Backyard Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes shot wide open hearing that phrase and at the same time he plowed into me with one shove, pulling on the swing straps to impale me onto the rigid cock of his. I opened my mouth for air and out came, "OOOOooohhhhhh, god."

I heard, "Nows yous know wise day call me the stufferrrrr."

Thank god he was not as thick as Jim earlier. Hank began moving the swing which caused my pussy to be fucking him. God it felt so good being filled up. He put his thumb on my exposed clit and rolled it under his thumb as I climb to orgasm. He was now fucking me along with rolling the clit. It was a study pace fuck but the filled up feeling and the thumb pushed me over the edge. The whole swing rattled as my body climaxed.

The swing that was holding me had straps around my thighs above the knees. The cord was attached to some mechanism that could spread my legs further apart or let them close to a more normal position.

After calming just a tad, Bob pulled out, knelt, spread my pussy lips apart, and placed his mouth at the opening and suck hard to get the juices he had generated in me. He then went about eating and tongue fucking me. My arms were restrained otherwise I would have played with my nipples. He broke the contact looked up at me as I looked at him wondering why, when I wanted to cum that way, his lips and chin coated with juices and said, "Sweetie, is those nips needing some attention? Sure looks dat way from here."

"God yes, Bob but I would like better to cum with your mouth like it was."

Bob lowered his face and went sucking again. I closed my eyes to enjoy. I was startled when both breasts were inhaled. My eyes flew open and two ladies were doing them. If I could have freed my hands I would have pulled them harder to me. They then tormented me as I begged for more nipple attention. At the same time my pussy was going to explode. It then hit and I had to vocalize the pleasure. Bob held my pussy tight to his mouth, his hands now on my butt cheeks as the swing and my body was convulsing from the orgasmic pleasure. He let me calm down, pulled away, stood up with me focusing my eyes on his cock as he placed it at the opening again. He just put the head there so I knew it was there. He did not make a move but smiled at me. I tried to move my hips so I could get it in me but it made matters worse. If I moved to fast or much his cock dropped away.

I heard, "Babe those titties look like they need more attention. Do they?

I nodded my head yes. Bob looked over to the crowd watching and nodded his head. Two guys approached, smiling, wanking on their hard cock, not saying a word and inhaled the breasts like the ladies had done earlier. I made some more hip movements wanted to be fucked as the guys were torturing my nipples.

I could not resist any longer and said, "Please Bob fuck me."

He smiled and said, "Wud you say, slut?"

I repeated it but just a tad higher in pitch.

I looked at him and he was still grinning but did give me a little more cock.

He was driving me up the wall and with the guys wanking next to me and swallowing my breasts, I yelled, "God Bob put that cock in me and get me off."

I heard, "Wrong word sweetie."

"Jeez Bob fuck me, fuck me now please."

"Dats better babe, say it again."

"Oh please Bob fuck me with that awesome cock. I need it ohooo fuck me."

He pushed it in slowly, and then I heard a whine. The swing was tilting and lowered my head and upper body. I was going past the being level and my head was approaching the floor. The guys went down with me. I could feel Bob's cock pressing on my on the frontal wall on my g-spot.

The winning stopped. Bob placed his hands on my upper thighs and began slow fucking motions, I moaned a soft cum, and then another but louder, and then Bob got serious and me screaming, "God yes, oh god yes, don't stop now, fuck me, give me those nut juices, oh god, I'mmmmm cummmmm."

My body convulsed and after the second wave, Bob stiffened, growled and fed me his juice. The guys on my tits, stood and sprayed my tits with their cum. The odor of their cum and being filled with Bob's, caused me to continue to orgasm harder as Bob restarted the pounding. The guys then were spreading their jism over my breasts with their hands, really intensifying the odor. I knew then I was a slut and wanted more black cock. I managed then to mumble, "Yes, yes, more oh more cock please."

I closed my eyes and was enjoying Bob's cock when I felt a void as he pulled out. I opened my eyes and mouth getting ready to ask why when a cock slammed into me but it was a different guy. He just winked, placed his hands on my butt cheek and started to bang me. The swing whined, lifted me horizontal and two girls stepped up and lick my breasts clean before inhaling them. I saw two guys approach, then kneel out of my sight and I felt the girls moan on my breasts. I assumed they were being eaten by the guys.

The pounding from guy continued and I was in and out of cumming and not cumming. The air I was now breathing was pure semen odor. That made me hornier. Guys kept cumming up to me spraying me with cum at my neck, tits, stomach and mound.

I felt the swing move and I was being lowered to the floor. I was groggy but remembered being sprawled out when a pussy was placed on my mouth and the person it was attached to dove into mine. I could not help but think that her front was coated with guy's stuff as she was sliding around. I managed the strength to get her to cum and she did me, sucking the guy's juices from me.

When she lifted I managed to say, "Jenn are you near?'

"Yes Heather, I'm here."

"I need a break."

"Sure, it's been none stop the last one and half hours. Just lay there and we will get you cleaned up."

I was confused until a warm spray from a hose like on a kitchen skink was held close to my skin as a hostess rinsed the guy's semen from me. Jenn then released the harness holding me. She helped me into a sitting position, covered me with a robe and offered me a drink. I drank it all and then she said, "People are saying it is the best party in a long time with four of you."

I looked around and saw Amy being fucked missionary, with Alice in a swing and out of it as a girl with a dildo was ramming her with her breasts being messed with from a guy and a girl and Becky getting it doggie while sucking a cock.

As I finished my juice, I saw Julie and Jean approaching in the nude. I started to laugh and then said, "Wow you two have come out of your shell."

They both laughed and Jean said, "Yes Heather thanks to you and Amy. We have been watching this initiation and we asked Nick if we could be initiated next time. This is so hot."

"We have the next number with you. Do you have the strength to make us feel good while we make you feel good?"

"Of course, seeing you two has rejuvenated me."

I lay back down and I took care of them and they took care of me; one eating me as I ate the other and then we switched.

When that round was finished Jennifer said, "Look over there and see how Becky is being pummeled. There are seven guys now in line wanting to do you. That position is the best. So comfortable and they get their wish. So those wanting anal is it okay if I select for you then they do not need to ask?"

"Sure Jenn that would be fine."

I saw Becky getting it anal and she was sucking a cock same time. The table was a modified massage table with a donut head rest but shortened so the girl could kneel with her legs down over the edge on a kneeling block and an opening for her boobs to hang through. This presented the back side to any type of penetration someone desired.

I took a sip of juice and headed to the table, crawled on it in the position Becky was. If I turned my head to the left I could see the action she was getting. Becky had her face down sucking so she was unaware I was next to her.

What was nice about the donut ring was that I could leave my mouth open and let drool or cum drip into a bowl onto the floor. I did not need to swallow.

We got started and I had a cock in one of the lower orifices all the time and most of the time sucking a cock simultaneously. Jenn would offer me a drink after they finished and asked each time if I need a break. My bottom was beginning to hurt.

By time the last guy finished I was hurting a lot.

There were some fat cocks in me and Jenn did a great job in okaying who got anal. The last guy that did my mouth was Hank. How did I know? He told me so. I let him do the thrusting and wrapped a hand around the cock so it would not deep throat me out of excitement. He convulsed and growled nicely as he fired. I then heard Hank say, "Miss your sure do have a hot mother of a mouth."

Jenn then said, "Heather, the last three would like anal, pussy and your mouth. I'd suggest you go for it then rest. I know they will tip big if you let them."

The word "tip" grabbed my attention. I said, "Sure Jenn," to find out what "tip" meant.

She continued, "Dale is on the mattress on his back. Just go sit on him looking at his feet as you go down on his cock into your dark hole. Then lean back and Dale will ease you back, straighten your legs and spread them so Jake can get his cock into your other man pleaser. When they are humping you, Fred will feed his cock to your mouth. It is your call as to deep throat or mouth fuck."

I did as Jenn asked of me after our introduction. God everything was hurting as the cocks penetrated me. I was happy this was the last. When I laid back Dale encased my breasts with his black hands. Jake slowly inserted his white cock and Fred knelt and was waiting for me to feed me his black cock.

When I was settled and the two in my lower orifices began to do their thing, I began to suck on Fred's cock and he began slowing fucking of my mouth

Jake was the first to cum. That triggered my orgasm which triggering Dale to release. With my cumming I pulled Fred to me so he could deep throat me and feel good. That caused him to stiffen, fire and growl. I took a hand and rubbed my sore clit for another cum as Fred was delivering his jism to my stomach. I heard from someone, "Look at that hot white bitch, she wants to cum more."

I then heard, "Let me at her, I'll give her what she wants and needs."

Mentally I was no longer caring. They could all have me if they wanted.

When Fred extracted himself, we looked each other in the eyes. He lowered his mouth to mine and we kissed. I was rubbing my clit furiously, Dale was still in my ass, and I felt another cock go into my pussy and heard, "Cum bitch cum on my black dick." As I orgasmed, Dale clamped my tits hard in his hands. The guy in me fired and screamed, "Here more cum for you slut."

My orgasm lasted a while longer as the stranger pounded as he softened. He pushed my hand from my mound, placing his thumb on my clit and as the pounded motion massaged the clit softly so I could not cum down from floating.

The guys moved away except Dale. I heard, "We are going to roll Heather onto your belly and I'm going to cum again in your ass. You can play with your kitty or if you want someone else tell Jenn and she can arrange it."

I said, "Thanks but I am raw."

I heard, "Well maybe a toy will change your mind."

I opened my mouth to say, "What do you mean but out came OOOOOO god, ooooohhhhhhhhoo," as I felt a vibrating dildo slam into me with a vibrating rabbit ear on my clit. Dale rolled us as someone held the vib in place. That someone was Chuck; I noticed it was him as we rolled. I also was hearing other girls screaming shouts of pleasure.

Dale was slow ass fucking me and I was in a constant state of arousal and orgasms as the vibrator work on my g-spot and clit.

When I came to, I was covered with a blanket, had a very sore clit, and bottom. I lifted my head, looked around, and Amy and Becky were out like I had been.

A voice said, "Ready for the tub Heather?"

I turned and it was one of the guest services girls. I heard, "I'm Gale and will tend to your needs."

"What time is it Gale?"

"It is 10:00 AM Heather."

"God have you all experienced what happened here last night?"

"Yes we have Heather. White guys just cannot party like these black animals."

"You stated the truth Gale. Can I crawl to a tub? God I feel like a wet dish cloth."

"Com'on, you can lean on me. On your knees then I will help you up."

"Oh god I burn and hurt. I am afraid to look. I feel like my bottom has a carpet burn, god."

"Come on we have the ticket to take care of that."

I staggered with Gale to the tub and saw two other guest services girls waiting for Amy and Becky. As she was filling it with warm water she placed some scented oils in the water to make bubbles. I lowered myself gently and immediately felt relief. I went, "ooooohhhhhhh that feels much better."

"Heather, raise your knees if you can and I will gently swish the water to move it so it will feel much better quicker."

"Gale, how long does it take to heal and be back to normal? Will I be able to sit going home?" Yes, the meds in the bubbly will take the burning away and pain in about 15 minutes but you still will need to make sure nothing rubs abrasively for a couple of days. Cotton panties are great and we have them here."

"Thank god that is a once in a life time thing."

"Don't bet your assets Heather that it won't. Occasionally, not often but for some reason something triggers a hostess into begging and begging for it not to stop. Guys are always willing to assist."

Gale sat on the edge of the tub and we chatted about the parties.

After I was ready she smiled and handed me a robe and said, "Come on let's get some food and liquid into you."

When I arrived at the food, Nick and Chuck walked up, gave me a kiss, a hug and said, "Welcome hostess to our social circle."

I heard, "Gale make sure she drinks a lot of fluid and takes in lots of protein. We will see her later after she takes care of her nourishment."

As I turned with Gale for the food, I spotted Amy. Chuck and Nick were headed towards her.

I gather my food and found a spot to stand and eat. I was afraid to see how sitting down might feel. Amy gathered her food, walked over to me with Dianna, her GS, and said, "Well Heather sure was different than Jamaica wasn't it."

"My god yes Amy but once in a life time like that I guess is okay."

Chuck and Nick approached. We heard, "Heather I must apologize. Jenn forgot to mention to you that I wanted to use a toy. She was distracted and by then I had it in you. She is feeling so bad about it she no longer wants to come to the parties because she is afraid of seeing you here which would ruin the evening for her. Can you forgive us and have a chat with her. We all make mistakes and I will be really in debt to you if you can persuade her to not leave our group. It was not her fault. It was mine by assuming it was okay."

"I wondered what happened because she mentioned that Dale and the other two, Fred and what's his name would be last but I was too horny at the moment. Yes, Chuck you do owe me and I will go talk to her and if she agrees to stay you owe me double. You have no idea of the burning sensation I had when I woke up or came to a little while ago."

"Thanks Heather, we have a deal with Amy as our witness. I am truly sorry."

"Where is Jennifer?"

"Com'on I will take you to her and then leave you two alone. Nick will entertain Amy here."

We heard, "No one and I mean no one touches me. I've had enough entertainment to last a life time. Well maybe a few hours."

Everyone laughed and Nick said, "I understand Amy. I will take a rain check."

Chuck took me to Jennifer. She was staring out the window at the people in the back yard. She turned to look at us with blood shot eyes and tear streaks on her cheeks.

I walked over to her, opened my arms for a hug, we embraced and I let her bawl. When she calmed a little I said, "Jennifer if you had not forgotten, I would not have experienced the most awesome toy ever in me. I owe you for a new experience so maybe you and I could find that thing and use it on each other at the next party. Please be there, I will miss you if you are not. If you decide not to be there let's play when there is no party. We will make our own."

She stopped the sniffling and said, "Oh God Heather you are so sweet. I thought you would look for me to tear me to shreds but I needed to stay and say I'm sorry and take what ever you threw at me."

"Com'on put a smile on and get that face respectable and walk with me to find Amy and decide what we will do other than not sit down."

"Heather, from now on these parties will be great for you. Nice guys, sweet guys, horny guys and girls. And you can pick and chose."

"Jenn you said, 'great for you'. Does that mean you will not be coming to anymore?"

"Oh sorry Heather, yes I will come and am looking forward to spend some time with you at them if we can not connect in between them a few times."

I turned into her from our walking, and we kissed with passion.

Chuck, Nick and Amy were where I had left them. I gave a wink to Chuck. He walked to Jennifer and said, "Thanks babe I owe you big time."

I heard, "Well you can show me how much by your tip."

There was that word "tip" again.

I did not ask about it thinking when Jenn and I were alone between parties I would ask her the meaning.

I then said, "Amy should we go soak some more before heading home?"

Amy smiled and said, "I think that is a marvelous idea."

I turned to Chuck and asked where. Jennifer spoke up and said, "I will join you if it is okay."

Amy said, "Lead the way Jenn.

We heard Nick say, "Chuck and I will join you in 30 minutes. We have some unfinished business."

We arrived at the private room for groups after stopping at a hall closet for bath oils which Jennifer said would help more with the rawness we had. She put some in the water and said we should not use the bubbler because it would foam a lot and the circulation was really all we needed.

We dropped the robes and slipped in easily. God it felt so good.

We three talked in generalities until the guys showed up. They wanted Amy and me to continue the Jamaican vacation story. As we did taking turns, their cocks grew. I then said, "Fellows maybe we had better quit the story telling. I'm not going to let them things near me." We heard, "But I will. You guys have me turned on with that vacation. Nick, Chuck and I can get it on and at least we three will feel good then." That came from Jennifer.

Amy and I continued and then when we were about to start another day and Jennifer said, "Someone needs to take care of me, who will it be?"

Both guys stood, got out of the tub, offered Jennifer their hand and walked to the bed. Nick went onto his back, Jenn straddled him, lowered her ass to the pole that Nick was holding, took it in, leaned back as Chuck lifted her legs and stuffed her pussy with his cock.

Amy's jaw and mine dropped watching the scene play out in front of us.

I could not believe my pussy was getting excited. I assumed Amy's was also.

The three of them had a grand time and then came back to the Jacuzzi as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Amy said, "I have skin now like a prune. I think it is time to find my clothes and head home. I hope the limo seats are soft."

Nick said, "They are Amy so relax. Just call 69 and tell them what time to pick you up at the guest house and to where they should take you."

I then said, "I am with her so catch you guys then at the next party?"

"Yes, by all means. We will inform you of the place. You are free to drive or call for pickup. Chuck and I really are looking forward to the relationship and welcome as hostesses. We will see you off."

We all headed different ways with Jennifer going with us for cotton panties.