Backyard Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breaking the kiss, he lifted me so he could inhale a perky little 34C tit again and nearly sucked the nipple off in the process.

I managed an, "Ohhhhooooooo," from the sensation.

The free breast was being cupped, massaged and the nipple pinched hard with fingers. I never before experienced the electrical charges from my tits to my pussy as then. Maybe the water had something to do with it.

Chuck alternated between the two of them as I continued my way to Blissville having my pussy ravaged by the thick cock now as I continued the up and down on it albeit at a faster pace because I wanted to orgasm.

When the orgasm hit, my body went into a violent convulsion. My head fell backwards, my hands clamped tight onto Chuck's shoulders, my mouth opened and out came, "Yes, yes, oh god yes, Ohoooooooo god Chuck it is so good," as my body was shaking with the waves of orgasmic pleasure surging through it.

I heard faintly, "Ride my cock babe, enjoy the ride, there are many more whenever you want them, damn your pussy is milking my cock Heather, I'm going to fire, hold on."

Chuck arched his back to stuff his cock deeper into my pussy to deliver the potent nut juices. I had to lift up a tad or he would have pushed it into my uterus. I already had felt lot of it at mouth of the cervix.

We were both verbalizing our orgasm, holding each other tightly with our foreheads pressed tightly together by then and panting for much needed air as our body was experiencing the pleasure of sexual releases.

I finally wilted into his body and rested to recover my air from the best orgasm in some time.

When we both had recovered I heard, "Do you have enough strength left to do it in doggie position, Heather?"

I laughed and said, "In that position I can relax and you can do the work. Is that what you would like?"

"Yes babe it is. It so erotica looking in the mirrors having a white girl under me like that. It is such a turn on for me that I will unload in a few minutes with that tight pussy of yours claiming what it wants."

Chuck continued with, "Whenever you are ready, lift off and head to the bed. By the way Heather we can spend the night in this room if you would like. We can play all night or get some shut-eye since you need to go to work; up to you."

"Chuck it has been more than a fantastic evening. I will accept your offer to spend the night but sleeping after you enjoy your wish."

"It's a deal Heather. I will set the alarm before we start and then we can drift off to sleep with me spooning you and remaining impaled in you, if that is alright."

I lowered my lips to Chuck's and gave him a kiss to indicate that it would be fine. I felt warm knowing I would drift off to sleep with being stuffed with a cock to keep my pussy company.

I lifted off of his still hard cock, crawled out of the tub; put the terry robe on as Chuck then climbed out and went about tending lights and setting the alarm.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when he returned.

I heard, "Change your mind?"

"No, I just want to suck on your piece of meat some before you make us feel good with it."

"Help yourself Heather but if I get close to cumming I will push you off."

"Mmmm, let me worship this thing that made me feel so good a few minutes ago."

I wrapped both hands around the black shaft so just the head and a little shaft was exposed for my mouth and tongue. I could feel his heartbeat. I could feel the veins filled with blood. I could feel the blood making it harder. I could feel his hands on the back of my head. I went to work sucking and licking like it was an All Day Sucker. When I tasted some pre-cum and felt its slipperiness, I took my hand the closest to his nuts and went to massage them a little. They we so huge that I could manage only one nut in my hand at a time and his sack did hang. It felt so smooth being hairless. I knew I had to have at least one nut in my mouth sometime in the future.

As I was administering to the tool that had given me so much pleasure a few minutes earlier, Chuck was using fingers and softly pulling and pinching my hard nipples. Sitting like I was on the edge of the bed, the odors from semen and my juices leaking from me was arousing my desire to be feeling that toy in me again.

"Enough Heather, please."

I dropped my hands, pulled my mouth from his leaking cock, moved onto the bed in doggie, as he lifted the robe to expose the target he desired. The robe being open permitted him to play with everything with his free hands if he desired.

I spread my knees and felt the tip of his cock at the entrance. He grabbed my pony tail and pulled, pulling my head back and with one shove buried his manhood deep in me. I went, "OHHHHHHOooooooo god," as it speared and spread the playpen entrance at the same time.

He let loose of the pony tail, placed his hands on my hips bones and went to fucking me in earnest. I turned my head to view the site in the mirrors. My building to a cum intensified.

Chuck was thrusting with impatience, holding tightly onto my hipbones.

I heard, "Oh, babe, you have an awesome pussy to fuck. I just can not get enough of you. I wish I had two cocks, one for each hole. You are one of the tightest white chicks I have ever had my cock in. Where have you been all my life?"

Chuck reached around, cupped my breasts and went to slow fucking. He was rocking us both back and forth. He fondled my tits and pulled on them for advantage as he went back in. On the way out, he pinched my nipples. He did the same routine repeatedly. I know that if I touched his sack, it would be like a trip-wire as the guy's say. My nipples were hard in the palm of his hands as he massaged my soft, pliable boy toys from time to time.

I closed my eyes and let it build. I let my mind drift to thinking, "Oh Chuck, ask me to be your slut. I will let you cum any place you want."

I felt him trying to slow himself down to prolong the fucking of my steaming love tunnel.

I managed to take a hand off the bed and reached for his right hand, taking it and placing it on my pussy mound. I wanted my clit toyed with.

Chuck went for the clit with no hesitation, God, the soft manipulations.

Chuck had raised one leg for support, resting the foot on the bed. I was just the right thigh height for him because he was sliding in/out effortlessly, in/out, in/out.

"My God, Heather, I wish we could stay connected like this but that damn thing of mine in you wants to explode."

I had gotten myself so hot thinking of holding his sack holding the family jewels.

"Chuck, I'm going to pull your pin. I can't hold out and I don't want you shooting with-out my hand on your jewels and us cumming together."

I moved my hand across his and went for the family jewels.

I made contact and locked on.

I felt him arching his back, grabbing my hips, shoving that cock of his deeper into me and blasting my insides with his hot jism. God that sack was tight against his cock base and my pussy door. My God, the roar of pleasure coming from his lips was ear splitting.

Neither of us could speak, because we were panting so hard from the orgasm he induced in both of us. In the meantime I had collapsed forward with him going down with me. He rolled us to our sides when he had gotten his breath back. He wrapped an arm over me, cupped a breast and that was how I found myself in the morning but with his hard cock twitching inside of my pussy.

I placed a hand on top of the one that was on a breast, squeezed my pussy walls on his throbbing cock and said, "Good morning Chuck, my pussy needs to be fed breakfast."

We were quite as he pumped and pounded my pussy with both of us lying on our side. I moved a hand to my mound to massage my clit as he worked on a nipple. We both sensed the impending orgasms. It hit us and we both groaned in pleasure. His spraying my inside with his man juice intensified my orgasm. I was set for the day.

After recovering we showered together but were quite in the shower with no playing around, other than me leaning into his chest and saying, "Thanks for the past few hours. I hope it was as pleasant for you as it was for me."

I heard along with a tight squeeze, "Much better than my imagination would have given me."

We dried dressed and headed for the cars. It was 6:30 AM

As Chuck and I left R&R bar by a back door to retrieve our cars we discussed how I could get the money to him to invest.

Chuck walked me to my car, took me into his arms and gave me a soft bye kiss. When we broke the kiss he handed me an envelope and asked that I read it later and if I had any questions I could e-mail him or call him

I was rushed to change and make it to work on time. I read the envelope when I returned in the evening.

It read:

Dear Guest:

Once a month I or one my friends hold a weekend bash. It begins on Friday evening anytime after 6 PM and ends Sunday noon. I would like for you to be my guest at one of these fun gatherings of fun people. You are free to come and go as it suits you schedules.

In order for you to become comfortable and help with a making a decision whether to come or not to the party, the party will be on the I-net both Friday and Saturday at mid-night for 30 minutes at ----------@-----.biz. If you would like to join in the fun call ---.---.---- and a chauffer will drop by and pick you up.

In order to view the party you need to access the site and then you will be asked to enter a user name and password.

The combination of user name and password here will only permit a one time peek at the fun. Your entrance code: (Your first real name) as user, and the password is: I_am_horny_Chuck

After viewing the site, there will be a place to fill in your address, phone number and time desired for a pickup to join the fun.

This invitation is good anytime, but only one time. The parties are held the second weekend of each month except November and December.

Looking forward to seeing you at our activities.

Chuck xxx

I did not desire to appear craving for more of Chuck's cock so I sent my money for investment in the mail.

The upcoming weekend was the 2nd of the month. I had no plans other than to spend them with my friend Amy who was in Jamaica with me on vacation and do some bar hoping. Amy is a petite person at a little over five feet and one-hundred and ten pounds soaking wet with boob size of 32b. She has wavy black hair and the bluest of blue eyes. That is her attention getter. People look at her attractive eyes first before anything else about her.

I mentioned my Tuesday encounter to her Wednesday at lunch. We decided to bar hop but not take any guys home with us Friday night so we could log on to Chuck's site in private.

Friday night rolled around and we were at my place by 11:45 PM so we could log in at 12. I followed the instructions and our jaws dropped when the monitor filled with 6 different active scenes.

One was a dance floor where all the ladies were in very short skirts and maybe half were in what appeared to be a uniform. They were black with a white lace at the belt line and at the hem and let some cheek show. The girls in them were dancing topless. The other half had various colors and about half of them were dancing topless with the other half having sleeveless tops and of different styles and colors.

A second scene was two girls giving more than a lap dance to two of the guys, with a third girl blowing a guy on a sofa. The sofas were back to back so the two girls giving lap dances could face each other, kiss and play with each other's breasts as guys were drilling them. That scene was hot.

The third scene was a Jacuzzi with two couples. In this instance the guys were white and the chicks were black where in the other scene on the sofa the guys were black and the girls were white.

A fourth scene was two couples on the same bed. One girl was missionary being banged and the other girl was riding her guy.

The fifth scene was a white girl being gangbanged by three black guys.

The sixth scene was a bed with two black girls and two white girls in les action with black and white guys standing around jerking their meat.

I am sure Amy's nipples were as rock hard as mine and she had to be getting wet like I was.

Amy was standing behind and over me looking at the monitor. I could sense her breathing had picked up with her head next to mine. As we were staring, her hands slipped around me and found my breasts and then saying, "Call them Heather and see if you can bring a guest. I'm so hot I need some of that."

I picked up the phone and dialed the number on the screen. A female answered. I told her my name and that I was interested in coming to the party and was it possible to bring a friend.

Her response was, "Yes of course you may bring a female friend. Both of you should dress as sexy as you can, bring panty liners if you decide to let the guys bareback you, come bra-less if you can and plan on experiencing everything we can offer. We have lots of bedrooms for you to rest in privacy or with company of your choosing. Make the most of your time here. We can take you home anytime you wish but believe me staying till Sunday afternoon will be the best."

"Now what time should I send a driver? I am Jennifer by the way. There will be several of us girls acting as guest services all of the weekend. So when here and if you need anything just find a phone, they are all over, dial 69 and a guest service person will help you. If you desire to make an outside call, dial 9. By the way, John your chauffeur will call you when he is in front of your building and he will come to your door to escort you to the limo.

"By the way who extended the invitation? I will inform them that you will be coming and bringing a guest."

"Chuck handed me the invitation this week."

"Chuck told us earlier that you might be calling Heather. You and your friend will love these parties. Looking forward to meeting you and maybe we can play together sometime during your visit. When you arrive I will orient you about everything. Just follow the driver's instructions and you will fall into the activity as if you had been here before. Oh by the way there may be one or two others in the car when he arrives or you might be the first pickup. I do not know how he will make the round. Any questions?"

"Wow I'm floating. I probably have but will ask them later when I see you. We will be ready in forty-five minutes, Jennifer. Thanks Jennifer."

By then the site was closed to us. I explained everything to Amy. Amy spends so much time at my place that half the closets are her things and the same for me at her place. We found sexy clothes as was suggested.

We both had pleaded skirts that came to mid-thigh and flared. Amy's color was white and I had a gray one. Being summer we wore Scoopneck tee tops. Amy wore red and I wore white. We both wore black peek-a boo undies to secure the panty liners we packed just in case and to have that sexy, naughty girl feeling. We went bra-less being neither of us was well endowed.

We both put our hair up in a ponytail because we know guys like it that way and it makes us look hot and sexy looking.

The phone rang and it was the driver about 50 minutes after we had hung up.

So here it was near one-thirty in the AM and we were wide awake and full of energy to get to the hot party.

Already in the car were two beautiful ladies. They introduced themselves. They were partners in a beauty saloon and from their appearance they took care of themselves exquisitely. They were in their early thirties and here Amy and I are in late 20's. The ladies were well endowed. They asked us if this was our first time and we acknowledged it was. It was the same for them. They indicated a friend of theirs introduced them to Nick to diversify their savings. Julie met Nick and was bringing Jean as a guest.

I was wondering if Julie had experienced Nick. Into the conversation we found out neither had experienced black. We were deep into that topic explaining our Jamaican trip when we heard from the driver that we had arrived.

When we departed from the limo, Chuck and Nick were there to greet the four of us along with Jennifer. Chuck, Jennifer and Nick gave us all hugs and kisses as I introduced Amy and Julie introduced Jean. Chuck indicated Nick was his blood brother and we were at Nick's place on the lake.

Chuck explained we were standing in front of the guest house and that Jennifer would tour us and orient us to the property and the workings. When that was completed, they would then re-join us. The guest house was connected to the main house via a covered walk-way which appeared as if it could be enclosed in bad weather.

Jennifer showed us the rooms were we could sneak off to for some rest from the party. She said we could leave things in the room and take the key with us that we could place around our wrist or ankle with the elastic band.

The rooms we saw each had a double bed with mirrored ceilings, TV, mini-bar, and bath. Jennifer mentioned that many girls share a room with a friend depending on the amount of privacy they desired. Amy and I decided we would share since we hid nothing. Julie and Jean on the other hand each took their own room. Jennifer indicated that there were two others that had a room each and it was there first time.

She also told us the girls in the black/white uniforms were hostesses, meaning that they came there without dates and would serve the guest drinks and take care of any other reasonable request just for the fun of being able to come to the party uninvited. The ladies not in uniform came with a date.

She indicated we would be hit upon by both sexes for either private fun, public fun or group fun which could be either public or private. We were free to pass on the invitations.

We could volunteer to be hostesses in the future. If we were interested she would show us the locker room where the uniforms were and they were washed and sanitized after every use. The one stipulation was if we were to be a hostess we need to go on the floor without panties because people enjoy groping and getting the hostess excited enough to become involved and play.

Sometimes she explained the play becomes spontaneous and panties interfere.

Jennifer told us that Chuck and Nick would walk with us and introduce us to the guest since we came dateless and more about being a hostess.

She called the guys when we had no more questions.

Nick and Chuck soon approached shirtless and in white sweat pants. They were smiling and we were smiling.

Nick approached Julie and Jean and Chuck approached Amy and me.

We heard, "Shall I call the chauffeur to take you guys home or are you here to play?"

Amy and I looked at each other, giggled and said in unison, "Play."

"Excellent, Heather I told Nick about Amy and you being in Jamaica and spending time with the brothers. Nick said he was looking forward to evaluating your assets as well as Amy's and I am interested in evaluating Amy's assets also."

I looked at Amy and she was blushing.

We walked with Chuck into the main house. Well it was one of those elaborate over a million dollar places that any women would love to live in.

Chuck said, "Ladies I want to be in the middle so you can hold onto me if the need arises. What will happen as we walk along and I introduce you to guys that are sitting, they will reach up under your skirt and pet the kitty a few strokes and make some remark to embarrass you. The first five feels will get to you probably but then you will manage to take them in stride. If there is a guy that does that and you desire him to do more, tell me and I will let him entertain you until you are through with him and desire another."

"Jeez can that happen so quickly Chuck?

"Not often but has. As an example if Jim from RR were here would you desire to see his asset and how experience how he utilizes it?"