Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex told us, "Five-minute stop," as he exited the car.

"Two-minute snack," Cory said, opening the door, getting out and ordering, "suck me, Mommy."

I gasped. I wanted to suck him but I couldn't believe he wanted me to do it here, even though Alex had conveniently parked us in a secluded spot and the unlit parking lot was almost totally dark.

"Hurry up, Mommy," he ordered, "we only have time for an appetizer."

I quickly got out of the car, overwhelmed with insatiable hunger and lust, turned around, and demanded as I lowered my mouth onto his cock, "Keep watch for your father."

"Yes, Mommy," he groaned, as I took most of his cock in my mouth.

I bobbed quickly, remembering that the high school boys when I was young had been quick shooters.

I would have preferred to savour sucking his cock, I loved worshipping a cock, but time was of the essence. So I bobbed furiously up and down, enjoying the groans emerging from my son's mouth.

"I'm close, Mommy," he warned, and I bobbed even faster, making it clear he had permission to cum in his Mommy's mouth.

Then suddenly he whispered to me, "Dad! Dad! Dad!"

I quickly stood up and saw Alex approaching with a small bag. Thank God the parking lot was so dark! He asked me, "You still have to pee, don't you?"

"You know me," I shrugged, as I headed into the gas station and went to the washroom.

I went pee and then looked in the mirror. What's coming over me?

I had no answer to the question. Moments ago I'd been sucking my son in a gas station parking lot, and been seconds away from swallowing his load.

For someone who wasn't a risk taker, I was sure breaking character. I'd ridden my son to mutual orgasms in the backseat of the car while my husband drove, I had sucked and swallowed my husband's load on a secluded hiking trail, and just now I'd sucked my son, and it wasn't due to any virtue of mine that he hadn't cum in my mouth.

And Cory likely would want me to finish what I'd started once we were back on the road. And I would likely just hop right to it.

I returned to the car and both men were already seated inside. I repositioned myself once more on my son's lap, his cock already out and looking like it was expecting some tender loving care.

I moved back to the same right leg I'd been sitting on before we stopped. I liked being able to keep an eye on both my husband and my son.

As soon as we were back on the highway, Cory pointed back to his cock and I silently reached over and began stroking it, even as my husband began a conversation with me.

"So about seventy more miles and then we can stop for dinner and a hotel," he said.

"Sounds good," I said and continued, again with a double meaning, "I'll be starving by then, I may even have to gnaw on a nice juicy T-bone."

"Me too," Alex joined in; I had to bite my lip not to laugh.

"What about you, Cory, what are hungry for?" I asked, giving him a look that spoke volumes.

He moved his hand beneath my dress again and responded, his eyes never leaving mine, "Oh, I'm hoping for fish tonight."

Alex wouldn't ever eat me out, he said it was gross. So the idea of getting licked for the first time in a couple of decades, that having been done by my college roommate during a drunken night in our senior year, was very appealing.

"I thought you didn't like fish?" Alex puzzled.

"I do like one kind," my son answered, never taking his eyes off me.

"What kind is that?" Alex asked, oblivious to the naughty innuendo he was accidentally participating in.

I tried to change the topic, "Did you book us a hotel yet?"

Alex, never the planner, shrugged, "Nope."

Feeling a rush of exhilaration at chatting with my husband while simultaneously stroking my son's cock, I asked, "Shouldn't we call ahead?"

"There'll be space," Alex blindly believed.

"Okay," I shrugged, my focus on my son's cock.

"Looking forward to living on your own, Cory?" Alex asked.

"I'll have a roommate," he pointed out.

"Oh, right," Alex nodded, "are you looking forward to meeting him?"

"I guess," Cory responded, distracted by the way my fingers were tracing around his mushroom top.

"Hopefully you'll get along," Alex continued, trying to keep the dying conversation going.

I crooned, "Who couldn't love our sweet Cory?"

"Yes, I'm pretty much irresistible," he quipped.

"Is that a good thing?" my husband questioned.

"Sometimes," Cory answered.

We kept chatting for a few more minutes about trivialities until Alex turned the music back up.

"Need to change positions?" Cory asked.

"I think so," I nodded, never having stopped my stroking of his cock or staring at it.

He patted his lap, as if putting the decision this time completely in my hands (pun intended as I was still stroking his cock).

I paused to steady myself then I shifted around, my back to him, having changed hands to continue grasping his cock as I straddled it. I paused again, and then lowered myself onto my baby boy's big, hard, cunt-stretching cock. Oh my God did it feel good!

My pussy was on fire and it easily welcomed my son's cock as it was invaded again.

Once I was entirely settled down on his lap I just sat there, loving the feeling of being full again. The first time I'd been full of anxiety and we were rushed, not to mention I was struggling with conflicting emotions. This time I was going to enjoy the ride.

First, I just ground on his cock, swaying my hips forward and back.

While I did this, Cory cupped my breasts for the first time. Yet, knowing that the dash lights might enable Alex to see me getting felt up by our son in the rear-view mirror, I moved his hands away.

Thankfully, he didn't try again.

To my surprise, this position coupled with the slow grinding, was enough to get Cory off, as without warning, a few minutes into the slow tease, I felt my cunt walls getting coated in cum.

I was disappointed, having wanted to really enjoy the last hour of the drive. Yet a minute later when I'd finished milking his cum and began to lift myself off him, he held me in place.

I looked back questioningly and he mouthed, "Give me five."

It was just as if he had said, 'I love you'. Once Alex was done, he was done... needing hours to reload his weapon. And if I hadn't come, which was almost always the case, it wasn't an issue worthy of his attention.

But Cory, young and virile, was able not only to reload quickly, but to remain hard while doing so. Oh, how I missed my college years when everyone was younger.

So I just sat on my son's cock while watching the boring nighttime scenery pass by, waiting impatiently for Cory to get ready for round three, but knowing he wouldn't be satisfied until he'd given me another screaming... well okay, tonight it would be a stifled orgasm, but a powerful one all the same.

Alex asked us, "Still okay back there?"

"I was hoping for more excitement," I answered, grinding back on Cory oh so slightly.

"Yeah, it's been a boring drive," my husband agreed.

"Although the scenery is lovely," Cory said, slyly cupping my breasts again.

I slapped them away and said, "Although it's hard to sit in one position for so long."

"Half an hour to go," Alex said, before adding, "give or take."

I almost quipped, 'hopefully give,' as I wanted my son to give it to me, but I was able to refrain, instead replying, "Good, because I'm famished."

"For that T-bone?" Alex asked.

"Yes," I nodded, "a big, thick T-bone." Again, my husband was oblivious to the naughty sexual innuendo. Cory wasn't though, as he bucked his hips up and his cock, now nice and hard, went deeper inside me.

I yelped, like I had the first time his cock filled me.

"You okay?" Alex asked, this becoming a recurring question.

"Oh, I just keep getting poked," I said, which was true, as Cory slyly moved his ass up and down.

"We'll try and reorganize everything tomorrow morning," Alex promised.

"Good idea," I nodded, as I tried not to moan.

"There must be a way to make this work."

Cory added, "I'm okay, Dad. I've gotten used to having Mom on top of me."

OMG! I thought to myself. His words were so blunt! Yet of course Alex didn't catch on... nor should he. Why would he think his son would be fucking his wife right behind him? His thoughts wouldn't go there even for an instant.

"Oh, I love this song," I said, when Starship's 'We Built This City' came on, wanting the music to be turned up, wanting a distraction from the irrepressible sounds I was about to make.

My husband obliged my request and not only cranked up the volume but began singing as well.

I leaned up close and began singing along with him as I offered my pussy to my son.

Thankfully my son didn't need to be instructed, as he began slowly fucking me.

Alex kept sharing looks with me, enjoying this revisiting of our 1980s duet singing as he sang the Mickey Thomas parts and I the Grace Slick parts, completely unaware that at this very moment his flesh and blood was fucking his wife.

And I just went with it... which made me not only a bad Mom for allowing my son to fuck me, but a bad wife as I got even more turned on, knowing I was cheating on him even though he was close enough we could have shared a kiss. Although I'm sure I couldn't have summoned enough self-control to carry that one off without moaning right into his mouth and giving everything away.

My orgasm was rising as the song was nearing its own climax and I screamed, "Oh fuck," when my son surprised me by sliding a finger in my ass.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, slowing down the car.

"Leg cramp," I lied, falling back onto Cory's cock completely, and his finger pulled out of me as quickly as it had entered.

"Should I stop?" Alex asked.

"No, no worries," I said, as I began bouncing up and down on Cory's cock, "I'll just stretch it out."

"Poor Cory," Alex said, seeing my torso moving up and down as I allegedly stretched my leg, unaware of what I was really doing.

"I'm okay," Cory said, as his hands went to my hips.

"I'm not hurting you?" I asked, trying to play along.

He laughed, "No, it's all good."

"Let me know if you need me to pull over for a few," Alex offered.

"Will do," I nodded, when oddly enough I really did get a leg cramp... fucking irony.

I reluctantly moved to the right and up, Cory's cock sliding out of me, and I said, "Actually, we do need to pull over."

"Okay," Alex said, slowing down.

"Sorry, Cory, I really need to get out and stretch my leg," I apologized.

"I could use a stretch too," he sympathized, putting his throbbing cock away as his cum and my wetness leaked out of me.

I worried that I probably smelled of sex so I grabbed my purse and pulled out some wet naps. As soon as the car stopped, I struggled out and began stretching my leg, which was still cramped.

The men got out and they stretched too.

"Less than an hour to go," Alex reassured us.

"I know," I nodded, "I'll be good once I get this cramp out."

"No hurry," Alex nodded, before he added, "I'm going to go take a quick piss."

As soon as he disappeared around the other side of the car, I urgently began wiping my legs and under my skirt, not even worrying about the lone car that drove by. I needed to get rid of the smell of sex.

Cory coughed, a warning cough, and I quickly tossed away the wet naps.

Alex returned, saying, "Shit, it really was hot today."

"Still is, burning hot," Cory agreed.

I added, glancing to Cory, "Stifling."

"Ready?" my husband asked, still oblivious to what Cory and I had been doing together to overheat ourselves, almost all day.

"Definitely ready," I nodded, gazing at my son meaningfully, signaling to him that I was indeed looking forward to resuming what we'd just been doing.

"All right, next stop will be for the night," Alex announced.

"Sounds wonderful," I said, as Cory climbed back into the car.

Once we were all inside and back on the road, I fished out Cory's cock as Alex hoped, "Maybe we can find a hotel with a hot tub."

"That would be great," I agreed, my body sore from the long day of confined space and of course furtive fucking. I got Cory's cock out again, glad to feel it was still hard, and positioned it back at my wanton cunt.

Cory held my hips to keep me balanced as I lowered myself back onto his cock.

Once he was fully inside me, again I just sat on it, enjoying how full it made me feel. Then after a short while I began slowly grinding on him again, getting eager to get revved up again.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the slow build as, ironically, Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' rang through the car. The pulsing drums felt particularly helpful.

As my orgasm began building and I needed more, I decided to try a new position, so I leaned to my right as far as I could go, lifting my ass up, which made his cock slide out of me as I gestured at him.

Cory realized what I wanted. For him to roll onto his side and fuck me that way.

He repositioned himself, my head now leaning on the boxes and in plain view of my husband if he turned to his right and looked over his shoulder... which he did.

I smiled, "New position."

"I see," he nodded, thinking I was in search of comfort, not in search of getting off.

"Oh," I moaned ever so softly, as Cory's cock slid back into me. And then to explain myself I pointed out the window and announced, "Horses."

"Yep," Alex nodded, as he tried to sing along with Billy Joel.

Meanwhile my fire was now flaming as Cody slowly slid his cock in and out of me.

I needed to reach another orgasm and I needed it soon. The starts and stops had driven me crazy and I was more desperate than ever for liftoff.

I wiggled my ass, signaling I wanted him to ream me faster.

Thankfully Cory understood and began pumping in and out of me with renewed vigour as a new song began, again an ironic one, Duran Duran's 'Hungry like the Wolf'.

And I was indeed hungry.

"Didn't you see Duran Duran live when you were a teenager?" Alex asked, looking back at me.

"I did," I nodded, as Cory slowed down, making it possible for my head to stop rocking back and forth as I tried to conceal the feelings of pleasure that must have been showing on my face.

"You okay?" he asked again.

"Oh, yes, I'm feeling great," I said, "just can't find the best position." Again, my words having two meanings.

"I imagine there isn't any perfect spot back there," Alex sympathised.

"That's very true," I agreed, "I can get comfortable and feel okay for a while, but soon I need a new position."

Cory's finger teased my ass as Alex said unhelpfully, "Maybe Cory should drive for the last twenty minutes."

I wanted to tell him, "'He's driving me right now', but instead, with just the slightest whimper, my orgasm building, I spoke another double entendre, "Not helpful, we're almost there."

And I was.

I just needed a few more deep, hard strokes.

Again I wiggled my ass.

This time though, Cory took that as permission to finger my ass, so he rather easily slid it inside.

I winced slightly, the lack of lube giving me a slight burn. I loved anal sex, but usually it required a lot of lube.

But my son's cock fucking my cunt, and now the additional stimulation of his finger fucking my ass had me close to eruption, spurred on by the thrill of doing something so naughty with my husband two feet away, enhanced my desire.

I closed my eyes, bit my lip, continued fucking and allowed the pleasure to build. Thankfully Alex didn't interrupt the mood by talking to me, and I was able just to enjoy the double-holed fucking until finally my orgasm hit.

Somehow I was able to keep the scream inside, even though every part of me wanted to scream my release to the heavens, as my cum flooded out of me around my son's fat cock.

Cory kept pumping in and out of me throughout my orgasm until I slapped his hand, imploring him to stop, and levered myself up so his cock slid out of me, as my wetness leaked out of me as well. I pointed to my purse and thankfully he knew exactly what I wanted. He pulled out some wet naps to wipe my legs and pussy.

Alex turned back to us and said, "Ten minutes,"

"Thank God," I replied, both because even when he turned he could only see my head, but also because now we all needed to get out of here before the scent of my sin, which would very soon be permeating the car, wafted into my husband's nose.

"Your cheeks are really red, Sarah," Alex said, looking at me worriedly.

"It's really hot in here I guess," I replied, a viable excuse on this hot summer evening.

Once Cory was done cleaning up his Mommy, I shifted back onto his lap and slumped back against him, utterly exhausted.

He whispered in my ear, "I love you, Mommy."

I wiggled my ass in response, too tired to speak, but I did reach back to caress his cheek for a few affectionate moments.

Eventually we arrived in the town, and we found a hotel pretty easily. It even had a pool with a hot tub! Alex booked two rooms, and after dinner we all went for a dip.

While Alex went to hit the sauna Cory and I slipped into the hot tub where he said, "So Mommy, once Dad is asleep I want you to come to my room."

"Really?" I asked, acting coy. "I can't imagine why."

"And I expect you to be wearing thigh highs," he added, addressing me strongly and firmly, which I found fucking sexy.

"How do you even know I own thigh highs?" I teased.

"You wear them all the time," he pointed out before adding, "and often your skirts are short enough to give me glimpses of your lace tops."

"You like my stockings?" I asked, something his father also loved.

"How couldn't I?" he asked, "you wear them every day... I've been perving on them for years."

"Really?" I asked, surprised by this information.

"I even made Karen wear them for me," he added.

"Then you're just like your father."

"He likes them too?"

"He especially enjoys foot jobs when I'm wearing them," I revealed.

"That I've never had done to me," Cory said wistfully.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred promisingly, my foot going to his cock.

"I can't wait to fuck you in a bed," he said bluntly.

"Me too," I nodded, "but I'm not sure I should sneak out of our room."

"Once he gets to snoring nothing will wake him up," Cory pointed out, which was true.

"But still..." I said.

"I'm not asking, Mom," he said, "I'm telling you what you're going to do for me."

"You are, are you?" I questioned coyly.

"I am, Mother," he nodded, "tonight you're mine."

"I'm your what?" I pressed, as my foot continued pressing against his stiff cock.

"You're my Mommy-slut," he answered firmly.

"Fuck is that hot," I moaned, totally turned on.

Alex came out of the sauna and told us, "I'm going upstairs."

"I'll join you soon," I nodded, thinking that first maybe my new lover and I could have some fun in the empty pool.

"Okay," Alex nodded, leaving us alone.

As soon as he was gone, I asked, "So: you ever fucked in a pool?"

"Actually, I have," he answered.

"Slut," I joked.

He shrugged, "Never did it on a waterslide though."

"Hmmmmmmmm," I purred. "We would be pretty isolated up there. It's enclosed."

"Let's go," he nodded, climbing out of the hot tub.

I followed him up the stairs.

Once we were at the top of the waterslide he ordered me, "On your knees, Mommy."

I obeyed, crawling inside the waterslide tunnel. He stood directly in front of me, holding onto the edges as I pulled his trunks down just far enough to get at his big meat, before taking it in my mouth.

"That's so good, Mommy," he groaned, as I hungrily bobbed on his cock. I had no idea how long we would be alone out here so I focused on speed... even though I would have preferred to give him a lengthy blow job.