Bad boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

He rose and went to the wall, where his hungry eyes watched Vee's ass as it rocked in time with her tongue pleasuring his Mistress. Anger welled, this wasn't how his evening was supposed to go, and he revolted internally. However, he knew this was his punishment. He was angry with himself, he only had to tell Mistress he wanted this woman, and she would have allowed it. But he tried to sneak, so he was to be punished.

He stood there, watching his Mistress begin to writhe, knowing her orgasm was coming. He felt his cock twitch; unsurprised that he was growing hard again. Mistress threw back her head and began to moan, her body twitching as she came, juices flowing down Vee's face. She reached down and stroked Vee's head. Vee rose and went into the bathroom; Mistress simply lay on the bed, fingering her still twitching pussy and watching Mike. He stood against the wall, his cock getting harder and longer.

He heard the shower start and a few moments later, with his dick at full attention, he watched as Mistress gave herself an orgasm. He heard the shower end and Vee came out, toweling off and dressing. Mistress rose and went into the bathroom, again the shower turned on. Mike watched in horror as Vee finished dressing. He realized he wasn't going to get any further satisfaction from either woman, and in fact, was going to be frustrated as hell.

His hand slipped to his cock and he began to pump it, when the bathroom door flung open and Mistress shouted, "STOP! You do not get to touch yourself; you do not get to cum again tonight!"

Mistress began to dress as well. Mike was frozen against the wall, staring in horror at both women. No, he thought, it couldn't be....then Mistress turned.

"Next time you want a woman, ask. I will usually allow it. But you tried to cheat, and that my Pet is never, ever allowed." She pulled an expandable cock ring from the bag and began to fit it over him. "Clean up this room, clean up the toys. Go home. Do not touch yourself, do no cum. If you are a good boy, tomorrow Vee will let you eat her very sweet pussy, fuck her very tight ass. Won't that be nice my Pet?"

"Be good!" With that, Vee and Mistress left the room, leaving behind a very naughty, frustrated "pet". A pet that did as he was told, for tomorrow would be his. He hoped. With Mistress, you never could tell.

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers
12