Bad Break Ch. 03

Story Info
End to her break.
1k words
4.14
54.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers

Damn, I have to control myself, I thought. Looking in the mirror, I saw a red-faced horny man. Thinking back to my younger days, I remembered how chicks drew to me. But no, I had to have something more. This is my sickness and my weakness – this need to control and power. I looked back at the sweet young women lying there cuffed and tied down in the chair. I had taken her, fingered her, fucked her cunt and her ass. Too beautiful and so innocent, I figured that she deserved to know the pleasure of being taken. Her legs were wide spread, her most precious and private area exposed just for me to play with. My cock was awakening once again.

I reached for her, my hands caressing and exploring every inch of her body. I wanted to feel her, to know her. She was still passed out, grinning to myself for the credit of giving her too much pleasure at once. Her hair was dark chestnut brown, soft and silky. It was long enough to tug, but not too long so as to not get in the way. Her lips were rosy as her cheeks, soft and full, contrast to her small nose and defined cheekbones. I lusted over her proportional breasts, her pink nipples, filling my hands in soft firmness. Her arms were slender, as was her legs. Her ass was clearly amazing, I bent to nip at her – then she alarmed.

She sucked in a breath, almost as if awakening from a nightmare. I watched as her eyes widened and her mouth froze in the moment before being able to scream. Her arms were tightly bound above her, her legs spread apart and cuffed into stirrups. I was still half way bent; decided I wanted to lick her – almost to welcome her back to my palace. Her asshole still dripped some cum and her pussy was sensitive from my ravages and her orgasms. I flicked her clit, making her shiver, drawing out a whimper. She was voiceless.

“What is it, honey? I see your delicious mouth is open… do you want to speak, or did you want to suck me?” I grinned. She still wasn’t speaking, not sure if I really sent her in shock. Nonetheless, she will blow me. I climbed on top of her, straddling her tummy, squeezing a bit of her breasts as I bent over to give her my dick. It was getting ever harder.

She clamped down, squeezing her lips closed. She looked away, closing her eyes away from me. It got me a little upset, but it was funny – this girl thinking she can get off with not doing what I want her to do. I sat on her stomach, not fully, but enough for her to feel my weight. I tweaked her nipples and pinched them hard, eliciting a yelp through her closed mouth.

I lowered my head to her, whispering softly near her ear that I could hurt her if she wouldn’t cooperate, that she will do as I say. I licked her ear, and grasping her face, I licked her lips. I sucked on them, and she opened up her mouth, letting my tongue into her, finally feeling inside her mouth. She looked aroused, somehow making me feel happy. I distanced myself a little, looking down on her. Her lips were red and wet, but tears were still rolling from the corners of her eyes. I wiped them with the back of my hand, and bracing myself with my hands on both sides of her head, I brought my cock closer and closer to her open mouth.

I let the tip touch her lips, and instinctively, she licked it. What a feeling! I couldn’t help myself from getting the full effect – I untied her hands and brought it around myself. She got up a bit, settling herself around my dick. Her hands massaged my ass and I let my hands deep inside her soft hair. I wanted to jam myself into her mouth, but I was patient, letting her do me as she has to.

Her fingers roamed around to my balls, caressing and scratching them. She let inches slide into her hot mouth, her teeth gently gliding over as her tongue circled around the tip. I began bucking my hips into her, deeper and deeper, causing her to gag a bit, but she held on, letting my cock ease into her throat. I looked up and closed my eyes, feeling only the ecstasy of her mouth fucking my dick, the feeling of it sliding in and out around her tongue. I couldn’t hold on much longer, and grabbing at her head strongly, I banged it in, cursing as I grunted out spurts of cum deep into her throat. She swallowed. Spent, I dropped her head and got off of her.

She was crying – sobbing, actually. I went to her ankles, taking off the hard cuffs. I let it drop, letting her legs close and shelter her beautiful slit. She was afraid to move, her arms covering her face. Gaining strength, I grabbed her, lifting her up. She was shaking so I wrapped my arms around her. She only came up to my neck.

“Please, just let me go now…” I barely heard it against my chest. I wasn’t sure if she really wanted to go – she was hugging me back. I didn’t want her to go, but I didn’t want to make her stay. I caressed her hair, wanting to push her down and fuck her, only if I had more energy. I needed to recuperate a bit. I sat down on the only real chair, settling her on top of my naked lap, her wetness covering me. I caressed her shoulders and told her she could go whenever she pleased, and she sat on me, silent, her eyes begging for me to tell her what to do. I guess she liked being controlled, so I pushed my hand between her legs, caressed her pussy as she let out a moan. I was letting her feel the hardness under her thighs, letting her know what would be in store if she did decide to stay.

This is the final part to the BadBreak story. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Please let me know what you think - I'd appreciate it! Thanks;)

TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers