Bad Girl, Bad Girl, Whatcha...

Story Info
Tami doesn't listen, and now she pays the price.
1.9k words
3.83
75.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad Girl, Bad Girl, Whatcha Gonna Do?

Tami didn't plan on having an accident. But it happened.

Brad had just bought a brand new red Ferrari. Although Tami and him were married, the Ferrari was Brad's toy. No one was to drive it but him.

She had taken it to run an errand. He was gone to work with his truck and wouldn't be home for a bit. She didn't think he would notice if she took it and had it back before he returned.

That's when it happened. She was uptown, not even her fault, when some big old truck backed into her. She started freaking as although Brad was usually very understanding, she didn't think he would be that way this time. Plus she wasn't even supposed to have driven it.

Stepping out of the car, she walked to the back of the Ferrari to see what damage was done.

Believe it or not, just a scratch. She hoped it wasn't noticeable to Brad. The other driver got out and gave her his information and apologized profusely. What's done was done, so Tami went home nervous as all heck. Was Brad gonna freak? Maybe she didn't have to tell him. It was just a scratch. And it wasn't her fault. RIGHT?

As she drove it into the garage, trying to make sure she got it in the exact spot Brad had it parked in, she decided not to tell him.

The end of the day came. Tami had made all of Brad's favorites for supper. Put on a sexy sheer dress and had a romantic setting in place. The perfect music, the candles lit, the scents.

As Brad came in his face lit up with a smile and an "Oh ya, I'm gonna get laid" look. Then it dawned on him.

"Ok, what did you do Tami?"

With an innocent trying to hide look, she simply replied "Brad, what could I have possibly done?"

The night continued. They ate the meal Tami had prepared. Low and behold it was delicious, not burnt. Brad, being a man, didn't clue into a thing.

She had enticed Brad to the bedroom with one look. Pushing him onto the bed, Tami lay on top of him. Unbuttoning his shirt, planting wet kisses onto is chest, making her way down his stomach; when it happened.

Brad's cell phone rang.

"Shit, god dammit all." Scrambling for the phone, leaving Tami pushed to the side. "Sorry baby, I'm expecting an important call." Tami's eyes rolled, but knew enough not to say anything. She had to let it slide this time without complaining due to what had happened with the car.

Brad was in the other room talking on the phone. Tami could hear his voice raise. But couldn't make out what he was saying.

She heard the door to the garage slam shut. Shit! She was getting worried that it was someone snitching on her. Brad returned into the house grousing about something. Tami grabbed her robe and walked out into the kitchen. He was leafing through his briefcase. Whew! Work related crap. That meant Tami was off the hook.

"What's wrong Brad?"

"Just business baby. I'm gonna have to run to the office. I forgot some important information on a case I am working on. I won't be long. Sorry baby."

Walking over to her, he planted a kiss on her lips and said see ya soon. Tami was used to Brad's hours. But was disappointed it had cut into their romantic time.

She caught the red Ferrari pulling out of the driveway. A sigh of relief. Her eyes widening as she breezed through not getting caught.

The night carried on. Brad returned about 1:00 a.m. Tami was sound asleep in bed. He woke her by sitting next to the bed and speaking to her softly. She assumed it was to carry on where they left off earlier.

"Why didn't you tell me about the car?"

Crap, he found out!

"I'm not mad Tami, it just would have been nice to hear it from you. But now you will pay. So you bad girl, whatcha gonna do now?"

Brad took her hand, helping her out of the bed, and told her to remain standing. She looked around wondering what he was doing. He came back from the dresser with a blindfold and hand cuffs.

Standing there naked, Tami was looking forward to this punishment. She loved being blindfolded and cuffed. Usually Brad would go down on her while she was in this position. Sucking hard on her clit. Fucking her with his fingers hard. Not letting her screams or begging to be let go happen.

He placed the blindfold over her eyes. Placed each wrist in the one half of each cuff.

"Ok baby lay down on the bed. You look so eager Tami."

She just giggled and thought she was off the hook.

He cuffed her to the bed, his fingers running down her breasts. Her nipples poofing up as the excitement of what was to come was ahead of her. Brad was great in bed. She had had other partners before they were married, but none lived up to what his performance was. Each time was a new experience for her.

And this time was no different.

Brad left the room for a few minutes. Tami still smiling. Laying there.

She felt him crawl up from the bottom of the bed. Taking her legs and spreading them. His warm breath meeting her pussy lips. Yes, this was it. This was what she was longing for all night. His lips tenderly kissing her outter lips. Tugging on them. Brad's fingers separate her lips. His tongue sweeping up from the bottom right to the top. Positioning himself, his two lips take hold of her swollen clit. Sucking gently at first, which was unlike Brad. He liked making her scream out with pain like passion right off the bat. But she was still enjoying it.

His gentleness soon led to what she knew he liked. The hard, body tingling, sucking of ones clit.

Tami screamed out. Her body writhering in passion. Her legs trying to kick him off. Although this was something she loved.

His hands took her one ankle and tied it down. Then the other one. All the while he was still sucking on her hard. Now she had no ability to move whatsoever. Whatever he wanted to do to her, he could. Was she going to put up a fight. Absolutely NOT!!

He let go of his grasp from her clit. Replacing his thumb on her clit. Rubbing softly, not to let her come off of her constant orgasms. His other hand led its way to her hole. As it was well lubricated, he had no problems sliding two fingers, then three in. Finger fucking her like mad. His fingers very quickly soaked up her cum. In-between her moans she could hear the sounds. The looseness, the wetness, the smell of her "flower" scented the room.

What Tami wasn't aware of was that Brad was sitting in the chair masturbating the whole time. Gwen was filling in for Brad. This was his fantasy, which Tami would have never gone along with. So what better way to make her pay for her mistake, and have his fantasy come true.

Gwen was their next door neighbor. A dark colored woman with a figure any man would love to get his cock into. Or admire from afar. Her dark, short hair; her body with all the curves in the right place. Too bad for Brad she was a lesbian.

Although Brad knew she was a lesbian, he would flirt with her when he seen her outside. And her response was "Brad, give me your wife and all my dreams would come true."

Brad sat in the chair, eyes completely glued to Tami and Gwen. His hand stroking his raging hard on.

Gwen ran her right hand up Tami's stomach to her breast. Tami's nipples fully erect. Her fingers twisting it while her tongue darted in and out of Tami's pussy. Gwen loved the taste of pussy. Although she would have loved to turn around and let Tami taste her while she ate her out, she couldn't. The plan was that Gwen pretend to be Brad. No noise, no nothing that would make Tami freak out to what was happening.

Out of the corner of Gwen's eye she could see Brad. His cock ready to explode. His hand grasping the shaft so hard. His other hand cupping his balls. Being careful himself not to make noise. Normally Brad and Tami were loud while making love. Tami let out her moans and screams. Calling Brad's name like she always did. Screaming more, and yes, harder, god yes.

Gwen moved up on the bed next to Tami. Taking her breast in her hand, she leaned down and licked around her nipple. Wrapping her lips around Tami's nipples, sucking softly. Switching from one breast then the other. Continuing to suck harder with each switch. Being careful that her own breasts didn't touch Tami. As that would have alerted her that something was going on.

Brad couldn't take any more. He either was going to cum in his hand or fuck Tami's sweet little pussy. Touching Gwen on the back they made the switch. Gwen sat in the chair watching Brad stick his cock into Tami.

Taking hold of his cock, he slid it into her hole. His cock sponging up the wetness which Gwen helped supply. Grinding deep into her, pounding her each time he went in. Tami could feel every inch of Brad's cock slide in her.

He looked over at Gwen who was fucking herself with her fingers. Which once were in his wife. He almost wanted to lick them, to taste two women on Gwen's fingers would have been the ultimate in his fantasy.

His cock starts to swell inside her pussy. She loves how it feels when the warm liquid hits the back of her cunt. As Brad continues to watch Gwen and fuck Tami his cock starts to explode. He lets out his usual grunts which Tami is accustomed to hearing. Now it feels right for her.

Gwen's fingers were just about finished fucking her own pussy. Although she was a lesbian, she enjoyed watching good sex between a man and a woman. As Brad's eyes were still watching her, she pulled her fingers out of her overworked hole and licked the juices from them. A combination of her own plus Tami's. Making Brad want some. But the temptation would have to wait. Maybe for the next time Tami doesn't listen to him.

Brad left the blindfold on Tami. But uncuffed and untied her. He told her he would be back in a minute.

After what Tami had just experienced, she was worn out. Not knowing she had given Brad the ultimate fantasy come true, she curled up on the bed and fell fast asleep.

Brad walked Gwen to the door. Although the fantasy was over, he wished more would come of it. But knowing how Tami felt about lesbian experiences, he knew not to push his luck.

Brad will never reveal what he had done to Tami to teach her a lesson. The plan just fell in place so easily when she took the Ferrari. He had gotten his friend, who Tami didn't know, to run into the car. The slight scratch it got was well worth the money Brad had to pay to get it fixed.

If Tami ever found out, I am afraid she may find a fantasy (although she isn't into gay sex) that suits the punishment.

Now, as long as his friend keeps his mouth shut, Brad's ASS should be saved!!!