Backstage Bar

Story Info
Ville walks into Jussi's bar.
2.6k words
3
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville walked into backstage bar against closing time, he needed to force himself to go out. The tower was such a comfort zone but if he wanted to work on a new album he needed human contact again.

"Moi moi Valo." Jussi smiled from behind the bar, since he bought the place he loved to work the bar from time to time, every time he send a text to Ville to invite him, and every time he declined except tonight.

"Hei Jussi, don't you look like the real deal?" Ville smiled.

The vampire twirled around, wearing his normal outfit, black bondage pants and a tight tank top but this time complimented with a dark grey apron tied around his waist.

"Nice, can I still get a coke?" Ville let his eyes wander over the drummers body, he always admired him, he could get away with anything and still look drop dead gorgeous.

"Sure thing, even a free one." Jussi poured him a coke as he then moved to deal with some other customers, when he was done with them he moved back to Ville.

"So what have you been up to?"

"Nothing much, writing for the new album." Ville sighed.

"Ow really?" Jussi asked faking stunned "I heard something else little diva."

"Little diva?" Ville felt his blood pressure rise.

"Yes Little Diva! Do you know how many customers are complaining about the fact there won't be a European tour of Daniel Lioneye? And when I talked to Linde earlier he didn't seem too happy about it either!" Jussi rambled, his voice a little agitated, he hated when people couldn't do what they wanted, it never was like that with the eyes.

"He should be happy he is on tour now! I have all these new songs that need some work!" Ville was yelling now, grabbing the attention of the few late customers.

"See a diva! A diva with a temper on top." Jussi grinned, Ville just glared.

"Ok folks finish your drinks I'm closing up." Jussi yelled, feeling that Ville's temper might get out of hand.

Ville played with his coke as Jussi cleaned the few tables and locked up after the last customer.

He walked back over to the little diva, sitting down next to him on a bar stool.

"So you going to finish that coke or just going to glare at it little diva?" Jussi grinned.

"I am not a diva!" Ville said through gritted teeth.

"Sure and you don't have a temper either." Jussi laughed, loving the fact he could push Ville's button's so easily, although he had no idea why he was doing it.

Ville's green orbs were spitting fire.

"Just admit it Ville, there is a reason why you are the lead singer, write all the songs and decide everything about the band."

"It's not because you do everything with the entire band it goes like that in every band!" Ville replied, his anger still building.

"Not buying it, and that is no reason for the diva part." Jussi smirked "So what you going to do about that Valo?"

Before Jussi had a chance to close his mouth, Ville's lips were crashing on his with force, his tongue instantly gaining entrance to the stunned drummer's mouth.

As Jussi came up for air, Ville gasped "I'll fuck you till you believe me or can't walk straight." A dirty grin played on Ville's lips "Whatever comes first."

Jussi's eyes lit up "I dare you!" He and Ville had shared a few drunken kisses but ever since Ville got sober, Jussi had kept his distance, thinking it was just the alcohol and nothing deeper but here they were both sober, or well the drummer as close as he could get.

"You'll be sorry you ever called me a diva little lutka." Ville glared his eyes dark with temper and lust.

"Sorry or grateful?" Jussi grinned again, fueling Ville's temper even more.

Ville grabbed the drummer by his apron, turned around and pulled him towards the nearest table.

"You need a little lesson in respect, vampire or not." Ville whispered in Jussi's ear as he pushed him over the table, quickly loosening the apron.

"Don't move!" Ville barked as he moved away from the now trembling vampire, he never saw Ville so in control.

The singer used the apron to tie Jussi's hands to a table leg before walking away completely.

"Now lets see what we can use for your lesson." Ville smiled as he walked behind the bar, pulling open some closets. What he found, pleased him very much, even though he wondered what it was doing there.

"Mmm Jussi why do you have a collection of my daddy's stuff in here? HIM whip, HIM cuffs, lube..."

"Well lots of HIM fans wander in here seeing they know we are friends and they ask about those things cause apparently I'm a wild child."

"Ow really now... Well good for me, now this lesson just turned even more fun." Ville smiled, taking the lube and one whip with him towards Jussi.

"Ville what are you planning?" Jussi stammered, really not knowing what Ville was planning, not knowing how far he would take this.

Ville dropped the items out of sight of Jussi, then sat down before Jussi so they were looking into each others eyes, stormy blue meeting raging green.

"I told you already kulta, but don't worry I love you." Ville gave Jussi a soft kiss on his lips.

Jussi relaxed instantly, even though a million thoughts shot through his head, his teasing side got the best of it though.

"Love you too my little diva."

"You don't know when to stop do you?" Ville glared.

"Apparently not." Jussi smiled as he tried to catch another kiss from Ville.

"Ow no my little Lutka, your lesson starts now!" Ville said as he walked back out of sight, "move your hips up."

Jussi thought it was best to play along and see where it would take them, so he moved his hips away from the table, Ville's hands snaking around the drummers waist, unbuttoning his pants and pushing them to his ankles.

Jussi quickly kicked off his shoes so Ville could take off his pants completely.

"Aren't we eager for our lesson." Ville smirked.

"We keep talking about a lesson, but so far it's all talk." Jussi smirked back, earning him a soft smack on his ass.

"Auw! What was that for!" Jussi yelped.

"Lesson starts now." Ville snapped as he pushed Jussi's shirt up.

Jussi shivered as Ville teased him with the whip, letting it glide from his tense shoulders to his lower back to his toned ass. As soon as it left the drummers body Ville flicked his wrist back letting the leather smack down on the tanned skin.

"Mmm you did this before." Jussi moaned with pleasure.

"My dad has a sex shop, off course I did." Ville stated matter of factly, before letting the whip crack again, a little harder this time.

"Still think I'm such a diva?" Ville asked as he grinded his jeans clad hips against Jussi's tingling naked one.

"A diva with a whip and a raging hard on, but still a diva." Jussi moaned, pushing back against the singer.

"You little lutka." Ville moaned at the pressure against his crotch, but he pulled away from the sweet pleasure, set on having Jussi begging to stop.

The whip rained down on jussi's backside, colouring his backside and ass a nice shade of red.

Jussi refused to give in, biting his lips as the whip came down harder and harder.

Ville noticed the drummer was struggling and let the whip rest, his hands caressed the hot skin, feeling some of the strokes welt up, when Jussi least expected it, Ville let his hand move towards his cock, finding it rock hard and leaking.

"Guess this isn't a turn on for you." Ville grinned, as he let a finger toy with the sensitive tip of the drummer.

"I like this side of you." Jussi moaned softly, intensely happy he finally had some private time with Ville.

Ville moved into the sight of Jussi again a glistening finger disappearing into his mouth, his green eyes now only dark with lust.,

Jussi moaned as he tried to cause some friction between him and the table.

"Ow no my little pet, you first need to admit what I am, then you can have some pleasure." Ville laughed as he walked back around Jussi.

Jussi braced himself for more whipping but instead felt Ville's bare hand smack down.

"Fuck" he screamed, the skin on skin action more fierce.

"Maybe later if you are lucky."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Jussi tried to get away from Ville's merciless hands, making Ville laugh and just spank his sides too.

"You know how to make me stop lutka." Ville said, lust seeping through, wanting to slam into the hot trembling body before him.

Jussi held still again, not wanting to submit to Ville's wishes, but as Ville's hand hit his ass again he broke.

"Fine! You aren't a diva! You just like to be in control." Jussi pleaded.

"And?" Ville asked.

"You don't have a temper, I pushed your buttons and asked for this."

Ville smiled "Good little pet, you did push my buttons but I'm kinda glad you did." Ville dropped to his knees and placed soft loving kisses on Jussi's flushed skin.

"So pretty." He mumbled, admiring his handy work, as his lips wandered around Jussi's ass he softly nudged the drummers legs open a bit, his tongue slowly finding its way to his dark star.

Jussi gasped as he felt Ville's tongue circle his velvet heat.

"You ok with this?" Ville asked, suddenly scared he was breaking boundaries.

"Enkeli, come here a second?" Jussi asked restrained.

Ville moved so he was looking into Jussi's blue eyes.

"You don't know how long I waited for this, for you to finally make a move, to give me a sign those drunken kisses were more than that, so I'm very much ok with this."

Ville saw the love in the drummers eyes and had to blink away a little tear.

"I'm sorry it took me so long kulta." Ville smiled before he placed a loving kiss on Jussi.

"You are forgiven if you start fucking me!" Jussi lost his patience and cool.

The singer moved back slowly, letting his hand caress the almost naked body in front of him, his dominating side kicking in again.

"But playing you is so much fun my little lutka." Ville moaned before he went down on Jussi again, his tongue quickly finding its way back to the velvet heat, quickly penetrating the tight muscle, tasting his new found lover for the first time, his skilled hand moving towards Jussi's cock, making a small detour to liberally play with his balls.

Jussi moaned and gasped as Ville's hand picked up the same pace as his tongue that was trusting in and out of his lovers heat.

The sounds that his little vampire were making were too much for the singer and he lost his will to play, he just wanted to bury himself deep into him and forget the world around them.

Ville folded himself over his drummer, making him shiver as his fully dressed body touched his as good as naked one.

"Do you need more prep?" he gasped in his ear.

"No yes, just use some lube and fuck me Valo!" Jussi rambled.

"Who's being a little diva now?" Ville grinned as he got rid of his shoes and clothes.

"Ville? Can I see you please? I wanna see you Skinny! Only fair!" Jussi begged, dying to see the other Finn naked.

Jussi tugged at his cuffs the second Ville walked into his view, wanting to touch the gorgeous naked man standing before him.

"You are so beautiful!" Jussi said in awe.

"And now I am going to fuck you senseless." Ville said with lust and love seeping through.

Jussi looked at Ville's cock hungrily and Ville caught the look.

"Or would you rather have a little taste first?" Ville walked closer, his cock standing proud, almost touching Jussi's lips, whose tongue quickly darted out lapping up some precum.

"That answers my question." Ville smiled as he took a step closer, Jussi opened his mouth and sucked in his crush.

The older man almost purred of happiness and Ville moaned at the feeling of the wet tongue frenching his hard cock, he wouldn't last long like this so he pulled away.

"I said a little taste my pet. Ville quickly lubed up a few fingers, not wanting to hurt Jussi, so some quick prep, which gave Ville the time to cool down a bit.

"Ville please fuck me, I can't take it anymore." Jussi pleaded once more. and Ville had enough of playing games so as Jussi finished his sentence Ville's cock buried itself deeply into the drummers ass.

"Fuck so tight."

"Fuck so good."

And those were the last words spoken, the bar was filled with sounds of fucking, moaning and gasping.

Jussi adjusted the position of his hips when he couldn't stand the pleasure anymore, "Ville!" he screamed as Ville hit the exact right spot inside his lover.

"Come for me my little vampire." Ville moaned, slamming into Jussi hard, knowing he couldn't keep holding back.

Jussi screamed out his pleasure as Ville leaned over him, the weight of his lover making him feel the whipping he got earlier, and Ville even added to the sensation by letting his hand wiggle its way between Jussi and the table and pinched his nipple making the vampire come.

"Fuck Ville, good, so good." Jussi rambled through his orgasm.

Hearing Jussi verbalise his orgasm, feeling him clench around him, the tension that had built up since he walked into the bar, was more than enough to send Ville over the top seconds after his new found lover.

When he relaxed on top of Jussi he whispered "I love you." very quietly, fear striking his heart again now the adrenaline from the moment was edging away.

Jussi sighed in contentment, but soon his muscles were protesting, "Ville? How about you untie me and we head home?" Jussi asked carefully, not wanting to assume too much.

Ville jumped up and instantly untied Jussi. "Off course I'm sorry Jussi, you must be tired after working the bar. I'll let you go home!" the singer rambled, thinking Jussi wanted to go home and sleep.

But Jussi stunned Ville by pulling him into his arms and kissing him passionately.

"Your place or mine?" Jussi smiled as he pulled away from a stunned Ville and started to get dressed.

"You aren't mad at me?" Ville asked with a small voice as he followed the drummers example

"Enkeli I already told you, I've waited so long for you, I would love to just go home, your place or mine doesn't matter, take a hot shower together, and then cuddle up in bed."

"So you weren't saying you wanted to go home and get away from me?"

"Far from it, where did that confident, in control Valo go to?" Jussi smiled softly at Ville, wondering how he could be these two persons.

"Playing is easy, love is hard." Ville sighed.

"Mmm you were hard alright." Jussi winked trying to get Ville to smile again.

"Don't make me spank you again." Ville smiled as he pulled the now fully dressed drummer in his arms again.

"And what if I liked the spanking?" Jussi pouted.

"Then you'll just have to push my buttons again." Ville smiled before kissing Jussi once more before they left the bar to the tower to do just as Jussi had suggested, a nice hot shower and cuddles in bed.