Bad Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning his wallet into his back pocket, he approached Kim and his wife in the foyer. She refused to meet his eyes but mumbled something about "next week," and he decided not to press the issue. He would call her the next day to confirm her help Saturday night.

Kim couldn't get away fast enough. She knew she wouldn't be able to explain moving the picture on the spot and was grateful for the interruption of Mrs. Reid's arrival. Unable to meet his eyes, she made some lame comment about next week. As the door closed she heard Mrs. Reid questioning Mr. Reid if something was wrong. Not looking back, she walked with purpose all the way home.

The next afternoon Kim received a text from Mr. Reid asking her again if she was available to babysit Saturday night. She wasn't sure what to do, because she wanted to avoid answering his questions. She was too embarrassed to admit to him, to his face, that she found him so attractive. She knew it was silly but she couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. Unfortunately, that day she noticed that the tickets for Prom were for sale, almost double the cost that she had been expecting. Deciding that she could certainly use the money from working Saturday night she texted Mr. Reid back, confirming the time. She knew her potential date would understand.

She pressed send with knots of anxiety and apprehension. She felt uneasy until she heard the familiar ping announcing a new message received.

< Thanks, sweetheart. I think 9:30pm would be best. I think I'll be a bit later coming home though, so say until 3 am? >

She replied.

He knew her texts were entirely appropriate and in no way sexual, but reading them still excited him. He understood that if his wife knew he was texting the hot babysitter she'd be pissed, and that made what he was doing bad in itself. He was at work but he couldn't help himself from locking his office door prior to texting her and reaching into his pants to tug on his cock.

Rubbing his balls and stroking his cock he was soon hard and imagining Kim sucking his dick deep into her throat. He figured as a good looking 18 year old girl, she wasn't likely to be a virgin, so he liked to imagine that she was a naughty girl.

He imagined her hot, wet mouth covering his cock as far down as it could and sucking him off fast and hard. His hand jerked and pulled his dick, slowly then faster as his orgasm approached. Groaning softly, he imagined cumming all over the babysitter's beautiful face.

Reaching down behind his desk he grabbed his gym towel from his gym bag and cleaned up his cum from his hand, cock, balls and the desk. He had been careless and almost cum on some important documents he would need later this afternoon for a board meeting. Zipping his pants, he sighed and breathed in slowly. Shaking his head and enjoying the small moment of bliss, he quickly got back to work.

Saturday morning Mr. Reid said goodbye to his wife, as she left for her annual visit back home out West. Loving the feeling of freedom, he tried not to be too excited as she bid her goodbye. They hadn't quite gotten back to normal since her blow-up on their anniversary dinner.

Closing the door he prepared for his evening. After playing, feeding and bathing his daughters he put them to bed with three bedtime stories. It was now 9 and he had half an hour to get ready for his night out with the boys. He liked poker, though he wasn't too invested in the outcome. He had already accepted the eventuality that he was going to lose, but he was excited to see his friends, drink beer and have some fun. He showered and got dressed in a comfortable grey v-neck sweater and jeans. He decided not to shave since the wife wasn't around to complain about his stubble anyways. He dried his hair and let it fall wherever it wanted, he wasn't the type to spend time on his hair but he knew it always dried nicely.

At 9:25pm he heard a small knock on the front door and answered. She was wearing tall black boots, with black tights and cable knit socks peeking out the top. On top she was wearing a flowy tank top and long, thin cardigan. She looked adorable and sweet. His cock reacted instantly and her perfume didn't help. Smiling, he gestured for her to come inside.

"Hey, you're right on time. I just have to make sure I have cash and then I'll get going. The kids are sleeping, but if they wake up and need anything there are snacks and whatever in the kitchen, like always...." He trailed off as he checked his wallet. Moving the money he had to pay her into a more secure location, he counted what was left. She hadn't made a sound except to say hello.

Looking at her face and studying her expression he frowned, "You okay?" he asked with sincere concern.

"Oh, umm... yeah, I'm great. But you should go. I mean, you don't want to be late." She replied, looking anywhere but his face.

"Ok, I'll be home around 3am. If that changes I'll give you a shout. Is it ok if I just text you? Just because I don't want to wake the girls by calling the home phone," he asked as he put on his jacket and opened the front door. Nodding she smiled and waved him out. Walking into the living room, she took out her homework and started into it.

At midnight Kim was completely over doing homework. The assigned readings were worse than watching paint dry and she was getting to the point where more reading would surely make her eyes cross. Slamming the textbook closed she looked around for something to do, something that would wake her up.

Feeling curious and a little bad, she decided to go upstairs and snoop around the master bedroom. Knowing that she shouldn't made her insides tingle with excitement and nerves as she opened their door and turned on the light. The room was fairly large, with a massive King sized bed in the middle of the far wall. Flanking it on either side were two matching side tables. The room also housed two large dressers and a tall, built-in bookshelf and tv stand. Liking the rush she got from doing something she knew she shouldn't, she walked over to the bed and sat down. It was firm but comfortable.

Feeling stupid for bouncing on the bed, she turned to one side and opened the top drawer of the bedside table. In it she found the mother-load. Stunned, she looked down at three vibrators in varying sizes, handcuffs, condoms, lube and a butt-plug.

Kim was suddenly struck with the urge to use one of these toys to make herself cum here. She had 3 hours to kill and she wanted to make her body feel those incredible sensations. She knew she shouldn't which made her want to even more. Reaching into the drawer she selected the medium sized vibrator. It was pink, jelly and shaped like the real deal. The length seemed average but the width was slightly more than average and she wanted to feel it inside her pussy.

Grabbing the toy, she walked to the adjoining bathroom and washed it before she started. Coming back into the room she lay on her back in the middle of the bed and slipped down her tights. Leaving the legs on at the ankles she opened her legs and let her body relax into the pillow-top. She tapped the button and the vibrator came on at half speed. She was already slick with anticipation of the pleasure, and imagining Mr. Reid in bed with her.

Tapping the vibrator once more, she upped the speed and moaned loudly as it buzzed while she rubbed herself along her pussy and over her clit in teasing movements. Then, holding the vibrator directly on her clit, she pushed hard and felt her orgasm build, climbing to new heights. Holding off her release, she moved the tip of the pulsating dildo to the opening of her pussy. It was wet with her juices as she inserted the tip into her cunt. Dipping in and out slowly, just one or two inches each time, she teased her pussy and enjoyed the vibrations inside. Growing bolder she pushed the toy in further with each new thrust until she was slamming the thick pink phallus into her pussy, moaning and groaning, lifting her hips and using her other hand to rub and tease around her hood and clit.

With all of her attention given to her pleasure, she didn't hear him enter the house and call out to greet her. She didn't hear him call her name several times. She didn't hear his footsteps as he climbed the steps and followed the trail of lights in the upstairs hallway that she'd left on.

Noticing his bedroom lights were on, and feeling slightly apprehensive about what he might find within, he knocked softly on the door. Hearing nothing but a strange buzzing, he opened the door slowly and silently. Peering inside, he was shocked by the scene he witnessed.

From his point of view, he could see her hand guiding the vibrating dildo into her pussy, sliding it forcefully in and out of herself. Her legs were bent and her knees were open wide, allowing her full access to touch herself with her other hand. He noticed she was rubbing along her clit with her other hand and that her eyes were completely closed. She still hadn't noticed he was home.

Stepping closer, he got an amazing view as the vibrator slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Getting a better look at the toy he was shocked to realize that it was his wife's and not her own. Walking forward more, he was basically standing above her as she fucked herself with the pink toy.

Seeing her face and watching her masturbate and hearing her soft moans and sounds, he was hard in record time. Taking this opportunity, he knelt on the bed below her feet and covered her hand with his own.

Her eyes flew open in fear and shock as she finally realized he was there. Terrified and completely embarrassed that he'd caught her, in his bedroom, with his wife's toy, she closed her legs and tried to cover herself from his gaze. Shaking his head he admonished her softly but seriously, "You're being a very bad girl, Kim."

She tried to bring her legs together and sit up further, restricting his access to her. Unsure how to respond or what she could say to make the situation better she blushed beyond her control. He shook his head and used his elbows to push her legs open again, whispering, "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson, sweetheart," as he dipped his head down slowly, watching her face as he put his tongue directly onto her clit. He reached with his hand to resume moving the toy in and out of her wet pussy at the same speed she'd been using. Shocked and paralyzed by her mixed feelings of fear and embarrassment with the excitement and desire she felt for him, she stared down at her body as he licked and sucked her clit and fucked the toy into her.

Feeling his tongue dance around her clit, she was close to orgasm. She knew it was wrong, he was her employer, he was much older than she was, not to mention he was married, but she didn't want him to ever stop what he was doing. It felt so fucking good. He pursed his lips and rubbed his mouth side to side over her clit as he filled her with the dildo over and over.

"Does that feel good?" he asked as he took a break to lick her slower, with long cat-like licks. Imagining he was licking a melting ice cream cone, his tongue moved lower to lick around her pussy. Kissing her inner thighs as he moved back up to her clit, she moaned.

Whispering she replied through clenched teeth, "Yes, that feels so good."

"Mmmm," he moaned as he flicked his tongue faster over her sensitive bud. Pushing the dildo in as far as he could, he reached down to rub his dick through his pants. "God, I want to make you cum on my face," he breathed over her pussy. His hot, hard cock was throbbing in his pants, pressing against his zipper almost causing him pain.

Pushing her fingers through his haphazard hair, she held his face between her thighs tightly. She needed to come. "Oh my god, that's so good," she whispered again as he continued licking and sucking her quickly, "I'm going to cum, Mr. Reid! Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Mmmm," he moaned, liking the sound of her still calling him "Mr. Reid." "Yeah baby, cum all over my face. I want to taste all your sweet juices." Her pussy gushed as her orgasm hit her and she heard him moan with pleasure as she got her release and came hard. Pulling the toy out of her completely, he buried his face between her legs and tasted her juices, licking and tongue fucking her pussy like he had been fantasizing about for the last few weeks. His cock was straining even harder against his pants as he bent over her and ate her out.

Feeling embarrassed and ashamed she shyly opened her eyes as he lifted his face and began kissing his way up her tight, toned, 18 year old body. Using his hands as he went, he stroked, squeezed and touched her body in places she'd always wanted him to touch her. Grabbing the bottom hem of her shirt, he lifted it up and off her body and threw it onto the floor beside the bed.

Poised above her, she could feel his cock pressing through his pants directly over her pussy, as he hovered above her body. Leaning his head down, he licked and suckled her nipples into his mouth, up her neck, making his way to her mouth. When his mouth met hers, he took her mouth forcefully, pushing his tongue deep and swirling. He kissed her hard, giving her no opportunity to stop his advances.

"Fuck I've wanted you so badly," he said when he lifted his head and looked into her face. Tilting his hips downward he pressed into her, making sure she could feel his hard-on. "You've been a really bad girl. But I think I could forget this indiscretion if you made it worth my while," he suggested as he moved his hips, rubbing his cock along her pussy, soaking the front of his pants in the process.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Reid. I didn't think you'd be home. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help but touch myself and the toy was...right there..." she said, still feeling embarrassed and feeling the need to apologize. Chuckling and bringing his body up as he knelt above her, he unbuttoned his pants.

Unzipping the zipper and reaching in for his cock he told her, "Actions speak louder than words, sweetheart. Why don't you get on your knees on the floor and show me how sorry you are?"

Stroking his cock, he grabbed the toy she'd been using to masturbate as she scrambled to the floor beside his bed and got down on her knees. Stepping down in front of her he told her she needed to do one more thing. "Now, Kim, since you've been such a naughty girl, I'm going to have to make you put this back inside your pussy." Holding the dildo out, he placed it in her palm and watched as she inserted it into her pussy between her legs.

"If that falls out while you're sucking my cock, I'll have to punish you. Do you understand?" he asked her, feeling incredibly powerful and turned on by the opportunity he had. He was going to take advantage and make the most of this incredible turn of events.

Unsure of what he meant, she nodded anyway and tightened her pussy around the dildo to keep it inside. Feeling his hands in her hair she looked up into his face, her eyes taking in the chiseled abs and chest as she went. Opening her mouth, she took the tip of his cock into her mouth slowly. His hand tightened on her hair at the nape of her neck as he pressed his dick further into her hot, wet mouth.

Holding his dick at the base with one hand she began to suck him off with skill and enthusiasm. Pleasantly surprised, he swore and moaned in pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock, sucking hard and moaning around his dick. It was better than he'd imagined in his office the day before.

She felt her pussy getting wetter and could feel the dildo sliding out. Tightening her pussy to keep it in, she mistakenly pushed the toy out of her pussy. As it fell to the floor, Mr. Reid smiled and admonished her saying, "Oh you're such a dirty girl, aren't you Kim? You're pussy is just too wet to keep in that dildo. Do you like sucking my cock, baby?" he asked as he held his hands in her hair and pulled her mouth onto his dick. He wasn't going to let her answer him.

He held her face close and fucked his cock into the back of her throat. Gagging, she tried her best to keep her eyes open, lookingup into his eyes as he fucked her face. Tears came to her eyes as he moved in and out harshly. Knowing that this was her punishment for dropping the dildo, she let him continue until she couldn't breathe. Scratching her nails on the backs of his thighs she let him know that she needed air so he pulled back and gave her time to breathe.

"Put it back in your tight little pussy, baby. If it falls again, I'll have to punish your pussy. Do you understand?" he commanded her and asked again.

"Yes, Mr. Reid," she replied before he pressed himself closer and she resumed sucking and stroking his cock in her hand. At the base she squeezed his cock hard and twisted her hand as she sucked the length of him deep into her mouth. Feeling naughty and wild, she took her mouth off of his dick and spit onto it. Long, white drips of saliva fell from his cock onto her face as she sucked and gagged on his dick as his face fucking continued. The dildo fell from her pussy onto the hardwood floor. He moaned with complete pleasure.

Leaning over her back while she sucked him hard, he reached down and pulled her ass apart. Taking his time, he rubbed his hand down her crack from her ass to her pussy feeling just how wet it was for him. Loving how wet she was, he spanked her ass hard, making each cheek red and leaving full hand prints on her ass as she kept her mouth over his dick.

Licking her tongue along the bottom and teasing him as she sucked on the tip of his dick, he groaned and pushed two fingers into her pussy. Moaning, she stopped sucking him and began licking and sucking his balls. In between licks she told him how much she wanted him.

"I want you inside me, Mr. Reid," she began. "You make me so wet. I think about you when I masturbate. I can't believe this is happening or that I'm saying this out loud but I think you're so fucking hot."

"Oh my god, Kim. You have such a perfect little body and your mouth is even better than I imagined. Do you know how often I've fantasized about your mouth?" he exclaimed as she licked the underside of his balls.

"Mmm," she replied, smiling up at him as she stroked his cock. "I want you to fuck me, Mr. Reid," she said matter-of-factly.

"Get on the bed," he ordered, needing to fuck her now. She crawled up onto the edge of the bed and from behind, he grabbed her hips. Kneeling on the bed behind her on all fours, he positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. With his hand on his cock he guided his head in two inches, before pulling out and pushing back in. Going slowly into her tight pussy, he inched his long, hard dick in more and more until he was in up to the hilt. Once he filled her pussy with all of his length, he pulled back and began to pound himself into her, tightly holding her hips in place.

She moaned and whimpered with each thrust, loving the feeling of him filling her fully. "You're so big. It feels so fucking big," she repeated over and over as he pumped himself in harder and harder.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, fuck!" he exclaimed. "Take all of it, baby. Take my fucking dick," he moaned as he slid his meat in and out, feeling her get wetter and wetter as she got closer to another orgasm. "Tell me you like it, baby," he demanded as he fucked her. He pulled her hair.

"Oh my god, it's so good," she screamed as she reached behind to rake her nails down his thigh.

"Mmm, yeah. You feel so fucking tight."

Reaching around her body, he placed two fingers of his right hand on her clit and rubbed the swollen nub in small circles. Increasing pressure and speed of his fingers, he slowed his thrusts and focused on making her cum again. Squealing with pleasure she yelled out loudly as her orgasm built and exploded within her, making her body tighten and tense in every muscle before relaxing and releasing more cum around his dick.