Backstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could see the tension drain away. We began small talking, and I got her to talk about the day she had. It started with a kid dumping an entire large Coke all over the table and drenching the wings she'd just brought his family. At the end of the evening it was a pair of drunks that tried to get a little grabby. They got tossed but those two incidents made the whole day a trial for her.

"The kid was bad," she said, "but those creeps at the end just really pissed me off. You know, 99 percent of the customers are great, but there's always a jerk hanging around to ruin things. And you know what? Almost all of the guys who try things with me are wearing wedding rings. I hate those assholes!"

"That does suck." Time to change the subject. "How are you adjusting to the new setup here?"

"Oh, Hugh, I'm loving it. This place is great. Thank you!"

"Randi, like I said, my pleasure. It's nice to have company." Then the four beers I'd had loosened my tongue. "If you don't mind, I want to ask you something. Do you plan on telling your mother about where you're living right now?"

"Hugh, no fucking way, if you'll pardon my French. I never want to talk to that lying bitch ever again. Ever. And I certainly don't want to expose you to her. You're best rid of her. And so am I."

"Ex-wives are one thing, but she's your mother -- the only one you'll ever have. I don't want to see you doing something you'll regret the rest of your life. "

"If you knew what she did to me, you wouldn't even have brought the subject up."

"C'mon Randi. I know she's a piece of work, but she's still your mom."

"Not any more. She's dead to me. You want to know why? Tell you what, get us a couple of more beers. This is a long story."

This sounded like something I needed to know. Part of me dreaded hearing about Lucy, but somehow I knew she really wanted to tell me what happened. So I went to the fridge and pulled out two more beers and brought them to the couch. We settled in, and she started what was an amazing story.

"Hugh, when you left you shook her up pretty good. She figured she could get away with anything, and when you not only called her bluff but went through with it, she was stunned. She couldn't believe it. The guy she had been cheating with on you was out the door. The problem was that there was a parade after that. And we're talking quantity, not quality.

"Even at age 14, I knew that this was not the way to go. The one thing my mother provided was an example of how not to live your life. She exuded desperation. The gravy train left the station while she was in the restroom, and she didn't know what to do next.

"I did, though. I knew that getting good grades would be my ticket out. I gave up soccer right after you left. I wasn't a bad player, but I wasn't going to get a scholarship out of it, and to be honest, running up and down the field was starting to get painful. I really started to develop boobs right after you left and I was sick of hearing jokes about getting black eyes and stuff.

"I did decide to lift weights and stay in shape -- and I'm still doing it, since I really don't want to have back problems later in life. Anyway, I avoided boys until right before my senior year, since I had that great example of what not to do.

"Meanwhile, mom started drinking more. That didn't help her judgment in picking out men. One time after I turned 16, she got drunk and started talking to me about how she'd messed things up and ran you off. She was whining 'Oh, woe is me, why couldn't I keep my legs crossed, he was a good man and good in bed too' yadda, yadda, yadda.

"I told her I didn't want to hear it. She messed it up all by herself, and I told her bluntly that the self-pity act pissed me off. Her attitude toward me changed after that. She was almost hostile. It was like I'd done something to her. I just wrote it off as more self-pity. I should have paid closer attention.

"Anyway, I wound up with a boyfriend my senior year. Terry was really nice and sweet and just a little bit geeky. That was fine with me. I'd already planned on math and engineering, so we had school in common.

"Hugh, hormones are amazing things. I already knew that I was going to have a high sex drive. Genetics took care of that. Terry was ready for anything of course. He's a guy, and 17-year old guys are hormones on legs. Well, so was I. Go figure.

"We finally took the big plunge around Thanksgiving, and my, oh my, was it something. We were each other's first, and we learned together. They say practice makes perfect, and we practiced every chance we got.

"Mom might be a bitch, but she put me on the pill when I turned 16. I protested, told her that it wasn't necessary. She told me that it was. She was right about that. I have to give her credit for that. It made prom night more fun.

"There was a cloud hanging over it all. Terry had lined up a scholarship to Boston College. I wasn't going to be going anywhere. Even with a scholarship, I couldn't have afforded to go out of town. Besides, there were five colleges in town to pick from.

"Then Terry made it an easy decision. I caught him necking with Marybeth Wilson out in the school parking lot. He was kissing her and had his hand under her Pirate t-shirt feeling up her boobs, which were a lot smaller than mine, I might add. That fact probably gave my pride an extra bruise. That led to a very public break-up. I was pissed, hurt, and angry. I swore off boys because all they do is break your heart.

"I tried to put all my energy into school, and I wound up acing out my final semester. Of course, I learned something you already know. Once you start having regular sex and the supply is cut off, life just plain sucks. You're probably not going to be surprised when I tell you Terry and I made up about three weeks later. I made it clear that we were done when he left for BC, but a Friends With Benefits scenario until then was okay by me.

"He left, and I started college in the fall. I'd picked up a waitressing job at the burger joint/sports bar across the street from the college so I could make ends meet. Being right there for work and school made life a little easier.

"I vowed to be more picky. I'd seen my mother's Hump of the Week crew pass through the house, and I wasn't going to go there, no matter what. Midway through the second semester I met Sandy in a calculus class. He was a 21-year old junior who was in school on the five-year plan. That should have been a tip-off, but he was very nice -- good-looking, acted like a gentleman, and so I fell for him.

"I'm proud of one thing. We spent a lot of time at his place, but I never let all that activity interfere with my schoolwork. I got A's and I never missed a shift at work. I did without sleep, but at least I was in bed, right?"

She laughed a little, then stopped and looked at me, and I could tell she was starting to get emotional. She slid over next to me, put her head on my shoulder and curled up, not so much with me but in a defensive posture. She didn't look me in the eye. She started staring at her feet.

"Hugh, this is the rough part. He wasn't in a hurry to meet my mom, and I certainly wasn't in a hurry to make it happen. I was embarrassed by her. She'd gained about 30 pounds since you left. She'd gotten kind of chunky, but half of it went to her boobs, so she was still popular with the guys. It didn't hurt she was the town bicycle. You know, everyone gets a ride?

"The holidays came, and somehow he wound up at our house for Thanksgiving dinner. Mom was at her worst. I could tell she was looking at him like she'd enjoy having him for dessert. He was very polite, but I could tell that he had his own ideas about stuffing her turkey. He did his best not to let on, and certainly didn't do anything to lead her on. Still, it hung over everything like a cloud.

"I got snappish with him when we left, and he apologized and did his best to comfort me. That included taking me back to his place and wearing me out two or three times.

"About three weeks later I was at work on my regular shift. It was slow, so they sent me home. And I bet you can guess what happened next, can't you."

I looked at her face. There were tears welling up in the corners of her eyes and she had this haunted look. "Yeah, I think I know where this is heading."

"Yeah. When I got to the house, I saw a car like his parked down the street. I didn't think anything of it. No tag in the front in Carolina, right? Her car was in the driveway, but the front door was locked. I opened it quietly and heard noises coming from her bedroom. I was thinking, great, Hump of the Month Club.

"I had to walk past her room to get to mine. The door was open, and I saw Sandy and mom fucking doggie style. I was stunned. I got there just as he was finishing up. He gave a big old grunt just as mom yelled out and you could tell they were both cumming. Just as he pulled his dick out of her pussy he sensed that someone else was in the house. He turned around and saw me.

"Everything froze. I still can't get the picture out of my head. He's kneeling between mom's legs, jizz dripping from his dick. Mom's looking over her shoulder, cum leaking out of her pussy. Both of them had eyes as big as saucers. I have no idea how long we stood there, staring at each other.

"Then I started screaming 'What the fuck!' and other stuff. Sandy was trying to tell me it wasn't what it looked like. What really got me was the look on mom's face. There was this look of satisfaction for maybe three seconds, like she'd gotten revenge on me for something. Then it changed and she looked freaked out and tried apologizing as well.

"I'm glad I didn't have gun handy. I would have shot both of them. Instead, I got the hell out of there. I was shaking and crying. I drove around a while, found a place to park and got my shit together. When I got back, I told mom not to say a single word to me, ever again.

"I got through the last week of classes and took my finals. I managed to get all A's. I don't know how, because those two weeks were a blur. I had a professor who had connections with the school here in Texas, and I got all my shit packed up and came out here right before Christmas. The only gift I wanted to give mom was a punch in the nose. Instead, I gave myself the gift of a new start. The bitch is dead to me."

When she stopped, she looked at me. Her face had tear streaks, but also had a look of determination. That changed to concern when she realized that I was shaking and close to losing it myself. I thought five years separation had healed all wounds. Guess I was mistaken.

"Hugh, what's wrong? You okay?"

I took a deep breath, then I swallowed hard. "Randi, I'm fine. It's just that that story hit way too close to home. Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. EXACTLY!" The last word came out in a shout. She recoiled a bit, then I said, "Sorry."

When I apologized, she gave me a big hug. "Oh my God, Hugh. Are you all right? What happened?"

"How do you think I found out your mother was cheating on me?"

"You walked on in her fucking a guy?"

"No. Two guys."

"Holy shit," she said in a near-whisper.

"Yeah. It was mid-morning. I had a big meeting to go to on a potential subdivision where we would have been the sole agent. I'd forgotten some paperwork so I went back to get it. There was a strange car in the driveway, and I was wondering what the hell was going on. I found out the hard way.

"It belonged to a guy who was looking to buy a house. He and a buddy of his were in the bedroom with her doing a tag team. When I walked in, she was on her hands and knees on the bed sucking one off while the other was pumping away from behind. I'll never forget that sight as long as I live.

"She was on record as having an appointment to show a property to this guy. Silly me -- I figured she was showing him a house, not the personal property between her legs. I managed to keep my cool enough not to hit anyone. Now you know why the divorce went through so quickly.

"I never did find out all the details of what she had been doing. Hell, I really didn't WANT to know. I had enough so I could get out of that sham marriage clean and quick, and that's what I did. And that's why I had to move. I had to get out of there for my own sanity."

I stared off into space for about 30 seconds. Then I looked over at Randi. Her face was streaked with fresh tears flowing down her cheeks. She buried her face in my chest, and I put my arm around her to comfort her. I heard her say a muffled "I'm so sorry."

"Hey, babe, it's not your fault, okay? Your mother was the slut. You didn't do anything wrong."

She started sobbing, then after a time looked up at me. "Yes, I did do something wrong. I knew she was sleeping around on you and I never told you about it."

"What?"

She stopped and tried to compose herself. She finally spoke in a hushed tone. "It was about six months before you filed for divorce. It was a Saturday. I had been at the library near the high school working on a paper for school. I had planned on being there all day, but I only stayed for about an hour. Remember, it wasn't far from home.

"As I walked up toward the house, I saw a strange car in the driveway. I slowed down and ducked behind a tree. I saw some guy come out of the house, and I saw mom standing there smiling at him as he left. She wasn't exactly fully dressed.

"I might have been 13 years old, but I'm not stupid. I KNEW what she had been up to. I guess I didn't do a very good job of hiding myself because her expression changed all of a sudden, like she'd seen me. She hurried up and closed the door. I got the hell out of there and went back to the library.

"God, Hugh, I'm so sorry. I should have told you what I saw. But I was scared. I was scared you'd leave me like all the other guys had left me and mom. You were the only one who really gave a shit about me and I didn't want to lose you. It wasn't fair to you."

"Your mother is a piece of shit. She put her 13-year old daughter in an impossible position. Randi, it's not your fault. You never, ever should have had to deal with that. You have nothing to apologize for."

"Yes, I do. There were other things that you didn't know. Her first husband, my sperm donor father, he was a piece of shit. But her second husband was only around for six months. The divorce was her fault, not his like she told you. The guy left her because he caught her in bed with another man."

"Holy shit."

"She told me later on, that one time she got really drunk, that she had been messing around on you for years, and she started crying and saying she couldn't understand why she did all that, along with a bunch of other self-serving bullshit."

All I could do was shake my head in amazement.

"Hugh, I knew you lived her a while ago. In fact, that's one of the reason I chose to move her. I wasn't going to look for you or anything. You deserved to live your life in peace. I didn't deserve to be around you after I didn't tell you what I knew so you could protect yourself against my whore of a mother. But knowing you were here was a comforting thought."

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "That's quite a compliment."

She started crying again, quietly. "There's more, Hugh. I'll bet you remember what happened the day I saw her with that guy. You had been out of town all week on a business trip."

"You know what? I do remember. I had been at a conference in Raleigh with a bunch of other agencies. We were working out some stuff to keep the legislature off our backs. I didn't get out of there until late on Saturday night. When I got home, your mother gave me a greeting that was pretty intense. I mean, she just dragged me into the bedroom and wore me out. We got kind of loud because she said you were at a friend's house and staying overnight."

"She lied to you. I was in my room the whole time. When I got home from the library, she started yelling at me for not doing my chores around the house. She was so nasty about it that it scared me. She told me to get in my room and stay there and not even come out until the next day, when you and she would deal with me. I did as I was told. I was pretty freaked out by all that had happened that day and really needed time to think about everything. By the time you got home I was sound asleep.

"When I woke up, I could hear you two in the bedroom. The door wasn't closed, and I could hear everything. I snuck out of bed and quietly went to your doorway. There was a light on the bedroom so I could see, but the hallway itself was quite dark, and I picked a spot where I was in the shadows.

"You were lying on your back, and mom was lying on top of you in a 69 position with her head toward me. It was clear you were licking her pussy from the way her hips were grinding. She had her hand wrapped around your cock and was giving you a blowjob. She was lifting her head up and down and I could tell her mouth was stretched wide. Your cock looked so huge.

"She looked up and I knew she saw me in the shadows. She gave me a big smile and started to talk to you. 'Oh, yes, eat my pussy,' she said to you and then started sucking your cock again. I was getting so wet watching you two. Then she stopped giving you that blowjob. She arched up a little bit and that's when she started moaning and I knew she was cumming.

"When she finished, she lifted up, and said to you 'I need that big cock in me.' She didn't turn to face you. Instead, she got on top of you reverse cowgirl style, and lowered her pussy onto your dick. The whole time she was looking right at me. You grabbed her by the hips and she started riding you, throwing her head back and saying 'Fuck yes!' and 'Oh God you're big.'

"I saw her stiffen and she came again, but you didn't. She just kept on humping and humping, and maybe a minute later she came again, but this time you did too. I couldn't stop watching. When you finished, my mother rose up a little bit and I could see the sperm running out of her pussy. She reached down with one finger to scoop up a little gob of it, and with her eyes still locked on mine, slipped her finger into her mouth and licked off, with a little hum, like she was enjoying a meal.

"At that point, I snuck back into my room. My pussy was so wet, and I had to rub myself just to calm down. I finally had my own quiet orgasm, and I just lay there, shaking with fear and lust and other emotions I couldn't name. I couldn't believe I'd just watched my mother not only get fucked, but get fucked while she knew I was watching and she didn't say anything about it.

"I fell asleep. It must have been a half-hour later when I woke up. I could hear you snoring like a freight train. Then I realized what woke me up. My mother was standing next to my bed, still naked. I could see your cum running down her thigh as she stood next to me.

"She saw I was awake. She kneeled down so our heads were close together and she whispered to me, 'You liked watching that, didn't you?' All I could do is nod. 'You're a little slut, just like me. I liked being fucked by that huge cock. It felt so good inside me. You'd like it inside you too, wouldn't you?'

"All I could do is make a whimpering sound. 'You rubbed your pussy after you snuck back here, didn't you? Yes, you did. I can tell. You wish that cum was inside your pussy not mine, don't you? Oh yes you do, you little slut.' Before I could move, she put her hands under the sheets and found out that I wasn't wearing any panties and that my pussy was sopping wet.

"She gave a little laugh. 'I sure gave you the right name, you randy little slut. I think you were here earlier today, weren't you?' I nodded. 'I thought so,' she said. 'Well we each have our little secrets, don't we? You don't tell mine, I won't tell yours.'