Backscratch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers

Mom's attention shifted to Myrna. "Yes, sweetheart. I want you to watch. It excites me to show my nude body to Benjamin, to let him see it, to feel it; to taste it. It excites me to have you here as well," She reached out a hand, which Myrna took gently. "to watch us; to photograph this, ... most important event, ... for us."

"It will be such a privilege and a thrill for me, darling." Myrna whispered.

"I would love to see photographs of the first ever penetration of my, ... Mommy-pussy, ... by my own son's big hard cock!" Myrna practically swooned at the idea.

Myrna quietly went about moving some lights around to make the perfect exposure of this momentous occasion. As I watched Myrna and her perfect, big tits move about the room, I slowly, casually, laid my cock over my mother's clit and stroked it gently back and forth. It was leaking profusely, which served to lubricate her even further. When Myrna was satisfied with the light, she moved into position. She adjusted her camera, turning off the shutter's clicking sound. The room was silent. Myrna then nodded to us that she was ready.

"Oh Benjy, my sweetheart lover, my darling. It's time for you to take me. Make me your own." I was shaking like a leaf. "I have dreamed of this moment. Your thick, beautiful cock spreading me open, spearing me deeply, letting you fuck me." I shifted my hips and my cock dropped down a bit, the head slipping wetly between her lips. "Oh yes!" Mom whimpered. "You're almost there, darling. You're almost inside."

I gathered Mom's ankles in my hands and opened her legs wide apart. Her arms were above her head, wide open, ready to be taken. I barely noticed Myrna moving about, getting as many angles as she could.

"May I enter you Mother?" I asked quietly, eliciting a moan from both women.

"Oh yes, my darling. You may. Enter me. Please."

Both my eyes and the camera lens watched entranced as the head of my cock nudged forward a bit. Mom's lips spread open around me just a bit, until just the ridge of the head was visible. I was actually doing it. My penis was inside my mother. I withdrew it slightly, surprised at the amount of lubrication that covered it. Mom was soaking me.

I pressed it forward again, surprised at how much larger my cockhead looked than her opening. This time the entire head went into her. "Oh yes darling!" Mom gasped aloud. "You are so thick, baby! Such a big cock! Oh, I love your big cock!" I repeated this motion a few times, just filling her opening with the head and then removing it completely. I was straining my entire being to go slowly.

"Masterful." Myrna gasped.

"Oh yes!" Mom agreed. "He is! He is, ... masterful!" she repeated. "He is my master!"

Mom hunched her hips, almost involuntarily, which pushed a bit more into her. "Oh yeah!" She groaned. "So fucking thick!" Her hands came up and held mine, which in turn held her ankles. She pulled a bit and her legs were opened farther. She was spread open for me. "Oh my sweet, sweet Benjy!! You're cock is so fucking thick!!!" Her hips continued to roll around like a stormy sea. "Oh baby! More! Give me more! I need more of you in me!!" I pushed another inch in. Her head fell back on the pillow and began to loll around a bit. I moved this tiny bit in and out for a moment then withdrew completely again.

I was completely drunk on the power of controlling my mother's sexual need!! She was gagging for it, and only I could give her what she needed so completely at that moment. I slowly began the entire slow, teasing intro again. She thrashed around a bit, but took it as I gave it. My balls were soaked from her juices. I worked just the bit that had already been in her, in and out a bit, but no more.

"Oh you fucking, ... fucking, ... tease!!" She howled. "How did you learn to be such a fucking tease, young man?!" This last comment made me smile; almost laugh. 'Young man' was a name she used on me when I was little, bad, and in need of real punishment. I flashed on how she would punish me for this particular teasing.

Finally her eyes came to mine, filled with a grave seriousness. I was momentarily worried that she had thought better of the whole thing; of making me her mother-fucker, but realized that wasn't her issue.

"Benjy? My sweet sweet boy?" She asked as if gathering every ounce of my attention. "I need you now. I need every inch of that fat cock in me!! I can't take the teasing, you're making me crazy." I simply remained motionless and waited. "Sweetheart, I need you to fuck me hard and as deep as you can right now!" She was deadly serious. "Fuck me! I mean spear me deeply, with everything!! With every inch!! Ram that gorgeous cock all the way in me." She turned to look at Myrna. "You ready?" she asked our new friend. Myrna nodded, grinning like crazy, herself wildly turned on!!

"Now Benjy!" Mom whispered, bracing herself. "Fuck me now!"

I lined myself up, teased her opening just a bit, and then, as she pulled her legs back even further, I shoved myself forward, burying my entire shaft into her, slamming my stomach against her thighs. I heard stereo gasps, from Myrna at the thrill of bearing witness to this incest, but more loudly from Mom, who shrieked with the impact of my cock, opening and lodging deeply into the depths of a pussy that hadn't seen cock in some time. Having expelled all her breath in this loud yelp, she now could not now catch her breath.

I remained shoved deeply in her for a moment, reveling in the sensation of my first pussy. I had dreamed it would be good, but there was no possible benchmark for imagining such a heavenly sensation. My expectation, lofty as it had been, didn't begin to prepare me for how incredible it was!! Neither of us breathed. Mom's look was priceless! Her expectation had fallen far short as well. She had a look like she had dived into a pool she thought held warm water, and instead held ice water; not what she expected.

Before she could even think to gather breath, I withdrew almost completely and hammered it home again! The entire bed shook! Mom shook her head at me, almost disbelieving what was happening. I did it again; then again. Growing alarmed I stopped, buried to the hilt in her, until she suddenly gasped in a huge breath, filling her lungs completely, then released it in another loud wail.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ......" she howled. Another deep full intake of air. "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ...." I didn't move. "Holy!!! Fucking!!! Shit!!!!" she howled through gritted teeth, finally. Her head fell back. "Oh baby!" she hissed. "Oh baby!! Don't move!! Don't you fucking move!!!" I didn't. Her body was quaking, stomach churning a bit, every muscle tense. She held this breath for another long moment, then slowly released it, relaxing in the process, until she was completely limp. I remained buried in her to the hilt, pressing hard against her cervix, I think.

"Jeeeeesussssss!" she sighed, expelling another deep breath. Her eyes came open but did not focus. She vaguely saw me, kneeling before her. Her eyes rolled towards Myrna, but still remained quite foggy looking. "Oh, ... my, ... fucking, ... god!!!!!" Myrna continued to shoot this awesome display. "I dreamed, ... No, I never dreamed, ... What the fuck am I trying to say? I thought he would feel good in me, but I never, ..." Her unfocused eyes rolled back in my direction. "Oh Benjamin! My sweet, sweet lover boy! Your cock, is so, ..." She simply shook her head rather than try and formulate words. "Again." was all she managed in the end, bracing herself. My grin widened and Myrna caught it on film. 'Yes mother.' Is all I thought to myself.

I slowly withdrew my entire cock from her, watching as her lips stroked every inch, tightly wrapped around my shaft. It was so slick and gooey from her pussy. I poised the head at her tight little opening again and waited. Her eyes were closed, awaiting the onslaught. I waited for her to open them. When she did it was with the sexiest, naughtiest, burning look I've ever seen. She smiled slightly and nodded slowly. I rammed my cock in her again.

My slow-motion replay kicked in again as I watched her eyes roll back and her head loll to one side. The smacking sound of my body whamming into hers filled the room. Her 'Ooooophing' sound as she took it, made we want to cum in her! I did it repeatedly, over and over, pounding her pussy deeply with everything I had. Mom was completely limp by now, her body lurching loosely with every thrust. Her breasts were bouncing and swaying beautifully.

I noticed Myrna put down her camera and move to strip off her skirt and panties. "I'm sorry," she said, "I can't stand it anymore. You two are too fucking hot!" Her pussy was pointed at me as she laid back and yanked off her panties. She was completely shaved and wet. She got up on her knees right next to me and began tearing at one nipple as she frigged her pussy with the other. Mom's eyes came dreamily open to watch her. "I hope this is okay." Myrna said with a strained voice.

"Of course my dear." came Mom's sultry reply. "Please be comfortable." Mom reached up and cupped Myrna's other breast, squeezing slightly. Her eyes then rolled to me. "Oh Benjy, My darling. My stud. My lover. Keep fucking Mommy darling. Yes, that's it! Give me your wonderful cock, sweetheart! You fill me so completely." I was still going full depth, but had backed off the aggressive pounding. "Oh Myrna, ...." Mom moaned, "Oh, ... Benjy's cock, ... it is so fucking perfect in me!" Mom was now tugging at her nipple. She then reached up, putting her hand behind Myrna's head and pulled her down for a kiss.

I watched, still moving in Mom, withdrawing my cock completely then squeezing it back in deep, as they shared a deep wet kiss. I was entranced with all of the nude female flesh, moist and slipping over each other as they kissed. Myrna's tits were amazing as they laid into Mom's. Myrna took Mom's beautiful breast in her hand and squeezed it lovingly. Then it slipped down her chest, over her belly, and to the point of our joining, feeling my thickness and mom's wetness. I withdrew and her hand took hold of my shaft.

"Mmmmmm! His cock is so amazing! So fucking hard! And wet" She moaned into Mom's mouth. Mom agreed as Myrna sat back up on her knees. I rammed back into Mom as Myrna brought her hand to her mouth and licked the sweetness there. "Mmmmmmmmm"

"Would you perform the rite?" Mom asked her. "Would you marry us?" Myrna's eyes burned with passion and she grinned wide. Her eyes went from Mom's to mine and back, as she nodded.

"Do you, Benjamin, take this incredibly wonderful, sexy, beautiful, passionate woman, to be your mother and your wife? To love her forever, to pleasure her nightly, to commit loving incest daily? To care for her, protect her, fuck her and eat her? To give her your creamy cum anytime and anywhere she wants it?" My gaze shifted slowly from Myrna to Mom.

"I do. And I promise."

"Do you, sexy Jeanne, do you take Benjamin to be your son and husband? To commit loving incest daily? To swallow his lovely cock and drink his cum? To let him fuck you anyplace anytime, to give your exquisite body to him for his pleasure and yours, forever more? Giving your body, your mind, your soul to him? Giving him your mouth, your pussy, your ass for his pleasure and yours, forever?" Moms eyes went from Myrna's to mine.

"I do Benjy. And I promise."

I leaned down to kiss my new wife and in doing so shoved my cock all the way in again. Mom's arms and legs went around me and she squeezed me so tight she almost cracked a rib. Our tongues were dancing as she began to cry. I slid my head along hers and we hugged hard. Mom's crying turning to sobbing, then a powerful outpouring of pent-up emotion. My dam burst as well and I began sobbing into her as well. Years of aching, yearning, desolation came pouring out. I knew that Myrna could not understand it all, as she knew nothing of our past, but she laid down alongside us and put her arms around us. Mom and I adjusted slightly after a long moment, to include her in our embrace.

We had stopped fucking in that moment and simply remained connected, emotionally now, more than sexually. After a long moment of holding each other and Myrna stroking our bodies, where they joined, I raised up, kissed Mom's mouth and gazed into her eyes for a while. Her look was calm, peaceful, more so than she had been for many years. There was a measure of solace in her face, for me as well. We had formalized our togetherness, apart from the rest of the world.

I slowly withdrew my cock from the tight confines of her pussy and laid down alongside her, opposite Myrna. The two of us stroked her body, not avoiding the intimate parts any more than the ordinary ones. Myrna's fingers drifted over Mom's breasts and ribs, tummy, and pussy; mine did the same.

"I want you in the middle, darling." Mom whispered. I rolled onto my stomach as Myrna got up and came around me. They were now either side of me stroking me. Mom began scratching my back. Myrna joined in shortly thereafter. I laid there moaning at the exquisite sensation.

Mom told Myrna the story of her back scratching, including the night in the tent and the path towards our winding up here, right now, lovers. Myrna quietly listened to the long tale, scratching her nails over my butt and down my thighs.

"Which brings us to right here, right now." Mom finally concluded. "My son/husband and I, laying in bed nude with our dear, new friend. Me ready to get fucked again, hard and deep." I raised my head at this and gazed into Mom's naughty expression. She gave me a wicked wink. "Well, ... what did you expect? This is our wedding night after all." I grinned.

Mom rolled onto her tummy, her eyes never leaving mine. Her hips rolled a bit enticingly. "Now that I've experienced your penis, I don't suppose I will ever tire of your exquisite cock in me." I rolled up on my side towards her, stroking my hands over my mother's beautiful nude body, her bottom, her thighs. "Myrna, ..." Mom drawled. "Would you be a love and shoot some photos of my son fucking me while a I lay here and take it." Myrna whispered that she would, with pleasure. "My pussy is incredibly wet already, but would you use your mouth to make him all slippery?"

I was jolted by this idea. I hadn't thought that Myrna would actually join us. The notion of her sexy mouth on my cock gave me a tremble. "It would be my pleasure, my darling." Myrna purred. I glanced to her over my shoulder. "Would that be alright with you?" She asked me. I grinned dumbly. "Yeah? You wouldn't mind that too much? My wrapping my lips around your hard, handsome hunk of manly penis?"

I rolled flat on my back and scooted up against the headboard, bringing my cock even with Mom's gaze. Myrna moved between my spread thighs. "You know Benjamin, ... your cock is so handsome, we could make a lot of money just with photos of you. Pictures of you with your mother? We could make a bloody fortune."

I watched this sexy, stranger suck my cock for a few minutes, taking me deeply, using her tongue all over me. Bobbing up and down rhythmically. "Mmmmmm nice and wet now." She purred to it. "Time to ram it in deeply, into your mother's sweet pussy." We rearranged ourselves, Mom not moving a muscle, simply awaiting the onslaught of my pounding cock. Myrna arranged her camera and began shooting as I straddled Mom's thighs. I noted that Mom was dripping.

Finding her opening with my penis was so simple, I was kind of surprised; it slipped right in, without searching. Mom was as tight as I recalled from long minutes ago. The head of my cock lodged deeply into the matching groove deep inside of her. She moaned aloud at that final, satisfying 'shhhump', as I bottomed out in her; the perfect fit!! Mom was pushing her bottom at me obscenely, as I hammered my length down into her. Myrna clicked away happily in a sexual trance.

"MyrnAH, ... my DARling, ... you have SUCH, ... luscious NIPples!" Mom's voice lurched in time with my pounding and ramming of my cock in her. Her entire body was lurching forward each time I hit bottom, her voice emphasizing each final syllable as her breath was expelled from her. "Would you alLOW, ... me to SUCKle them, ... while my LOVing, ... son, FUCKS, ... my PUSSy?" I gasped at my unbelievable luck at what I was about to witness. Myrna moved upwards on the bed, aligning her generous bosom with Mom's mouth. She held her camera out to side to shoot a selfie of Mom feasting on her tits.

The angle of Myrna's breasts was perfect in relationship to Mom's mouth. Hell they were perfect in any position. Mom gently stretched her tongue out for the first contact, then began to swirl it around the hardened tip, first with a pointed tongue then with a soft flat tongue. Finally she closed her lips around the entire tip of Myrna's big boob. Myrna moaned that she was doing it perfectly, that she couldn't wait to return the favor, 'and then some'!"

My thrusting sped up into a frantic blur, as my hips slapped at Moms bottom. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I announced loudly.

"In me!" Mom moaned around the big breast in her face. "Give me your big load Benjy. Fill me up! I want your cum in my pussy!"

Mom pushed her hips off the bed and Myrna captured my last few thrusts until I buried myself and fully exploded! My brain went off as much as my cock; bright lights and wild colors flashed in my head, as my cock unleashed a torrent into my mother's pretty womb. "Mmmmm yes, Baby! I feel you! Shoot it! Shoot me full of it!"

I continued to move in her, more and more weakly until I was proper fucked out. I slowly withdrew, as Mom moaned in sadness the entire way out of her. When my cock made its full exit a glob of my cum poured out as well. I watched it run down her lips, over her clit and splash wetly onto the sheets.

Mom was simply resting her head on Myrna's full bosom as she caught her breath. "Oh Benjy! My goodness, what a mess you made in Mommy's pussy."

"Really? Let me get a shot of it." Myrna said as she got up and moved around to the foot of the bed and took some photos of my cream leaking out. "Mmmmm, looks so tasty." She whispered.

"Yeah?" Mom asked her. "Would you like to try some?"

"You want me to lick your pussy?" Myrna asked in mock surprise. "To use my tongue on your pussy, to get a taste of your sons sweet cream?" Mom simply waggled her hips at the woman, who continued, "Darling, I would love to!"

Myrna spent some time eating Mom's pussy, both with her laying on her tummy and then rolling her onto her back. Mom came in her mouth noisily, then they kissed deeply. Myrna then leaned over and gently took my cock deeply in her mouth, claiming that she needed to 'clean me as well'. She gave incredible head. "Oh Darling! I would so love to feel this fat meat fucking my little hole." She told us.

"You want to fuck my Benjy? My new husband? We've only been married for what, 15 minutes?" Mom mock scolded me. "You want to have an affair already?" I was unsure how to respond. They both laughed. "But it's our wedding night." She continued.

"I have an idea." Myrna stated after some serious thought. "Kind of a bet of sorts." Mom and I both looked curious. "If I can coax you neighbor, ..."

"Mrs. Conner?" I asked. Myrna turned to me with a smile.

"Yes, Mrs Conner. If I can coax Mrs. Conner to come out of her house and join us, ... Will you, ... my sweet sexy soul sister, ... will you let me fuck your son/husband?

"Oh! You naughty, naughty woman!" Mom scolded again, mocking and obviously wildly aroused by this notion. "You can get, ... our next-door neighbor to come over, ... completely nude, ... and join our sexy fun?" Myrna was nodding and grinning. "That is a tall order."

"I'm sure it is!" Myrna told us. "In fact, ..." Myrna was thoughtful for a moment. "It is such a tall order, that I want to sweeten it for me." We waited to hear. "If can do this, get her over into your yard or your house, nude, and join in, ... you have to 69 with me." She told Mom. Mom was now genuinely shocked. "Not just play 69 either. You have to really eat my pussy, ... AND you have to love it!!"

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,492 Followers