Backyard Neighbors...

Story Info
Caught watching the neighbor across the fence.
2.6k words
4.45
52.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never really spent any time in my back yard...at least I never USED to spend any time in my back yard. Then you moved in. And you started spending all of that time around the pool in your tiny little bikini sunning yourself. That's when I suddenly started, um...gardening...yeah, that's it...gardening.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm looking at you. I can't help it! Your tight, hot body in that incredibly skimpy bikini...a man would have to be dead NOT to look! The first couple of weeks I would peer over the privacy fence and just enjoy the work of art that is your sexy body.

My cock would start to stiffen as I stood there, drinking in the incredible sight of your round tits and shapely ass. Then you would do something...just a little something...maybe you would roll over...or rub some lotion on your sexy tummy or down your long legs. That would be enough to send me running into the house.

I would lock myself in the bathroom and beat my hard cock until I shot a huge load all over the place. Once you untied your top so you wouldn't get a tan line across your back. I got the faintest glimpse of your bare breasts as you laid face down on the lounger. I almost didn't make it that time. I barely had my cock out of my shorts before I was blasting a huge load all over the bathroom.

That was the first couple of weeks. Lately, I've been staying right there at my post by the fence. I make sure to position myself in the shade so I'm not that obvious...at least I don't think I'm that obvious. As my cock gets hard, which it always does, I slowly ease my shorts down and slip it out. I wrap my fist around my throbbing shaft and start to stroke as I keep enjoying the sight of you. Then my imagination takes over. I picture all sorts of incredibly nasty things that involve you stroking and sucking and playing with my hard cock. All the while, I am undressing you and licking and nibbling and fingering you until we are both on the verge of explosion.

Then I do...explode, that is. All over the fence. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I've already been forced to move down the fence a bit. The stains are getting embarrassing. I'm working hard to be quiet, and I'm just sure I'm hidden. I'm not impossible to spot, but you would have to look closely. At least, that's what I thought before today.

I was so hard! My hand was sliding up and down my thick, throbbing shaft...I was on the verge of an enormous orgasm. You were running both hands up and down your legs and I was picturing myself adding some more "lotion" to the proceedings when, suddenly, you stopped and looked almost directly at me. You dropped your lotion, popped up, and nearly ran into the house.

I pulled up my shorts and ran into my house. And that's where I am now...sitting on the sofa...listening to you knocking on my front door.

I'm going to answer the door. I have to. But I don't want to go to the door with a raging hardon. I'm still at half mast. My excitement is not all that obvious in my baggy shorts...at least I hope not. I'm going to do it... I'm going to talk to you...I hope I'm not busted.

I open the door and you are standing there looking incredible. "Hello?" I don't quite stammer...but almost.

"Hi!" You are bright and sunny. You extend your hand and I take it. "Hi! I'm your new neighbor...I moved in about a month ago. I felt bad that we share a back fence and I hadn't introduced myself yet. Mind if I come in?"

You breeze past me. I can smell your hair and the scent of coconut from the tanning lotion that has your legs all shiny and sexy. You are wearing some low-heeled slides and a wrap around your waist. It exposes one thigh in a way that's even sexier than if you were in nothing but your bikini bottoms. Your breasts are firm and round and I glance down as they bounce by me. You let a hand trail across my forearm as you pass by. The heat lingers on my skin. I can feel my cock starting to stiffen again. I'm mute as I turn to follow your progress into the foyer.

"What a lovely home!" You pass through the foyer and step down into the livingroom. "Mind if I have a seat?" I nod dumbly. "I think you need to have a seat, too...over there." You gesture towards a high backed arm chair facing the sofa. I follow your directions without question. I am hypnotized by your body and your presence.

You don't just sit, but recline in the sofa. You bring one leg up onto the cushions and lie back nestling into the pillows. Then you quite conversationally say, "I know what you've been doing..."

"Pardon me?" I snap out of my reverie and can feel a flush of embarrassment creeping into my cheeks.

"I know you've been watching me...in your back yard...as I've been laying out by the pool..."

"Ummmm..." I don't know what to say...my mind is screaming "busted!" and I feel like I should be running for the door. I consider protesting...denying...but I can't form the words needed for even a halfhearted lie. I don't move a muscle. I can't tear myself away from your gaze.

You can sense my panic and hurry to calm me. "It's okay. I find it...flattering." You smile and lick your lips. I can see a glint in your eye and the effect is like a jolt of electricity to my cock. I can feel myself stiffening as you continue. "At first I thought it was a little...I don't know... creepy, maybe. But then I saw you and I saw how turned on I was making you and, I have to admit, it got me turned on, too. You're kinda cute. I started looking forward to having you watch me."

As you talk, I notice you are trailing a hand down the sexy curve of your tummy and you untie the wrap at your waist. "Then you started playing with yourself...right there, by the fence...and that REALLY turned me on. I could hear your heavy breathing. Some days I could even hear the slapping sound of your hand stroking your hard cock. Do you realize you grunt when you shoot?" You laugh and I offer a tentative smile. "Oh, my GOODNESS! Hearing you explode just a few feet from me like that...every time I would hear you cumming...knowing you were fantasizing about me...it always makes me so wet!"

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. You can tell your frank discussion of my fenceline masturbation is getting me very aroused. I can tell you are loving every second of my discomfiture. You lick your lips and fix my eyes with a smoky gaze as you continue. "Some days it was so unfair! There you are, hiding in the bushes and getting to shoot like that while I'm lying there so wet...and so horny! I would want to cum so badly! I thought about freaking you out and just playing with myself right there in front of you...but I could never get up the courage. I would wait until I heard your back door then I would rush into my house and finger myself so hard and so deep. I would picture you stroking your cock...shooting all over me...and I would push myself to the edge again and again." You close your eyes, shivering as you remember.

Your eyes snap open and a sexy grin plays across your lips. "Today, I decided enough was enough. I wanted to meet my admirer and...something else..." Then you say two words that almost cause my heart to stop beating: "show me."

I pretend I'm shocked by what I know you are asking. "What?!"

"Show me, right now...I want to see your cock. I want to see you stroke yourself while you are looking at my body...just like you do at the fence. I know you want to...you were beating off just a few minutes ago!"

I couldn't deny it. My hardon had grown to a point it was more than obvious. The tent in my shorts was most likely visible from space.

You stretch and my eyes are immediately drawn to your sexy legs. "Do you need some more encouragement?" Your voice has a lilt and there is a naughty glint in your eye. Your hands move to the clasp on the front of your bikini top. Before I can even respond, you undo the clasp and your gorgeous breasts bounce free.

I half exhale, half grunt in a long, slow moan that sounds like "oooooh..."

"Mmmmm...I thought that might get your attention!" Your hands are stroking your gorgeous tits, pinching your nipples...flicking them. I can see your nipples getting hard and all I want to do is suck on them. "I showed you mine...your turn!"

I reach down to untie the drawstring on my shorts when you protest. "No, no!! Stand up! The way you are when you're by the fence."

I raise myself up out of my chair. With one hand you continue to pinch and stroke your nipples. The other hand has stolen down into your tiny bikini bottoms. I can see your fingers busying themselves under the flimsy "V" of material. My cock is standing straight and hard at attention, my shorts are tight around it. I release the drawstring and have to work the waistband past my throbbing shaft. As it clears the head of my hard cock, the shorts drop to the floor.

My cock is bobbing at attention and pointing directly at you. The head is swollen and purple. You seem to approve. "Ooooh, yessss...now stroke it...jerk yourself off for me!" Your hips buck up off of the couch as your fingers continue to probe. Then you seem to realize that the swimsuit material is blocking access to your wet and wanting pussy. You pull the ties on each side of your waist and the bikini bottoms seemingly disappear. Your pussy lips are swollen and glistening with moisture. Your fingers are deep inside thrusting, penetrating. "Do it! Stroke that fat cock!"

I wrap my fist around the shaft of my throbbing pecker and begin to stroke. I'm self conscious at first, but your enthusiastic reaction makes me lose my inhibitions. I start to pleasure myself as though I was standing by the fence watching you.

Every nerve ending in my cock is sensitive and electric. As I stroke for you I can feel my shaft getting harder, straining. I can feel my thick, throbbing pecker stretching and lengthening. I start to buck my hips, thrusting my cock through the tunnel of my fist. Watching me fuck my own hand sends you over the edge. Your moans are so erotic they almost make me shoot. I'm so incredibly hard I'm able to control the reaction. I grip the base of my shaft to stave off ejaculation. I watch, transfixed, as you cum. You use the fingers of one hand to thrust between your gorgeous pussy lips as the other hand flicks and teases your clit. You moan and yelp and your body thrashes around on the sofa as you cum hard. Your orgasm subsides and you look at me with a lazy grin. "That was good. But you didn't cum? Ohhhh, poor baby..."

I step over so I am standing right in front of you. I boldly drop to my knees. You have one leg thrown up over the back of the sofa and your pussy looks so open and inviting. I must have a taste. I cup the cheeks of your gorgeous ass in my hands and bury my tongue in your inviting wetness. I force my tongue deep inside your pussy. My nose presses against your clit as I start to work my tongue in and out of your hot hole. I feel your body contract and your hands are instantly on the back of my head.

"Oh, FUCK, yesss!! That's it, baby!! Eat my hot cunt!!" I tongue fuck your pussy hard and deep. You guide my head, forcing my tongue deeper inside, then I feel you cumming. Your pussy spasms around my tongue and your sweet, hot juices gush over my cheeks. Your legs grip the sides of my head and your entire body shudders in orgasm. When the contractions subside, I begin to work my tongue up your body. I trail it across your sexy tummy, tease your hard nipples then our tongues meet in a sexy kiss. You swirl your tongue around mine. You taste your pussy juices on my cheeks.

As we are kissing, I position my hard shaft against your pussy lips. You can feel the heat of my throbbing cock and you angle your hips slightly. You look me in the eye and say, "fuck me with that fat cock...now!!"

I gently ease the head of my cock between your pussy lips. I slowly start to slide into you. You aren't having any of that slow and gentle stuff. I feel your hands on my ass and you force my entire length into you so deeply my balls are pressed up against your wet pussy lips. I start to thrust deep and hard. I withdraw until my swollen purple head is just held between your wet lips...then I thrust again, my entire length filling you up. I'm slamming into you but it isn't hard enough to satisfy your desire. You grab each side of my head and look into my eyes with lust and say, "fuck me HARDER!! Deeper!! Pound my cunt with that fat cock!! FUCK ME!!"

I increase the intensity. I'm slamming into you, my balls slapping against your wet pussy lips on each thrust. I look down at you as you are pinching your nipples and running your hands up and down your body. "I've wanted this for so long...every minute I've watched you I've thought about your hot cunt wrapped around my fat cock...what it would feel like to fuck your sweet pussy...make you cum ...feel your gorgeous body writhing under me..."

After you've cum two or three times, you sense I'm about to explode. I'm burying my cock deeper and deeper inside you with each thrust. I'm incredibly hard, the head of my throbbing cock is flaring, I'm just about to shoot my hot load deep inside your wet pussy when you moan, "On me!! Shoot ON me!! Pull out and stroke your hot cum all over my body!!"

One thrust short of explosion I pull my cock free from your grasping cunt lips and wrap my fist around the shaft. You grab your tits and watch my pumping hand as blast after blast of hot cum coats your body. I shoot on your tits, your face, in your hair...I keep stroking and cumming for what seems like minutes. You look so incredible with my hot, white jizz all over your sexy, tanned body.

I collapse on the couch and, I guess, I passed out. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced.

I just came to. I'm sitting here with my shorts on the floor and my hardon deflating. My cock is sticky and there is cum all over my hand. But you're gone. Were you ever here? Did I just dream this whole thing after watching you by the pool?

I retrieve my shorts from over by the chair. Then I notice it...your wrap...it's pushed down between the couch cushions. I bury my face in it and can smell the gentle scent of coconut.

You were here after all.

I need some time to recover, but I'm sure it won't be long until I am making a visit to your house...just to return your wrap, of course!