Bad Brother Bad Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

Maybe he would have if you'd asked him. Think of all the fun the four of us would have had."

Billie was embarrassed. "Can we talk about something else?"

That night in bed I was feeling a little cold. I sleep nude and all I had over me was one sheet. Then like she had read my mind she came in holding a blanket. She looked so good just wearing a nightgown. "I thought you might be cold so I brought a blanket."

"Cold! I'm freezing and a blanket won't do it. You have to get in bed with me and warm me up with your body."

Giggling she said, "Sorry mister, but a blanket will have to do."

"But I'm frozen stiff, here feel this," as I took her hand and placed it on the sheet right over my cock, holding her hand tight against it.

She let me hold her hand on my cock for a few seconds before pulling it away. "You are stiff alright, but I don't think it's from the cold."

"My lips are really cold so you have to at least kiss them to heat them up." When she leaned down to kiss me I pulled the blanket over both of us and held her tight. With her body now pressed against me, my cock was twitching and throbbing against her. "Your body feels so good. I had almost forgotten how good a woman's body feels. Amanda hasn't let me touch her for weeks"

She almost reluctantly pulled away from me saying, "I'd better be going now," as she gave me a departing kiss.

The next morning when I came down stairs I saw her pouring Billie a cup of coffee wearing just her nightgown. She looked so cute and sexy too. "What a beautiful sight to see first thing in the morning." When she leaned over to pour my coffee, I could see both of her tits inside her loose fitting nightgown. "I love your coffee," and whispering in her ear, "and I love your beautiful suck able breasts even more."

Being Saturday, Kathy wanted to go shopping but when I suggested bowling she agreed. I could tell Billie didn't like the whole idea but it might gave me a chance to be alone with Kathy if he didn't come and a chance to embarrass and humiliate him if he did. She wore tight white shorts and he had baggy blue jeans on. If anyone needed baggy pants it was me, because it would have hidden my hard on. Billie hadn't bowled much before so it gave us plenty to laugh about. I told him I would teach him but I showed him the exact opposite of what he should do, much to the amusement of Kathy and I and his embarrassment. When the games were over I told him the looser had to buy the beer. We sat in a booth at the rear of the bar and Billie had to wait awhile at the bar before getting served. Anytime he left to buy another round I would use the opportunity to feel Kathy's leg close to her pussy. At first she would push my hand away, saying stop that, but later let it stay there, only protesting when she saw Billie getting close to the table saying, "Quit that or Billie will see you." That bitch would let me play with her but anytime I tried to get her to touch my cock she would jerk her hand away.

We left the bar feeling good, or at least I was, not so sure about Billie. I helped her with dinner again because it was fun to come on to her with her husband so close. I think it kind of turned her on too, feeling like a naughty girl. At one point I said, "You are a wonderful cook Kathy. I would pay you to cook my dinner for me, come to think about it, that's not all I would pay you for."

"And what else would you pay me for?" she said teasingly.

"To sleep with you?"

"What, do you think I'm a whore?" she said angrily.

"No, you are a beautiful woman, so good to just be with, to spend time with, I think I love you." I could see the anger disappear from her face. Oh, that was too close. If a woman thinks you just want sex from her, she will shut you down fast, but telling a woman that you love her makes her feel good even if she doesn't like you.

After dinner we settled down to watch TV. Billie sat in his easy chair and Kathy and I sat on the sofa. The sofa was kind of soft so her skirt slid up her legs as she settled back to watch TV. I bet that teasing bitch knew what she was showing, and I wanted to feel her bare leg, but Billie was watching me as much as he was watching TV. As we were getting ready for bed I said, "Are you going to tuck me in bed like you did last night?" Billie looked up sharply; I know what he thought I said.

Kathy said with a grin, "You got all the tucking you're going to get last night." We all went to bed and with both bedroom doors open I could tell they were arguing but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I was making progress in my seduction of Kathy but it was going too slow. I was afraid that Amanda might call and say she forgave me and wanted me to come home. If that happened, there goes my chance to nail Kathy. I had a plan though. I'm a welder, a good one I must admit, and I worked for ALLMETALS INC. When I had worked long enough to collect unemployment insurance, I quit so that I could take it easy for a while. I called them and said I was ready to come back and to call me when they wanted me to start. I gave them Billie's phone number. The next day Kathy answered the phone and said the call was for me. They said I could start Monday. It was a Wednesday when they called. I told Kathy it was for a job interview tomorrow and since I had lost my driver's licence and Billie was working could she drive me, because I didn't want to lose this opportunity to get a job, and she agreed.

The next morning I was downstairs having coffee with Billie telling him some bullshit about how I hoped I would get the job, when Kathy came down and did she look hot. I could tell she was not wearing a bra. "Hurry up Kathy, I don't want to be late for my interview," Billie was sitting at the breakfast table so she gave him a goodbye kiss on the forehead. If I had my way she would be kissing my cock, not my forehead before the day was over.

We arrived at the plant about four hours later. Kathy waited in the reception room while I entered the plant. As soon as I was out of sight, I drove to a nearby garage and told them my plan to have car trouble so that my girlfriend and I would have to stay overnight. They gave me something to pour in the gas tank that would make the car run really rough, and when I drove it in they would inspect it and tell us that they had to order a part, so they could not fix it until tomorrow. I drove back to the plant, parked in the same spot and walked to a nearby bar to have a drink to waste a little time. I was feeling good. I just love it when a plan comes together. If I just asked her to stay overnight she would be very angry and insist that I drive her home.

When she thinks it's not my fault, she will be sympathetic and become venerable and that's the edge you need. You got her away from home so there is no peer pressure. Her husband is temporarily out of the picture, her reputation will still be intact and no one can accuse her of being a slut. I know it sounds silly, but if you can make them relax and laugh you loosen their pussy. After I waited for what I thought would be an appropriate time I went back to the plant, entered through a side door and walked out to the reception area. "Kathy, I got the job, let's go have a celebration drink before we go home."

"I'm so happy for you Frank, so I'll help you celebrate with a drink before we go."

"I noticed a bar across from a motel when we drove in, so let's go there." She started the car and it shuddered and shook. "Oh Oh, something is wrong. There is a garage just up the street." We went to the garage and got the bad news. "I'm so sorry Kathy, you drove me here as a favor and now we are stranded. I'm sorry."

"It's OK Frank; it's not your fault." Women are complicated, they like a masculine male who takes charge, but they also like the apology kind who takes the blame. We checked into the motel. "Shouldn't we get two rooms?" she asked.

"Don't be silly; that would just be a waste of money. There is a variety store next to the bar restaurant where we can buy toothpaste and toothbrushes and anything else you might need, drop them off at our room and then go and eat."

Back at the motel she said, "It feels so naughty checking into a motel with a man that's not my husband."

"It's my dream come true," I laughed.

"You are a sleaze ball," she said punching me in the arm. We went to the restaurant for dinner and split a bottle of wine to celebrate my new job, then next door to the bar for a couple more drinks, again to celebrate. There is an old saying, I forget the first part but the second part is "liquor is quicker. We went back to the motel and Kathy was giggling and laughing at everything I said. "You are a bad man getting me drunk and taking me to a motel; but I'm a married woman so you're not getting anything."

Entering the motel I said, "I'm not like that. I just enjoy your company. Here sit on the bed and I'll take off your shoes and massage your feet."

A few minutes later she said, "That does feel good, but I know what you really want, my pussy, and you're not getting it."

"I just want to thank you for driving me for four hours so that I could get this job. Lay down on the bed, turn over and I'll give you a relaxing massage. She put up a little struggle, but not much. I started on her neck and shoulders, slowly moving down her back to massage her ass. Her soft sighs told me she liked it. I rubbed down to the crack of her ass but she didn't spread her legs to give me better access. "Kathy I need to massage your upper thigh muscles but I can't do that with your skirt on, so lift up so I can take it off. She said no, but while I was tugging at her skirt she did lift up her hips a little to make it easier for me. Now I was able to massage her through her panties. Then I started finger fucking her first with one finger, then two and then three. She was very wet, spread her legs even more and bucked back against my fingers. Moving her panties to one side I thrust two fingers into her in quick short stabs. I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers shortly before she had her first orgasm. I kept my fingers deep in her pussy while she came down from her high and her pussy pulsed against my fingers. "Turn over Kathy; I want to make love to you."

"No, I don't want you to."

"You are soo desirable, I ache for you. We may never have a chance like this again. I know you like me and I love you. It would be so exciting to have a night of wild love making. Don't tell me you have never thought about fucking someone else besides your husband."

"If you fuck me I'll tell my husband on you." Good, I'm getting to her; she didn't say she would call the cops, only that she would tell her husband; fat chance of that happening. I could tell she was horny because this was exciting, forbidden and thrilling thinking about cheating on her husband. I had broken down her feeble barriers and she was ready to submit, no she wanted to submit, but I had to make the first move. That way she could tell herself I forced her, so she had no option but to let me have my way with her. Afterward she could call me a disgusting pig and her integrity and self-esteem would be intact. She now wanted it as bad as I did and I said roll over so that I can kiss your lips, your breasts and your pussy. Almost eagerly she rolled over, sat up and allowed me to pull off her sweater, and pull her panties down, but when I tried pushing her back on the bed she said, "Wait I have to call my husband first." I had a raging hard on and she was ready to fuck because her pussy was wet when I lightly caressed her pussy before she thought of her husband. While she dialed the phone I moved to the other bed and turned on the TV to their porn channel.

"Hi honey, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is Frank got the job and the bad news is his car broke down and won't be fixed until tomorrow so we have checked into a motel."

"I hope you got separate rooms."

"Of course not, but the room has too beds so you have nothing to worry about."

But you don't have any pajamas or anything."

Now she just wanted to tease him, to somehow punish him. "I know, I'm going to sleep nude, but I'll ask Frank to turn his back while I strip naked and get into bed."

"And make sure he stays in his bed."

"OK I'll tell him. Frank, my husband says you are to stay out of my bed tonight."

"Why are you shouting?"

"Frank is lying on his bed watching a sex movie. Oh it's soo nasty. The woman is on her knees sucking the guy's big cock. It's getting to Frank because he's playing with himself."

"That's disgusting."

"Frank stop playing with yourself, my husband says it's disgusting and since I can't help you, you are going to be awake all night with blue balls."

I came over and sat beside her, putting her other hand on my throbbing cock. I spoke close to the phone, making sure Billie could hear. "If you can't fuck me ask him if you can suck me off then."

"I can't do that," she giggled.

"No you can't" Billie said in a firm voice.

"Can I at least jerk him off; he is sitting beside me and his big cock is leaking a little. I have to do something."

"No don't even touch his cock."

"Can I at least kiss him, on his lips?"

"No, no kissing, no touching, no looking either."

"Yes Massa" she said in her best imitation of a Negro slave. Frank get your cock out of my face. I'm not sucking you off. It's your own fault for watching that porno." I was just sitting there slowly moving her hand up and down my cock, but I could she was really getting into humiliating her husband. "If you're going to fuck me, I can't stop you, but my Massa is going to be very angry with you." I think she wanted to tease him some more but he hung up the phone.

"Oh that was so much fun. I never realized that cheating on him could be so much fun." I eased her back on the bed and entered her easily. I am well-endowed but she was so wet it went in with almost no resistance. She hugged me pressing and rubbing her tits against my chess. We did open mouth kissing and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I was giving her long slow strokes because I was close and did not want to cum too soon. She would have none of that; she dug her nails into my back, got her legs around me and bucked hard and fast against me. I heard her moan as I shot my hot cum deep inside her.

"That felt soo good Kathy, we have to do it again in the morning."

"We have to do it again tonight and again in the morning. I can't believe how turned on I got teasing and humiliating my husband and he is too wimpy to stop us from doing it whenever we want. I want to fuck you in our bed and make him wait outside the door. This is going to be soo good."

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers
12