Backstage Romance Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikhneumon
ikhneumon
312 Followers

When Jeff first told me he loved me, I had frozen, nearly giving him a heart attack before I was finally able to respond in kind. This time there was no hesitation whatsoever. I dropped to my knees in front of him.

"I thought you'd never ask," I whispered. "And you know my answer already. I'm yours, any way you want me."

"Let me count the ways," he whispered, sliding the ring onto my finger and sealing the bargain with a tender, melting kiss.

We sat wrapped in each other's arms in the sunlight, feeding one another strawberries and admiring the way the sun sparkled off my new ring.

I gradually became aware—oh, who am I kidding, I was acutely aware the entire time—that Jeff's erection was pressing firmly and insistently into the small of my back. Which finally turned out to be more temptation than I could resist. I wriggled free of Jeff's arms and slid out of the chair to kneel on the terrace in front of him. Before he even knew what was happening, I had the fly of his khakis open and was nuzzling my cheek against the sizable bulge in his underwear.

"Babe, not here," he feebly protested, but there was already a wide wet spot seeping through the front of his boxer briefs, letting me know exactly how Jeff Junior felt about the whole matter. And if I was going to be this man's husband, I intended to make a point of attending to his needs as often as I could manage! Besides, I was hopelessly addicted to that dick, and if a proposal of marriage wasn't the perfect excuse to indulge my craving, I didn't know what was.

In spite of the evening we had spent together, it didn't take long to bring Jeff to a shuddering climax. I took everything he had to give me, relishing the sound of his muffled panting, and slowly, painstakingly withdrew from his still-twitching dick, cleaning off every trace of the load he had just fed me, savoring the musky smell and salty taste of my lover.

"You are so going to be in trouble for that when we get home," he promised in a soft, growly voice. My only response was to sigh contentedly.

* * *

As we finally made our way back down the stairs to ground level, Jeff put his arm around me, drew me close, and whispered in my ear, "Now don't be mad, my love, but..."

We reached the bottom of the staircase and turned the corner into the courtyard, to find ourselves greeted by a cheering, applauding crowd. Where had they all come from? Startled, I looked at Jeff. He was grinning sheepishly. "...I kind of told a few people I had this planned," he concluded.

I took a look around. There were Scott and the Professor, standing up front and leading the cheering. Then several of our acting colleagues—Angela, Christina, even Heather and Justin Burke-Mendez, complete with their adorable little daughter Lily. Jeff's family was there, all of them wreathed in smiles, except for thirteen-year old Megan, who was doing her best to feign boredom. My backstage buddies Mark and Kelly were there (Kelly looking uncomfortably pregnant, Josh hovering solicitously at her elbow) and with them a couple other folks from my old job at the theater.

Hanging out with that group, and most precious of all to me—besides my fiancé, of course—were my baby sister Amy and my brother Kevin. Amy, an aspiring professional photographer, had her camera out and was snapping away merrily at everyone and everything. Kevin had his arms folded proudly and wore a silly smirk on his face, as if he had single-handedly brought this all about. Which was nothing short of miraculous, considering the defensive, homophobic man he had been when he showed up on our doorstep only eighteen months earlier, unemployed, broke, and desperate.

My parents and older sister were, unsurprisingly, nowhere to be seen. Still, more than any of my professional achievements in the last two years, rebuilding my relationship with at least two members of my family made me the happiest and proudest.

I made my way through the throng, receiving congratulations, handclasps, slaps on the back, kisses and hugs, and more than a few tears from all my extended family. And always at my side, grinning from ear to ear and holding my elbow as if he were afraid to ever let me go, was Jeff Williams, my lover, partner, and husband-to-be, my golden-haired movie star, my backstage romance.

ikhneumon
ikhneumon
312 Followers
12