Backstage Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her hand and walked her out of the room and down through the hallway, then turned left and after a few meters, he pushed a curtain aside, revealing what appeared to be an unused dressing room with no door. It was dusty and littered with cables and old touring crates. After shutting the curtain, John turned around and smiled at her.

"We're underneath the stage" he said. "This is where I used to smoke before the shows."

He firmly grabbed her hips and pulled her against his strong body. His smell and heat flooded her soul with lust and desire.

"You know what's going to happen now do you?" John whispered, locking his eyes into hers.

Her head rushed and her legs almost failed her as she started to surrender to her own body. Her tingling belly was asking for something to be gently shoved inside her and there's nothing she wanted more than him.

He undid her pants and slid them down, putting his foot on them so she could step out and slowly rubbed his hand on her naked crotch. Feeling her body taking over, unable to take anymore teasing, she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist, softly humping him as he walked to the back of the room and sat her down on an old dusty guitar amp.

She nervously took his belt off and unzipped his jeans, her hands shaking with anticipation, then stroked him through his underwear as he bit her neck, breathing loudly and running his hands all over her back.

She pulled his penis out through the front opening of his boxers, leaned down and anxiously swallowed him, gasping, moaning along like an alcoholic chugging down on a 40. John had kept her guessing all night after what happened in the bus, she was relieved and eager to release all the tension in her mind and body.

He grabbed her head and pulled out of her mouth. She opened her eyes just in time to see him close in for a dripping kiss. As he rubbed himself against her body, she could feel the tip of his cock catching the lips of her pussy, still wet from her saliva. He would pick some of the juices that were dripping out of her and brush them all over her pink, pleading flesh.

To go along with the dim lighting and faint noises of people walking in the hallway, the room smelled like old wood, rubber, and dust, a testimony of time that has passed by since all this gear was last used. Theater props, guitar amps, old microphones, touring crates with the content written on them, countless cables hanging everywhere, light fixtures with colored spots laying about, everything they needed if they were setting up a show, only they weren't.

There were people walking the stage on top of them and gear being moved about. Faint guitar feedbacks and the white noise coming from the amps on stage were starting to echo up in the auditorium, the discreet rumble of the crowd could be heard very distinctively.

She held her breath as he slowly inserted himself into her, awakening her entire body. His initial dive seemed to last for hours, and as he was slowly going deeper and deeper, short, uncontrolled bursts of air escaped from Mel's lungs as the feeling of being invaded took her up in space. It felt as if her senses had been sleeping for decades, and a shivering wave of deep rooted pleasure started to roll from her pussy all the way up to her neck, to her shoulders, rolling down her arms to her fingertips, cascading down her thighs and running along her legs, engulfing her completely. She finally let go of her breath over his shoulder and whispered a delicate "yes..." into John's ear.

The opening band started playing directly above them, surrounding Mel and John in an abrasive drape of distorted noise. The musicians were pounding their feet on the stage as they kicked in the first song and dust snowed down on them from the ceiling as a result. This sudden burst of proximate chaos never distracted Mel from the intense stare of her partner and the liberating feeling of his hard flesh stretching her open slowly.

Once he was fully in, John didn't move back and forth immediately, but she could feel him throb inside her while the hot air from his breath tingled her shoulder and back of the neck. Melany smiled and closed her eyes as she exhaled loudly, relieved and at peace, like she wanted to be taken like this so badly after all this lonely time touring with friends she was not attracted to.

Their eyes tied together, he slowly back out and suddenly rammed her. Once, but hard, then stayed buried to the hilt again, not moving, throbbing inside of her tasting the moment. He hit her again but slowly this time, and again, and again.

She was already on top of her breath and, eyes closed, head tilted back, she was starting to let go of reality and veer into her body, delighting in the invasion.

His movement was unpredictable, sometimes hard, sometimes slow, deep or just tipping in, he was playing and she had no choice but to dance along. If she hoped he would go deep, he would stay on the edge, massaging her g-spot, then sure enough he would plunge to her depths soon after, responding to her desire unexpectedly.

This felt more like a lively conversation between bodies and souls than it was a simple release of sexual energy through mechanical sex.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her up on her feet, then rolled the amp aside, turned her around and pushed her back against the wall.

Grabbing her shoulder firmly with one hand, he lined himself up and penetrated her once again from behind, pursuing the shivers where they left them.

The band still playing and thumping the stage just above them, dust still falling down, they could moan and scream, alone in this impromptu cloaking of dense noise, they were devouring eachother.

He was holding her hips firmly and going so deeply and strongly inside of her that his thrust would lift her body up, her heels letting go of the ground with each push, leaving her on the tip of her toes.

Their love making was tense but spontaneous, it was honest but mysterious, beautiful but raw, sometimes hard but considerate, empathic but satisfying, private but welcoming.

Even if he would go slowly, he was so hard and possessive that her body would respond just as much as if he was pounding away.

He put both of his hands over hers, pinning them to the wall, locking fingers as he continued his slow but powerful repeated intrusions. She felt taken, unable to move but arched her back up as much as she could to bring her ass out and receive even more of his firm, intense possession.

The dusty wall had sliding traces of their hands and bodies all over it, drawing a story that would surely be lost forever.

She clenched on him as her climax slowly started to build and brought her head back, pleading for a contact. He smelled her hair and gently kissed her neck, rubbing his cheek against hers, resting his head on her shoulder because he needed her too.

His pace picked up and he became even harder as he was about to orgasm as well, their cheeks and head pressing harder against eachother. They surfed the wave together, their bodies tensed up and breaking rhythm as the pulsations of their orgasms took over. She could feel the hot liquid shooting out of his body with every jerk, only intensifying her own orgasm which seemed to last forever.

The opening band stopped as he pulled out of her, still shuddering.

They could hear the clicking of Chad's stick as he warmed up for the set, as well as the rumbling of the opening band moving their gear off the stage.

One last gaze, one last kiss and they quickly exited the abandoned dressing room and headed back to the band's room, almost running. Chad and Aaron were already on the stage, waiting for her.

"Holy shit we're late!!!" He said, laughing it off.

He grabbed her guitar and took her hand, storming out of the band's dressing room and running to the stage. They stopped just behind the curtain leading to the stage. they could hear the crowd rumbling.

John held her red Gibson SG by the neck, looking at her and smiling, as always. She stepped towards him, still staring at his smile in disbelief. She was nervous as always before a show, but today she never had time to get a feel for it because she was busy having mind blowing sex a few feet below.

He put the strap around her shoulder.

He held her hand and said "I know". Yeah, he knew, he had been onstage himself before.

Smiling again, "But you'll be alright. I'll see you after the show, pretty lady, but now you need to go."

"Don't you go anywhere" she responded with pleading eyes, "cause I'm gonna want a lot more of this in the future." and he let go off her hand as she slowly backed away from him, holding her guitar, unable to unlock her eyes from his...He did not bulge or changed his beautiful and warm smile in any way.

What did she just say? What did "future" mean? Right now, she had no idea, but it was alright.

She finally turned around, pushed the curtain aside and walked out on stage, her tummy still shivering from the orgasm she just had, litteraly seconds ago, and his hot cum slowly oozed back out of her vagina has she strummed the beginning of the first song.

The audience livened up and the concert went on smoothly.

12