Bad Day Gone Explicit

Story Info
Bad Day at Work
2.9k words
4.31
23.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it just could not be understood... When life came to pick a fight, I was never ready. It felt like a thousand Mondays all wrapped into one Thursday. I know thirtieth birthdays are to be loathed but this was ridiculous. I had missed the calling of my alarm clock and was 45 minutes late to work, the second time this week. My boss was forgiving, but he could only be pushed so far.

As I walked through the front door I ducked my head, and made a mad dash to my cubicle. Attache' in hand, I plopped down in my seat to try to regain the breath I had lost rushing up two flights of stairs.

Glancing at the mountainous stack of paperwork piled in my in-box, I got comfortable, preparing to work for the next 6 hours straight. I knew the dead-lines that crowded in on me like so many children rushing after Christmas parade candy. After all, didn't I work best like this?

Hammering away at the reports required of me, my morning slipped away. I did not notice it was two o'clock in the afternoon until my stomach began to growl. Knowing I had to satisfy my hunger, I hurried to the break room upstairs, lest I get nothing accomplished. Waiting for the elevator, my mind wandered, "Why didn't I bother to take care in getting ready this morning? I was already late..."

Elevator doors opening, I saw him. The same guy I had caught staring at me yesterday. His hair was dark and wavy, eyes a cool blue, and his build was nothing short of warrior. The corners of his seraphim mouth turned up just a little, acknowledging me in a way that was almost intimate. I smiled back briefly and joined him in the elevator.

Why the architect felt it necessary to put the employee lounge on the 34th floor I will never understand. It made for a long ride, when ones belly needed nourishment. In this instance though, I was grateful for the time. I turned to my fellow passenger, without making eye contact, I ask him, "So, how's it going?"

He paused long enough to require me to look into his icy eyes and answered, "Unusually slow." "I wish I could claim my day as the same," I said. "My nerves are worn thin from trying to please my boss. I know it is only because his boss is breathing down his neck, but... Oh never mind, you don't want to hear about the B.S. I go through I am sure."

With an innocent grin he replied, "Actually, I would love to hear the problems you are having. Are you going to the lounge?"

"Yeah, I haven't had lunch yet," I explained.

"Great," he said enthusiastically.

Arriving at the 34th floor at the very moment our conversation ceased, I stepped out at his polite gesture for me to go first and found my way to the snack machines. He scoffed at my choice for lunch, saying, "Please, I insist you join me in what I am having. I prepared this last night so it is leftovers, though."

I gratefully acquiesced to his offer, "Thank you."

He went to the refrigerator and retrieved a plastic dish, filled with what looked to be something covered in tomato sauce. Popping his package in the microwave, he turned to appraise me. I don't understand why, but I found it very difficult to look him in the eyes. I stood there squirming, while he inventoried my every physical asset. I am not modest by any evaluation, but his eyes, though glacial in appearance, warmed my flesh and caused me to want to cover myself. I did nothing of the sort, though. Not even cover my breasts by crossing my arms. I found the courage from somewhere deep within and looked into his eyes.

Shocked, I realized I could feel the familiar wetness between my legs, proving I was intensely attracted to him. Still meeting his gaze, the microwave dinged, signaling him to retrieve his dish.

As he turned, I found a seat and settled to share his meal. The smell of garlic and cheese had filled the air, causing my tummy to rumble even louder. He strolled to my choice of seating with a plate of steaming lasagna. My mouth watered, longing for the sustenance he provided. I then noticed he had only one fork and one knife.

My eyes found his arctic orbs and the realization of his intention astounded me. I had never met this man. The only contact that I had with him had been yesterday. I was at the copy machine and he had been on his way out of the office, obviously there only visiting someone, as I had never seen him before.

He began to cut the lasagna in bite-sized pieces and questioned, "So, what type of problems are you having?" Gently scooping the bite onto his fork with the delicious-smelling garlic bread, I readied myself to be fed. The familiarity that this act imposed was almost too much to bear. The tanginess of the tomato sauce and blandness of the ricotta cheese complimented each other in a way that was truly savory.

Chewing slowly, I cleared my mouth of food before I spoke. "My only real problem is that my pansy boss won't stand up to his supervisor. If he would let him know that I am doing all that I can do in an eight hour day perhaps my job would be easier. For once I would love to have a chief that takes up for me once in awhile."

"And what is the name of this ominous dictator that troubles you so?" he asked.

Drawing on my memory, I concentrated before I replied, "Trevor Cole."

His eyes revealed a bit of astonishment before he hooded them to reveal nothing more. Mine must have shown query because he offered, "I know of him..." Suspicion racked me and I question him further.

"Just how do you know him?" He was the one squirming now and I so enjoyed it.

"I AM him." Roles reversed once again, my face blanched in horror at what I had done. I had bad-mouthed my supervisor's supervisor. Knowing my job was in jeopardy, I regarded everything I said in the highest of importance. Stammering quickly, "M.. Mr. Cole, I am tr.. truly sorry, if I have of.. offended you. Th That was n.. never my intention, sir." My face was turning from very pale to a bright red, I could feel it.

"Sarah, don't worry about it. It happens all the time. I am here so infrequently that no one really knows who I am."

The mention of my name caused an ire in me so great that my head felt about to explode. He knew who I was before I ever stepped on the elevator! He incited this conversation. He fed me for Christ's sake! Knowing all the while... My chair screeched at the force in which I rose. As quickly as I rose to leave, he was at my side. He took my arm and began, "Sarah, please..."

I jerked my arm from his grasp. Turning from him with the intention of getting away from the cause of my murderous rage, he put both hands on my shoulders and turned me to once again face him. Looking at him with a grimace on my face, I prepared myself for what was about to occur.

Since there was no stopping it, my intention was to endure it and give him no gratification of surrender. That WAS my intention anyway... As his lips crushed mine and his hold on me became one of desperation, I felt my body begin to do what my mind had commanded it not to do. It was as if his touch inspired my body's bidding of its own volition. I felt my sovereign and rebellious hands curl around his neck. His mouth was so fiery and insistent my mind reeled and keened from the effects of it. I had no choice but to relinquish control and slide into the wanton abandon of my body.

This kiss... it was like a liquid inferno, searing me from the inside out, depositing all I was into his very core. My body was melding into his, becoming his possession to obey his mandate.

As his tongue undulated against mine, I felt giddy with longing. No longing is not the right word... needing. I needed to get closer, somehow. My body pressed into his and I fathomed the "length" of his desire.

Knowing this was not the right place for what I knew would eventually capitulate, I made the first move to withdraw. Eyes still sealed, I struggled to regain my composure. I warred to keep myself from flinging all uneasiness aside while making a valiant attempt to breathe normally.

"Trevor, you know this can't happen here, if at all. I mean, my God! You are my boss' boss!" I exclaimed.

He closed the distance I initiated., and said, "You know what you want, Sarah. Don't let the logistics of it stop you. No one knows it, but I have an office in this building. It is more like a suite, as I live out of town. When I am here I need a place to stay and it is more efficient to be close by. Would you be interested in coming up to my suite for a... drink?"

My mind said, "Absolutely not!" But the inner part of me that had been so lonely, tired, and piteous cried out, "Do it!!!" In the end, my body won this round. Touching his face gently I said, "Okay."

Taking our plate to the sink, he fed the garbage disposal our nearly untouched food. Leaving the plate in the sink, he caught my hand in his and led me back to the elevators. My heart went pitter-pat as the anticipation of what was to come was visualized. Punching the number thirty-five on the wall, I looked up at him in astonishment. "I thought that was only for storage?"

"That is what everyone thinks..." he replied smugly.

Stepping off of the elevator, my eyes beheld a luxurious room with plush carpet underfoot. To the left was a wet bar, fully stocked. Straight ahead was a leather sofa and love seat. To the right was a huge four-poster king sized bed with netting draped from every corner-post. It was a bed that I had always longed to possess for myself. How could he know that all of his furnishings would appeal to me, as if I had picked them out myself?

"Would you like a drink Sarah?" he ask.

"Sure, gin and tonic?" I watched his lithe body strut confidently to the bar. My mind reeling, I took a seat on the sofa. I wondered whether my boss would miss me and voiced this concern to Trevor. "Relax, I intend to give him a call in a minute," he said. As he finished making my drink, he picked up the telephone and punched a couple of buttons. "Hello Sam, this is Trevor. Look I ran into your assistant Sarah, and I have a couple of projects I need her to complete. It will probably take her well past five o'clock so don't expect her back today." He paused as my boss was obviously giving him all the reasons why I was needed on his floor. "I understand that Sam, but I believe that what I have going might be priority, if you know what I mean." He winked at me in a condescending way. I just smirked. He was pulling rank and I knew it.

He finished his conversation and hung up the phone softly. Bringing my drink with him, he came and sat beside me. I was feeling a little uncomfortable at the nearness of him, but I ignored it. After all I genuinely wanted this.

Sipping my drink, I surveyed his physical attributes once again. Especially his mouth. It was so perfect that he had to have inherited it from an angel. Lips that were very red and the bottom one kind of pouty but not in a feminine sort of way.

Looking at them, I put my drink on the table in front of us. He put both of his hands on each side of my face and pulled me close for a spine-tingling embrace. As his tongue sought mine, all my reservations about being here vanished. I began to slowly sink down into the sofa. Trevor's hands began to explore my curvaceous body, causing me to hiss in satisfaction.

My own hands found his hair once more, and my rapid breathing increased. Pulling softly at the locks on his nape, my head went back exposing my neck in invitation for him to take his time there. I felt his teeth graze the sensitive skin. It was as if we had done this hundreds of times and he knew all of my most erogenous parts. I could feel my nipples hardening and seeking stimulation from his wise fingers.

Moaning from the pressure rising up inside of me, I sought eye contact with him once again. As my dark eyes met his chilly ones, we both understood our needs and wants. Rising with one accord, we walked towards the bed. My hands were shaking while fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. One bye one, the skin and hair of his chest was revealed. He was so tan and muscular, I gasped when his shirt fell to the floor and I saw him fully undressed from the waist up. Feasting on the sight of him, I continued with the rest of his apparel. It seemed the undressing got easier after the shirt, the button of his trousers unfastened easily, as did his zipper. His pants falling to the floor, I looked down to see had undressed me almost unknowingly.

We were both standing there in our undergarments, enjoying the sight of the other. I knew that my body was a feast of sensory input for him. I had ample breasts being a 38C and hips to go along with them. However, my tummy was as flat as could be. I was the embodiment of an hour-glass. My skin was a creamy white making my dark hair appear much darker.

I may not have taken time this morning with my make-up, but I never forgot my undergarments, thankfully. I had worked at Victoria Secret for two years when I got out of high school and I knew the allure of matching panties and bras. But he was about to get a surprise. I knew what I was doing when I picked up my clothes to neatly place them on the couch.

I gave him the view of a lifetime! Black thong fitting snugly in the crease of my bottom, I could imagine his eyes. Imagining no more, I turned back to him. The look on his face gave me great satisfaction, as I pranced to the couch. He grabbed my arm and twirled me back to him, ensconcing me in his arms. So close we were, that my skin burned from the touch of his.

Sliding my fingers around to the small of his back and into his boxer shorts, I slipped them off of his hips, where they fell to the floor. He had unclasped my bra and had freed my breasts for his heated mouth to taste. Every flick of his tongue on my hardened nipples caused a tremor of desire to fuel out of control within me. It was all I could do to keep from crying out in pleasure. He must have sensed this, because he said, "Let go Sarah, no one can hear you."

Sliding out of the scrap of cloth that was my underwear,At the moment I stood he touched my pussy lightly with the middle finger of his right hand. His left hand still held one of my breasts, in which he was still working the magic of his mouth. Releasing the fear I had of being found out, I bleated my pleasure loudly. "Oh my god Trevor, that feels soooo good!"

My hands were still resting around his hips, but were moving south as he continued to pleasure me with his hands. I know he felt my urgency because I grasped him with a need that was genuinely fervent. He groaned as my hand moved up and down along his shaft. Suddenly he looked up, standing to his full height of over six feet. Kissing me with power unheard of, he slammed me to the wall and impaled me with a force that was so satisfying.

All my life, I had wanted a man to do that. I was small enough that a man could easily pick me up and pin me to a wall, yet it had never happened in my entire thirty years. Once again, it was as if this man knew me. Knew what I wanted. Knew what I needed.

As he pumped my pussy, I felt sweet release bear down on me. My arms wrapped around his neck, I lightly nibbled as he grasped my hips cruelly. I loved every second of it! Quickly, I lost control and came like I had never come before. "Christ Trevor, harder oh my god, harder!" He gladly obliged and stroked with every inch he had. The surge of pleasure moving me peaked and I cried out again. Slowing his stride he drug out the crest of my orgasm.

As my body went slack, he withdrew and allowed me to stand on my own. My legs faltered, however, so he swooped me into his arms and carried me to his bed.

What happened next will be another part of the story ;)