Bad Decisions Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now?" His heart skipped a beat as he asked, but with a slight laugh she shook her head in response.

"Another day, but..." With a slight tremble she grinded firmly against him before continuing, "Just, imagine, burying your cock in my ass." His thumb was now deeper, past the first joint and nearing the base as she trembled again, "Fuck." She whimpered, continuing to grind in firm and steady movements, her walls beginning to tighten around his cock.

"What, like the slut you are?" She gave a half nod in response, focusing less on the words and more on her building climax, "Oh come on Kat. You've gotta do better than that." He said gripping her waist with his free hand and thrusting upwards with a grunt, breaking her rhythm and causing her to gasp.

"Fucking yes, like the slut I am, your fucking slut." She moaned and picked up the pace, and plucking his finger from her ass he pushed himself up and pulled her back to his chest, planting kisses on her shoulders and neck while pulling up her shirt and massaging her breasts, then absentmindedly ran a hand up to her face, and catching the thumb that had been buried in her ass, she sucked it vigorously like she was trying to remove all traces of her flavour.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum." He whispered into her ear and nodding she released his thumb and tilted her head back to kiss him, it was passionate as she began to shudder to a climax, his hands trailing over body as he reached his own, shooting a load that he was sure must have been his largest ever, into the warm depths of his cousin's pussy.

Finally they broke their embrace and fell back together, his dick growing limp inside her pussy while her orgasm puttered to an end, and she breathed heavily before slapping his arm with a laugh.

"This was fun." She said laying on his chest.

"Fun?" Shaking his head, he groaned, "What if you're pregnant?"

"Don't be stupid, Patrick. I've been on the pill, I might be your slut." She giggled, "But I'm not stupid." He breathed a sigh a relief and gave her a kiss behind her ear.

"So back to normal now?" She shrugged and danced her fingertips across his own.

"Not much other options, pretty sure, no one, at all." He laughed knowing what would come next, "Exactly, no one would approve." She said and nodded in agreement, "But we can still fuck in secret." She said with a grin and pulled his hand to her face to kiss it lightly.

"Alright, in secret it is." He replied as they heard the front door open and close, and Dipper and Velvet began to bark downstairs.

"Shut up Velvelt! You too, Dipper!" His aunt's voice came from downstairs, "Patrick? Can you help me with the groceries?" She called.

"Shit." Kat hissed before rolling off of him and looking at his sweat drenched shirt, and he noted the smell of sex that filled the room, and mild panic crept up on him.

"Uh, yeah! Just helping Kat with her computer!" He called back and heard the front door open and close once more, and Kat began to laugh slightly and pointed to the bedroom door.

"Go." She replied, but gave him a quick kiss before pushing him out of the bed and he headed quickly to his room to change out of the sweat and sex filled clothes, hoping to get rid of some of the scent before he went downstairs.

Wondering what the future would hold from here onward.