me a call and tell me about it next week. Right now I need to finish a sales report for work tomorrow morning. You've got me leading a double life, just like your main character, and it's damn hard to find time for both."

"That's a good observation, Don. I'll have to work that into the story. I'll call you next week."

She thanked him with a quick kiss as he dropped her off at her house.

To be continued...

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers
12