Bad Girl

Story Info
Office sex fantasy. Are you ready to be his bad girl?
765 words
3.93
31.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're strangers. We've never met. But I know some things about you.

I know you're attending an office training seminar, of which I'm the instructor. I know you clearly didn't want to come here this morning, judging by your body language when you entered the room. And I know you're unmarried, from the lack of a ring on your finger.

However, there's something else I know as well.

I know you're a bad girl.

I can tell by the way you look at me. The way you smile when you catch my eye. The way you steal glances at my cock through my pants. Good girls don't look at strange men's cocks, or imagine what those cocks look like. Or imagine what they would feel like in their hands.

So yes, I see you looking. And I'm not a good boy either, because my eyes have been wandering to the breasts filling your conservative top. I'm thinking too. About what those big soft tits would feel like in my hands. What your nipples look like and how they'd feel in my mouth.

And I wonder. Are you really a bad girl? We just might find out.

There's an hour break for lunch once I'm done speaking. Would you leave the group with me and duck into an empty office down the hall? Good girls don't sneak off to empty offices with a man they just met. Only bad little girls do that. So would you?

And after I locked the door behind us, would you moan as I kissed you, full of passion? Would you grind yourself on my leg, full of need?

Good girls definitely wouldn't do that.

When I slid up your top along with your bra, to get at your succulent breasts, would you smile and hold them up for me to suck? As I sucked on your tiny erect nipples, would you stroke my hardening cock through my pants? Good girls certainly wouldn't do that.

Would you drop to your knees, peeling my boxers down to lick the tip of my rock hard erection? The one that you've inspired? Would you stroke my cock in time with your bobbing head, until precum leaked from my tip and you had me groaning with pleasure? Good girls wouldn't do that. Especially not at work, with someone they'd just met.

But if you did that, then of course I'd have to run my hand along the inside of your thigh until I reached your warm wet center. Would juices be leaking from your tight cunt, so aroused by our hidden tryst? Would you beg me to slide two fingers inside you?

Good girls would never do that. They'd never beg a strange man to finger fuck their little holes. Their tight, wet, soft little holes. Would you watch as I got on my knees this time, and licked your tiny clit while I fucked you with my fingers, getting faster and faster?

Would you run your fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked and tongued your sweet, sweet pussy? I'm sure you'd taste delicious. Would you moan and buck your hips against my face as your arousal intensifies? As you feel your orgasm approach, spurred on by my tongue?

And as you came all over my face, would you bite your lip to keep from crying out? Only bad girls cum for strange men.

As your orgasm subsides, I'd push you against the wall and slide inside in one stroke. Would you moan happily at the fullness you feel? Would you fuck back against me, seeking deeper and deeper penetration from my thick, long penis? Would you beg me to fuck you harder?

Bad girls ALWAYS beg to be fucked harder. If you did that, you'd definitely be a bad girl who simply adores cock.

Would you lie down on the floor, beckoning me to enter you? Only bad girls have rug burn on their backs from being fucked hard in an office.

As I fucked you hard and fast on the floor, would you wrap your legs around me to pull me in deeper, ever deeper into your welcoming cunt? Would you squeeze me tightly in your pussy? Only bad girls know how to do that; only bad girls know how to really please a cock.

And when I pulled out to shoot my load on your tits and belly, would you run my cum into your soft skin? Would you lick some off your breasts?

I guess we're about to find out. Meeting adjourned.

So are you a bad girl?