Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyoD_S
WyoD_S
121 Followers

The more I thought about it the angrier I became and the more determined I was to find out what was really going on. I wanted to know if this was a one-time thing or something she did on a regular basis. Suddenly it dawned on me, why the hell wasn't she at work herself? The thought that entered my mind with that revelation was too disturbing to think about and was quickly pushed to the dark recesses of my mind.

I looked at my watch and realized I only had a few hours before I was expected at home. I waved Crystal over to my table and told her I had some things to take care of and was going to take off, that I would think more about her offer and let her know tomorrow.

I had the beginnings of a plan. My first stop was a large mall on the outskirts of town. One of the stores sold everything a wannabe spy would ever want. I was straightforward with the owner of the shop, telling him I suspected my wife of cheating, and that I wanted the best that technology could offer to wire my house for sound and video.

I looked at what was available and chose several different styles of cameras for different areas of the house. I purchased enough equipment to give full coverage in every room she could possibly have a tryst in; as well as spares, wiring, transmitters, receivers, and digital recording equipment. I walked out several thousand dollars poorer.

I sat in the parking lot of the mall and read the instruction manuals, discovering that I could set the system up and control it all with a computer. The advantage to this was that I could use the computer as a secure server to access and control the entire system from anywhere with an internet connection. Something like that anyway, I'm definitely not a techno-geek.

Back into the mall I went, in search of a good computer store. I found a small independent outlet a few doors down from the security and surveillance store I was in a short time before. Again, I was forthright with the clerk, telling him what was going on and what I expected the system to do. I told him I was no expert, so to make it simple for someone stupid, which would be me. Luckily, the shop had everything I needed in stock. The clerk was very patient and explained exactly how it all needed to be configured to work the way I wanted. I bought everything I needed, this time making two trips to get it all to the car. This had turned into a very expensive undertaking, but well worth every penny.

I pulled everything out of its packaging and managed to stash it all in the trunk before I slowly began to drive home, my plan becoming clearer with every passing mile. I pulled into my street close enough to the same time I do every day to not arouse suspicion. Arriving home, I noticed that my wife's car was not in its usual place in the garage. I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the counter saying that she had gone out with friends for the evening, and wouldn't be home until late. I had been wondering when I would get the chance to install the cameras and computer, this was the perfect chance.

I brought each item into the house and installed them one at a time just in case she came home early for some reason. I placed three cameras in the game room, covering every square inch of space. One was fixed, the other two were pan, tilt, and zoom capable. All the cameras were full color with sound. The amazing thing was that none of them were much bigger than the buttons on my shirt when installed properly. I made my way from room to room, installing and aiming the cameras as needed. I ended up with a few left over and put one in the office, not having intended to place one there originally. Another of the extras went at the front door, aimed outside.

Installing the cameras was the easy part. Hiding the wiring, getting power to them, and placing the transmitters was a bit trickier. After several hours of work the 'surveillance net', as the storeowner had called it, was done. With good instructions and only a bit of cussing, I was able to hide the computer in a basement closet. Wiring the computer to the cameras and into the cable internet was relatively easy.

I went back upstairs and fired up my laptop, it was time to test the system. To say I was surprised that everything worked as advertised would be a lie. Amazingly, that is exactly what happened. I was able to access the server and change from camera to camera. I could control the pan, tilt, and zoom for each one. With a little bit of practice I could easily switch from room to room, view to view, split multiple cameras on one screen, and capture images. I was ready for whatever happened, anywhere in the house.

A quick glace at my watch told me the cunt would be home soon, it would be best if she didn't see any of this. I made a slow circuit of the house looking for each of the cameras. If you didn't know they were there, you would never see them. There were several that I did know were there, and I had to look hard to find the lens.

After having a quick dinner and a shower, I headed for bed. I wanted to be asleep when she got home so there was no temptation on her part to try anything frisky. I felt her getting into bed a long time later. I glanced over at my alarm clock and realized it would be going off in less than 5 minutes. I noticed that she was freshly showered, though I had not heard the shower running. I rolled out of bed and took care of my morning routine, noting that the shower was indeed dry.

This raised even more questions. Was she out fucking around all night? How many guys were there this time? This was way out of control, had I not had problems at work the previous day I would have never had a clue.

I accomplished my normal morning routine as if I were going to work, I guess in a way I was going to work, just not the job she thought I had. I decided over breakfast that my business trip was going to happen today. I would call her this afternoon, and let her know that I would be out of town for up to two weeks having a series of meetings at a new client's location.

With this decision I headed out for the morning, driving across town to look for a good hotel to spend the time in. I found exactly what I was looking for a few blocks away from the Pink Pussycat. It was an upscale business hotel with underground parking to hide the car, and a suite at a reasonable rate. Some suite it was; two bedrooms with king sized beds, a sitting room, a personal theater, a fully stocked bar, and a Jacuzzi bathtub big enough to have a small party in.

After checking out the room I fired up my laptop and signed on to the internet. I checked my house, scanning through the rooms one by one. I found the whore still sleeping in bed. That is exactly what I was beginning to think she was, a whore, for real. As disturbing as the thought was, it fit the scenario.

I realized that the internet might be how she is finding all these guys, or them finding her, whichever the case may be. I pulled up Google and soon had a long list of dating sites and sites that listed call girls. It didn't take me long at all to find her. On every one of the large sites I checked, she was right near the top of the listings. Her user name was fitting, SwtCunt4U, and it was the same on all the sites I found. I was mildly surprised by the graphic pictures she had posted on her profile. Her face was clear in most of them, she wasn't trying to be discreet at all.

I was really beginning to feel like an idiot, how had I not noticed her behavior earlier? Here she was splashed all over the web, there were dozens of pictures of her with different groups of guys. It seemed like she was begging to be caught, or maybe she didn't care if she was.

Her profiles were fitting as well; "Hot sexy nymphomaniac needs your cum. I can't get enough; no one man can satisfy me. I love groups, the bigger, kinkier, and nastier the better. I will do anything you want, no reservations at all. I am for real! If you want to get your brains fucked out get in touch with me soon!" Then in smaller type at the bottom of the screen, "A small donation is requested." That was all I needed to see. I had proof now, she was in fact a whore, with every awful connotation of the word possible.

I figured these profiles would be a good thing for my divorce lawyer to see when I was ready, so I printed out each one along with the pictures she had posted. What I wouldn't give to have access to these sites so I could get her e-mails too, I thought to myself.

I checked the house again and caught her getting out of the shower. For a dirty whore, she sure had one hell of a body. She was 5'6", 120 lbs, 36 C, she had a trim stomach and a totally shaved pussy, a very nice round ass, and killer legs. I watched as she applied her makeup and went into the bedroom to get dressed. She put on a garter belt and stockings with a matching bra and no panties, covered by a very short pleated skirt and a small white top knotted between her breasts. I had to admit she looked pretty hot.

The reason for her sexy attire was ringing the doorbell as she was putting the last touches to her hair. I switched cameras and found three guys at the front door waiting for her to answer. When she did their eyes about popped out of their heads, and I couldn't blame them.

I followed them through the house to the game room, where she directed the three of them to the couch as she climbed up on one of the barstools. From where they were sitting, they had to have had a clear view right up her skirt to her shaved pussy. Seeing that they couldn't take their eyes off that general vicinity, I guessed I was right.

They sat and talked for a few minutes before one of they guys leaned forward and placed an envelope on the coffee table. I guessed this was her donation. I saw her glance at the envelope and smile as she got up and went over to the stereo. She put a CD in and started dancing to the music. She could have been a stripper, but was nowhere near the caliber of Crystal. She was dancing around the room, slowly working her way closer and closer to her three customers.

When she was right in front of them, she slowly removed her top, teasing them with glimpses of her bra covered breasts. She danced around some more, giving the guys peeks of her lithe body every once in a while. Before long, she was giving the three of them lap dances one at a time, with a lot of close touching and groping in the process. The guys were obviously getting hot, as was she. During the next song, she removed her bra and let the guys take turns sucking on her breasts as she stroked their cocks through their pants.

She started to take off her skirt, but stopped when one of the guys suggested she leave it on. She did look hot, topless with the little pleated skirt and stockings, the nasty schoolgirl fantasy come to life. I had to keep telling myself I was gathering evidence and to remain calm. If I didn't restrain myself I would be on my way home in a matter of minutes to confront her.

She sat down on the coffee table, spread her legs wide, and started playing with her pussy. She was alternately rubbing and pinching her clit and sliding three fingers deep inside herself. She motioned to each of the guys to undress, and a few seconds later had three naked guys around her. She laid there and fingered herself for a few minutes as the guys stood around stroking themselves. She sat up and took two of the cocks, one in each hand, and the third in her mouth. I can attest to her oral skills, I knew exactly what the guy was feeling and gave him credit for remaining standing.

She started to give each of them a blowjob, a few minutes on each guy as she stroked the other two. It didn't take long for each of them to cum for the first time. She took all of their spunk in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

By the time the third one came, the first two were up and ready to go again. She got on her hands and knees on the floor, motioning one of them behind her to her pussy, the other to her mouth. They both slid in as deep as they could go in one long stroke. She was being fucked hard from both ends, and from her body language and the few moans and screams I could hear over the music, she was loving every second of it.

It didn't take long for the third guy to get hard again, watching the sexy scene in front of him. She pushed the guy that was in her mouth to the floor and slowly climbed up his body, straddling him. Reaching back, she pushed the guy behind her out of her pussy, and without missing a stroke slid his cock deep into her ass. At the same time, she reached down and slid the other cock into her pussy. The third guy stood in front of her, and in no time at all she was sucking him for all she was worth.

I could not believe what I was seeing. I had seen her the day before with the six guys, but with what had happened that morning with the pictures of our wedding, and at work, it hadn't quite registered. Now, with my mind clearer, this was just surreal. Here was my wife, who I thought had been faithful since our counseling, being filled in all three holes by complete strangers. Not only that, but being paid to do it. I thought I was a good judge of people, especially her; it was mind boggling to see how wrong I was.

I watched in a bit of a daze as they fucked the living shit out of my wife. They would switch positions every few minutes, each of them getting their fill of each of her holes. Once again, there were no condoms being used, and no cleaning between going from ass to mouth. She didn't seem to be complaining a bit as she cleaned each of their cocks with gusto.

Eventually she laid down on the floor with the three of them around her jacking off as she played with her well-fucked pussy with one hand and her ass with the other, three fingers buried deep in each hole. It was only a matter of minutes until the three of them sprayed their hot cum all over her sweaty body. She was writhing in ecstasy as she got herself off. As she came down from her orgasm she used her fingers to scoop their cum from her body, licking them clean before getting more.

After a few minutes of recovery, the guys got dressed and left the room. She was still laying there cleaning their cum off her body a little at a time. She laid there for a while longer before getting up and retrieving the envelope from the coffee table. I zoomed in with one of the cameras as she opened it and counted the bills inside. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; she had just been paid $1000 for giving up her body. After the initial shock, the thought that crossed my mind was where was all this money going?

I followed her through the house as she went to the master bathroom, laid the envelope on the counter, undressed, and took a long shower. After the shower she put on a bathrobe, got the money, and made her way to the office. I watched as she pulled back a corner of the carpet and opened a safe that was in the floor. I was feeling more like an idiot all the time; I didn't even know it was there. I got lucky placing an extra camera in the office, luckier still that I had aimed it in such a way that I could see the combination to the safe.

I continued to watch as she went to her computer and logged onto each of the dating and escort sites where she was a member. I noticed several that I hadn't found earlier and made a note to go take a look later. Once again, I got lucky and saw what her password was. She wasn't being very smart, they were all the same.

Looking at my watch, I noticed it was almost noon; more time had passed than I realized. I decided now was as good a time as any to go on my business trip. I picked up my cell phone and called home, watching as an annoyed look cross her face as she saw the caller ID, and hearing her say "Shit, it's the asshole." Now I was even more pissed off, the slimy cunt was going to pay.

I made the conversation short and sweet, telling her I had to fly out of town later this afternoon for a trip. She didn't even seem fazed, her voice didn't change, but I could see the smile on her face. She told me she was going shopping that afternoon with some girlfriends, and not to expect her home when I came to pack for my trip. Girlfriends my ass, she probably had another group of guys to go fuck.

It would probably be a good idea if I calmed down before I went home, just in case she was still there. If I was still this angry, I don't know if I could restrain myself from kicking her worthless whoring ass out right then and there.

I went over to the Pussycat and went to the same table I sat at yesterday. In a matter of minutes Crystal, Brittney, and Kayla were sitting with me asking how things were going. I told them about the cameras and computer setup and what I had seen this morning. It was good to get it off my chest and even better, if not a bit amusing, to see their anger flare as I related her escapade this morning.

Kayla was the first to speak up when I was done. "So, when do we get to fuck your brains out?"

I laughed at her bluntness and replied, "I've been thinking about it a lot girls, and I think it would be a really bad idea to do anything before I'm officially separated."

They seemed to take this in stride, but with obvious disappointment. I explained to them that no matter how I thought about it, if I were to go have fun with them right now it would make me the same as the cunt, and that I was better than that. They seemed to accept this explanation, and then informed me that if made them with too long they would fuck me so hard I wouldn't be able to move for a week. I told them not to be so sure; it might be them not being able to move.

Kayla and Brittney got up to go dance, leaving me with Crystal, not that I was complaining. We sat there for a couple of hours chatting about anything and everything that came to mind. I found out she was a junior at a local university with a 4.0 GPA, majoring in criminal justice. She was a very bright young lady, well read, well spoken, and an absolute delight to engage in conversation. She was very down to earth and knew enough about a variety of subjects to carry on an intelligent conversation.

Eventually, the manager came over and told her it was time to get back to work. It was also time for me to head to the house, I could no longer think of it as home, and get my things.

When I got to the house the cunt was gone, so I hurried upstairs and packed what I normally would for a business trip. I never wanted to come back here to live, but couldn't take everything I would like just yet. After I carried the suitcases out to the car I went into the office, pulled back the carpet, and opened the safe. I was completely stunned at what I found.

The safe was about two feet in diameter and three feet deep. Inside were stacks and stacks of bills. I pulled out a few and saw they were all hundreds, bound in $10,000 bundles. A quick count told me there was well over three quarters of a million dollars here. My mind was completely blank, my body numb, my world spinning out of control. Some quick mental arithmetic told me she had been with over 750 groups of strange men to have saved this much, assuming three men per group, she had fucked well over 2,250 strangers.

If she had only been doing this for a year, that means she had averaged two groups per day. Though with taking weekends off it had to have been more, she had to have done more per day, or she had been fucking around for longer than the last year. I could not believe that I never suspected a thing. I had to stop thinking about the sheer numbers or I would drive myself nuts.

I drove away from the house in a daze, on autopilot as I made my way across town to the hotel. A sudden thought occurred to me that caused a chill to envelop my entire body, nearly causing me to black out in sheer panic. I realized that I had fucked her during all this. She had been doing this for what looked like a long time. I had only found out yesterday. God only knows how many times I had fucked her, while she was letting other men do the same without protection.

WyoD_S
WyoD_S
121 Followers