Bad Day

Story Info
Her "daddy" needs to be in control.
1.5k words
4.19
45.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was waiting for her when she came through the door. She stood in the foyer dripping wet from the downpour she had just ran through to get into the house.

"Where have you been," he barked.

"You know very well I had to..."

"I didn't ask for a long drawn out story," he interrupted. "You are late...Where were you?"

She glanced in the dimly lit room and saw her collar. Now his tone finally made sense.

"I was at work, Daddy."

"Why are you late?"

"The rain Daddy, it backed the traffic back up. It is also a holiday weekend," she answered, her eyes still on the collar...the silver spikes were gleaming in what little light was in the room. She felt herself grow warm, despite her cold, wet clothing, at the thought of pleasing him.

"That may very well be, but I was still kept waiting without a phone call. Strip out of those disgusting clothing and come over here this instant," he said sternly.

She immediately began to strip. She new he would be angrier if he had to wait any longer. She quickly presented herself before his chair. When she was in place he stood up and looked at her...inspected her. He ran his hands along her body, sending tingles through her skin. She was anticipating. She felt herself grow wet.

"Very nice," he complimented her.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said as he placed her collar around her neck, making him in total control till it was removed.

"There is only one more thing to check," he stated, placing his hand between her legs and running it across her wet pussy. He hesitated at her wetness. She suppressed a moan.

"Wet, already?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You are such a horny little slut! I was going to let you off with a warning for being disobedient. This will not be tolerated!" He put his wet fingers in her mouth and she instinctively licked her own juices from his fingers.

He sat back down and motioned her towards him. He pulled her across his lap, positioning her for her punishment. She could already feel his cock growing hard beneath her as he spanked her. He slapped each ass cheek firmly till they were stinging and glowing red. She found it to be painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Very good. Now get up and fix me a drink. Bring it to me in the bedroom," he ordered.

She was off his lap and to the bar almost as fast as the words came out of his mouth. She fixed him his usual vodka and tonic. She very carefully carried it into their bedroom and presented it to him. He was sitting in a wing chair facing the bed.

"Very nice, Baby." She was pleased with the use of her pet name and watching him take a huge gulp of his drink. "Now lay on the bed, facing me so I can see your pussy, do as I say and there will be no need for restraints."

"Yes, Daddy." She quickly obeyed, laying on her back with her knees bent, legs spread open.

"I want you to play with your wet pussy now, dirty girl. You are under no circumstances aloud to come, but you can't stop until I give the word."

Instinctively her fingers were between her legs, fingers running up and down along her pussy. Her fingers continued stroking her pussy, teasing herself and driving herself crazy with desire. She alternated between massaging her clit and occasionally rubbing her fingers across her swollen labia. She would intermittently pause to barely brush her fingertips against her pussy before resuming the pressure. She pressed her fingers against her clit and moved her hand in a small, quick circle. She inched her hand downward and dipped two slender fingers just inside her pussy, pressing her clit between them and moving her hand up and down rapidly.

She heard Daddy grunt with approval and watched him remove his own clothing, releasing his erection. In one swift movement he was over her.

"Would you like Daddy to lick your pussy baby," He asked, in a softer than usual tone.

"Yes, Daddy, thank you. I would like that very much."

"You can not cum yet," he reminded her.

He expertly crawled between her legs. She felt his hot breath on her thighs and pussy. She was quivering with excitement. No one had ever licked her cunt like Daddy did. Just the thought of it made her wet sometimes. She also knew Daddy loved licking her pussy as much as she did.

He slowly licked the length of her pussy. He then slid his tongue into her wet slit, lapping at her pussy juices. He then darted his tongue back up and over her clit, drawing it into his mouth and gently sucking and nibbling on it. He knew this drove her wild. He stopped as he felt her wiggle.

"You can cum now, or you can cum later. I'm only letting you cum once tonight. It is your choice when."

"I chose later, Daddy. Daddy, may I play with my nipples?"

He looked at her for a moment, his face gleaming wet from her pussy juice. "You may," he said, granting her permission.

He resumed slurping and eating her pussy, making her increasingly wet witch each lick. She pinched her nipples and rubbed them as he sucked on her clit some more. She was pinching them almost to the point of pain to control her orgasm.

He suddenly stopped and before she could even blink he rammed his hard, cock into her pussy several times. She let out a tiny moan. He instinctively stopped and pulled out of her letting his head rest on her clit.

"Did, I say you could moan," he asked, curtly.

"No Daddy."

"This can be a fun evening or it can't just be fun for me. It is your choice," he stated, rubbing the head of his cock over her throbbing pussy.

He entered her again, slamming all eight inches of his cock in her. She bit her tongue a little to keep from moaning. With each of his powerful thrusts, she found it harder to contain herself.

"May I moan, Daddy," she whispered, trying not to loose control and anger him anymore.

"You, may," he grunted between thrusts.

She let a moan out that he found pleasing as he started to pump his cock harder into her pussy. She was still fighting to not cum. He suddenly stopped pounding her pussy and was moving away from her.

"Did I do something wrong, Daddy," she asked, in a frightened tone.

"No, Baby," he said in a calming voice. He sat back in his chair. "Come sit on Daddy's lap."

With relief she got up and talked over to his chair. She positioned herself over his cock and was about to impale herself on him when she felt a hard slap on her ass.

"Face towards me," he demanded.

She changed positions and startled herself over him, as he held his cock for her. She gently lowered herself onto his waiting cock.

"Don't move yet!"

He took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it. She felt herself grow wetter on his cock. He ran his hands across her body and over her round ass, cupping each of her ass cheeks in his hands. He lifted her ass up a little giving the indication it was ok begin fucking him. He ran his fingers between her ass cheeks, rubbing her cunt cream on her tight little asshole. She shuddered to think that he would participate in one of her favorite activities.

He rubbed more of her juices into her puckered asshole lubing it and inserting a finger. It took all her strength not to cum there. As she fucked his cock, he worked his finger in and out of her ass. She moaned louder than he had ever heard her moan before.

"You like that, Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy."

She began to fuck his cock harder the more he played with her ass. She couldn't take it anymore.

"May I cum, Daddy?"

"Not quite yet, fuck me just a little harder."

She was now bouncing her hips, bringing her pussy down as hard as she could on his cock. He smiled the secret smile that was for only her.

"May I cum, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby, you may cum. Cum all over Daddy's cock. Cover it with your cum."

Finally with his permission, she burst into one of the hardest orgasms to rock her body ever. She screamed and moaned. She moved her hips wildly up and down on his cock, not even realizing he was cumming as well. She stopped, resting with his cock deep inside her. Still feeling the waves of her orgasm, she didn't feel him take her collar off and drop it to the floor. He sat there with his cock still inside her, nuzzling her breasts with his head.

"Bad day at work," she asked.

"The worst," he answered, kissing her neck. "Thank you, Baby."

"My pleasure, Daddy."