Backseat Mommy: Lustful 3-Hole Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did a tour of the house, which I thought was okay, but it didn't scream 'buy me'. We got back in the car and followed her the five minutes to the second house.

In the car, Cory said, "I thought we weren't son and mom today."

I admitted, "I oopsed and then wasn't sure how to go back."

"Well, that's going to make the future plans I had a little awkward," he said.

I moved my hand to his cock and asked, "Can I make it up to you?"

"But you're backseat Mommy, not front seat Mommy," he joked.

I laughed at the quick wit, but then added, as I fished his cock out of his pants, "Can't I be both?"

"That you can," he nodded.

Once I had it out, I bent down and took it in my mouth, experiencing a rush of adrenaline at sucking dick while he drove.

When he slowed down I paused, but he ordered, "Keep sucking, it's just a red light."

I obeyed, my pussy getting wet yet again... my son creating a never-ending flow of pussy juice inside me.

I began bobbing now that he was hard, as he came to a complete stop at the signal.

"Oh yeah, this is the life," he groaned.

I couldn't disagree, only wishing I could have discovered this cock... and incest with him... far earlier.

I continued sucking gently, knowing there was no way he'd shoot another load during the brief drive.

A couple minutes later he announced, "We're here."

I bobbed one final deep throat... loving to have his cock tickling my tonsils, before I sat back up. "God, I just can't get enough of your big prick."

"Those are the hottest words you've said yet," he praised.

"'Ream my asshole' wasn't hot?" I cross-examined.

"Okay, they are some of the hottest words," he corrected, as he put his hammer stick away for the time being.

The next house I didn't like at all. The paint colours were terrible, the kitchen was small and the bathroom even smaller. Eve could tell my dislike, as she reassured in the way realtors always do, "Don't worry, I saved the best for last."

As soon as we were back in the car, Cory ordered, "Get back to work, I want to be ready to park my car in your garage at our next stop."

My eyes went wide. As I fished his cock out, I asked, "And how do you plan to do that?"

"The normal way... by shoving my dick in your cunt," he shrugged casually, as he guided my head to his cock.

Would I commit incest in front of another woman? Even while she would know it was incest?

Would he fuck me in front of another woman?

Why was the idea of his pounding me in front of another woman so exciting?

Fuck, he was really turning me into the slut who had been hiding there all along.

Or he was reawakening an inner slut who had been dormant since I hooked up with Alex.

Either way... I was his slut and if he decided to lift up my skirt to slam and nail me in front of this pretty woman, I'd shamelessly beg for him to hammer away. I'd even go down on her if he told me to.

He declared, "Last stop."

"And this is good until the last drop," I rhymed, taking his cock out of my mouth.

He chuckled, "The next load isn't going anywhere that has taste buds."

"I know, you still have two more holes of mine needing deposits," I tallied, as I watched him hide his dick in his pants.

This house was perfect! It was the one closest to my son's dorm and thus the closest to his dick. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small. It had a big kitchen and even a Jacuzzi that I was already imagining testing out with Cory. Not surprisingly, this one was the most expensive.

Cory whispered, "Horny?" as his hand slyly squeezed my ass.

"Always," I responded, curious what crazy stunt he could have in mind.

"Eve," he said, "Mom and I would like to spend a few minutes alone to talk, if that's all right."

"Sure," Eve nodded. "I'll be just outside. I need to return a call anyway."

"Thank you," Cory said, as he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs. As soon as we heard the front door close, Cory ordered, at the entrance to the upstairs hallway, "Knees."

I never needed to be told twice to serve my son, so I dropped to my knees and fished out his semi-hard cock. I complained with a joking pout, "You're not even completely hard for me."

"I like to make you work for it," he answered, as I took his cock in my mouth and finished getting it nice and hard for my pussy or ass, whichever hole he planned to deposit load five into.

After a couple minutes he ordered, "Bend over the bannister."

I did it quickly, my fevered cunt dying to be pillaged.

He lifted up my dress, squeezing my ass as he slid into my wet box.

"Oh yes baby, fuck Mommy," I moaned, loving the threat of the realtor right outside catching us in flagrante delicto.

"So is this the house you want me to fuck you in for the next four years?" he asked, slamming into me hard.

"Probably, but there are a lot of locations in here to test out," I purred.

"Including that Jacuzzi tub," he pointed out.

"Already thought about that!" I laughed, thinking how hot it was that we were both thinking the same nasty thoughts.

"If you hadn't told her you were my mother I had planned this load to be coating your face," he revealed after a couple minutes of hard, deep fucking.

"Oh my," I moaned, both shocked and turned on by it. I loved being a slut for my son and wasn't remotely ashamed by it... although I sure didn't want people to know we were committing incest... I hadn't yet looked into the laws about incest, but I assumed they weren't particularly friendly to mothers who fucked their sons...even if both of them were of legal age. Nevertheless, the important thing to me was it was my son's decision to make. "Go ahead if you want, I'm not ashamed to be your Mommy-slut."

"Oh, I have great plans for you, Mom," he groaned, slamming into me hard.

"You'd better," I moaned back, enjoying each deep thrust... each time his body met mine... his cock setting my pussy on fire with just one touch.

He pounded me with a few more hard thrusts before pulling out.

"Get that dick back into me, young man," I ordered, trying to sound motherly.

He laughed, "That doesn't work anymore, my slut. Plus, the realtor is waiting."

"Fine," I said, even though it definitely wasn't fine, my pussy hating the feeling of being empty. I followed my son out of the house and over to the real estate agent who was next to her car on her cell phone, apparently none the wiser.

She hung up and asked, seeming to notice my red cheeks, but not saying anything, "So? Is this the one?"

"Definitely," I nodded.

"Great," she smiled. "I'll get the paperwork started."

I was really excited about having my own house, one containing all the nooks and crannies where I hoped to get my cranny nookied by my son.

Once back in the car, Cory said, "I want some ice cream."

"I want some warm cream," I countered, putting my hand on his crotch.

"That can be arranged," he smiled, his tone sounding like he had something wicked in mind.

"I hope so," I said, giving a firm squeeze to his hard cock.

"He started driving and I asked, "Can I get my hot cream?"

"Not yet."

"Fine," I settled for again, once again it not actually being 'fine'. I wanted my son's cock inside me... all three of my holes were waiting impatiently to be pillaged by his great dick.

We drove for a few minutes, talking about the house and all the crap we still had to do.

Suddenly, as we slowed down, he ordered, "Get sucking."

"I thought you'd never ask," I joked, as I fished out his cock and we pulled into the drive-thru of Dairy Queen.

"Since I couldn't give you a facial in front of the real estate MILF, I'm going to do it in front of whomever is manning the drive-thru," he announced, his earlier delay suddenly making sense.

I leaned down and began bobbing, tasting myself on his dick. Truthfully, I would prefer his dick to be pounding my pussy or ass, but the idea of getting a facial in front of a random stranger was pretty erotic.

"Oh God, you're the best cock sucker I've ever had!" Cory groaned.

I loved those words. I loved being appreciated. I loved being used. I kept bobbing, wanting that load all over my face.

I sucked for a minute or two, before he rolled down the window and I heard a tinny voice ask, "Can I take your order?"

Cory replied, "Yes, can I get a hot fudge sundae?"

"Is that all?" he asked.

Cory asked, "Do you want anything, Mom?" He called me Mom!

I replied, "I'm happy with this popsicle stick."

"That will be everything," Cory said to the voice.

"$2.25 at the first window," the voice said.

"Thank you," Cory replied.

The car rolled up slowly and I kept bobbing like a cum junkie needing my next fix.

"Oh yes, Mom," he groaned, "Your mouth is magical."

I moaned on his cock in response.

The car rolled up some more.

I kept sucking as it came to a stop.

"We're next," he moaned, as I sensed he was getting really closer.

I kept bobbing as he stopped at the window. "That will be two twenty-fiiiiive," a guy said, as he saw me bobbing.

Cory tossed off, "Sorry, Mom couldn't wait for the ice cream."

"Come on your Mommy," I demanded, as I took his cock out of my mouth and furiously pumped his cock as I looked up at the stunned guy's face.

Cory added, "Keep the change."

He stammered, as he stared at me, "O-o-okay."

"That's it, Mom, I'm going to come all over your face," he groaned, as he started rolling forward.

"Oh yes, come on Mommy, baby," I continued, loud enough for the stunned guy to hear me.

"Oh God, get ready, Mommy-slut," Cory groaned, as I kept pumping his cock.

Seconds later, his load erupted in the air and I moved my face very close so the warm semen would coat my face... knowing that he wanted me to have a full facial in place for the next attendant.

Cory told me, now completely spent, "Sit back up."

I did, and he put his cock away just before we rolled up to the second window.

A girl handed the sundae to Cory, and I leaned forward, making sure she saw my cum-coated face and asked, "Can we also order a chocolate milkshake?"

The girl's face paled, as she stared at my cum-coated face. "Um, sure. $3.50."

"Can you buy me a milkshake, son?" I asked, taking the sundae.

"Well, you wasted the first milkshake," he joked, before adding, "But I guess so."

The girl gasped, looking disgusted, as Cory gave her five dollars. She took the money and went away.

I whispered, "I don't think she approves of our incestuous relationship."

"Or maybe she just thinks you're a slut," he joked.

"I'm your Mommy slut, and proud of it," I smiled.

"That you are," he nodded, smiling at me.

"Are you sure you still have two more loads stored away in those big balls of yours?" I asked, still needing to have second loads deposited in both my pussy and asshole.

"At least two," Cory promised, as a guy came with the milkshake.

He gasped, as he handed Cory the milkshake, "Holy crap."

"Actually it's cum," I corrected, "his crap is usually brown," before scooping a big gob and putting it happily in my mouth as the stunned college boy stared.

"Mom, did I give you permission to eat my cum?" Cory scolded, putting the milkshake in the console.

"No, Master," I answered, putting my head down.

Cory said, as if apologizing, "Mom sluts, they're so disobedient," before he pulled away.

As soon as we started driving away, I laughed, "Why does everything you make me do get my cunt wet?"

"Because you're a nasty Mommy cum-slut," he answered, which not atypically made my cunt wet.

"You always know the right words to say," I joked, sitting back in my seat as he parked.

He began eating his ice cream and I asked, "So, what is the average time for you to reload?"

He shrugged, "In the morning it's instant, after five loads it's about fifteen minutes."

"God, I love you," I said all giddy like a schoolgirl... I hadn't been fucked twice in the same day in two decades, until Cory took me and made me his slut.

"I love you too," he smiled, giving my leg a gentle squeeze.

We did indeed fuck two more times that night... both back in his dorm room. The first time, I rode him for a good twenty minutes while he watched sports highlights before spewing a second load in my cunt.

Then we had our last fuck of the night the old-fashioned way... in a bed... although the hard twenty-minute ass fucking was less old fashioned... before he deposited a sixth and final load in me... successfully completing our double trifecta.

We were lying in bed, both completely spent, when he asked, "So you will obey my every command?"

"Yes, Master," I replied, loving being so submissive, loving the simplicity and safety of just giving myself to him mind, body and soul.

"Cool," he said.

I waited for more, but there wasn't any.

After a minute of waiting, I was about to ask him to expand on his one-word answer, I had always hated one-word answers, when I heard him start to snore.

The fucker... he could still fall asleep in a heartbeat.

As I pondered what might lie ahead, I couldn't help but be in awe of how quickly life can turn around. I was retired, had been about to deal with empty nest syndrome by moving into a new home and travelling with my husband, and yet here I was, cum leaking out of my ass, sleeping in the same bed as my son, completely unsure about what lay ahead.

Yet, as I replayed my multiple orgasms and seven loads spewed in me or on me, I decided it didn't matter... I was with the man I loved more than any other, and I was ready to take whatever ride he decided to take me on (pun intended).

The End... maybe.

Coming next if enough people want it, one or more of the following three:

Backseat Mommy: MILF's Lap of Luxury

Mom gets up close and personal with son's college girlfriend.

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Incest 3some

Mom seduces college daughter during Thanksgiving break.

Backseat Mommy: Mom's Mistress

Sister-in-law surprises her with a visit and a threesome.