Backsliding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers

Now I think of the incredible journey of self-discovery. I think of that girl and her nervousness at first experimenting with worldly indulgences: her first piercing, her first haircut, and her first pair of pants. Then I remember our journey into the darker side of sin. Her first drink, her first smoke, her first time getting high, and her first time with another woman.

I look over at the sleeping beauty in the hammock and wonder who she is, but I already know the answer. She is both the innocent and spiritual angel that I first fell in love with and sexual demon that she became. Those two entities, once at odds, have now found common ground and a truce has been declared. Periodically, depending on our mood, either is likely to surface briefly.

Sarah stirs as if my thoughts have pulled her from her sleep. She sits up in the hammock, her hair wild and tasseled around her face, framing her amazing blue eyes. The fading sunlight reflects briefly on the almost invisible diamond nose stud. I notice that she is not wearing a bra and the cool air has her nipples pressing against her tank top. She knows this turns me on and she smiles.

"I love you, Jim," she whispers.

At this moment, nothing else in the world matters.

bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers