Backseat Mommy: Gloryhole Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Dad," Cory nodded, taking the keys.

Once he was gone I suggested, putting my hand on my husband's crotch, trying to use my son's reawakening of my sexuality to improve, maybe even save, my marriage, "So about the hot tub?"

"I could use a soak."

"I could use a cock in me," I whispered back, rubbing his dick.

"Honey," he groaned.

"Let's go," I said.

"Okay," he agreed.

I led him to our hotel room and immediately dropped to my knees, pulled down his pants and took his cock in my mouth.

He groaned, "I thought we were going to the hot tub."

I sucked him for a few seconds before standing up and smiling, "We are. I was just prepping you."

"I'm not complaining," he wondered as he got undressed, "but I have to ask, what's with all the sudden, um..."

"Backseat claustrophobia seems to really get me horny," I answered the incomplete question.

He laughed. "Well, I should make you sit back there every day."

"Why? Are you trying to turn me into a sex maniac?" I joked, knowing I already was one.

"There are worse things to be," he shrugged, putting his trunks on.

"Touché," I laughed.

We went down to the pool and I was disappointed to see lots of people there... way too many to get away with any hot tub sex.

Nevertheless, I whispered sultrily, "Think we can fuck here?"

"Not without lots of witnesses," he said.

"If it weren't for the kids around, I would so straddle you in the hot tub anyway," I teased, before swaying sexily away from him and stepping into the hot tub.

We had a twenty-minute soak, chatting with another couple about great places to visit, before heading back to the hotel room.

Once we were inside, I pushed Alex onto the bed and said, "It's no hot tub, but it'll do."

"What about Cory?"

"I'll text him and make sure he's still busy."

I texted him:

M: Where are you?

He texted back:

C: Buying you something special for tomorrow's ride.

I texted him back:

M: You bad Mommy-fucker! How long until you come back?

C: Fifteen minutes. Don't you dare fuck Dad!! Tonight you're my slut!!

Those assertive words turned me on... again making me wish Alex could be that dominant and aggressive.

I responded, even though I wasn't sure how he planned to fuck me with us sharing a single room:

M: Yes, Master!

I sighed, "Sorry, honey, Cory is already on his way back."

"Shit," he sighed.

I shrugged, thinking Cory hadn't said anything about oral, "But he said fifteen minutes. That's probably enough time to give you an old-fashioned blow job."

"You sure?" he asked.

"I want my dessert," I shrugged, tugging his trunks down and taking his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh God," he groaned, as I bobbed hungrily.

As I expected he didn't last long, not even two minutes, before he warned me, "I'm going to come."

I kept bobbing, swallowing it all, before I sat up and grinned, "Yummy."

"For your tummy," he joked, completing a saying we'd used on Cory when he was a child.

I rubbed my tummy and laughed, "Indeed. Yummy cummy!"

I showered and came out to find Alex and Cory chatting while they watched some sports highlights.

I announced, "Your turn, Alex."

"I think I'll have a bath," he replied.

"Sure," I nodded.

Once Alex was gone and I heard the water running, I asked, "Soooooooo, what did you get me?"

"That is a surprise for tomorrow," Cory said with a smile.

"You know I hate surprises."

"You seem to have enjoyed all my surprises so far," he shrugged, walking over to me.

"True enough," I nodded.

"Bend over," he ordered.

"You want to fuck me with your father in the next room?" I asked, although I was wearing nothing but a robe, so we could be quick about it.

"A better question is, do you want me to fuck you with my father in the next room?" he turned it around, cupping my tits over my robe.

"You're so bad," I moaned, completely at his whim. "You know I do."

Using a wall for balance, I bent over.

Cory stepped up behind me and slid his cock in me. He fucked me rapidly for maybe fifteen seconds before we heard the bathroom door opening.

Cory nonchalantly stepped away from me just in time and turned away to tuck his cock away as Alex came out and said, oblivious to what he was interrupting, "I forgot my razor and shaving cream."

I said, my heart racing from almost getting caught, "It's in your suitcase."

He was approaching the suitcase when Cory announced, "I'm going to take Mom for a drive."

"Oh, where?" Alex asked, as he rummaged through the suitcase.

I walked over to Alex and accused teasingly as I picked up the travel bag he couldn't find, "You really do have man eyes."

He shrugged, "I don't know how I didn't see that."

"You are rather oblivious," I said, taking a shot at him.

"That's why I have you to point things out to me," he shrugged before returning to the bathroom.

As soon as the door was closed, Cory stepped back up to me, bent me over the bed and slid his cock back in my pussy.

I moaned, "This is so dangerous."

"More so than fucking you in the backseat?" he asked.

"Touché," I laughed, as he fucked me.

"Plus, the chance of getting caught is quite a rush, isn't it?" he added.

"A little," I moaned, not admitting how big a rush it was.

"Oh, you love it," he insisted as he continued fucking me... somehow knowing me so much better than my husband of over twenty years.

"Risk or not, I love having you inside me," I moaned, as we heard the bathwater shut off and the splashing sounds of Alex climbing in.

"You'd better be making visits to my dorm," he told me.

"Who would you introduce me as?"

"My slut," he said. Before adding another thought, "Or better yet, my MILF girlfriend."

"Not your mother?" I asked, my orgasm rising.

He laughed, "That may be a little TMI for most people."

"Good call," I agreed.

He suddenly pulled out and said, "Go get dressed. I have another surprise for you tonight."

I sighed, hating when my orgasm was denied, "You'd better finish what you started, young man." I was also curious whether he'd somehow found a way to make my gangbang happen. Horny as I was, I knew I wouldn't resist for a moment if he managed to put me in that situation.

"Oh, I definitely plan on doing that," he smiled, "just not quite yet," as he slapped my ass and added, "Now hurry up, slut."

"Fuck, do I love when you call me names," I said, getting up, squeezing his cock and then grabbing something to wear.

I went into the bathroom to change.

Alex was still lounging in the tub when I walked in, shrugged off my robe and began to put on a sundress.

Alex asked, "A little cool out there for a light dress, isn't it?"

"Maybe," I shrugged, before adding, "but I'm feeling a little bloated, so I don't want to wear jeans."

"Too much 'yummy cummy' in your tummy?" Alex joked.

I laughed at his cutesy question, "Maybe."

"No panties?" he asked.

"My naughty secret, just for you," I shrugged.

"You're so bad," he said.

"Just the way you like it," I winked, as I leaned down and kissed him before waltzing back out.

As soon as I was back in the room, Cory handed me a pair of thigh highs. "You can put these on in the car."

"Yes, Master," I saluted, curious where he was taking me. He hadn't said a word about that, either to Alex or me.

I followed him outside and was surprised to see how dark it had gotten by just after nine. As Alex had mentioned, it had also cooled down substantially.

I asked as we got to the car, "Where are we going?"

"Not far," he said, leaving it at that.

I got in the backseat where there would be more room for me to don my stockings, and Cory took the driver's seat. As he drove, I put on the thigh highs and saw a black bag on the floor. I reached down towards it and asked, "What's in the bag?"

"Don't you dare touch that," he ordered. "That's tomorrow's surprise."

"Fine," I sighed. I then repeated, "Where are we going?"

"To make another one of your fantasies into a reality," he answered.

"You got the gangbang to happen?" I asked, my pussy leaking at the exciting thought.

"Not exactly," he said, before adding, "I think there only being a single hotel room was a sign the gangbang was a mistake."

"How so?" I asked.

"The more I thought about it, the more I wasn't sure I wanted to share your sweet pussy and tight ass with any other guys; I don't even like the idea of Dad fucking you."

"He almost never does," I sighed.

"Good," he said, sounding jealous. "But I did find a way to make another of your fantasies turn into a reality."

"And which one is that?" I asked, as he pulled into a strip mall on the edge of town. My eyes widened in anticipation when I saw it contained an adult store. Maybe with some horny men inside?

"You'll see," he said mysteriously as he parked.

Once we were out of the car he took my hand, which sent a romantic chill up my spine, and led me into the adult store.

I could see quickly that sex toys had advanced immensely in recent years as he led me through row after row of toys and then down a narrow hallway. As soon as we entered a room at the end, I could tell what he had in mind.

I was in a glory hole!

My pussy tingled with anticipation!

I asked, "So you don't want strangers fucking Mommy's cunt, or pounding Mommy's asshole, but you're okay with strangers filling Mommy's mouth?"

"For some reason yes," he nodded. "I am."

I said, "I doubt we'll have much time before your father calls to find out where we are."

"Then let's not waste any." He reached for me, raised my dress over my head to leave me totally naked except for my thigh highs and shoes (I hadn't worn a bra, either) and informed me, "It's time to taste you directly from the source. I haven't had that pleasure since last night."

"Mmmmmm," I purred, "you want to taste your Mommy?"

"I've been craving your authentic home cooking all day," he answered, as he sat me down on a cheap stackable chair covered in cracked plastic, and then knelt down and began to lick me. At the first touch of his tongue we could have been in a palace for all I cared about the surroundings.

"Dine away," I invited him, as I watched him bury his face deeper between my legs.

He licked me for only a moment before I began moaning, as he reignited the orgasm he'd left smouldering in the hotel room. "That's it baby, lick Mommy's cunt."

"Oh God," a voice groaned from nowhere. "Are you two really Mom and son?"

I nervously looked around and noticed that there wasn't one, but two glory holes, each on opposite walls.

I asked the voice, "Hello, young man. Do you want to fuck your Mommy too?"

"Oh shit," the stunned young voice said as I saw a wide-open eye staring unbelievingly at my naked body. (I knew he wouldn't be allowed in the store if he were younger than legal age; we were just roleplaying.)

"Show me your cock, stud," I ordered.

The staring eye disappeared and a small cock popped into view.

I moaned, "Is your cock hard because you're thinking of fucking your own Mommy?"

"God, yes," he purred.

Cory finally rose to the occasion, rising from between my legs, "Go ahead, Mom. Suck his dick."

"Yes, son," I said, playing to our audience of one. "I always obey my son like a good Mommy-slut should."

Somehow talking so nastily, especially in front of a witness, enhanced my excitement as I strolled over to the small cock, bent over, leaving my pussy and ass available for my son should he wish to indulge, and took the small, but very hard, prick in my mouth.

"Oooooooh," the guy groaned.

I bobbed quickly on his cock, easily able to deep throat his not quite five-inch tool.

I liked the thrill of the glory hole, but I hoped to experience some cocks bigger than this one.

"Pussy or ass, Mom?" Cory asked suddenly, his hands on my bare hips.

I took the anonymous cock out long enough to answer, "My holes are all yours son, fuck your mother anyway you'd like."

"You're not really mom and son, are you?" the small-dicked guy asked.

"He came out of my cunt eighteen years ago and now he likes going back in there every chance he gets," I answered bluntly, "he'd live in there full-time if life didn't get in the way," as Cory's cock filled my fevered pussy.

"Fuck is that hot," the guy groaned, as I took his cock back in my mouth, confident he would shoot his load very soon.

And soon he did, spewing his cum into my mouth and down my throat. I bobbed until his entire load was deposited in me and then said, "Thanks, son. Such a good boy."

"Thank you, ma'am," he replied weakly.

Cory kept fucking me for a bit until he mentioned, "There's a cock in the other hole if you're still hungry."

"I'm famished for cock," I answered, as I looked behind me to see a massive black cock inhabiting the hole. I added, "And I've never had a chocolate one."

"I figured you'd like to have your sweet tooth satisfied," he said, as he lifted me upright, his cock somehow staying lodged deep in my pussy as we lock-stepped across the room and arrived next to the long, thick, black cock.

I took my new acquaintance in my hand and gasped, "It's so big."

"Suck it, white bitch," the black man's voice ordered abruptly.

I didn't need to be told twice, as I opened my mouth and obeyed some unknown black stranger with a huge cock.

"Oh yeah, worship my cock," he groaned, before adding, "all you white bitches love it."

I moaned on his cock in agreement, wondering what something this long and thick would feel like in my pussy, or even in my ass.

Cory, unfazed by knowing his was no longer the biggest cock ever inside me, resumed fucking me as he ordered, "Suck that cock, Mom. This guy is two fantasies at once."

I moaned again as both my glory hole fantasy and my black cock fantasy were being realized. Indeed, I was stoning two birds with one cock.

I bobbed slowly, focusing on trying to take more of what appeared to be this nine-inch cock in my mouth, not sure I was capable of devouring it all, but definitely willing to try.

After a couple minutes of sucking and being fucked, the black man asked, as his cock slid out of my mouth and away from the hole, "Do you want all of my cock, slut?"

"God, yes," I answered in hunger.

"Then put your mouth around the hole; I'm going to fuck that pretty white mouth of yours," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," I obeyed.

"And no fucking gagging," he ordered, as his cock pumped back into me. I wasn't sucking this time, I wasn't pleasuring or licking, I was just there. I was no more than a vessel for his pleasure. I closed my eyes and focused on not gagging as his mammoth snake impersonally fucked my face.

I felt so slutty, which only added to the euphoria building in me.

I wasn't surprised when Cory pulled out of my pussy and plunged his cock deep in my ass. It didn't hurt nearly as much this time, and almost immediately the pleasure was growing to replace the small amount of pain. Soon I was being completely filled, joyously, with cocks in both my mouth and ass. The feeling of complete submission, of being no more than a complete whore for two cocks, was exhilarating! I knew that there was no way I could ever go back to the hum-drum existence of my so-called sex life before this road trip.

The double deep fucking in my mouth and ass lasted for a couple of minutes, my orgasm brimming but not erupting with the switch from cunt to ass, before the anonymous black man spoke up again as he pulled out, "I'm really close, slut. So now you can jerk me off. I want you to take my entire load all over that white face of yours."

I obeyed without even room in my brain for a 'yes sir' as all my attention was focused on furiously stroking his cock and waiting for his hot load of cum to erupt and coat my face. A facial was almost the ultimate slutty act, following of course incest and taking it in my shit hole.

Cory kept reaming my back door as I pumped the black cock, noticing my white hand contrasted so dramatically with with his black cock. I also noted my wedding ring, a symbol that now didn't mean so much.

For a brief moment guilt washed over me. That guilt was quickly erased however as the guy grunted, "Here it comes, slut."

Instantly his cum shot out of his dark cannon and splattered all over my face. I closed my mouth on this occasion, wanting to get a complete facial to show to my Master. The virile guy shot rope after rope after rope of cum and I felt it coating my hair, forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, lips and chin.

"Oh, yeah, take it all," he groaned as if I had a choice.

Once I felt no more cum hitting me, I opened my mouth and took his cock back in my mouth, wanting to retrieve every drop of his cum.

He groaned again. "Shit, are you one insatiable white cum slut!"

I moaned on his cock as I lavishly sucked all I could out of it, even as my son continued pounding my asshole.

When the black man pulled out, he ordered, "I'd better see you in here again, bitch."

I lied, "You can count on it, you big black stud, you."

I next looked rather urgently behind me to my son and said, "Can I come now, Master?"

"Right now, Mom," he groaned; it was obvious he was close too.

I moved a couple fingers into my pussy and rubbed myself frantically while I used the other for balance.

In seconds my orgasm rose like a tidal wave and I screamed, "Yes, baby, Mommy's coming!" A couple of deep ass pumps later, and as my own cum flooded out of me and down my leg, Cory's cum filled my ass.

A few seconds later he pulled out of my ass and I weakly dropped to my hands and knees, not worried about how disgusting this floor was.

Cory said, "We should probably get going."

"What about me?" a new voice said.

I looked back to the first hole and saw a decent-sized hard cock pointing at me, as if calling my name.

"One for the road?" I asked.

The End of Adventure Three...

Coming next in this popular series about the adventures of Cory and Sarah:

Backseat Mommy: Husband's Asleep

Mom gets fucked in hotel room while her husband sleeps beside her.

12