Bad Behavior

Story Info
Horny girl seeks relief at a bar.
1k words
4.17
102.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wet. I sat at the crowded bar listening to him talk about work, but all I could think of was earlier that afternoon.

"Nice shorts" he commented.

"Want them?"

"Yes, give them to me."

"If you want them, take them yourself." He slid my shorts down my legs. I loved the way the he attacked me with his eyes. He knew how hungry I was. He knew I was always hungry. He spread my legs and pushed his tongue between the lips of my pussy. Licking slowly, my hips pushing toward his mouth. Nothing makes me crazy with lust like getting my pussy eaten. His tongue had me shaking on the verge of coming within minutes. Just as I was close to cumming, he pulled away.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked. he loved making me beg for it. He knew I would. He knows I will do anything he asks.

"Yes!"

Back down he went, lapping at my cunt until I shook. Pulling away again just as I was about to cum. I grabbed at his hair, trying to force him back to my pussy, but he pulled away completely to unzip his jeans, taking out his cock and climbing on top of me, pushing inside me. Oh, that fucking cock! Why was I such a slave to it?

"Are you my whore?" he asked as his cock slid in and out. I could hardly breathe.

"Are you???"

"Yes sir" I replied weakly.

"What?"

"Yes sir, I'm your whore!"

"You'll do anything for my cock, won't you?"

"Yes sir, I would do anything for your cock!"

"Wear a skirt when we go out tonight, a short one. And forget your panties." I couldn't say a word.

"Do you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, sir"

"Such a good little slut." Just as I was his slave, I knew that I could get anything I wanted from him. A simple "yes sir" will bring him close to orgasm. He shot deep inside me. Quickly he pulled his cock out and knelt again between my legs, lapping at my cum filled cunt. I squeezed my legs around his neck and he pulled away once again, "I want you hungry" he said as he stood to pull on his pants. I slid my hand between my legs, fingering my clit. I needed to cum badly. "No!" he said forcefully. I moaned and obeyed.

Now, I sat here, having done what I was told, and he was basically ignoring the fact that I sat in front of him, my skirt riding up my bare legs, just inches from my wet pussy. Apparently he decided he'd kept me waiting long enough. He turned toward me, his hand resting on my thigh.

"Did you forget your panties?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes, I forgot"

" I don't believe you" He gently forced my legs apart, sliding his fingers up my thigh. I knew that he wouldn't make me wait any longer. His finger did not stop until he reached my already wet pussy.

"Good girl" he moaned as he found my clit and slowly fingered me. I was shocked, my eyes widening, there were people on either side of us seated at the bar, and others at the tables around us. I couldn't protest.

He looked into my eyes. I knew that look. His eyes said "You're my little slut and I'm going to make you do whatever I want. And you'll do it. And you'll love it."

"Is my whore hungry?" he leaned forward to whisper in my ear as he slid his finger deep inside my wet cunt.

"Yes she is" he said without waiting for my reply. He pushed my legs even further apart, fucking me slowly with his finger, sliding in a second. I looked around, to see if anyone could notice. The way we were seated, I couldn't tell, and wasn't even sure if I cared. I slid my ass down to the edge of my seat, allowing his fingers to push completely inside me. Pulling out, he slid his fingers back to my clit. My hips pushed forward as I came. With his free hand, he grabbed his beer and swallowed what was left, setting it back down on the bar, pushing it away. I liked this game, as he knew I would. I decided to show him what a hungry little bitch I truly was. Smiling slightly and without a word, I reached across the bar and slid the bottle back toward him.

"You are bad" he moaned again. I nearly moaned at the power I had. He picked up the bottle, slid it between my legs and pushed the neck deep inside me. The feeling of the smooth cool glass sliding between the walls of my hot pussy was almost more than I could bear. I lifted my leg over his, pushing my skirt up to watch him fuck me. My legs spread wide I was completely exposed as I felt my cunt splitting open as his arm pumped harder, forcing the bottle deeper.

"Ooooh God" I heard myself moaning.

"Such a nasty little bitch"

I was lost in an animal lust that everyone should experience at least once in their lives.

"Stop. We shouldn't be doing this" I whispered weakly, pushing at his arm.

"Do you want me to stop?" He slowly pulled the bottle out, waiting for my reaction. I looked at the bottle, slippery from my juices.

"Don't stop"

"What do you want?"

"Don't stop!"

"Don't stop, what?"

"Please don't stop fucking me!" I said a little too loudly. He smiled wickedly as he slid the bottle back into my throbbing pussy. I didn't care anymore, I didn't care who could hear me, who could see me. All I could think about was getting fucked, right here in the middle of all these people. Grinding my hips, arching my back to take all I could get, my fingers digging into his legs as my pussy tightening and I came, almost screaming.

"That's my good girl" he smiled as he turned to the bartender and ordered another beer.