Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

No charges were filed against the three guys. There just wasn't enough evidence and a lot of he said, she said. Both Brad and Mark got expelled for two weeks for fighting in school. At least they would be able to graduate. I had to figure out my future.

Of course, now I was an even bigger bad boy. I was hanging at the mall the following weekend when I saw Lisa walk by. She was a rich bitch who thought her shit didn't stink. She came up to me and was trying to flirt. I didn't say much and it was beginning to make her mad. She almost always got her way. She was from money and the head cheerleader. Her boyfriend was Boyd, the future valedictorian of the class and also from money.

"So, what are you going to do now, Jason?" she asked.

"I don't know. Right now I think I'll go see a flick. Interested in coming along?" I asked.

She looked a bit nervous as she looked around to make sure no one saw her with me. "Okay but you have to promise not to tell Boyd?"

"I don't give a fuck about Boyd; it's his girl I want."

I took her by the hand and we walked into one of the movies. I didn't care which one it was. I wasn't planning on watching it. As soon as the lights dimmed and the movie started, I started on Lisa. I kissed her and at first she tried to act like I was forcing her. That only lasted for a few seconds as we began making out. I had her blouse unbuttoned and was playing with her tits.

"I shouldn't be here with you. If Boyd found out I would be in trouble," said Lisa.

I was sucking her tits and had my hand up her skirt fingering her. Her wetness was spewing all over my fingers. It was just something a woman in heat couldn't hide.

"Do you want me to stop or continuing fingering you? Which do you want, Lisa? Stop or fingering?

"Oh, shit, why are you making me tell you? Finger me, finger me, you bad bastard. Oh fuck, does that feel good!" Lisa cried out.

We had been going at it for about a half hour when I asked Lisa if she wanted me to fuck her.

"Oh, God, I can't. . . I have a boyfriend. Oh, hell, can't you just keep finger fucking me."

"Lisa, I want a fuck. It could be you or someone else. I really don't give a damn. I'm parked just outside the mall doors; it's a white van. If you want me to fuck you, all you have to do is be there within the next ten minutes. If not, that's okay too. It's up to you; you can sit here and enjoy the movie or come with me and I'll fuck the hell out of you."

It was just something about women who teased and acted better than me. I guess it was my way of getting even with the spoiled gals.

I pulled my fingers out of her wet cunt and sucked them in front of her. I got up and walked out of the theater leaving her sitting there putting herself back together. As I told you before, these type of girls just wanted to brag and say they made it with one of the bad boys. I just wanted to get laid and Lisa was a hell of a good looker. Why girls who looks like her want to get laid by guys like me, I don't know, but there sure are a lot of them out there

After about seven minutes I started my van. I saw Lisa looking around as she ran to my van and quickly got in. She didn't say a word. I just took off to the park and parked under some trees. We got into the back of the van where I had an inflatable mattress. I had Lisa lay on it while I unbuttoned her blouse and skirt and removed them. I pulled her tits from under her bra. She wasn't big but they were nice. I continued where we left off in the movies.

She was still hot from what we did in the movies. I sucked her tits and fingered her at the same time. She laid there and kept bucking her hips against my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and had her suck her juices off of them like I had done earlier. I slid my jeans off and pulled my boxers down letting my cock out of its confines. Lisa looked down at it and said, "Give it to me! Give me your cock."

"Spread your lips, Lisa; open them wide for my cock."

She took her fingers and did what I asked. I pushed my cock deep into her and she screamed out. It was something how she kept moving her hips. I always wonder what these women are thinking at times like this. Whatever it was she started coming.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she kept saying.

I finally had to come and shot a good size load into her. When she stopped pulsating and my cock softened, I pulled it out and a lot of cum came out with it. I handed her the box of tissue I kept in the van and she jammed a bunch between her legs.

Now she was feeling guilty. They always get this way. "Jason, I shouldn't have done this. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to be known as a slut. It won't happen again."

After she got dressed I took her back to the mall and she didn't even say goodbye. She just got out of my van like I never existed and went back into the mall. I fucked her again the following week after a school dance. She said she got in an argument with Boyd and left him at the dance. She drove by my house where I was sitting on the porch. I was home alone. Mom and Harold were at the diner and Marie was at the dance.

I offered Lisa a beverage and she said yes, following me into the house. I handed it to her and headed up to my room without saying a word; she followed me. We had pretty much a repeat performance of the last time we did it. She really was a good fuck, but I didn't love her and of course she didn't love me.

The next day I sat at the kitchen table and was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life. I decided to head down to Florida for a month and visit an uncle on my father's side. He ran some kind of resort and told me I could come down any time. I told Mom and Harold that I needed to get away and get my head back on straight. I promised them that I would go to school at night and get my GED, which is equivalent to a high school diploma.

I said goodbye to my sister and to Julie. Julie told me how sorry she felt for me knowing that I was protecting her and got expelled. She actually had tears in her eyes while she talked to me. Marie kissed me on the cheek goodbye but Julie kissed me on the lips. It really caught me by surprise. Damn! It felt good. Now I wished I didn't promised Marie to keep my hands off of Julie. I also knew Marie was right. Julie was a sweet and loving friend and I was glad I didn't try taking advantage of her.

I saw my Uncle Charles when I got to Florida. He let me have my own room at his resort. It was more of a private motel and had two beaches. A regular one for families and a nude one for sun worshipers and those who liked to swim nude.

Uncle Charles told me to call him Chad at the resort. He didn't want people to know we were related. He explained to me that a lot of his customers were there for their privacy. Most didn't even give their real names. His policy concerning the nude beach was people could do pretty much what they wanted on the beach. He didn't allow screwing but he said he knew a little of it went on. Most people went to their rooms and what they did there was their own private business.

To get on the nude beach, men had to be nude. The only clothes they were allowed were sandals and hats. Chad told me a lot of men were bald and their heads couldn't take the sun. It made me laugh. Women had to go topless but could wear bottoms. It had something to do with their menstrual cycles. Uncle Chad said that he didn't allow people dressed or in swimsuits on the nude beach. Too many, mostly men, would want to just gawk at the women. At least if they were nude, the women could gawk back.

He did explain to me that there would be mostly older people on the nude beach this time of the year. The younger crowd doesn't show up till summer break.

The reason I'm explaining this to you is because I promised to be a lifeguard at the nude beach till the college kids were out of school. I was over eighteen and could swim. I even had a certificate from when I was a lifeguard at sixteen. I did it for a summer job and was lifeguard trained.

So by day I was the lifeguard on a nude beach. At night I took a couple of refresher courses to study for my GED. Since it was only May, there weren't a lot of younger people at the beach. There were a lot of senior citizens for some reason lying around every day on the beach. I can't say that the majority of people did a lot for my manhood.

When I told my uncle about it, he just laughed. He told me not to worry; every weekend brought in a few younger people. He was right. On Saturday some younger couples came out to the nude beach. I didn't know if they were married or single. A few had their rings on but that didn't always tell the story.

I wore a bathing suit do to the job and people would know I was the lifeguard. It was something how most women smiled at me when I walked by. The men they were with didn't seem to care. I couldn't imagine bringing my girlfriend or wife to a nude beach so other men could stare at her private parts. I guess I was lucky these men didn't feel the same.

Now readers, don't get angry with me for what I'm about to say. Most women, almost all women look better in a bathing suit than they did nude. All the men would definitely look better with clothes on. It seemed so odd how a little bit of cloth in the right place could spur the imagination.

I wasn't saving many lives but I did break up a number of arguments. Some guys didn't understand what "NO!" meant when trying to put the make on some of these women. I was more of a bouncer than a lifeguard. I didn't run into any situations that I couldn't handle.

It was funny how many of these women thanked me by having sex with me. I was just a horny bad boy. I must have screwed someone most every night, from eighteen years old to I think the oldest said she was sixty-five. I honestly did it because some of these older women didn't look all that bad and I felt sorry for them. They were probably eye candy or dancers in their younger days. So many seemed like they were afraid of getting old. My motto was, "If they could get it hard, I could use it."

During my second week there one woman approached me and asked if I could put on some suntan lotion on her back. She was a looker, pedicure and manicure, not a hair out of place.. Even though she was nude I knew she was from money. Everything about her said so. She said her name was Ellen and that she was thirty-four years old. I later found out she was forty. She had rings on every finger and a hell of a rock on her wedding finger.

She told me that she flew down to Florida a couple of times a year to relieve her stress. She was kind of talking down to me like I was her servant. It's not a good thing to act that way with me. She kept talking to me as I rubbed the lotion on her lower back and continued on down to quite an ass. She spread her legs and asked me to do her legs also. I rubbed her thighs and went right to her pussy and inserted two fingers. I pumped them in and out a few times and had her juices all over my fingers. She moaned as I pulled them out and wiped them on her towel.

She turned over and stared into my eyes. "Do me!" she said.

"I'm sorry, Ellen, but it's against the rules to have sex out here on the beach."

"I meant do my front. I don't want to get sunburned on my breasts or tummy. How dare you thinking that I would want sex with you."

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, I can put lotion on your front." I knew what she really meant. She wasn't pulling anything over on me. I rubbed her tits till her nipples got hard and then rubbed lotion on down to her tummy. I continued on down to her mound. She had a nice brown muff that was trimmed close. She spread her legs as I fingered her once again. She was staring at me while she kept pumping against my fingers. She wasn't saying anything and wasn't far from coming when another lady came up to me and I quickly pulled my fingers out of Ellen.

I knew Ellen was mad but there wasn't much she could say. I laughed as I turned to the older woman who approached me.

"Young man, could you put a little lotion on me? I'm afraid I'll burn."

"Yes, madam, no problem. Let's go sit down over here and I'll rub the lotion on you."

This woman might have been seventy but I tried to treat all the customers with respect. I didn't want to get anyone mad and going to my uncle. I did limit putting lotion on the women only. I did have a few guys ask but I called a towel lady that worked there to help them out. She was sixty years old but some of these men didn't mind a bit. I do have to say she was an ornery old gal. To be honest, I did boff her once.

The rest of that day Ellen would stare at me but not talk. I knew she was pissed that I didn't finish the job. She would walk around and strut her stuff and got a lot of looks. As I mentioned, she was one of the nicest looking women there and she knew it.

In the evening I saw her in the restaurant fully dressed. She looked sexy as hell. She was eating dinner with two of the other guests. She acted like I didn't exist and another man joined them at their table and she flirted with him. She kept watching me, apparently to get me jealous. It was funny because she didn't mean any more to me than any other woman. Would I like to have sex with her? Of course I would; I'd loved to bring her down off that high horse.

I finished my dinner and headed off to school. Ellen looked pissed when I got up and left. I was to take my GED's the following week. I had to pass them; I promised my Mom and I had hurt her enough. When I got back from school I had three messages on my answering machine. They were all from Ellen asking me if I might come up to her room.

I knocked on her door and she tried to act surprised. "What do you want? Jason, isn't it?"

I wasn't going to play this chase thing with her. "I'm sorry, there were some messages on my answering machine and the name said Ellen. It must have been someone else. Sorry to have bothered you."

I turned around to leave and she said, "Wait, it was me. I wanted to talk to you," she said.

"Ellen, I'm too old to play kid games. If you think you can tease me you're sadly mistaken. You're a beautiful woman and if you want to just have a good time and have sex, all you have to do is ask. Whatever we do will be only between us. So just tell me what you want and I'll try to oblige."

At first she seemed startled. I don't think she was used to being talked to like that. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. First lightly, then harder and harder. I already had my hands on her ass pulling her tightly against me. It was only seconds before we were both undressed and having sex. It wasn't love; it was wet, hot sex. I've never been with a woman who wanted it so bad. She must have a hell of a stupid husband. She was all over me. I fingered her and sucked her tits at the same time. She was bucking like a bitch in heat and I felt her come. My hand was full of her juices.

I got up between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. She was getting anxious. "Stop teasing me. Fuck me, Jason; put your cock in me."

"Tell me, Ellen, if that is your name: are you married?" Since I could tell she was a high-society bitch, I wanted to deflate her ego a little.

"You're not supposed to ask personal questions," she replied.

"I'm not supposed to be fucking you but I will if you answer me."

"Okay, yes, I'm married. My husband's away, probably fucking his secretary. Now fuck me," she demanded.

She took hold of my cock and put it to her opening. I gently pushed it in an inch at a time. She started pumping hard against me. God, she was hot. I couldn't believe I was in Florida fucking an older married woman. I felt her stop pumping and felt the squeezing motion of her pussy against my cock. I shot one hell of a load deep into her. We were both covered in sweat waiting for her pussy to stop pulsating.

She asked for a drink and I got up to get us both one. "How old are you, Jason?" I lied and told her twenty-two. When she asked where I went at night I told her I was taking a couple of college courses. I wasn't going to tell her anything about me.

"Jason, will you do me one more time? I'd like to get on top."

I lay on my back and she took my cock in her mouth and got me hard again and then climbed up and lowered her body, impaling herself on my cock. We lasted a long time this time. She rode me and I played with her tits the whole time. I even left a sucker bite on her tit. When she was ready to come, she rocked back and forth on my cock getting all she could. She was letting out a lot of noise when I squirted my load up into her. When we were finished she got off me and said she needed a shower. I told her I had to leave but maybe I'd see her on the beach the next day.

It went this way the rest of the week. All day long she would play the better-than-thou game. She acted like I didn't exist, which didn't bother me in the least. I did my life guarding and checked out the rest of the females. I knew it bothered Ellen. I figured she was a woman who was afraid of getting older. She picked me because I was younger and that made her feel younger. I guess we were using each other.

I got my kicks fucking this older married woman who would do anything I asked behind closed doors. I didn't take any of her hifalutin' shit. She was getting all the cock she wanted from me. I later found out I was half her age. Every night I fucked her good. It was just something about women like this who cheated on their husbands. If she wanted to be a fuck slut, why didn't she just stay single? Even though she fucked like a mink, I had little respect for her.

After the week was up Ellen left the resort for wherever she lived. My uncle didn't know her real name but said she did come down a couple of times a year. He handed me an envelope with five hundred dollars in it. Ellen told him to give it to me. I guess it was her way of saying I was a gigolo. My uncle and I laughed. I guess she thought I was some kind of male prostitute which made her better than me.

The following week I took my GED's and passed them. I was really happy about it and called my mom to tell her about it. I asked to talk to Marie but mom said she went to the prom. Mom said that she and Julie went with the Baker twins. I knew them; they were a couple of seniors and upright guys. Jerry and Gary were their names. Marie dated Jerry a few times and had a light crush on him. I didn't know Julie was dating Gary. I have to admit I was a little jealous about it. I know I had no right to be especially with my reputation but Julie was like my special friend.

I finished off the month at the resort and the college help took my place as I thanked my uncle for having me there. He gave me twelve hundred dollars for working for him plus I received a lot in tips. Nothing like the five hundred Ellen gave me but I did quite well.

When I got home I stopped at the diner to see Mom and Harold. They were so happy with me when I showed them my GED. Harold asked me what I was planning on doing with my life now. I told him that I thought I might enlist in the military and maybe it would give me a new start.

I went home and sitting on the porch were Marie, Julie, Jerry and Gary. Marie came down and gave me a big hug. "Hi, Jason, I'm so glad to see you. I've missed you so much."

"Hi, Sis. I've missed you too," I replied.

Julie came down and gave me a hug also. "Hi, Jason. I hear you got your GED and now you've graduated after all. You showed them, you've showed them all."

"Yeah, now I have to go on with my life. I hear the four of you went to the prom. Was it nice?" I asked.

Gary spoke, "It was pretty nice, Jason. Wish you could have been there. We all had a great time. Boyd and Lisa got in a hell of an argument. No one is sure what it was about."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers