Bad Day Daddy?

Story Info
A little slave is made to help daddy after a bad day.
976 words
3.81
86k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've just got out of the bath when I hear a key in the door, it's OK, it'll just be my Daddy.

I instinctively put the kettle on and call out "hiya!" I put the coffee in the cups, still wrapped in my towel, then go into the bedroom to dry my hair.

I'm sitting on the bed, wrapped in my towel, drying my hair and singing, badly, to the radio, when I feel a hand over my mouth. I start to try to fight, my hands are pinned to my sides by strong arms, and a chillingly calm voice says to me, "Ariana, I'm not in the mood for any of your crap, or for a fight. If you do as I want then I won't hurt you!"

The hair drier is then prized out of my hands, switched off, and thrown to the floor. My nose is blocked to force me to open my mouth, and an already rock hard dick is forced into it. I try to turn my head away, but my hair is pulled very hard. "Suck it lady, or you'll feel worse than that!" I'm told as I cry out in pain. So I begin to suck the cock with as much enthusiasm as my scared little mind can muster.

As I'm sucking I can hear rummaging, I try to look round, but get my cheek slapped, so hard that I can feel it instantly bruising. "Just keep sucking!" Is growled at me. "Christ he means business!" I think, and I carry on busying myself with the velvety, hard cock in my mouth. I find that it tastes good, and feels nice, and suck with a little more gusto. I'm rewarded with a small growl of pleasure.

I hear a tearing noise and start to panic. In my panic I stop sucking and start to fight. What the hell is going on? Both cheeks are slapped several times, and I am forced onto the bed, face down. My arms are forced, one at a time above my head, and I realise that the tearing sound was bondage tape. I'm then tied to the bed, face down, with my arms above my head, and my legs spread open.

I struggle and try to get out of my bonds as a blindfold is pulled over my eyes. I feel him move off the bed and come to stand by my head. He's watching me struggle, but he knows I can't get out. I hear him laughing, and he says "My little Ari, you should know me better than that! Now for some fun!"

I start to struggle even more, I don't want this. I don't want him to force me to have sex with him. I have tea to make, and homework to do, I don't have time for this crap tonight. I try to explain this when his cock is shoved into my mouth again, and he laughs. He's now oozing precum and it tastes good. He makes me suck him whilst he smacks my arse, I can feel him making me redder and redder. And as the warmth spreads over my butt cheeks I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

He pulls out of my mouth, and I almost groan, he laughs as he can see the disappointment on my face. "Not in there tonight little slut." He says, and goes round to the foot of the bed. I can almost feel him leering at me as he stands there.

Suddenly, his fingers are in my pussy, it feels amazing, it feels like he's trying to search out every bump and crevice up there! Then he puts another finger in. Oh wow! I feel so full as he starts fucking me with his fingers. He puts another in, and I know he's gonna try for his whole hand. I want to say no, I want to tell him that I'm too stressed for that, but I know that he won't listen.

Just as suddenly he stops, and starts putting a single, soaking finger in my arse. My pussy spasms, silently crying at the fact that it's now empty. He laughs and tells me to stop winking.

I feel something cold on my arse hole, and know that it's lube. It makes my whole body shiver, from the cold and anticipation. He continues to stretch and finger fuck my arse, making me horny and ready for him. He stretches me bit by bit, finger by finger, until he has four fingers in my bottom, he tells me this, and I can hear the amazement and triumph in his voice. It's the first time he's ever had four fingers in there, and he's always amazed when I can take even more than before.

By now though, I don't care, I need to cum, I need to be fucked! Hell! I need him to fuck me! I know he can see me squirming, and hear me panting and moaning, but how needy is he? How long will he draw this out?

Just as those thoughts are in my head he's on top of me, and his dick is in my arse, balls deep in one thrust! I scream, a combination of pain and pleasure. He gives me a second to adjust, and stretch. Then he's fucking me like his life depends on it!

How he manages to wait till I'm cumming, I have no idea, cos he's fucking me like a desperate man. But, he manages to hold on until I start squirting, then he lets out an animalistic roar and fills my arse with cum.

He collapses on top of me, and we lie there getting our breath back, him stroking my hair.

"Bad day Daddy?" I ask. "Something like that baby." He says, "Now get some tea on, I'm starving!"