Backseat Mommy: Ass Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a great name for a porn movie," I joked, "Don't miss 'Suddenly Insatiable': sedate housewife unexpectedly breaks character to take on a football team." He chuckled at my impromptu plotline as he found us an open table.

We had lunch (sans blow job) and chatted about our upcoming two-week road trip to use up the time while we waited for the closing date on our new condo to arrive.

We were just finishing up when Cory texted me:

C: Circle C family bathroom now!

"Is it Cory?" Alex asked.

"Yes," I nodded and thought quickly. "He needs some money. Apparently he's eating somewhere that doesn't take credit cards."

"Ok, I can go and help him," Alex said.

"No, no," I objected, trying not to look too eager. "I'll go. You can pay the bill here, get some snacks for the drive... I want some licorice... and fuel up the vehicle."

"Yes, my drill sergeant," he joked, always teasing me about my planned itineraries.

"You'd better be ready to become a sexy full-time drill sergeant once we drop Cory off tomorrow," I quipped back, before I kissed him and walked away.

I texted:

M: On my way, Master.

C: Hurry up slut,

C: Time for your butt!

I laughed at his terrible rhyme and tried one of my own as I spotted the Circle C a couple of buildings down.

M: You're no Eminem.

M: But you can have my back end.

C: Okay, that was better, LOL

C: Now hurry up!!!

I walked double fast, almost running... knowing time was of the essence.

Reaching the bathroom, I found it locked. I knocked.

The door opened and I quickly slipped inside before it could close again.

"Bend over the sink," Cory ordered, taking control immediately.

"Yes, Master," I purred, turned on both by his strong persona and by what we'd just agreed we were about to do.

Once I was bent over, I saw lube in his hand. I asked, "You found some?"

"Believe it or not, yes," he nodded, as he tugged my thong down and poured some oil on his cock and between my ass cheeks.

A chill of adrenaline coursed through me: I was about to be ass fucked! I'd fantasized about it for years, tried to replicate it for years, yet nothing compares with the real thing.

I felt his cock rubbing up and down my ass cheeks and then felt it teasing my asshole.

I moaned, "Just slide it in, baby. Your cock was made for my ass."

He laughed, "Two days ago, who would have thought I would ever hear those words from you?"

"Yesterday morning, evennnnnn," I pointed out, as his cock broke through the sphincteral barrier that's supposed to ward off such violations from the outside world.

"So tight," he groaned, as his cock shoved itself sluggishly into me, slow like a turtle.

"So big," I groaned back, loving the way his cock was widening my asshole.

"Shit, I can't believe my clean-living Mom loves it in the ass," he said, clearly in as much awe of this moment as I was.

"I can't believe my righteous boy is so willingly sodomizing his mother in a public washroom," I quipped back.

He didn't respond, at least not verbally, but his hands grasped my hips a bit more tightly as he kept progressing deeper into my back door.

I, on the other hand, was talking endlessly, loving the opportunity to speak out after needing to be so cautiously silent in the vehicle, "Oh yes, baby, I want that entire cock of yours buried in Mommy's ass. Give it to your Mommy like the ass-slut she is! Baby that's painful, but it's so fucking good!"

"Almost there," he declared, as the never-ending slow penetration continued.

"I feel like you're impaling me," I whimpered, a mixture of pleasure and pain coursing through me. I'd always loved the pleasure-pain oxymoron. The right kind of pain often led to a more intense pleasure.

"All in," he announced a moment later.

A chill went up my spine at taking his entire cock in my ass. I asked naughtily, "Are you going to just hang out there and celebrate, or are you going to fuck Mommy's ass?"

"Beg for it, Mommy-slut," he demanded, not yet moving.

"Oh, baby, please fuck Mommy's asshole. It hasn't been fucked by a real cock in over twenty years!"

"Then it's time to make up for lost time," he declared, as he began to fuck me, but slowly.

"Oh yes baby, it feels so good," I moaned, the pleasure growing quickly to replace the pain.

"You love it in your ass, don't you?" he asked smugly, after a minute of slow fucking.

"I love your cock in any of my holes," I agreed.

"Information like that would have been good to know during my entire senior year," he joked.

"I never knew you were this well-hung," I quipped. "I stopped giving you baths when you were still little."

"I knew, though. So on my eighteenth birthday I should have just bent you over the kitchen table and fucked you senseless?" he speculated, as he started to go faster.

"Oh, if only you had a time machine to go back in time and do just that," I purred, the idea so fucking hot.

"We definitely need to make up for lost time," he promised.

"Then fuck me harder right now," I moaned, my long-denied orgasm building once again.

"I don't know if I want to," he teased, continuing his steady pace.

"Please Master," I whined, "Mommy needs her shit hole destroyed by your huge pile driver."

Suddenly he thrust hard, making me scream as he plumbed new depths inside me.

"You mean like that?" he asked, buried deep.

"I don't want this ever to end," I answered, before adding, "now do it again."

Then my phone rang.

"Shit, it's your father," I sighed.

"Interesting choice of words," he laughed as he gave me another deep, hard, thrust.

"Fuck, baby," I yelped, as I grabbed the phone.

"Answer it," he ordered.

"Try not to make me scream," I said.

"No promises," he tormented me, as he resumed fucking me.

"Hey, baby," I answered.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"In the bathroom," I answered.

"Almost done?" he asked.

"I may be a few minutes," I answered.

"Oh, okay. Did you find Cory?" he asked.

"He found me," I replied.

"Well, I'm ready whenever you are," he said.

"Okay, I'll be out soon," I moaned, "Cory's almost ready; we'll meet you at the car," as Cory started fucking me faster.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Upset stomach," I answered.

"Oh, okay," he said, clearly uncomfortable. "Take your time."

"Oh God!" I yelped, as Cory slammed into me again.

"I'd better let you go," Alex said.

"K," I whimpered, hanging up. "You brat."

"Slut."

"Mother fucker."

"Ass-taking cum slut."

"For you I am. Drill my ass," I demanded, the name-calling only enhancing my growing desire to cum.

He pounded me for a few more hard thrusts and then suddenly pulled out.

"Now what are you doing?" I whined, my orgasm nearing an apocalyptic explosion.

"I was just making sure your ass will be well gaped for me in the car," he explained, as he wrangled his erect cock away.

"You can't be serious?" I questioned, horny as hell.

"Oh yes, you're my Backseat Mommy and you need to live up to your role," he smiled, as he slapped my needy ass, hard.

"You fucking bastard," I snapped, as I stood up, and pulled up my thong as his phone rang.

"Hi, Dad," he greeted, pointing to his cock.

I glared at him, but obediently dropped to my knees and fished out his hard cock.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing up here," Cory said, as I took the cock that seconds earlier had been buried deep in my asshole, into my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm with Mom right now," he said. "She says she's feeling better and is just eating a hot dog."

My eyes went wide as I bobbed on his cock, the taste of my back door on his dick, tangy.

"I know, she has quite the appetite," Cory agreed, before adding, "I don't know how she takes it all in her tiny frame."

I could barely keep from laughing at the naughty innuendo he was telling his Dad, who would be completely oblivious to it.

"Okay, okay," he said, as he grabbed my head and began fucking my face. "I'll tell her to hurry up and swallow it all down. I'll give her something to wash it down with."

A few seconds later, I felt his cum slide down my throat.

I swallowed it all as he kept pumping his dick in my mouth. Once I'd extracted the entire load, he pulled out and said, "We should get back."

"That load was supposed to be for my ass," I pointed out, still on my knees.

"I didn't want my cum leaking out of your gaping ass and onto me," he said.

"Asshole," I quipped, as I stood up.

He smirked, "Ass, asshole, shithole, it's all the same."

"I still haven't come," I complained.

"Be a good, obedient Mommy-slut and I may let you come later," is all he said, as he swaggered out of the washroom.

I sighed and followed as I said, "I can't believe what you said to your father."

"What? I was serious. I am amazed at how you can take a whole sausage," he smirked.

Alex was leaning against the car.

"Ready?"

I nodded as I followed my son into the back seat. For the next hour nothing happened, which was both surprising and stressful. A lot of questions popped into my head:

Does he plan to fuck me again in the car?

Does he plan to fuck me in the ass in the car?

Will he finally let me have a fucking orgasm?

Why is he ignoring me?

In the end, my insecurities hit me as did my burning libido. I texted him:

M: Are you going to fuck me or what?

He didn't respond, instead asking his father, "Have you decided where you want to stay for the night?"

"Are you already sick of your mother sitting on your lap?" I asked, rubbing my ass on his cock.

"No," he said, "Just curious."

Alex said, "Well, if we push hard for three hours we'll hit Edestoon."

"That would be a great place to stop for the night," Cory approved.

"Think you two can last three more hours back there?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I think we'll be okay," I said, as I reached my hand beneath myself and around my son's hard cock.

"Yeah," Cory agreed, "I'm so used to this by now, it's like Mom is one of my appendages."

I couldn't help but laugh.

Alex did too. "I'm really sorry to put you two in such a tight place."

Cory quipped, as he moved his hand under me and felt up my ass, "Oh, I've been in tighter places."

My face burned at the naughty, blunt innuendo.

As his finger teased my ass, he texted me:

C: So you want me to fuck you in the ass right here, right now?

I didn't hesitate, my desire to come overriding anything else.

M: Yes, Master. Please fill my asshole with that big dick of yours.

C: Think you can sit down on it entirely?

M: Yes, or die trying!!!

C: Slut!

M: Mother fucker!

C: Incestuous criminal.

M: You're my partner in crime.

He grabbed the lube and handed it to me. He wanted me to lube his cock and my ass. Somehow his demanding this service of me only made it hotter and nastier.

I fished out his cock. It was already (or still?) hard.

I poured a generous puddle of lube in my hand and stroked his glorious cock slowly, loving the feeling of his hard meat in my hand. I then leaned forward, leaning against the front seat, which caused my husband to turn to look at me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Just changing positions," I answered truthfully, as I simultaneously used my left hand (which he couldn't see from where he sat) to rub the coconut oil all around my rosebud. And most people thought coconut oil was only good for baking!

"We can stop for a break whenever you want," he said.

"No, no," I objected, as I slid a finger slightly inside my ass. "It's such a miserable day. We may as well just keep chugging along and get there as soon as we can."

"Yeah, it's still raining cats and dogs," he nodded.

"Well, you just focus on the road," I suggested, as I positioned my son's cock straight up and slowly lowered my pucker onto it. "And we'll just keep ourselves entertained back here," I added, presenting my own naughty innuendo for Cory's and my entertainment.

"Will do," he nodded, as I began sitting down directly onto my son's flagpole.

Cory's cockhead was at my eager back door, and I ever so slowly sodomized myself on his majestic, magic cock.

Our earlier ass fucking in the bathroom, added to an additional helping of the lube, made his dick slide inside me rather easily, and with only a mild discomfort. That said, the discomfort was countered by the euphoria of having a dick back inside me and the risky thrill of sodomizing myself with my husband less than two feet away.

I was about two thirds down, taking my time as I prepared myself for how deep he would soon be inside me when Alex swerved and I lost my balance, collapsing entirely onto Cory's cock.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, as I suddenly felt myself fully impaled on my son's sword, experiencing a sudden intense pain as his cock reached impossible depths.

"You okay?" Alex asked, slowing down.

"Yes," I said, trying to compose myself. "I just got banged up on that swerve."

Cory quipped, "Yeah Mom, you slammed into me good."

"Sorry," Alex apologized, "there was a sudden deer on the side of the road."

"It's okay," I said, my words having different meanings to each man. "I just need some time to recover."

"Okay," Alex said.

As I sat on my son's cock, I tried to get used to the simmering pain that was now coursing through me from the sudden impaling.

Cory texted:

C: Just relax. We're in it for the long haul.

M: Okay! Your cock pretty much impaled me.

C: It would be a great way to die!

M: If I die before I come it will be the worst way to die.

C: LOL!!!

C: I am preparing a BIG surprise for you tonight!!!

M: What???

C: It's a surprise!!!

M: I hate surprises!

C: I think you enjoyed the last two days of surprises.

M: But I didn't know in advance I had surprises coming.

C: With me you'll always have surprises coming. Now sit still on my cock and be a good Mommy-pet!!!

M: Yes, Master!

And I obeyed. I just sat there with my son's big cock lodged deep in my asshole. As the miles rolled by, the pain eventually faded away and I wanted to start bouncing on his pogo stick.

Yet I just sat there.

Awaiting orders.

Alex asked, "A truck stop in five miles. Do you guys want to stop?"

"No!" I said, a little bit too emphatically.

"Okay, okay," Alex laughed, "I just thought you might need to stretch."

"I'm all stretched now," I replied, and then realized that would make no sense to Alex.

"Okay," he said.

C: You nasty slut! You really do want a good fucking, don't you!!!

M: I want you to ream my asshole until I come and you erupt a load in it.

C: Right here?

C: Right now?

I knew I should wait until we were alone... maybe we could meet again tonight. Yet I needed it now. This long-withheld orgasm was begging for release.

M: I'm your slut!

C: That may be true... but that doesn't answer the question.

M: Yes, I want you to fuck my ass right here, right now!!!

M: Ream my ass until you deposit your seed deep in my rectum.

M: Please, Master!

Suddenly he bucked up, his cock reaching new depths inside me.

"Oh, God!" I gasped, a fresh helping of pleasure and pain coursing through me.

"What?" Alex asked.

"I just saw a dead dog on the side of the road," I lied as my head spun.

"I didn't see anything," Alex said, looking in his mirror.

"It's so sad," I said, as I began slowly riding my son's cock.

"It was there," Cory lied for me. "I saw it too."

"Okay," Alex gave in. "Then I'd better focus on this road."

"Please do," I said, before biting my lips to keep my moans from escaping. I can't explain it, as I'm sure I'm in the minority in this, but I feel greater pleasure and have bigger orgasms from anal sex... although for the past twenty plus years it had only been with sex toys. The pleasure of a real cock in my butt was incredibly stimulating, and it heralded a soon-to-come utopian euphoria.

For a few minutes I slowly rode this cock, getting used to my son's huge cock in me... again the pain fading away as my pleasure built.

Then, wanting to get really fucked, I began riding him faster. I wanted to bounce up and down on his cock, take it as deep as possible inside my asshole, but that would make too much noise and maybe even start bouncing the car around on its springs, which would affect Alex's driving and give us away, so I focused on just going faster.

Yet I couldn't get any rhythm going, and I was getting frustrated.

Cory seemed not to notice my frustration as he texted:

C: Lean forward and to the side so I can really plow your back door.

I obeyed, leaning way forward and to the right side so my head was positioned between the two front seats.

Cory repositioned himself, leaning to the right as well, and slid his cock back into me. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan, even though I couldn't completely stifle a soft whimper. Fortunately for me, the loud rain was still pelting down.

I moved my hands to the sides of the front passenger seats for leverage, and just braced myself while I allowed my son to fuck my ass. He fucked me fast, but he managed not to slam into me and make sounds that would get us caught. Although I was enjoying the fucking, I wanted it rougher, harder and deeper.

Alex asked, looking over at my awkward placement, "Is that even comfortable?"

I was speaking more to Cory as I answered, "It's not perfect, but it's the best I can manage for the moment."

"I'm going to pull over at the next truck stop. I really need to pee," Alex decided.

"Okay," I nodded, concerned I would once again be denied my long-awaited orgasm.

Cory kept fucking me, although not hard enough to get me off, and in the precarious position I was in, I needed both arms to hold myself up, so I couldn't get a hand to my fevered twat.

"Here's a truck stop," Alex announced a couple minutes later.

Frustrated, I leaned way back and sat down entirely on Cory's dick.

I lifted my ass up a bit, trying to signal Cory to fuck himself up into me.

He caught on and resumed fucking me even as we were slowing down. My hands now free, I was frantically rubbing myself, my orgasm imminent and yet refusing to erupt.

Cory kept ass fucking me even as my husband came to a stop, causing me to fall back onto my son's sword.

"I gotta pee," Alex blurted out, dashing from the car.

"Pound my shithole," I demanded, the moment Alex was out of sight and hearing.

"Ride me, slut," Cory ordered.

And I began bouncing. Hard and fast. Finally able to really get fucked. I rode his cock furiously, no longer worried about getting caught, only focused on coming.

"Come for me, my nasty ass slut," Cory demanded, "Come right now, like the dirty cum slut you are."

"Oh God, yes," I moaned loudly, my orgasm finally about to break through its invisible barrier.

"I'm about to come in your shit hole," Cory groaned.

"Oh yes, come in Mommy's dirty asshole," I moaned, bouncing recklessly on his cock.

"Aaaah," he groaned a couple bounces later. As soon as I felt his load explode inside me, my own cum exploded out of me.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER," I screamed, as my bubble burst and intense pleasure cascaded through me and flooded out of me.