Bad End Ch. 01: Futanari Slave

Story Info
Nicole has to endure life after capture.
3.7k words
4.35
16.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers

Glob, Glob, Glob, Glob, Gag, Glob, Glob, Glob, Er... GULP. Ugh... Ah...

Oh...

I am having a bad day. Well, at this point, a bad month. Maybe even year. My name is... Nicole.. well, that was my name anyway. I'm a prisoner in this strange, awful place. I've just finished choking down my 6th blowjob since dawn, All the same cock as you can probably tell - My own. At this point, I just cant help myself. It's the only pleasure I get in this life of humiliation.

I'll Start by saying I wasn't always this wretch. I used to be a successful woman, with a house and a social life. Unfortunately I got greedy and now I'm stuck here. I tried to rip off a very large company for a very large sum of money and the long and the short of it? I got caught.

There is nothing quite like being forcefully summoned to somewhere you know you're going to die. Well, at the time you think you're going to die. You don't know the foul tricks they have in store. You beg and you plead but really, you don't know what you're even bargaining for. Turns out some places prefer a bit of lifelong torment. it's still fresh in my mind, the horrific procedure I went through to grow these male genitals. A multitude of chemical concoctions injected into me along with hours of debilitating 'massage' a day, until I was finally left with a 16 inch when erect penis and gonads the size of satsumas. All for one mistake.

The constant bondage was just as bad as my new physical deformity. I was locked in a cold dark cell for days on end, tied in strange and tight positions. I heard my captors describe it as exercising my flexibility. A tame way of describing it, although I'm ashamed to say I appreciate it now.

I no longer seem to go to the toilet. I'm not even sure I need food. I haven't eaten anything for at least a few weeks now, assuming my counting of the sunsets has been correct. On occasion, when it rains I have licked water from the cold, hard floor in a desperate attempt at normality but... I honestly doubt my body needs it. My own fluids are sustenance enough, it seems.

The rest of my body is fairly normal, I'd say. I have large pouty lips, lucky for me I sometimes think to myself given my predicament - and a curvy frame. My breasts are large enough to get attention and my butt leaves me with little envy for others, Unfortunately, these features fall by the wayside in my daily punishments. My new genitalia is the source of my pain. The guards, when they visit at least, laugh at my disgusting habits. Sometimes they take bets on if I... If I spit or swallow. Sometimes... well, sometimes I decide not to swallow. I don't know if I'm protesting or what, but I pull back and take it on the chin, as it were, as well as anywhere else my ejaculate decides to land. I'm ashamed to admit I've come to regret this decision making process and have on more than one occasion found myself licking that up off the floor too, much to the delight of my occasional visitors.

Oh I know what you're thinking but I didn't randomly start going down on myself for my own benefit! They made me do it, I'll get in to that later. But now? My balls seem to fill so quickly and its like, like I need to do it. Like I can't not. I've tried to stop myself but eventually it always comes back to my only real option. At this point, Its like what hunger or thirst used to be to me. I wish i was strong enough to resist but I'm barely even a real person anymore anyway, just a receptacle for whoever wants to blow their load - including myself, so I might as well give myself some tiny pleasures, right?

So, want to know more? I can start from right at the beginning after I got caught. We'll be here a while, unless they... well, unless they decide to take me on another.. Erm... exhibition, I think they call it. Although.. Well, I can go a little longer before my next session. It's so rare for me to get to talk to someone since...

Ahem. So it was traumatic in itself, finally standing in front of a mirror and being able to see myself. during the injections I was kept tightly strung to a bed frame and blindfolded, I could only really feel the needles and a strange object on my vagina. When they finally stood me up in front of my reflection I was tied to a post and brutally revealed. The crowd found it hilarious, my reaction. I screamed and cried at the sight of it, in all its flaccid glory, as my audience treated me like a freak show attraction. They gawped and stared as I stood there. They knew my crime and had no sympathy.

Eventually two women approached, I only know them as my guardians. They started playing with my new appendage, flicking and slapping it to watch it bounce. The crowd loved it. I wanted to shrink away, if only right? I was tied far too tight for any escape. So when they bought out a cattle prod I knew I was in deeper trouble than I originally thought. You have to believe me, I struggled as hard as I could but I was unable to do anything. Eventually they mockingly began to poke me with it, no shocks yet, and watch me sweat and cry.

Then they began the true torment.

They lowered the prod to my new scrotum and let me beg for a few moments. Then out of nowhere, ZAP! They shocked me hard. Again and again. I can't tell you how horrific it was and the crowd just laughed. My guardians knew what they where doing and encouraged applause. Some people gave them glasses of beer and wine and they promptly threw it all over me. I was hated, nobody cared I was being mistreated so badly.

After a while the crown got bored of my tortured scrotum. The women where behind me and.. Well, I was completely exposed. I felt my asshole get spread, before they shoved the electric device right up into my bowels. I barely even begged, just waited until my next unpleasant shock. They left me strung up for, well i'd say about three days, with occasional torturous sessions, before strapping me up and taking me to my new home, here. Then they...

Well...

I've been talking quite a while now. And I... I'm full again. I need to... please understand... I need to... I cant stop... I...

Schlock. Bub. bub. Bub, Bub, Bub, Bub, bub bub bub bub bub bub bubbubbubbubbububububububub...

...gurk gurp gack gagaga Gag ag ag Urgh! Awwww... Uh. Uhh.. Aheh...

I... I should explain. It's like... Gulp... It's like I have an addiction. Whenever I feel... ready... Its all I can think about, to... Ahh.. to go for it. Pleasure myself. I... I didn't just start doing it naturally though! They made me. I guess its my punishment for being greedy, now I'm constantly feeding off myself. I... produce... two fluids, Sperm and breastmilk. Only... I cant reach my nipples in this position. Thats probably why my breasts look so engorged and jiggly. They leave me like this 90 percent of the time, so I make do with what I've got. Not that I'm complaining. My body seems to love it now, like its my own personal drug dispenser. I Imagine this is like if an opioid addict gained access to a never ending stash of drugs. And it is my preferred method, anyway. the orgasm is amazing each and every time. Another way to keep me doing it, I suppose.

Anyway, my new life began as nothing more than a toy for the guardians.

I spent a long time with an uncomfortable feeling in my new testicles. I couldn't understand what it was since, well, being naturally female I'd never experienced the frustration I had to endure. Of having a full sack. My penis was plugged and kept in a tight sleeve for my first few weeks of punishment. Honestly, I just thought it was normal. I couldn't get an.. An erection, due to the bindings, for the first while. My guardians would occasionally play with my penis, tugging at it and giving it the odd kick, but I was mainly just a decoration at that stage. Sometimes they'd use me as a footstool or a seat. I slept at the foot of their bed strictly vacuumed. My penis was of course always on show, but the rest of me was often tightly bound in latex suits. They'd tread on my exposed balls sometimes when I was blindfolded, to watch me squirm. They seemed to like it.

My buttocks was a big draw. They seemed to like my large, feminine, perfect posterior and often played with it, filling it with all sorts of strange feeling objects. I once spent an entire night pressed deep onto their bedpost, as an ornament. They took pleasure in seeing how much they could stretch me and as i was unable to move, they often succeeded in getting whatever they wanted inside my cavity. I can't tell you the amount of times I had to push out billiard balls or retain an enema for hours on end. I thought it was as bad as it could get but that was just the beginning. Eventually, They loosened my bindings and I began to experience... Erections...

You cant understand the sheer pressure it put on my mind, the first time I saw myself erect. I was a woman, I was happy being a woman. I never imagined I'd be given this loathsome appendage. The first time I saw it worked well, well I think it broke me. It was the last part of my dignity gone, my identity as a female dashed away thanks to this vengeful act. Sure I looked like a woman and had the body most would kill for but still, I was no longer able to deny my new form.

i still wasn't allowed to cum, but my new erection only made the intense need to release even more pressing. I found myself trying to rub myself against anything I could. My hands where constantly bound in positions that made masturbation impossible and I was often gagged, not that my foul predisposition towards self fellatio was discovered yet. The guardians would notice this behaviour and punish me severely for acting, in their cruel words, prematurely. I was once tied by my wrists and ankles and hung from a flagpole for several days, rain or shine, on full display to the public. Passing visitors would point and laugh, others would look on in horror and more still would try to pelt me with whatever they could find. Luckily I was too high for most of the missiles. To those I didn't entertain, I served as stark warning - do not fuck with the boss.

Sometimes they would stand me in poses and play with my cock for hours on end. Their favourite game was to talk dirty to me while abusing my helpless pole. They would spend long amounts of time spitting on my penis to the point of glazing it over with saliva to the extent of it dripping onto the floor. Then they'd torment me, calling me things like deformed and a disguising pet pig. The outcome? I was completely demoralised. I could barely muster the effort to resist their cruel games anymore and became extremely submissive. I even started doing their housework - while my penis was caged of course, they'd make me dust and clean.

The name calling never stopped. My new name seemed to be Cock Bimbo, along with whatever else they decided to scream at me. They had begun to tie up my tortured penis at night to the point where ejaculation was impossible and use me as a makeshift dildo. The orgasm denial was excruciating and, despite my hidden efforts, I never achieved release even once. They made sure of it. I practically lost what little sanity I had left and spent every ungagged moment begging for release. They began to make me request obscenities. I was always rather prude. They insisted that I call sexual acts by awful names and would play me recordings of my pleading later on. I'd listen to myself begging for handjobs, to be fisted and sucked off, or for them to fuck me with their pussies, to name a few horrific examples. They had me where they wanted, I was now a slut begging for sex and they could prove it. The night they placed me back in front of the crowd and played the recordings was probably the worst time of my life up to that point. And still, they wouldn't let me cum. Not until...

Well, until they made me into this addict.

You see, I think they planned all this to make me in to what I am today. They constantly broke me down until I was willing to do anything to finally... well, cum. I needed too. So much so that when my guardians offered me a deal I took it. As well as my housekeeping duties, I was to serve guests as a waitress of sorts. I'd bring them orders from the bar as well as clean up after them. It's at this time I noticed I wasn't the only one who was... Working, I guess, under these conditions. There where loads of others, with enhancements different to mine. One Woman had several extra pairs of breasts, some in strange places you wouldn't expect. Another was forced to deal with extreme obesity, i occasionally saw her getting force fed in front of the customers. I wasn't the only one being humiliated, it seemed.

I was given the task to clean up any spillages from the bar, but I only had my tongue to do it with. This meant any alcohol or water that splashed out on to the bar or the floor I would have to manually clean, swallowing it. It did lead to several fairly drunken nights and I rarely woke up without a hangover.

I was also given more... sexual duties. follow through with these and I'd finally achieve release, they said. I had to hit 100 patrons before I'd be allowed my long awaited shot, but they had to request me to service them. Unfortunately I could only use my mouth again, since to track where I was they stuffed my anus with a large electrified buttplug. Worse still, It responded to a controller given to whoever decided to rent me at the bar. This resulted in many humiliating scurries around the venue as I frantically searched for whoever had the remote, shocks coursing through me at their pleasure. To stop me pulling it out I was fitted with a yoke, leaving me also unable to use my hands for my new job.

My first night, I spent almost two hours licking a customers balls. That's how desperate I was, I followed commands to the letter. He'd rented me, he got the service. I made sure to suck and please them as much as I could and never complained once. Even when I could hear the laughing and the jokes about me, even when he put his drinks glass on my head, I just carried on licking and kissing away.

Now, I should at this point say I was not there to make people cum. I was there to humiliate myself. They had proper whores for sex or whatever, I was nothing more than light entertainment. Most of the time I'd get people - men, women or people like me, females with added extras and even a few heavily modified individuals - and they would make me jiggle and dance in front of them or serve as a table. One sadistic customer rented me just to shock me for an hour. Nothing was off limits but there seemed to be a taboo around using me for true sexual release.

It took me somewhere in the region of 6 to 8 weeks to complete my quota. I remember the day clearly. I was covered in writing, my last customer had decided to scrawl insults all over my body. My Breasts had my new given name, Cock Bimbo in huge black letters and the rest of me was given to the crowd, who saw fit to write all manner of filth.

I was dragged on to the stage and forced to show off my new markings. At the time I didn't expect any of them to be permanent but the weight of the labels bore down on me. I shook my sweaty toned body for all the club to see. I was subject to a strict exercise routine and it clearly showed. In all the hostile embarrassment, I was still actually kind of proud of my figure.

The guardians where brutal. They reminded me of my deal and mockingly addressed the crowd, listing off the terrible things I had done in the quest for release. There was roaring laughter at my expense, followed by a long silence. They knew something special was coming. My yoke was removed and...

And...

Oh... Just thinking of it makes me so horny now. My first time. Excuse me, I have to...

Uh... Schlock... shuck, shuck, shuck...

Shuck-shuck-shuck-slurp-shuck-shuck Shuck Arg!!. Ah...

My... My apologies. I'm sorry. i really... Struggle to keep my mind focused..

We where.. Where talking about my first time doing.. starting to do this, weren't we? I was on stage, correct? Yeah... they'd dragged me up and ripped off all my clothes. Even the bindings. My yoke came off last and my arms where quickly pinned behind my back by the strong hands of my guardians. They gave little in the way of concern for my pain and proudly stood by me as the crowd jeered.

Finally my cock was free of bindings. I stood erect and for the first time ever I saw a sliver of pre cum glisten on my cockhead. I was already drooling, knowing release was imminent. Thats when I felt the handcuffs seal my arms around my back. That's when I felt the chain attach to my buttplug and begin dragging me into a squatting position. I was slowly forced to sit down on stage, pulled in to position by the large object in my rear. Mercilessly, the crowd heckled me. all the while.

I didn't know what was going on. I looked up at my guardians and only got one fast statement - "you're free to cum."

I asked how. No reply. I begged people from the audience to come up and fuck me. Just laughter. I was so confused. Eventually, I think, they got tired of waiting. One of the women Grabbed my head and another positioned my cock. And then, they pushed my face down until I had no option but to open wide and slip my penis in to my mouth.

The awful realisation of what I was doing hit me like a truck. I spluttered and tried to pull off but they held me there and constantly moved my head. The feeling of finally getting to cum was mounting and I slowly began to... To.. well, accept what i was doing. It felt.. good and I so needed to finally release myself. I still tried to resist, but I eventually succumbed and allowed my head to be controlled by the women, bobbing up and down along my shaft.

Until, that is, they stopped. I had the taste of precum in my mouth and my body was screaming in anticipation. But they stopped forcing me and...

"Finish yourself. Finish yourself, or you will be punished much worse."

That line alone sent a chill down my spine. I had little in the way of dignity left, I knew that, but I still clung on to the hope of escaping my prison. But worse punishments? I could only imagine the tortures they could inflict upon me. So I slowly dipped down and licked my cock head. I slipped it back into my mouth. Tears where pouring down my face, but I began to pleasure myself, setting my own pace and exploring my appendage with my tongue. Eventually, At long last, I felt a rising sensation. And then...

I popped. Right in my own mouth. The feeling was indescribable. I felt my eyes widen and my cheeks bulge. A strong hand held me on my cock as I was forced to swallow what I couldn't spit out. laughter erupted all around me as I slowly regained my thoughts after the explosive orgasm. I saw cameras pointed at me, taking pictures. A large mirror allowed me to see my disgraced face, cock in mouth, as I slowly raised from my still erect dick. Drool and semen covered my lips and dripped down my chin and I.. I licked at it, still caught in the euphoric feeling. This send the crown on another tirade of laughter as they screamed insults at me.

"The slut loves it?"

"Fucking nasty Bimbo!"

"I hoped she'd choke, not enjoy it."

I instantly knew I'd made another mistake. Now the crowd were riled up by my apparent enjoyment. I was here to be punished, humiliated, nothing more. I only caught a slight glimpse of my guardians faces before they forced a hood on my head and dragged me offstage, they looked furious. "Liked that did we? well, you'll make quite a spectacle of yourself from now on."

After that, well... I've been talking for a while now. It looks like your times up. I don't know what mods they're going to give you, I just hope they're not as bad as mine. I really do. I hope you'll be okay. Give me a moment to... Damn it,...

PRISONER! ITS TIME TO TAKE YOU TO THE OPERATING ROOM. DO NOT RESIST.

lappsink
lappsink
59 Followers
12