Bad Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, baby. That's it, cum for me. Cum all over my cock, like the bad little bitch you are," he whispered as he kept fucking her from behind, picking up his pace again. "My cock is so deep in that little pussy...So fucking deep. Yes! Yes!" he groaned loudly as he sensed his own release coming. Needing to go harder, he grabbed her throat from behind and pushed her face into the bed, forcing her ass up higher for him. Muffling her screams, he pressed her face down into the linens and rammed his cock deeper and harder as his orgasm approached.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!" he moaned as he felt the first load of cum shoot from his cock deep inside her dripping wet cunt. "I'm cumming, baby. Feel that hot seed fill your pretty little pussy? Uhhh, fuck yeah!" he continued to moan as he unloaded each new spurt of cum inside her. Letting go of her neck, he grabbed her hips again and held her in place to continue ramming into her until he finished cumming.

Pulling out, he grabbed her hair and pulled her around to face him. "Lick it up, baby," he ordered, pulling her face over to clean off his dick.

Once she had sucked him clean, he pulled her face up to his and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her ass in both hands. Stroking his hands back around her body he fondled her tits and stroked his fingers down her stomach, fluttering his fingertips softly over her clitoris and telling her how beautiful she was.

Kissing her mouth, he pushed her back onto the bed and laid down beside her. "Well, I can't say I'm upset to have found you like that tonight," he said, looking over into her face and grinning.

Meeting his eyes, she blushed but ran her hands down his torso and arms, feeling his warm muscles move as he flinched and reacted to her touch. Smiling back at him shyly, she asked him the most important question she could think of, "Am I fired?"

"No!" he answered quickly. Putting his hand between her legs and kissing her neck he continued, "As long as we can keep having some fun." He raised his eyebrows as he fingered her pussy and spread her wetness, searching her face for a response.

Looking down at his cock, once again hardening for her, she smiled and raised her eyebrows in return. "I think the fun is going to continue tonight, isn't it, Mr. Reid?" as she reached out to stroke him.

He looked down and watched as her hand manipulated his cock, stroking the tip and squeezing hard at random intervals. Pushing his head back into the pillow and closing his eyes he focused on the sensations rippling through his body as she touched him. She watched his face as she stroked his dick, loving how clearly he enjoyed what she was doing to him. She felt sexy and powerful with the knowledge that he wanted her and that her touch excited him so much.

Groaning when she reached with her other hand to cup his balls, he opened his eyes and touched her breasts. Squeezing and pushing her tits together he turned to face her, putting his face between her ample breasts and shaking his head between them. He licked and played with her nipples, teasing her hard nubs and biting them softly.

She pushed him back over onto his back and straddled his torso. Feeling brazen she moved her body forward and sat on his face, kneeling on either side of his head. He stuck his tongue out, enthusiastically licking and sucking her clit from below. Plunging his tongue into her pussy, his nose rubbed against her clit. Feeling another orgasm coming, she clamped her legs tighter around his face and pushed down slightly to push harder, increasing the friction on her clit.

"Oh, fuck! Oh my god!" she moaned, dropping her head back and grinding her pussy on his face. Gushing as she came, her pussy leaked juices onto his face as he slurped and licked her. Reaching up, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down his torso to meet his dick. Holding his dick and guiding her onto it, he pulled her hips down and thrust himself up into her hot, wet, sweet little pussy.

"That's it baby, gimme that pussy. Let me get more of that sweet pussy," he whispered as she rode his dick like she was born to do it. "Fuck yeah, that feels so fucking good. Grind that hot, tight little pussy on my dick, baby." Her pussy was dripping wet, leaking her juices onto his balls and letting him slide in easily and quickly as he increased his pace, fucking her hard. Digging his fingers into her hips he held her down and pulled her body forward on her knees and fucked his cock hard up into that young, tight pussy.

"That's it, baby. Ride my big, fucking cock. Fuck, it's so good, I can't take much more of this. You're so fucking sexy, Kim," he whispered into her ear as he ran his tongue along her neck and between her breasts, grinding her body onto his dick, filling her fully. Feeling his orgasm building, he warned her it was coming. Grabbing her, he rolled her over and onto her back, keeping his cock buried deep inside. Hovering over her once again, he rammed himself deep inside her pussy before pulling out and cumming in spurts all over her tight stomach and beautiful tits.

Touching herself as he came, she rubbed his cum all over her skin, bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste it. "Mmmm," she moaned as she licked her fingers and sucked them playfully into her mouth. Holding his eye, she licked her fingers once more having covered them in his cum.

Not imagining she could be even sexier, he was incredibly turned on by the idea that she liked the taste of his cum. It was like she couldn't get enough of him, which turned him on immensely. He knew he would soon masturbate to that exact image. He also hoped he could continue to fuck her brains out.