Background Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers

He felt his balls tightening and said "Amber, I'm really close to cumming..."

She squeezed the base of his cock tightly and took her mouth away. She smiled up at him, her brown eyes looking deep into his.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth Don? Cause I'd really like to taste you."

Without waiting for a reply she took his throbbing cock deep inside her mouth, taking it all the way to the back of her throat and began to suck him again, stroking him with increasing urgency.

Lisa leaned forward in her chair, watching Amber take more and more of Don's cock into her mouth. Lisa's hand was rubbing her pussy, feeling her wetness soaking her panties and the slacks she wore. She heard Don let out a long groan, saw his cock thrust into Amber's mouth.

Don felt like his cock was exploding. He'd never cum so hard. His cock erupted uncontrollably, sending spurt after spurt of thick cum into Amber's mouth. She looked up at him as he came, her eyes locked on his until the spasms in his cock finally subsided.

She took her mouth from his cock and smiled at him as a dribble of his cum ran down her chin. She turned and went quickly to the bathroom. He heard her spitting into the sink and rinsing her mouth.

Don fell back onto the bed, his body limp. He looked over at Lisa and saw her staring at him, her face flushed and her breathing rapid.

"My God Lisa... that was incredible," he gasped.

"Yes... she's really good, isn't she?"

Before Don could reply Amber returned from the bathroom, climbing up next to him on the bed. She rubbed her naked body against him and began to kiss him. Don put his arms around her and rolled over, easing her onto her back. He kissed her neck, biting lightly, working his way down her body. He took his time kissing her soft, full breasts, and sucking her hard little nipples. He kissed his way down her flat stomach, caressing her silky skin. As he worked his way down her body, his fingers stroked and teased her pussy.

He kissed and nipped the inside of her thighs, breathing in the aroma of her arousal, feeling her heat. He slid his tongue up and down her pussy, teasing her swollen lips. He licked her soft, shaven pussy and he felt his cock stiffening as Amber's hand once again wrapped around him.

He spread her lips with his fingers and licked her wetness, lapping her juices. His tongue found her clit and teased her, licking lightly until he heard her whimper in frustration. He took her hard little button between his lips and sucked her, pressing his face into her hot, glistening pussy. She was bucking her hips, grinding her cunt into his face.

"Don, honey... I want your cock in me. Are you ready to fuck me?"

Lisa watched in fascination as Amber reached over to the nightstand with one hand, finding a waiting condom. She expertly positioned it over the head of Don's cock and with one hand rolled it down over his shaft. Suddenly Lisa remembered why she was there and picked up her notepad, rapidly scribbling a description of the scene in front of her.

Don and Amber had almost completely forgotten Lisa's presence. Don felt Amber putting the condom on him as he watched her spread her legs wide for him. He knelt between her legs as she took his cock in her hand, guiding it into her. He slowly slid his cock into her tight pussy, feeling her lips stretching around his thick shaft. He moved slowly in and out, looking down at her beautiful body as he fucked her.

She lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders and he drove deep into her, making her gasp. He began to move faster, thrusting into her. Amber rocked her hips, meeting each thrust, feeling his cock filling her. She began to whimper, rolling her head back and forth, her long, black hair spreading around her head.

Lisa was getting incredibly aroused. She slid her hand inside her pants and was rubbing her pussy, moving her hand in time with Don's thrusts. She didn't know if Amber was really close to cumming or if she was just a wonderful performer but she wanted more than anything to be in Amber's place at that moment, feeling a cock driving into her.

"Oh honey, I'm cumming!" Amber squealed. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, her body trembling.

Don drove his cock into her and held it there, waiting until Amber relaxed before he started moving again.

"Wait Don - stop. Lie back on the bed for me honey."

Don did as she asked, sliding his cock from her, lying back onto the bed. Amber straddled him, her feet flat on the bed on either side. She lowered herself down and her hand guided his erect cock into her, taking his entire length inside her as she settled slowly down.

Don felt her body slowly settling onto his as he watched his cock disappear, an inch at a time, into her pussy. When he was buried in her pussy, she began to move, bouncing up and down, rising up on the balls of her feet, then slamming her body down. He watched her tits bouncing up and down, watched her hair flying and watched his cock disappear into her swollen pussy again and again. She was grunting each time she slammed down on him. She was transformed from a sweet, tender lover into a sex machine, fucking him harder and harder, her tight pussy milking his cock.

Suddenly Don knew he was about to cum. He growled incoherently, then unleashed a flood of sperm, feeling it fill the condom, thick and sticky all around his cock.

Amber collapsed, out of breath, on top of him, her small body heaving. She kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth while he came inside her. She continued to kiss him, becoming gentler, tenderer, as his orgasm subsided.

She smiled at him and asked, "Did you like that, honey?"

"That was incredible!"

She lightly kissed him once more, then rolled off him as his limp cock slipped from her.

"You can use the shower to clean up," she said. "And you can flush the condom - we've got good plumbing here."

Don got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Amber lay on the bed, naked and sweaty. She turned her head and looked at Lisa, then said casually, "So, you really are researching for a book, huh? What is it, some kind of psychology thing?"

Lisa was a little disconcerted by Amber's casual attitude. The woman had just finished having sex while she watched!

She collected herself and said, "No, actually I write mystery novels. Have you ever heard of the Detective Linda Buckminster series?"

"Oh my God!" Amber suddenly sat up on the bed. "You're her! You're Lisa Swanson! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you. Wait here, OK?"

The young woman leaped off the bed and ran back to the small living room. She returned a moment later, wearing a short terrycloth robe and carrying a hardbound book.

"I'm such a big fan of yours! Would you autograph this for me, please?" She handed Lisa a copy of the latest Linda Buckminster mystery.

"Wow, you really are a fan! Most people these days wait for the paperback to come out." Lisa opened the book to the title page and prepared to sign it.

"Ummm... could you make it out to Susan? Amber is just my professional name."

Lisa wrote, "To my new friend Susan, thank you for your help with my next book! I will send you a copy when it is finished. Warm regards, Lisa Swanson."

Lisa listened to be sure she still heard the shower running. As she handed the book back to Amber, she said, "And now I have a question for you, if you don't mind. It's part of my research. You seemed to really enjoy being with Don. Did you really have an orgasm?"

Amber took the book and sat on the bed, smiling at the inscription. After a moment she looked at Lisa and replied, "Yes, Don is really good. I enjoy sex - that's part of why I do this. If a guy is good looking and nice like Don, and he's into making me feel good, then I really let go and I usually cum. But even if I'm not into the guy, I'm pretty good at faking it. I make sure the guy leaves here feeling good about himself, cause that's what a lot of the guys are really looking for, you know?"

Lisa nodded. She'd heard similar things from the other women she'd interviewed but it was different hearing it from someone she just watched have sex.

They heard the shower stop and a few minutes later Don joined them, dressed, smiling, and looking relaxed.

"Amber, you were wonderful. I'm really glad I found you on the review site!"

"You were great too, Don. I came so hard when you were fucking me!" She pulled him to her and gave him a final kiss, rubbing her body against him. "Come see me again, honey."

She gave Lisa a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before walking them to the door.

Dan and Lisa were both pretty quiet as they got in the car. Lisa found she couldn't stop thinking about what she had just watched. The sight of Don on top of Lisa, his cock pumping in and out of her, kept running through Lisa's head as she squirmed in her seat.

Don broke the silence first. "Well, did you get what you needed?"

"Yes. Did you?"

Don laughed, "Oh man did I! That was fantastic Lisa. It's not something I had ever really thought about doing but - well - I'm REALLY glad you asked me to help with your research!"

"She was good, wasn't she?" prompted Lisa.

"Yeah. It wasn't what I expected. I mean, the sex was great but I also just enjoyed her company. She seemed really nice and cheerful and full of energy."

"I'm beginning to see that's a big part of what these girls do. But I don't think you'd have that experience with a lot of the women I've interviewed. Amber is pretty special - that's why she had those great reviews on the website."

"Well, I'm certainly going to write a glowing review. If you don't mind, that is... it's your account."

"Go right ahead. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. She liked you."

Don thought the young woman and smiled. "Well, I wouldn't mind seeing her again! I don't suppose you need any more research with Amber?"

"Actually Don, I had something else in mind. More of an executive escort experience. Listen, I need to get home and write up my notes. Could you just drop me at my car? I'll give you a call tomorrow to plan the next steps!"

Thanks to BlueEyed5ftAngel for editing assistance with this story!

wdelander
wdelander
140 Followers
12