Backyard Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I yield, I will make the popcorn."

"Heather sit next to me and we can watch the action and get hot and bothered and then get it on in bed were we can stay the night. Jennifer and Erin can do whatever they want. We will ignore them. I still can't get the picture out of mind you doing Jake. Eric will spread that all around the club tonight. You might be in demand. Can I be your agent?"

"Oh no Greg; I will be her agent if there is an agent."

"Okay babe, okay babe, I hear you."

"Knowing you, you will not negotiate tuff since they are your buddies."

"Yeah, yeah, where is that popcorn?"

Jennifer brought the popcorn soon after. When I had my fill, I excused myself to freshen. Upon returning, I place my head in Greg's lap, opened his robe and administered to his black pussy pleaser to make it hard so it could please me. I bathed it with my warm wet tongue several times over, even his balls before taking the head into my mouth.

While I was paying homage to the piece of meat that would take care of my lust, Greg had slipped a hand into my robe, and was working on my clit with an occasional finger fuck. I managed to shudder with some small orgasms but wanted the black baby maker in me.

I tasted some pre-cum and soon after heard, "Heather let's hit the sack and finish this."

In the bedroom I dropped the robe, climbed into the bed, smiled as he was grinning with a cock eye looking at the ceiling.

He lowered his full lips to mine and we had a tongue duel going as two fingers were inserted into the leaking canal as if to plug it. Greg then broke the kiss and began kissing my neck, my shoulders, down to my breasts, to my navel and then to the erotic zone. Greg lifted himself, scooted back down, placed his hands under my thighs, lifted them to his chest with the back of my knees on his shoulders, placed the swollen black cock at my pussy entrance and fell forward, pressing my knees into my tits and the cock to its base in my hot, leaking pussy.

I moaned out a sound of pleasure as my body was smothered by his and his cock buried deep in me. "You are so f-----g tight Heather," as his face reached mine He heard my, "Oooooooo," and watched my grip the sheets with my fingers, his smile becoming broader. They gripped even harder as he began the moves to take me to Blissville. Greg made sure every inch of his cock got into me with each thrust of his hips.

"God, your pussy is so f------g tight; I hope you share it with me often."

"Drop by my place when the need arises, Greg; I will make it available to you. Now give me that nut juice and make us both feel good."

Greg pulled out and shoved back in.

"How's that feel, slut?" he asked, as if he couldn't tell from the way my pussy walls were gripping and massaging his dick. .

"Mmm...feels soooooooo gooooooood, Greg, Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more...more."

He smiled and began to hump faster.

I heard, "So good, so damn good and wet for me, so hot, so tight."

He increased the speed of the thrusting. I reached for my breasts since Greg was ignoring them. I massaged them and pinched he nipples as I began humping back to Greg's forward thrust.

"Let me see if I can make you wetter, Heather" Greg started to fuck me faster, pounding into my guy pleaser, building up the momentum with each thrust."

I began to vocalize the pleasure and feelings building in me. My body was racing to the finish line. My pussy was squeezing Greg's cock. We both were racing as he fucked and I humped, faster, faster...faster. I hit the wall and screamed, "OHHHooooooooo, god," as the orgasm rolled over me and consumed me, causing me to shiver and convulse which had my pussy fucking his hard bone faster, sending me further into Blissville. I felt his cock expand, twitch and then the warmth of his nut juice coating my insides as his cock continued flexing and depositing more of his sticky man's stuff in me.

My body continued on its journey. It was the best orgasm of the weekend.

I woke to Greg's morning boner humping me in the butt and a hand over me and pulling me tight to him with a hand on a breast. He had spooned into me sometime during my blissville state. I humped back to him and heard, "Can you take care of that with your throat Heather?"

We both heard moans of pleasure coming from Jenn and Erin. They must have been playing. "Sure Greg, let me drop my head over the edge of the bed and do me a favor and play with my boobs at the same time, please."

We positioned ourselves. I took Greg's cock, bent it down and fed it to my mouth. I let him fuck my mouth until I tasted pre-cum was quick. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him deep. He had been playing with my boobs and squeezed them hard as his cock traveled down my throat with letting out with, "AAAAhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa."

I heard, "God Heather, don't move please. Eric was right, shit it is tighter than a virgin. Oh babe, mmmmm, my god, just your breathing is causing my nuts to load the shooter, OHHooooooooo god Heather, AAAAAAhhhhhhhaaa, UUUUUggggghhhhhhh, UUUUggggghhhhh, AAAhhhhhhh, UUUUggggghhhhh, shit, oh shit, damn, aaaahhhhhh."

My breasts were so sore from the gripping as he orgasmed. I did not want to interrupt his moment so endured the pain. Thankfully, the gripped got tighter and tighter and he did not make an attempt to pull them off my chest.

When he made his last ejaculation, he released the boob grip and began to soften along with heavy panting.

He pulled back out and then said, "Damn babe we could make millions with your throat." I laughed at the "We" part as he crawled into bed and collapsed as he regained more air.

From the doorway we heard, "I'll start brunch Greg, it looks like your shot for awhile. I'll send Erin to get you too."

I called back, "I'll shower and be there soon, Jennifer."

As I was showering Greg joined me, smiling and then said, "Babe I'm serious about making us money. There is a social club we can go to. Guys will slip me money to have the pleasure and I will share."

"Better talk to Jennifer and convince her then she can convince me."

"Well no harm in asking, just don't forget the open door offer."

"Let's get some food and thanks for the awesome weekend."

"Your not pissed are you?"

"Heavens no Greg, your not the first to ask. And my offer to you is open."

I gave him a kiss, dried off and headed for the cooking bacon.

After stuffing ourselves, Erin and I gathered our things, thanked Jen and Greg for the awesome weekend, then went to my place and made each other feel good after talking about the weekend and getting all hot and bothered.