Bad Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaagh." He let fly a hot stream of cum. Spurting down her throat and filling her cheeks. She swallowed what she could and gasped for air as the overflowing liquid oozed from her red lips. The thick cock, now abit less rigid, slapped against her cheeks as he lectured her. "Look Linda, He's ready to shoot watching my sweet cum drip down your neck. Have you ever seen his cock so hard? Did he ever tell you that he wanted to watch you being raped?"

The first guy to fuck her now brought his mammoth cock to her lips, which opened willingly and hungrily engulfed him. "Violent guy stepped between her legs and proceeded where the other guy left off. His big hands reached beneath her and tugged at her swaying tits, greedily pulling and pinching her nipples. He dipped his cock into her soaked snatch long enough to grease his pole and then brought it to the puckered entrance of her ass. She felt more violated by Richard than anything these men were doing. Her ass relaxed enough that her new rapist could squeeze inside and then quickly shoot a tremendous load into her virginal backside.

Along with her pussy juice she could taste the flavor of a second cock forcing it's way against the back of her throat. And the sticky, gooey one that just left her ass was waiting impatiently to be sucked, too. All the while, Richard's tool bounced and bobbed in his lap. The veins were distended and the bulbous head a slick purplish-red.

She saw now that despite the break-in and rape, the robbery and embezzlement and the probable loss of their home and dissolution of their marriage; Richard was about to cum watching her get gang-banged.

The filthy image of this was too much to comprehend. She was aware that there was a cock in her mouth and another in her cunt and she could not even keep track of who was where. Her naked body was kneeling on the sloppy rug, in a puddle of mixed cum, with three strangers taking turns at her mouth, pussy and ass; and her beloved husband, less than two feet away was excited for all to see and ready to blow a gasket. Linda felt a new burst of sperm flooding her throat, it was the big guy, holding her ears and driving into her. Behind her, it must have been "Third guy" drenching her sore ass with another blast of his hot jizz. The cock in her mouth pulled out, leaving long strings of a saliva/sperm concoction that stretched from cock to lips. More strands hung like vines from her chin and drops plopped onto her globes covering her nipples and areolae. Then it started, her body shook, her pussy vibrated and there was no doubt she was about to loosen a long suppressed, thunderous climax.

One of them held her hips and slammed into gaping ass. He pounded and roared as he filled her brown hole with another gallon of his sticky cream. She responded by screaming and moaning like she was enraptured. The men watched as Linda's body writhed and trembled with deep animal urges as her mind came to grips with this experience. She rutted on the floor, yelling for them to take her harder and deeper. She begged them to use her in all their vile ways.

At that moment as her body spasmed in ecstasy, Richard's cock exploded. A geyser of his hot, sticky cum shot forward onto Linda's face and tits. Like a pressure valve releasing, the warm fluid spurted in great waves, one after another. Streams of his milky goo painted her body with a pasty gel. Without holding or rubbing it, Rick's rod emitted a gallon of molten cum in two-second flurries. Still gagged and tied, he had no control as he flooded his wife in sperm. Only the last drop dribbling down his weakening shaft brought and end to the torrent. His cock then withered and laid limp on his thigh. His demeanor visibly sagged and his relief was obvious, even after all the beatings.

Linda was drenched, as if a vat of glue had been poured over her head. Her fingers worked feverishly at her clit to insure herself that she would not be the only one to not enjoy her degradation. While this obscene, frightening scenario had played out for the past couple hours, she had had some erotic moments but nothing to bring her to a truly great finish. It would take some totally taboo, over-the-top, filthy image to rattle her swollen clit. And the notion that her husband had relished the thought of three thugs wildly fucking her was painful to imagine.

That's when she saw Smokey. His upper body was still in shadow but his meaty hand was stroking his marbleized cock back to life. With the light in her eyes she couldn't be sure, but she would swear that he winked at her. "This one's for Linda," he said. He ripped the tape from Rick's mouth and forced his cock inside. Rick was stunned. He struggled and squirmed but it was to no affect. With a couple of short, quick jabs, Smokey flooded Rick's mouth with a stream of syrupy, white cream.

Smokey withdrew and surveyed the room. Rick was a beaten, vanquished mess. He was lathered in all manner of smelly, dried fluids. Linda was curled-up in a ball, her body still shaking; the remnants of her final, awesome orgasm, brought on by a gangster forcing her husband to suck his cock.

The guys gathered their clothes and gear, turned out the lights and headed for the door. Linda heard Smokey say, "Time to go. We got everything there was left to get out of this place and we taught that mother fucker a good lesson." Then the door closed.

Linda chuckled alittle as she rose from the floor, "My sentiments exactly!" She stuffed her ripped panties in Rick's mouth. Then headed upstairs for a shower. She still had her rings and her passport, and the little red sports car was still on the lawn. "I'll untie him before I leave."

The End.

12