Backsliding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzzzman
bzzzman
206 Followers

When I was done, I wiped her clean with a hot towel. I could tell the heat of the towel was unpleasant on the sensitive skin, but I also knew that it made the razor burn feel better. I put down the towel and looked up at my wife.

I knew we had crossed a threshold tonight that we had never gotten to before in our marriage. Tonight we were entering unchartered territory and I had no idea where it would lead. At the very least, she was willingly doing things I'd never dreamed she'd even consider. As I knelt there, looking up at her exquisite soft white skin, shining in the soft glow of the den lighting, I thought she was the most exotic and beautiful creature I'd ever seen. She had pulled her long, curly red locks from the customary church bun and it fell softly over one shoulder, resting below her right breast. I could see a glassy expression in her sparkling blue eyes, probably a result of the champagne. But I could also see something else. I could see pure, unbridled passion. Whether her sampling of the sinful pleasures of alcohol had anything to do with her lust didn't matter to me at that moment. Nothing mattered at that moment.

I half-stood and kissed Sarah on her left breast. She shuddered as I ran my tongue around her erect nipple and began to move slowly down her tight stomach. I fell back to my knees and ran my tongue across her newly shaven mound, enjoying the soft and amazingly erotic feel of her baby-like smoothness against my tongue. I playfully teased her clit with my tongue.

At that moment, my sweet, innocent and shy church wife became a mad-woman. She arched her back, grabbed my head in her hands and shoved my face deeply into her crotch. She said, somewhat forcefully, "Eat me!" and pressed my nose into her mound. I stuck out my tongue and shoved it into her folds, feeling for her g-spot. I pushed her thighs further open and buried my head in her snatch with a renewed passion, lapping at her honey like a dog lapping water. She screamed and pulled my hair. I lapped harder and harder, all the while rubbing her outer lips with my fingers.

"Oh, my gawwwddddd!" she cried. "Oh my GOD! Yesssss! Yesssss. OH MY GOD!" was all that she could say. I continued to eat her pussy as I had only dreamed of before, while the vampire lover on TV was doing the same to his human thrall. I worked her harder with my tongue. She arched her back, thrust her hips forward and shuddered. I could feel her female juices leaking down my chin as I continued to caress her with my tongue as she came over and over, moaning ever more softly as the orgasm subsided in soft, gentle waves.

On the TV behind me, I could hear the innocent human and her vampire lover going through the motions of wild, uninhibited sex. I could hear the unmistakable sounds of passionate love-making, Hollywood vampire-style. I thought it was appropriate for the moment considering what we had just done, but my heart nearly skipped a beat when the female on TV whispered to her lover.

"Change me," she said. "Change me and make me like you."

I looked up at Sarah and smiled. She smiled back.

***

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower. I turned over and looked at the clock. It wasn't 8 o'clock yet and already Sarah was up and about. I pulled myself out of bed and picked up my pajama bottoms from the floor beside the bed and put them on. I hated to go into the bathroom to face Sarah, but I knew it was something I needed to do.

Last night, after I brought Sarah to orgasm the very first time she'd ever had her pussy eaten, we went to bed. She obviously still had a slight buzz and she let me fuck her missionary style. I got to get my rocks off, but it was hardly a memorable love making session. We did cuddle afterwards, but I could swear I heard her crying softly before I drifted off to sleep.

I felt horrible about offering her that champagne last night. I knew it was wrong and I knew how she felt about drinking. If someone had offered me a drink last year when I was still a follower of that denomination, I'd have been horrified. Now, here I was trying to corrupt my own wife. It was completely uncalled for and I had no doubt that her own guilt is why she cried herself to sleep last night.

By the time I made it to the bathroom, she was already dressed and was blow drying her hair. I sat on the toilet and waited. When she clicked off the dryer and picked up her hairbrush, I stood up and stepped behind her. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her gently on the neck. We stared at each other in the vanity mirror.

"Listen, babe, about last night... I'm so sorry."

"Hush. Don't say anything," she began, taking me completely off guard. "You didn't do anything last night to apologize for. I'm a grown woman and I knew exactly what I was doing. Do you think you forced me to do anything?"

"Well, I know what you think about drinking, and it was me who brought the whole thing up. I know I've been a shit lately and I've been pretty critical of the whole church thing. I guess I'm taking my frustrations out on you. That's wrong."

"You didn't do anything wrong. I've been feeling a little rebellious myself lately. You should have picked up on that when I skipped church. I knew drinking was wrong, but I did it anyway. At the time, I liked it, but later I started to feel bad about it. It's okay now. I made my peace with God. I repented of the sin and it'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She was still looking at me in the mirror, but she turned her head slightly and kissed me on the cheek. "Of course I am, silly. Now, let me finish getting ready. I've got a terrible headache for some reason." She winked at me and grinned.

"Where are you going?" I asked, trying to play off her off-hand remark about her getting a buzz off of only a couple glasses of champagne.

"I've got that garage sale thing at church today, remember? I told you about it like two weeks ago. Your memory stinks."

"Oh, yeah, now I remember. I'm not normally off on Saturdays, so my entire schedule is screwed up. Why are you going in so early?"

"The ladies auxiliary is having a prayer meeting before we get started. After what I did last night, I thought I'd go in early and pray. I might have pastor pray for me as well. Enough about me...what do you have planned on your odd Saturday off?"

"Not much. I thought I'd clean the gutters and mow the lawn."

"Again? I thought you cut the grass and cleaned the gutter last night!" she said as she wrinkled her nose and winked at me in the mirror. I just smiled back and slapped her on the ass.

After she left for church, I found myself with a little extra spring in my step. I didn't feel as bad about our situation last night and the weather outside was perfect. I finished up with the lawn and gutters well before noon and even found time to wash my pickup and bike. The weather was absolutely amazing. It was a warm spring day, the breeze was blowing and the flowers were in full bloom. It was a perfect day for a ride, I decided.

I grabbed a quick bite of lunch, changed clothes and grabbed my bike keys. There was no way I was letting my Saturday go to waste with this weather. In a few minutes, my soft tail roared to life and I hit the highway. I roared around town for a while with no particular destination in mind. Before I knew it, I found myself on the same street as our old church. I felt a little odd about driving by, but what the hell? I couldn't avoid these people forever.

I pulled into the church parking lot and killed the engine. I put down my kick stand and looked around the different tables set up for the garage sale for Sarah. There were plenty of non-church people walking around looking at the different bargains to be had, so I wasn't completely obvious. I still had on my mirrored aviator shades and no one here had ever seen me with long hair and a mustache. I sat on my bike a minute until I finally saw Sarah sitting behind a table of clothes, chatting with Janet Beachum. I was almost to Sarah when she noticed me and smiled.

"Hello, sir, may I help you find something?" asked Janet, obviously not recognizing the "new" me. I pulled off my shades and smiled at her. I'd always liked Janet. Her and her husband had been two of the first people in the church to welcome us when we moved here.

"I think I already found it," I said as I stepped behind the table and bent over to give Sarah a quick kiss hello.

"Oh my god! Brother James? Uh, James?" Janet asked, incredulously.

"Hi, Janet. How've you been? Is Edward here?"

"Uh, wow, so good to see you again. I've been, uh, great. No, Edward's working today. He'll hate that he missed you." I could tell that Janet was caught off guard and didn't know what to say. That was a common trait among church people when they encountered someone who backslid. I just laughed when I thought about it. Once, I had been the same way. I looked at my wife.

"So, honey, how goes the garage sale?"

"Oh, it's going pretty good. We've raised quite a bit of money for the Ladies' Retreat this summer. I'm almost done here, though. I was just about to head home. Did you get things done around the house?" Sarah asked innocently.

"Yeah, I mowed the lawn and cleaned the gutter. I've never seen a lawn so smooth or a gutter so clean," I winked. I saw her steal a quick glance at Janet and blush. I spoke up again before she had time to react, "Hey, it's an awful beautiful day. I hate to waste it. Why don't you come take a ride with me?"

"Ride with you on your bike? Gee, Jim, I don't know..."

"Oh, come on, honey, you only live once!" I laughed. "Scared to take a walk on the wild side?"

"Obviously not, I've been doing that entirely too much lately," I heard her whisper low enough that I could make it out but Janet couldn't. It was Janet who spoke up.

"Go on, Sarah! I wish Ed had a big old' Harley. I'd sure be burning up the roads! There's just something about a man on a Harley!"

"Sister Janet Beachum!" Sarah exclaimed with fake admonishment. She looked at her and laughed. "Oh, what the heck? I guess my car will be fine here until we get back. We won't be gone long will we?"

"That's up to you. Come on!"

I tried hard not to notice the odd looks that Sarah and I were getting from some of the other church members as we walked across the parking lot holding hands. I knew what many of those people thought of me since I'd resigned my position and left. In their eyes, I was not only a backslider to the will of God; I was also a traitor to the church. No doubt they worried for the salvation of my wife who was now unequally yoked with a non-believer. Been there, done that, so I could almost sympathize. But that was something from my past that I'd just have to deal with. There was no need worrying about it right now. I waved at a couple of them mischievously and pulled my wife toward my bike.

Sarah had never been on my bike before. For some reason, in the past she seemed to equate my Harley with my sin and she held some resentment toward the whole deal. We'd even had a fight about it when I first sold the old church van and bought the bike. She saw it as an act of betrayal toward our mutual belief; I saw it as her being ridiculous to resent an inanimate object. In the end, we agreed to disagree.

She struggled to get on with her long, flowing jean skirt, but I helped her and climbed on in front. I pressed the starter and the big V-twin roared to life. She giggled when I raced the engine like a school girl on her first date. I put my shades on, handed Sarah an extra pair from my handle bar bag, and told her to hold on tight. She laughed out loud as we roared out of the parking lot, amid the confused stares of her fellow church goers.

We rode most of the afternoon. We quickly left the suburbs and headed to the country. We took every old country back road I knew and several I didn't. The wild flowers were blooming, the weather was perfect and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. When I'd go down a steep grade or zoom around a curve, she'd lean in and grab me a little tighter around the waist. I'd gun the throttle periodically just to feel her grab me and press her breasts against my denim clad back.

Periodically, I'd turn my head and yell back above the din of the engine and ask her how she liked it. She'd lean into my ear and say that she was enjoying it or maybe comment on how much it vibrated. I'd often heard the guys at work talk about how much their "old ladies" enjoyed riding because the vibrations from the bike kept them constantly aroused. I hoped the same was happening to Sarah.

She never mentioned that she was ready to go back home, so I kept going. Eventually, I turned onto a park road in the local national forest. There was a really cool overlook on a hill top that few people knew about because it was off the beaten path where the tourists traveled. It was nearing sunset and I thought it would be romantic to take Sarah to the top of the hill to watch the sun set.

I pulled over on top of the hill and killed the engine and put down the kick stand. Sarah got off to stretch her legs just as the last rays of sunlight were bathing the surrounding woods. Streaks of amber fell softly on the forest floor. Sarah looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered, today was wonderful. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, her tongue parting my lips and seeking out my own. I returned the gesture and we locked in a passionate embrace. She was still standing beside me and I had pulled my leg over the bike and was leaning against the seat, half-sitting on the machine. Maybe there was something to that whole vibration on the female anatomy thing after all. I decided to find out.

"So, honey, what do you think about riding motorcycles now?" I asked.

"It was great. I can see now why you wanted one. We'll have to do this more often when the weather is good."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. So, tell me dear, is it true what they say about Harley's and women?"

"What?" she asked obviously confused.

"That the vibration makes you horny," I replied.

She just looked at me with that same mischievous twinkle I'd seen in her eye quite a bit lately. She muttered, "Maybe. I guess you'll have to wait 'till we get home to find out, huh?"

"I don't think so. You see, I think it's time you returned a little favor."

"What kind of favor?"

"Remember last night? Well, you're not the only person who likes to have someone go down on them from time to time," I said with a serious tone to my voice.

"Surely you're not suggesting that I...here?" She asked, obviously caught completely off guard. "I mean, I've never done that before and what if someone drives by?"

"Then they'll get a free show. Besides, no one ever uses this road. If it'll make you feel better, I'll pull the bike off the road into the edge of the woods where it won't be so obvious. Come on, let's go!"

She gave a half-hearted gesture of resistance, but I could tell she was excited. Maybe there was a bit of voyeur in my docile little church mouse of a wife. One thing was for sure; I was learning more about her hidden desires in the last few weeks than I had the first two years of marriage.

In just a few minutes, I found myself once again leaning against the side of my Harley Davidson. Only this time, my beautiful wife was on her knees in the pine needles with her beautiful red head buried in my crotch. She had never given me a blow job before, but she didn't seem like an amateur. She took to the task like a pro. As I looked down at her curly red hair, shaken loose from the bun and messed up by the wind on our bike ride, I couldn't help but smile. I'd never dreamed that we'd be doing something like this on the side of a public road in the middle of nowhere. Just the thought of how we might get caught in a passing set of headlights at any moment turned me on like never before.

I thrust my dick harder into her mouth. She grabbed the base of my shaft and fingered my balls at the same time. I almost blew my wad in her mouth right then and there, but I held back. Instead, I grabbed at her clothes and pushed her gently to the ground. As I tugged at her skirt and blouse, I whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

She never said a word. Instead, she just tugged on my manhood. I rolled over on top of her and entered her. In the fading light, I could barely make out the expression on her face. What I saw almost startled me. She was actually smiling at me through lust filled eyes, a hint of pure mischief flickering behind the baby blues. She grabbed me and rolled me over, pulling herself on top and sitting upright on my shaft.

She laughed out loud like a woman possessed and fucked me with wild abandon. It was as if someone else was in control of Sarah's body. She rocked back and forth on my shaft and moaned out loud. When car lights finally came up the road, she never tried to roll over or even flinch. I swore I could see her look dead at the headlights as if in challenge. I felt a huge sense of anxiety at being discovered in our lewdness, but she seemed to revel in it.

She fucked me harder as the lights flickered past and sped down the road, obviously unaware of our presence just a few yards off the road. We both came at the same time, mutual orgasms rocking our bodies like a nuclear explosion.

***

An hour later, we pulled into the parking lot of her church. I coasted in beside her small blue SUV and let the hog idle as she climbed off. Janet Beachum and a couple of other women were still at the church, cleaning up. I looked up at Sarah's tangled hair, which had long since shaken loose from her conservative church bun. I noticed small bits of pine needles and leaves stuck to the back. I knew if any of those notorious church gossipers saw the evidence of our wild interlude, tongues would be wagging like rattlesnakes tomorrow morning. Sarah was going to be under enough stress when her pastor found out she was leaving the daycare. I didn't want to be the cause of any added gossip.

I reached up and pulled the sticks and straw from her hair while she pulled the car keys from her skirt pocket and unlocked the truck to retrieve her purse. Janet walked up just as I flicked the last of the evidence to the ground, but she still looked like she might have suspected something had gone on.

"Wow, you two sure were gone a long time," Janet said, obviously fishing for information. It was in her nature. "I guess you decided to take advantage of this amazing weather Jesus blessed us with today."

I smiled at her innocently and nodded my head. I was uncomfortable and wanted to be gone.

Janet wasn't going to let up. "Well, Sarah, how was your bike ride? Did you enjoy it after all?"

I saw a flicker of whatever it was I'd seen behind my wife's eyes earlier rise to the surface for a split second before she smiled back at her church mate.

"The ride was great. Best ride I've ever had!" She looked at me and winked.

bzzzman
bzzzman
206 Followers
12