Bad Biology Teacher

Story Info
He gives sex lesson to unwitting student.
1.9k words
3.31
227.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JtTank
JtTank
6 Followers

Jack Hardy got an itch in biology lessons. He taught the sixth-form and the curriculum was a problem to him. He tried hard to make the lessons come alive from the pages of the text book. Jack had often noticed how youthful and pretty the girls were in his class. They tossed their hair and wore the shortest of skirts. The tight t-shirts they wore hugged their pert breasts, leaving little to the imagination. Those who wore blouses wore ones practically transparent. Turning to the chapter on human reproduction, he became flustered and anxious. As the beautiful blond-haired girl at the front shifted herself in her chair, he could not avoid seeing a glimpse of black panties, and he began to think there was some conspiracy against him.

He asked the class to turn to page 29; half of them snickered, half were embarrassed. It was a full page spread of intercourse, in bold colours. For half an hour he had to talk about erection, insertion, and ejaculation. He had to talk about male and female fluids. He had to talk about climaxes. And all the time these eighteen year old women in the absolute prime of life, and at peak health and fertility, were sitting in front of him, just tossing their beautifully folded hair, and uncrossing their legs and rubbing them together, and constantly tugging down their tops that were bursting with full bosoms.

His job was impossible. Some of them fixed him with untried bedroom eyes - completely inappropriately - they were still testing out their sexual attractiveness. And why not test it out on the middle-aged male teachers, in the safe environment of school? They were there to learn things, after all.

Jack's body was still hard; he had been an athlete in his own high school days. Now he had a kind of weather-beaten look. His wife was not interested in sex; and his life was a perpetual torment, from the long school day of girls making him ache to getting home and unsatisfyingly masturbating. But Jack's mind was still razor sharp, and he thought he had some kind of plan to improve the situation.

On this morning of the sex class, Jack tried to look past the blonde in the front row, and looked to a girl behind. Her name was Jennie. She was red-headed and finely-built; she could have been a model, but she had no self-esteem. He knew her eyes were piercing green. He also knew she, though very attractive, was exceedingly simple-minded. She could hardly tell a penis from a pituitary. Jennie was always having trouble with her studies; he had tried to help her before, but now he had a new idea. Just recently he had been getting the feeling Jennie might have been abused at home. It was from the way she reacted to some boys in the class, who were inevitably taking an interest in her. She was just kind of distant with them, emotionally, though she would do whatever they asked. If this was true, it would really help Jack's plot come along.

He spoke to her after the lesson, and asked if she'd like extra lessons in biology. He suggested it could help her technical knowledge of the subject. He would even teach her one-to-one. Jennie accepted cheerfully. She was worried permanently about her grades and he knew this. She was very keen to improve, and very grateful for him taking the time to teach her. Jack was pleased with himself: he'd even got her to come along willingly.

Jennie came to his office at lunch. Jack drew the curtains.

"Now what I'm going to do is a little unconventional," he told her. "But it will so much help your understanding; you will know the stuff so much more thoroughly. I have tried to teach you from the text books, and with some students it just doesn't work. I'm going to teach you raw biology. When books fail, it's time to get physical. It's a perfectly acceptable secondary approach to teaching any subject, Jennie. It's the practical approach, and it works every time. Now take off your clothes."

Jennie was stunned, and hesitated.

"Do you want me to report to your parents that you're no good at following instructions, Jennie?"

"No, Mr Hardy," she replied seriously. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Hurry up and take your clothes off, and you'll see," he commanded, as if she were a child asking impatiently for some treat.

Jennie quickly undressed. Jack was immediately aroused. He could barely control himself. All day every day for several years he had had to endure the girls taunting him, and it was even worse if you taught biology. He sat in his chair and watched her. He felt his aching cock grow large. It swelled hard and hot, and tingled at the tip as her breasts tumbled out of her white bra and blouse. He suffered with an aching cock permanently. His profession must be one of the most frustrated in the world, he reasoned. He was always being turned on and then having no outlet for his sexual desire. But here, at last, in this dumb, mind-blowing girl, was a solution, was a release.

She stood looking steadily at him, smiling slightly. She really had no idea. He didn't know what went through her mind but he suddenly realised it was not a lot. He was going to take her virginity from her and she would thank him for the bonus tuition. He saw suddenly that his plan would work; she still considered him a helpful, kind, considerate teacher, interested in her own academic grades more than his own lunch break.

There was a plush deep red rug on the floor of Jack's office. It covered the space infront of the old-fashioned fireplace. He never lit a fire, but the office still had a nice homely log-cabin feel to it. It certainly didn't feel like an office at all. He told her to sit down on the rug. She did.

He pulled off his jumper and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt. It was all he could do not to rip them off in his state of excitement. He just looked at her, and she looked back, keen to learn and completely unworried. She was completely naked, and ravishing to look at, in Jack's hungry state of mind. He removed his trousers. When he was standing in his underwear, his penis was a huge bulge. She looked at him questioningly. He told her to remember back to that morning's lesson, and that this was a man's penis. He removed his underpants, and his blood-filled erect cock stood proudly of its own accord. Jennie did now look slightly frightened at this vast new piece of exposed anatomy.

Jack knelt down on the red rug. He was opposite her, and he moved her legs gently apart.

"Now lay back and open wide." There was no point in foreplay; he didn't love her, and he wasn't interested in pleasing her. He only wanted to ram his cock inside some girl and fuck her senseless.

Jennie took a deep breath, and lay back as he advised her. Her legs were bent at the knee and as far apart as she could open them; she seemed to have understood that much. Jack shuffled forward. Her pussy was very pink and soft, and he could only see a tiny slit of an opening. He pushed his hard cock up against it. The end of his penis poked at the virgin entrance of her young body. He nudged the lips of pink pussy apart with his own cock and nearly went into spasm himself. He hesitated a little, his conscience barring him momentarily. Then he rammed in, and took her. He rammed as far as he could go in that first surge, but he only got a couple of centimetres of his shaft inside. He was far too thick for her. She was lubricated slightly, but extremely tight, and tense. She barely reacted to him thrusting his cock inside her, except to look more shocked, and start to writhe slightly being in pain on the end. She felt impaled, stuck on the spear of Mr Hardy's penis. But Jack was not even started. He waited a short while for her pussy to adjust to having this rock hard stick of cock shoved up her. Then, when he physically could push on, he did.

He did not want to hurt her too much or make her bleed: there would be much more chance of her complaining and him being discovered if he did this. So he waited, forcing himself to go slow, and then, forcing her first-time tight pussy to take him in, whole.

He thrust in down deep. She was starting to arch her young body now, and twist against him. The more she squirmed, the more pleasure he got. He thought she was ok. He nudged out a little way then rammed manically back in, thrusting in and out.

She realised what was being done to her, and figured since it was happening anyway, she might as well try to enjoy it. He kept it up for a surprisingly long time, then just before he came, he slowed down thrusting, ramming, spearing her with his shaft, and asked her how she felt.

"I feel... full," she said, her tender breasts bouncing as her teacher rammed her.

"This is where I ejaculate semen into you."

"You are impregnating me, Mr Hardy?" she asked, merely curiously it seemed.

Just at that moment he made a final jam into her sweet tight cunt, and his balls burst. He flooded her inner vaginal passage with his male fluid, and came in long, hard, thrusting spurts. He sat there, stuffed right in, deep-down into his student, until the flow of his seed stopped.

He pulled out, so thankful for a proper fuck. He ached again but it was a much more rewarding ache. He had come a big load and he felt emptied. She had not come and he did not care. If she got pregnant it did not matter; it would be easily passed off as one of those boys, and her being too dumb to use protection and too stupid to remember who she fucked. That, or he was right about the home abuse in which case there would be someone else, worse, to blame also. No-one would suspect the friendly caring biology teacher of taking advantage of her.

Especially, since she said predictably to him: "Thank you so much for taking the time to teach me properly, Mr Hardy."

She said this as she was getting up and getting dressed. Cum poured out of her inflamed slit.

"I just hope you learnt something," Jack said. "I think you need some more practice, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," she agreed.

He told her to come back tomorrow. Jennie picked up her stuff and left, flashing him a dumb smile.

Jack was very happy and proud of himself. He had friends who would really appreciate this set up he had. It seemed any one of them could have her anytime, and she would just obey when he told her to "Get down and open up". And she would believe him that it was all for the benefit of her biology grade. It was a brilliant system, really a piece of genius.

JtTank
JtTank
6 Followers