Backstreet Nightmare

Story Info
Ana misses her bus & takes long way home.
1.8k words
3.79
149.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lopakav
lopakav
5 Followers

I am a 39 year old divorced mother with a very hectic lifestyle. My full time job supports both me and my 12 yr. old daughter while my social life is practically nonexistent. I was born in Argentina, stand 5 feet tall and weigh 105 lbs. My long black hair and very attractive looks only compliment my huge 34D breasts and thick fruitful lips. My petite body frame and exotic looks serve to enhance my other features.

I relocated to Los Angeles with my company due to the fact that I was promised a rather substantial raise to stay with the company, and I also had recently undergone a rather disturbing experience and became very confused with regard to my own sexual adeptness (see Ana's Ravishment).

I had volunteered to work overtime for the past week to pay for my car that was tied up in the repair shop. On this particular day I stayed later than planned and missed my bus. Rather than wait another hour I decided to walk the half mile and get a different bus to avoid paying extra money for the sitter. It was a few minutes after 10 PM and the streets were abandoned except for a few people here and there. The warm breeze on this lovely spring evening stroked my legs beneath the yellow knee length dress I was wearing. My chest also felt the same breeze as the first 2 buttons were undone due to the humidity in the air. I was daydreaming about my upcoming summer plans when suddenly a hand clamped onto my wrist and quickly woke me from my stargazing dreams.

I attempted to yell when a hand immediately covered my mouth and I was forced into a nearby alleyway. I was led to the end of the alley by 2 middle aged men and pushed against a wall near a dimming light. The attacker kept his hand on my mouth the entire time while his friend pulled a knife and threatened to permanently slice my face unless I agreed not to struggle or yell. Both men appeared to be Hispanic and both had a crazed look in their eyes. I decided that an affirmative nod of the head was my best course of action.

My mouth was finally uncovered and I was able to breathe easier once again. The man in front of me with the knife introduced himself as Luis. He said that he and his friend just came from a topless bar and were horny as hell. Luis licked his lips as he felt my tits through the material of my dress and immediately opened my third button. Staring at my cleavage and the top of my white bra, he then flicked my visible left nipple with his right hand while his friend did the same to my right nipple while dry humping the side of my upper thigh.

His sidekick then positioned himself behind me and stuck his long tongue in and behind my ear which actually started to make me breathe faster. Luis unbuttoned my front bra clasp and excitedly rambled something in Spanish as my huge breasts came tumbling out. Luis pounced upon them like a tiger, sucking each one and continuously pushing them in and out of his mouth like he was milking a cow. Meanwhile I could feel his friend's hard cock which was dry humping my tight ass. After about 10 minutes of this they both stopped, chatted in Spanish and told me they decided to do me a favor being that I seemed to be cooperating.

Luis knelt down in front of me and placed both his hands on my knees underneath my yellow dress. He then slowly raised his hands higher and higher while his sidekick stood next to him urging him on. Next I felt his hands touching the bottom elastic of my panties while his friend looked on in wild excitement. Luis said to me that he bet his friend that I had a small cunt to go along with my small frame while his friend said that it was a long cunt because of my long fingers. I was also reminded that I should continue to behave and waived the knife at my face. Luis' friend held up my dress while Luis stuck his long finger under the elastic panty bottom and felt for my slit.

As soon as his finger easily slipped into my slit he immediately pulled my panties down. As the panties fell to the ground, Luis could not believe his eyes. My pussy lips were extremely long and as wet as they could be. His friend had won the bet and made Luis stand up while his friend knelt in front of me. The thin Hispanic pulled my panties from around my feet and tossed them to the side. Luis then stood by and watched as his amigo pulled my left leg up on his shoulder and licked the entire length of my pussy. His friend was shimmering with excitement and licked my twat non-stop for what seemed like an eternity. He darted his tongue in and out and up and down while making the loudest slurping noises as he drank my cum. Luis almost came in his pants just watching his friend's exhibition. Seeing how wet my slit was, Luis pushed his friend out of the way and immediately stuck 3 full fingers in my long slit. He then also sucked up my juices while I was secretly trying not to cum as I was on fire but dared not to let on.

Luis then stopped and turned me around to face the wall. He and his friend both knelt down behind me, held up my dress, and each grabbed a cheek of my tight ass. They both talked in broken English about how tight it was and how the visible hair on my butt turned them on. They each took a cheek of my ass and spread it outward, fully exposing my asshole to them. They now took turns and took me on a trip around the world that I'll never forget. Their tongues and mouths sucking on my asshole were too much for me to bear.

When they finally stopped, they advised me that because of the favor they just did for me, it was only right that I return the favor to them. Luis immediately pulled his pants and boxers down to expose a long hard cock. His sidekick took my head with both hands and directed it to Luis long, skinny cock. They forced me to stick the tip of my tongue into the slit of Luis' cock which was overflowing with pre-cum. I had tasted this once before and knew what to expect. The cock then slipped into my mouth and I nearly gagged as it went to the back of my throat. Luis told me to grab the base of his dick with my right hand and suck it. I sucked, and sucked, and sucked some more, with my full lips rubbing up and down the length of his long skinny shaft and driving him into a fit of ecstasy. Luis screamed that he was cumming and exploded for what seemed like a full minute. His cock was so far in my mouth that his cum went down the back of my throat directly to my stomach. His friend now stood against the wall while I was forced to suck his long skinny cock as well. This time, though, he pulled out before cumming and gushed his gooey white sperm all over my lips and up my nose.

Luis next stood facing the wall while his friend positioned me on my knees behind Luis. I was made to pull Luis' ass cheeks apart and stick my tongue in his asshole as far as it could go. I nearly past out from the smell at first but was so turned on that I was sticking my tongue in as far as I could. Luis was yelling from sheer ecstasy and his friend couldn't wait to take his turn. I was forced to do his asshole in the same manner while Luis got down on all fours behind me and sucked my asshole at the same time. Now I knew what their screams were all about.

Next I was forced to go down on all fours while Luis stuck his cock in my twat from behind while his friend stood in front of me sticking his cock between my luscious full lips. Luis only stuck the tip of his cock in and out my mouth and made me beg for his hard dick. He knew how horny I was when he heard me moaning trying to catch my nervous breath. Meanwhile his friend was fucking my mouth and started to tease me by taking his cock out and holding it there. He also knew how horny I was and made me beg for him to explode in my mouth.

His friend told me that he had a surprise for me and asked me if I wanted it. I immediately shook my head, but little did I know what the surprise was. The amigo stuck his cock back down my throat and exploded in less than a minute. As I tasted his cum I also tasted something else and suddenly realized that he was urinating in my mouth right after he came. Although it seemed vulgar I was so hot and worked up that I did not have time to do much thinking and swallowed every last drop of urine without gagging. Luis also came at the same time and after a little Spanish chat, they changed places. Luis said that his friend has more cum left and wants to fuck me doggie style. Luis told me that he was all fucked out and only wanted to urinate in my mouth. I was forced to open my mouth while Luis laid his cock on my tongue for more than a minute before advising that he was about to pee. His liquid stream flowed down my throat as he took careful aim and made wild animal sounds over and over. I couldn't believe that I actually was turned on by this and didn't mind it one bit.

My attack was finally over and the men dressed themselves they threw me a $100 bill and told me that I was the hottest little fuck they ever had. They also said told me to return there again tomorrow if I was still horny. I didn't say a word and calmly put the money in my pocketbook after they left. I figured that I was lucky to get away with my life and besides I even had extra money for the sitter.

lopakav
lopakav
5 Followers