Backsliding: Tim's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie had a good point. I hadn't done everything that I could. I'd have to try harder.

"Tim you need to tell her how you feel. Show her somehow that you really want to move your relationship to the next level. Make her know that it is want you want."

"Thanks Maggie. Good advice," I told her.

It is funny how I pretty much knew the answer before hand, but I needed someone to talk to about it.

"So Tim, were you really willing to eat Janine's pussy?"

I blushed and put my head down, "Yeah I really was."

"Wow, good old Tim was willing to munch on the fur burger. Haha. I guess you and me are a lot alike."

"That's why I came to you Maggie."

"I know this was very hard for you Tim so I'm gonna tell you something about myself. Most of the rumors about me are true. I've fooled around with some guys. I don't know if this rumor is out there yet, but I'm also into girls."

"I've heard something about that, but didn't know if it was true."

"What do you think about that Tim?"

"I don't know. A long time ago I'd probably tell you what you are doing is wrong, but I don't know anymore."

"I sometimes think it is wrong, but it just feels right. You know what I mean?" "Yeah I do. Your secret is safe with me Maggie."

After that Maggie left for her dorm room and I headed back to my apartment. I had to do something about Janine. I was in love with her.

The next day I made a decision. I was going to ask her to marry me. It was the only way. I was in love and couldn't imagine not being with her, and it was a way that wouldn't make Janine feel guilty if we actually had sex. I went to the mall and used most of my grant and loan money for the upcoming semester and bought a really nice engagement ring.

For the next couple of days I tried calling her to set up a meeting. I left many messages and even talked to her roommate. Janine was in town, but didn't want to talk to me. I had to just go visit her. It wouldn't be the most romantic proposal, but it would have to do.

I dressed in a nice suite and was at her doorstep one afternoon. My heart was beating with anticipation and nervousness. I knocked on the door and waited. Nothing happened. I used the buzzer and nothing. I was starting to get discouraged and was just about to turn and walk towards my car when Janine opened the door.

"Janine. We need to talk."

"Tim I thought I told you we shouldn't see each other anymore."

"But why Janine? You never told me why? Is it something I did?"

Janine began to sob as she turned and went inside her apartment. The door was still open and I followed her in. She was on one side of the couch and I was on the other.

"Janine, these past 4 months have been the best in my life. I love you and I want to be with you. I know you think you are corrupting a good Christian boy, but I don't care. I want you and that is all. I love you Janine."

"I love you too Tim," a sobbing Janine replied.

This was my moment. It was now or never. I got up and knelt down before her and pulled out the ring box.

"Janine, I never felt anything about anyone as much as I feel with you. You are my soul mate. I love you and want to be with you forever. Janine. Will you marry me?"

Janine began weeping so hard she couldn't talk. I was waiting and waiting for an answer.

"I love you too Tim and I would like to marry you but..."

"But what honey?"

"I haven't been totally honest with you. I'm not what I seem. I'm afraid if I tell you then you won't want anything to do with me ever again."

"Janine, sweetie, there is nothing you could say that would make me love you less."

"Just remember you said you loved me and we were soul mates...Tim the reason I wouldn't let you go down on me was because there is something there that you don't want."

At this point I'm very confused. Like an idiot, I have no idea what kind of bombshell she is about to drop on me, but this is the moment where she does.

"Tim, I'm...I was born....uh...I was born a man, not a woman."

My heart stopped. I had not expected that. Not in a million years. In that moment I began to scour my memory for any clues. They started hitting me like a ton of bricks. Her voice wasn't always that feminine, but I knew women who had raspy voices. I remember the scar on her breast. Must have been breast implants. I couldn't fault just myself as everyone I knew had been fooled. Janine was a very convincing woman.

"What?" I finally responded after a prolonged silence.

"I'm a transsexual, a she-male. I have the working genitals of a man, but everything else of a woman. I know this is a shock, I'm sorry."

I felt sorry for her. Janine's eyes were red and teary. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I did know I wasn't going to be my old self and condemn her. I moved closer to her on the couch and held her. She began to cry in my arms and I even shed a tear or two. We held each other for about 20 minutes.

She handed me back the ring.

"Obviously I can't accept this. Hopefully we can remain friends. I love you, but I know this must be difficult."

"It is different," I joked. We both nervously laughed.

"Janine let me think about this. I don't hate you, I'm shocked, but I'm not going to turn my back on you. Give me some time."

And time is what I needed to digest this daytime talk show type drama. I thought of only one person to turn to. Maggie.

The next day I sit in Maggie's dorm room trying to tell her this unbelievable development. "Maggie I took your advice. I went to her house and told her how I feel. I even proposed to her."

"What? I can't believe it. You must really be in love with this girl."

"Yeah, but something happened. She told me why she didn't want me eating her."

"And?"

"Please don't tell anyone, but she said she isn't really a woman."

"What!"

"She's a transsexual. She has a dick. That's the reason. I'm not joking."

"Oh my God. I can't believe it. What did you do?"

"I...I told her I need more time."

"You aren't seriously thinking of staying with her are you?"

"I don't know. Part of me is disgusted, but the part of me that loves her and cares for her is also a bit aroused. I need help Maggie."

"I believe that if you love someone it shouldn't matter what gender they are. I mean when I'm with a girl it feels right and when I'm with a guy it feels right. How could sharing the most intimate thing with someone be wrong."

"I'm starting to believe that too."

"Tim you are also pretty lucky. If I want to have a girlfriend everyone will know and talk behind my back. With you nobody knows that she's a he. It could work for you. I say try it."

A couple days later I'm back at the doorstep of Janine's. She opens the door and smiles that beautiful smile of hers.

"We need to start over. My name is Tim and I'm a really scared and confused male who is willing to give us a shot."

"My name is Janine and I'm a tranny who is love with the best guy any girl could want."

I took her hand and walked inside and kissed Janine on the lips. I led her to the bedroom kissing her along the way. I laid her down on the bed like before and began to finish what we started the last time we were here. I began sliding off her pants exposing her panties. Knowing the truth now, I can see a bulge and I kind of laughed to myself as to how I missed that. I slip her panties off her pretty little body and before my eyes is the sexiest looking penis I ever saw. It is about four inches hard and pointing straight up at me.

Janine asks me if I'm ready for this and I just smile and kiss the head of her cock. My tongue teases the slit on her cock as I take her all in my mouth. The taste and smell is unbelievable. I'm loving every second slurping and tonguing her hard cock in my mouth. I don't feel gay or homosexual while doing this, I feel like I'm making love to the person I'm in love with. What could be wrong about that?

Clearly loving the attention my mouth is giving her cock, Janine is moaning and giving her approval as I perform. I take a slight detour from her cock and begin to suck and gently lick her balls. I take each sac into my mouth gently and caress it with my tongue. My finger finds its way to her ass as I begin to finger her. I latch onto her penis once again hoping to taste her sweet nectar. I begin to quickly go up and down on her dick while fingering her anus real good. Her moans are like a choir to me as she alerts me of her impending orgasm. I'm there around her shaft, my tongue around the head as she squirts cum fiercely down my throat. I successfully try not to gag as I taste the cum from her cock. It is the most sweetest and wonderful tasting thing I've had because it came from the woman I love.

Now it was time for us both to lose our virginity. I motioned Janine to get on all fours as I began to use my hands to spread her ass apart giving my mouth easy access to her anus. I licked and stuck my tongue as far as I could up her male pussy. Her moans told me I was doing the right things. Janine's ass was now all wet and lubed from my saliva that I proceeded to slowly enter her virgin ass with my large 7-inch cock. There was a little bit of pain as I moved more of my manhood into her, but eventually my whole penis was inside her. I could feel the walls of her anus squeezing my cock and holding it tight. I carefully slid my cock out and back into her with increasing speed each time. I did this until I was ferociously fucking her ass with my dick. We both were screaming in joy as we were making each other feel so good. My balls were slapping hard against Janine's tight Asian ass as I felt my seed coming. Before I knew it, my cock exploded its contents into her ass. This made Janine orgasm once again as I felt my cock being squeezed. We both came together, myself in her ass, and her in my hand. After the heavenly orgasm we lied next to each other kissing. We fell asleep that night together naked having several times made love through the night.

It is now a year later. I'm about to start my senior year. The whole missionary dating thing seems to have worked out well. Janine has become a Christian as well. We are active in Crusade and in our church. No one suspects anything is different with us than with any other couple. We are in love, so much so that we will be getting married this summer. We've both agreed to try to stop having sex with each other until we wed, but it is a very difficult task and if you saw Janine you'd know why. I'm very happy now, as I have found someone that completes me. At the same time I'm not exactly proud of what I'm done, as I don't plan on letting the world know our story. As far as they know, I'm just a normal Christian guy and Janine is a sweet Christian gal. My Christian faith hasn't been the same since Janine. I'm not completely torn up about it, but I know that one day I'll have to stop my backsliding days.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Feedback always gets me motivated to write more for you. Ideas for future stories or thoughts on this one is much appreciated. Check out my other stories if you liked this one. Thanks again!

12