Bad Case of Cabin Fever

Story Info
He wasn't supposed to be there until the next day.
1.4k words
3.13
279.5k
37
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just found out that my wife of ten years is fucking another guy. On the one hand I'm angry and upset over that fact the she is an unfaithful whore. On the other watching her with her legs spread wide and taking another man's cock was the most sexually exciting thing I'd ever seen. It excited me so much that I jacked off twice while watching. So what do I do? The love is gone and I'll never trust the bitch again, but the lust is there and I want to see her spread herself again for another man.

We own a cabin on five acres up in the mountains. It isn't much; no power, an outhouse, and we have to carry water in, but foe an occasional weekend getaway it is just fine. The cabin was left to Brenda and her sister in their father's will and since I get along fine with Debbie and her husband Frank we frequently spend weekends up there with them. At the beginning of the week we decided to spend the weekend in the mountains and Brenda called Debbie to see if she and Frank wanted to go with us. At the last minute something came up at work and I wasn't going to be able to go up on Friday night. I called Brenda and told her to ride up with Frank and Debbie and that I would see her in the morning. The big emergency at work turned out to have a fifteen-minute solution and by seven o'clock I was on the road making the hour and twenty minute drive to the cabin.

The south wall of the cabin is all stone and is built around the fireplace. The way the cabin sits you have to park thirty feet away and walk up a slight rise to get to the door and since the south wall has no windows no one knows you are coming unless you have a real noisy vehicle. I parked and walked up to the cabin and as I rounded the southwest corner of the cabin I glanced in the window and saw Frank fucking my wife. They were on the floor lying on a bearskin rug in front of the fireplace, Brenda's leg were up on his shoulders and her hands were on his ass pulling him closer as he put the meat to her. Brenda was moaning something that I thought I'd been the only one to ever hear, "Oh God baby, I love your cock. Fuck me baby, make me cum."

I watched for five minutes as Frank banged away at Brenda and then he slowed down and finally stopped. Brenda pulled him down to her and gave him a passionate kiss and when Frank pulled away from her I saw a string of his cum fall from the head of his dick and onto her belly. Brenda scooped it up with a finger and then smiled up at Frank as she put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. Frank got and went to the sideboard and poured two glasses of wine and took one of them back to Brenda. She took a sip and then set her glass down as Frank dipped the head of his cock in his wineglass and then knelt down by Brenda's head and then he drank his wine while looking down at Brenda as she sucked his cock.

At first I was stunned to find out that my wife could do this to me. And then anger took hold of me and I wanted to go inside the cabin and kick some ass. But first I would have to put my cock back into my pants. I don't even remember having taken it out, but it was hard and I finally realized that I was extremely turned on by what I was watching. Inside the cabin Frank put his empty wineglass down and moved over Brenda in a sixty-nine and started eating her cunt. Brenda's clit has always been extremely sensitive and I heard her scream in pleasure as Frank's tongue worked on her. The scream was a little garbled since Brenda had a mouth full of cock and I found the sound strangely exciting. Then something occurred to me. Where was Debbie? If she was up in the loft sleeping Brenda's cries would surely wake her up, but I saw no sign of her. After a couple of minutes of sixty-nine Brenda said, "I want you in me Frankie. Come on baby, give me your cock. I need it baby, fuck me, please fuck me." Frank turned around and slid his cock into my wife's pussy and for the next ten minutes I watched him fuck her while she moaned, cried, and begged. He finally came and got up to refill their wineglasses while Brenda stretched like a cat and smiled up at Frank. "This is nice. We need to do this more often." Frank looked down at her and said, "We have all night. We just need to be sure that we aren't still at it when Bob gets here in the morning."

"No, I mean we need to do this more often when we get back home."

"I don't know Bren. Tonight we got lucky what with Debbie getting sick and Bob getting hung up at work. I'm not sure that we shouldn't just accept this night as a gift from the gods and let it go."

"But I love your cock Frankie and I love the way I feel when you fuck me."

"I always thought that you and Bob were happy together."

"We are and I love him to death, but what you have done to me tonight is just so sexually exciting. I feel so deliciously wicked in letting another man have me. I like the feeling and I want to experience it again. I still want Bobby, in fact right now I want him more than ever. When he gets here tomorrow find an excuse to run into town so I can fuck his eyes out."

"I don't know Bren. If we keep this up we could get caught and I don't want to ruin what I have with Debbie."

"Please Frankie? Don't make me have to out and pick up strangers. I can't explain how I feel with another cock in me besides Bobby's, but I want to feel it again."

"We'll see Bren. For now crawl over here and suck my cock." Brenda rolled onto her knees and scuttled across the floor to Frank and took his cock in her mouth. "That's it sweetie, suck it. Suck it like you will die without it." Brenda worked on Frankie about five minutes and then she took her mouth off him, "You haven't had my ass yet Frankie. You want to put your hard cock in my ass?"

"God, but you are such a slut."

"I know baby and I'm your slut whenever you want me."

Brenda was on her hands and knees facing the widow when Frankie slid his cock up her shit chute. She couldn't see me outside in the dark, but I was looking right into her eyes as Frank fucked her and I had never seen the wanton lust that I saw in them that night. She tossed her head, moaned and cried out in pleasure as Frank pounded away at her. I came twice as I stood there and watched another man treat my wife like the slut that I never knew she was. I pumped two loads out against the stone walls of the cabin and then, much as I wanted to stay and watch I figured that I better leave before one of them came out to use the outhouse and saw my car.

As I drove home I thought about what I could or should do. One thing was for sure though; I wanted to see Brenda get fucked again. By the time I pulled into my driveway I had a pretty good idea what was in the near future for Brenda. Some of it she would like and some she definitely wouldn't. Frank didn't know it yet, but he was going to be fucking Brenda a lot in the next two weeks if he wanted to keep his night with Brenda a secret from Debbie. That's the part that Brenda would like. The part she might not like? I was going to find out how many guys I knew who would like to fuck Brenda and then have a gangbang before I threw her ass out. But then again, if I liked watching it I just might keep her around for a while longer.