Backstage Ass

Story Info
Backstage sex with Amy Lee from Evanescence
3.4k words
4
44.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
278 Followers

The crowd was still cheering wildly even after the music had died down. Not that I could say I really blamed them, mind you. I had been waiting to see Evanescence live ever since I'd seen the music video for 'Bring Me To Life' one night, and I was pleased to say that they didn't disappoint me at all. If anything, they were even more impressive live. And it didn't hurt matters that Amy Lee looked as hot and sexy as ever!

Seeing a curvaceous, pale Goth rocker chick like her strut her stuff while performing on stage and wearing a sexy little corset was more than enough to get any red blooded guy going, if you know what I mean.

The crowd was still clamoring for more, even after the second encore, but it gradually became apparent that the show was over. And besides, it was starting to get late. Some members of the crowd were already starting to disperse. I pulled out my mobile phone to check the time and saw that it was only a little past eleven. I decided that I still had time to run over to the cash bar and grab myself a drink before they started to clear people out of the theatre.

Making my war over to the bar, I grabbed a seat and waited for the brunette bartender to make her way over to me. It seems that quite a few other people had the same idea that I did, so it took her a while to mix all of their drinks. But eventually she got around to me.

"What will you have," she asked, the stress starting to show only slightly from the tone in her voice.

"You got any KahlĂșa left," I asked, hoping I could grab my usual white Russian.

"Sorry," she said, "Fresh out."

I sighed, ever so slightly. That would be just my luck, wouldn't it.

"All right," I said somewhat reluctantly, "I guess I'll just go with a Cuba Libre then."

The bartender just raised her eyebrow, not sure what I was asking for.

"Rum and coke," I clarified.

"Oh," she said, and then got to work mixing my drink.

Rum and coke is a nice simple drink that's easy enough to make, so I can usually count on it as a back up, if nothing else.

As soon as she was finished, I took a sip. Not bad. Especially after I had worn my voice ragged cheering for Evanescence only about fifteen minutes ago. But no sooner had I started enjoying my drink than I felt a tap on my shoulder. Somewhat confused, I slowly turned around. To my astonishment, Amy Lee was standing behind me! Amy FUCKING LEE! The same woman who I had been so eagerly watching sing on stage just a few minutes earlier!

She looked gorgeous as always, dressed in the same Hot Topic Goth look that was so popular in malls and schools these days. Except that she really managed to pull it off! She was wearing that same black lacey corset top, which showed off her truly magnificent cleavage oh so well, with a ruffled blue skirt, and tight knee high leather boots. Her pale skin was no doubt enhanced by heavy make-up, and she had dark blue lipstick and eyeshadow on to compliment her look. Her jet black hair was left flowing behind her shoulders.

In short, she looked like a beautiful Gothic dream straight out of the works of Edgar Allen Poe or Hammer studios. I liked it... I liked it a lot, actually. I just wondered how many other people in the crowd actually noticed her standing here with me.

"Hi," she beamed cheerfully, as she rather nonchalantly pulled up a seat next to me.

"So I noticed you during the concert," she continued.

I was dumbfounded... literally at a loss for words in this situation.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed, "You're Amy Lee! I love your band! I've been following you guys since the days of 'Fallen!' Would you mind terribly if I got a picture with you?"

I really hadn't meant to gush like some sort of obsessed fan-boy there. It just sort of spilled out on its own accord there, but then, I tend to get tongue-tied around pretty women, and they don't come much better than the sexy little Gothic treat who was sitting beside me at the moment.

Not that I was actually thinking any of that over as I rustled through my jacket pocket trying to find my digital camera.

Amy didn't actually seem all that bother by any of this. In fact, she just leaned forward a little, giving me a rather tempting view of her pale white cleavage.

"Actually," she said, as she gently placed her hand on my thigh, "I was thinking that maybe we could go backstage for a while."

She slowly rubbed her hand up my leg and toward my crotch before pulling away. Needless to say, I was as hard as a rock by this point, not that I needed all that much encouragement in the first place.

"Oooh," I exclaimed, slightly surprised but still trying to sound suave and cool, "That sounds good to me!"

We've all heard the stories about rock stars picking up 'groupies' while their on tour and banging the hell out of them. In fact, it's practically required. You know, the whole 'sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll' shtick. But I've never really heard of female musicians doing the same thing with male groupies, nor would I have expected to score with someone as hot as Amy Lee. Still, stranger things have happened, and I'm not one to object to good things coming my way. I just didn't want to seem too eager at the time.

Amy just smiled at me, her dark blue lips making her look even sexier than you would have imagined.

"Here," she said, slipping me a laminated pass on a lanyard, "Take this, it's a back stage pass. I'm going to go back to the tour bus. Wait twenty minutes, then follow me out there. If anyone from security tries to stop you just show them this and they'll let you in. Okay?"

I nodded, accepting the pass.

"Remember, wait twenty minutes," she repeated, "I really hope that you'll like it backstage."

Then she stood up and left, gracefully making her way through the gradually diminishing crowd and through the door backstage. To be perfectly honest, at the time I was still amazed that such a conversation had even taken place at all. But a quick glance down at my hand revealed the very real backstage pass sitting in my palm. I took a few more sips of my Cuba Libre and tried to decide what to do. After all, maybe this was some sort of cruel practical joke. Maybe I was going insane. I don't know...

Unsure of how to proceed, I ordered another rum-and-coke from the bartender. Why not? I had some money to spare for the night. Eventually, after working up enough liquid courage, I check my watch. Almost twenty minutes had passed since our conversation. I had to make up my mind right then and there. Would I just call it a night and go home, wondering what could have been, or would I accept the pass and try to go backstage on the off chance that she really was interested in some wild - and (for her, at least) anonymous - sex while on tour?

Needless to say, I wound up choosing the latter option.

By this time, the crowd had pretty much entirely dispersed. Most of them had already made their way to their cars or caught taxis to their next destination. Evanescence's tour bus had pulled up to the back door, and the roadies were busily packing up electronic equipment and putting it into the bus. I made my way over towards the bus, flashing my pass at the nearest yellow-vested security guard, who just waved me on without a second look.

"Hello," I said, nervuously making my way onto the bus.

"I've been waiting for you," Amy said, coming out from around one of the corners.

She had changed outfits since the last time I'd seen her. Now she was clad in a rather diaphanous white dress, adorned with even more white lace, and what looked to be another corset around her midsection. She really seemed to like wearing corsets. This too was quite low cut, revealing even more of her ample cleavage. She still had her make-up on, but with this dress it made her look even more pale than before.

"Wow," I said, "You look really hot in that dress."

Amy just smiled.

"Thanks," she said, "I was kind of hoping you would appreciate it."

Amy walked past me and pulled out a heavy canvas curtain, giving us some privacy from the roadies and bus driver who were busy loading everything onto the tour bus. She then walked over and sat down on one of the pull out beds that lined the bus and took a sip of bottled water.

"So," she said, "Did you want to get down to business?"

She was really wasting no time in getting what she wanted.

"Ummm, okay," I said, looking around to see if anyone else was on the bus with us, "But what about the rest of the band? Won't they be coming back here soon?"

Amy just laughed and shook her head.

"No," she said, "They'll be out drinking for a while. Maybe even getting laid themselves for all I know. We'll have plenty of time..."

I grinned widely.

"Well then," I said, "What's stopping us?"

I took off my nice leather jacket and sat it down on the closest bed I could find, then started to unbuckle my jeans.

"Wait," she said, interrupting me, "Do you have a condom on you?"

"Yeah, of course," I responded, quickly whipping out one of the condoms that I kept in my wallet for just such an occaison.

I always keep a couple in there, just in case. You never know what will happen in the course of the night, and in this case it definitely paid off for me. Let that be a lesson to all you guys out there. Always, always, always be prepared!

I turned around to see Amy starting to unlace her fancy looking corset. By the time I got my clothes off, she was almost done herself. I decided to be a gentleman and help her out of her dress. Much to my delight, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it but a pair of black lacy panties. And it looked like they were already quite wet at this point.

Now that I had seen her without her clothes on, I realized that Amy was very pale even without her Gothic make-up on. She was also extremely curvaceous. Her breasts were very large, but also quite firm and without any sign of sagging, and her gentle, womanly curved continued around her big ass, thighs and legs. Normally, my taste in women runs towards the waifishly thin type (a bad stereotype, perhaps, yet one that I'm quite comfortable with) but I certainly wasn't going to object to a sexy, curvy lady like Amy when she was offering herself up to me like this.

Slowly, I rubbed my hand over her beautiful, alabaster-white skin. She moaned with pleasure as I deftly slid my hand down her smooth tummy toward her crotch, smoothly pulling off her black, lacy panties. I carefully rubbed my finger over her pussy, causing her to moan even louder.

"Ooooh," she exclaimed, "That feels sooo fucking good! Don't stop!"

Naturally, I obliged her and continued to finger her soaking wet pussy. She leaned back on the bed, thrashing around in ecstasy as I brought her through wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. I was a little worried that her motions might have brought us some unwanted attention, but it seemed that nobody had noticed. Or if they did, they certainly didn't seem to care. By the time I pulled my finger out of her cunt, it was literally covered in her juices.

She lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath.

"Damn," she exclaimed as she rolled over and looked at me, "That was the best I've had in a while! You really know your way around there."

"And that's not even the best part yet," I said, sliding up to her.

She looked down at my rock hard cock as I slipped my condom onto it and then lined myself up with her wet pussy. Amy's eyes went wide with excitement.

"Yes," she exclaimed, "Do it! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it with your cock!"

I slowly started to move towards her. Soon, the tip of my cock was pressed firmly against her entrance. Even as wet as she was, it still took a little effort to work my way into her tight cunt. She was moaning in pleasure as I tried to get in there. I started to work my way in, using her own juices as lube, going in inch by inch.

"Oh my GOD," she shouted, "I need your hot cock in me! Do it! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!"

By the time I got six inches in, she was lost in her own little world. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to get in any further into her womanhood. I slowly started to pull out a little, then thrust myself back into her cunt. Gradually, I began to work up a tempo as I fucked her tight little cunt, and fucked it hard!

Amy was alternately shouting expletives and moaning with pleasure as I rode her through another wave of orgasms. I had to hand it to her, she really had a foul little mouth... and I liked it! I redoubled my efforts and kept pumping my cock into the depths of her soaking wet cunt.

I brought my hands around her luscious breasts, squeezing them firmly. They were real all right. And they felt really nice to squeeze in my hands.

"Oh my God! Keep it up! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

Her juices were providing just enough lube at this point to make it easier to thrust my cock in and out of her tight little cunt. Furiously, I increased the pace of my fucking. I could feel Amy arching her back as yet another orgasm wracked her body. Both of us were literally drenched with sweat from our intense love-making session by this point. I knew that it wouldn't be too much longer before I shot my load at this point.

Amy wrapped her hands around my back, her nails leaving a painful trail of scratches as I hammered mercilessly into her pussy. Feeling that my own climax was near, I stabbed my cock deep into her womb. With my hands firmly squeezing her full breasts, I shot my load. Fortunately, the condom was there to catch it, but damn... it still felt pretty good nonetheless.

I gently pulled my cock out of her dripping wet cunt and sat down beside her, trying to catch my breath myself now.

"That... was... amazing...." was all that came out.

"Yeah," she said, "yeah...."

I looked over at her, but she didn't seem to notice for a while.

"You know," I said, admiring her naked body sprawled out on the bed, "There was one more thing I was thinking about doing to you...."

She rolled over and looked at me.

"Oh," she said, raising her eyebrow.

"You know," I said, grinning widely as I brought my hand around and groped her nice, big ass.

"Oh," she said, a sudden realization coming over her face.

We looked at each other in utter silence for a brief moment.

"I... I'm not so sure about this."

"Come on," I said, "Haven't you done anal sex before."

"Yeah," Amy nodded, "But... never with anyone... so big before..."

"I promise I'll be gentle," I said.

Amy sighed.

"All right," she said, "But please don't get carried away."

My cock was already getting hard again at the thought of fucking this flawlessly white piece of Goth ass. I slipped off my used condom and tossed it into the garbage can, putting on the second one that I kept in my pocket. Like I said before, always keep a couple on you, because you never know what sort of situations you'll get yourself into.

Amy turned over, exposing her big ass to me. The advantage of having a voluptuous woman like her is that you've always got a nice juicy ass to fuck! Playfully, I smacked her butt, which elicited another sigh of pleasure from her. Slowly, I pushed the tip of my cock against the entrance to her anus.

"Are you ready," I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah," she said, trying not to betray the nervous tone to her words.

"Go ahead," she continued, "Do it. Fuck me up the ass."

I started to push my cock up her nice ass. Unfortunately, I wasn't getting very far. Every time it started to go in, she tensed up and I couldn't get any further. After a couple of failed attempts, I pulled out for a minute and flipped her over.

"I'm sorry," I said to her, "You're just too tense. I don't think I can do it."

"No," she said, "It's not that.... it's just... your sooo big. Keep trying."

"All right," I said as I spread her generous ass cheeks apart and lined the top of my cock up against her ass again, "I'll try again."

She was still tense, so I brought my hand over and started to stroke her cunt again. Amy started to moan in pleasure again. It seemed to be working, so I kept at it, even as I started to press my cock further into her extremely tight ass. It was difficult work, but eventually, I managed to get a couple inches into her.

I looked down at her, and saw that Amy wasn't have much easier of a time with this. Her eyes were clenched tightly closed, but she seemed to be trying.

"I'm almost in," I said to her, "Just a little more to go."

It was a lie, but I wasn't entirely sure she was aware of that.

"Just a little further," I said, trying to encourage her.

Almost without warning, Amy thrust her nice big ass back, literally impaling herself on the length of my shaft. She screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as my entire cock was thrust deep into her rear. Both of us stopped for a moment, but then I began to slowly thrust in and out of her, building up my pace.

Amy had a look of absolute discomfort on her face, her eyes still clenched tightly shut. With each thrust into her ass, she grunted. But gradually, it seemed that the pain was giving way to pleasure. I really had to give her credit for letting my fuck her like this. It really had to take some stamina on her part. She was perfectly still, moaning slightly with every thrust of my rock hard cock into her behind.

I grabbed onto her nice big ass, clutching her cheeks tightly as I violated her anus. This had to be the tightest fuck I'd ever had in my life, and I had no intention of stopping any time soon, but unfortunately, all good things must come to an end eventually. It wasn't too long before I felt a tightness in my balls.

"Oh God," she whispered meekly.

And with that, I shot my load and pulled out of her ass, leaving a gaping hole. Amy sat there for a while, completely motionless, and then rolled over. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

"How was it," I asked her.

She was silent for a moment, but it seemed like an eternity to me.

"It was... good...."

"It was good for me too," I said.

She took a deep breath, and then sat up carefully. Then she smiled at me and wrapped her arm around me shoulder.

"You know," she whispered playfully in my ear, "We're going to be playing Atlanta in a couple days. Maybe if you come around next time I'll be able to get you another backstage pass. Maybe we could even have some more fun..."

Damn, Amy Lee really was one hot little Gothic slut after all!

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
278 Followers