Bad Girl Ch. 2

Story Info
Anya is taken to see doctor - & his nurse.
3.9k words
4.46
133.5k
9
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anneski
anneski
32 Followers

Anya allowed Claire to take her arm and lead her further into areas of the school she hadn't visited before. She was still sniffing, walking slowly, as each step she took rubbed the fabric of her knickers against the welts on her bottom, reminding her forcefully of every stroke of the headmaster's cane. She had never been physically punished before, and had never imagined it could be so painful. Although, it was clear that it was far from painful for the two girls holding her, if their reactions were anything to go by. In fact it seemed to turn them on, she mused, remembering the girl's tongue in her mouth, forcing its way between her lips. She wondered what it would be like to have another girl kiss and lick her elsewhere…

The thought angered her, and she pushed it from her head, and angrily shook off Claire's hand. She stood and smoothed her hair tidy, and adjusted her clothes, composing herself. Holding herself a little stiffer than was normal perhaps, she nonetheless walked unaided and upright.

Claire said nothing, and ignoring her attempts at independence, led on. Finally they came to the sanatorium, and were shown into the doctor's room by a fierce looking woman in a spotless uniform.

"You may leave" she crisply directed Claire, who nodded and went without so much as a glance in Anya's direction.

Despite her antipathy towards her Anya wished the other girl were staying to keep her company.

The nurse looked Anya up and down, clearly unimpressed by what she saw, and nodded to a screen in the corner.

"Undress behind the screen, and put on the gown you'll find ready, then wait to be called. If you are thirsty there is squash on the table"

She turned to leave, and was clearly irritated when Anya called to ask her "Why do I need to undress?"

Sighing, she turned and stared at the girl for some time, until Anya began to wonder if she would ever speak.

"You need to undress because you were TOLD to undress, is that too difficult for you to understand?" she asked, sarcastically.

"You are in need of treatment in the first place because of your problem grasping simple instructions and obeying rules. Should you need help removing your clothes, I can certainly find hands willing to assist-" she smiled, "-but I do not think that you would particularly enjoy the experience!" and turning on her heel she left the room, and Anya was alone with her blushes.

Feeling defeated, and seeing no other course of action open to her, she undressed and slipped the gown on over her knickers. It barely went round her, and was short in the extreme. There was no belt with it, and so she pulled it as tight as she was able across her breasts and folded her arms. That caused it to gape open at crotch level though, so she tried pulling it a little more together there, but then her chest was on display. It barely covered the curve of her buttocks anyway, as it only just reached the top of her thighs. Holding it together with both hands, she tiptoed across to the squash jug, hoping no one else would come in and see her so exposed. She found she was very thirsty, and drank 2 glasses of the squash straight down. A little breeze played around her legs and she shivered, trying in vain to pull the tiny gown closer around her. She gingerly touched her fingers to her bottom, wincing as she felt the raised lines on her flesh where the cane had bitten home.

"Do they hurt very badly?" came a jolly voice, - a MALE voice, and Anya jumped, her stomach lurched and her heart pounded, and pulling at that hateful gown she turned, slowly and reluctantly.

His crisp white coat marked him as a doctor, as did his air of quiet authority. He looked kindly, like a favourite uncle, and Anya relaxed. This man would be her salvation she was sure. No education authority would condone physical punishment in this day and age, and she felt sure that the headmaster would be called to answer for his actions sooner rather than later.

Realising he was waiting for an answer she cleared her throat, and replied that yes, they were very sore, and they stung, and she wasn't sure she was going to be able to sit down at all.

Tut tutting, he ushered her into the next room, where Anya was somewhat annoyed to see the nurse stood by the desk.

"Right then, a few preliminaries first" he positively beamed at her, and Anya found herself smiling back at him, thinking again how kind and jolly he looked. She wiped her hand across her brow, and saw it come away damp with perspiration. Was it hot in here? She didn't feel hot, but it must be.

He was rattling off the usual questions, full name, age, childhood illnesses, vaccinations, accidents and injuries etc, and she found herself answering without thinking, the words just coming.

She puffed her cheeks out a little, and licked her lips, thirsty again.

"Would you like some more squash, are you thirsty?"

She nodded, not sure where the voice was coming from. The room seemed a little larger than she had thought, and it was too difficult to try and focus on objects. It was easier just to listen to the soothing voice, and answer the questions.

She took the glass put into her hand and swallowed the contents. It slipped down very easily, and she held the glass out hoping for more. Sure enough it was refilled, and she drank greedily again. Then the glass was gone and she was burning up. She flapped the gown, hoping to cool her body with the draught.

"If you're hot, why not take the gown off?" suggested the voice, the doctors voice of course, Anya recognised it now. A smiling voice, full of warmth and concern.

Why not? He was a doctor; nothing wrong with undressing in front of a doctor was there? She found herself nodding dumbly, but she couldn't seem to work out how to take it off.

Then cool hands were on her shoulders, slipping it down and whisking it away from her body. She sighed, and smiled, feeling cooler already. She tucked her hair behind her ears and wished she had some more squash.

The doctor chuckled and wagged his finger at her. "Naughty girl, you've still got your knickers on! Weren't you told to undress completely?"

Anya put her hands to her lips. "Oops, sorry Doctor!" She giggled, swaying a little.

Tucking her thumbs into the waistband she pulled, but she slipped and the panties twanged back against her tummy, causing a fresh wave of giggles to erupt.

"I think you need to lie down for a little while, whilst we have a look at that poor sore bottom, and just fill in these final few questions" crooned the voice, and the nurse, who looked much more friendly now, led Anya to a large couch. It was high and wide, and she wasn't sure how to get up onto it so she just rested her arms on it, and then her head, seemingly very heavy all of a sudden, just sank down onto them, and she closed her eyes. The smell of the leather was comforting, bringing to mind horses and comfy sofas. She wobbled, and countered that by spreading her legs wider, and leaning further forwards onto the couch.

"Are you alright, do you want to stay there for a while?" inquired the nurse, now just as concerned and friendly as she could be.

Anya smiled, and nodded, grateful for the darkness of her closed eyes, and the coolness of the air on her body.

She felt hands tugging down her knickers, and she was grateful that she didn't have to coordinate their removal herself. Stepping out of them was accomplished with a little help form those same hands, prompting her to raise her legs when required.

She tensed a little as the hands traced the wheals on her buttocks, then she relaxed as something cool was poured onto them, and stroked lightly across her cheeks. It felt good, and she smiled, and murmured "Mmm…. S'nice..." relaxing completely. The hands glided gently but surely over her wounds, and they cooled and the stinging lessened under their ministrations.

The doctor started his questions again, and they were rather strange this time. Anya briefly struggled with them, trying to ask why he wanted to know, but the concentration needed to query him was beyond her, and he sounded so disappointed with her evasion that she hastened to apologise and to answer them promptly, so she could hear the warmth in his voice again. She badly wanted to please this nice man who had been so kind to her.

Was she a virgin? No.

How many men had she been with? Just one, just that one time.

Had she enjoyed it? No.

Why not? It hurt, and she didn't feel any pleasure from it.

Had she ever tried anal sex? This brought a horrified "Shhh, that's RUDE" from Anya, and even in her relaxed state she shuddered, and tried to stand upright. But those soothing hands pressed her back down, and carried on stroking her, moving up her back, and across her shoulders and neck. Sighing, she relaxed again. The hands travelled back down to her hips, and her bottom, and then to her thighs, caressing the outsides firmly, and then more gently running up the insides.

The voice continued on.

Did she masturbate? Yes.

How often? Most days, sometimes twice a day.

What did she use? Her fingers.

Not a dildo? No, she didn't have one.

Had she ever sucked a man's penis? No.

The hands moved round to her front, and caressed her tummy, pressing and kneading. She shifted her weight a little as she felt a body pressed against her bottom, and she was dreamily pleased that it didn't hurt. That lotion must be marvellous, nothing hurt at all now. The hands pinched at the inside of her thighs, and she spread them a little wider, frowning at the hands as they wandered higher. They brushed lightly across the hair covering her pussy and she flinched. They returned to stroking around her tummy, and she thought vaguely that she would need a wee soon. The fingers combed through the hair on her mound, and then cupped her pussy, cradling and pressing up into it a little.

Anya felt a surge of heat in her pussy, and she sank down onto the hand a little, rubbing herself on it. The hand reciprocated, pressing hard against her and increasing the friction.

The questions continued, and Anya moaned, wishing that the hand would open her lips and touch her swollen clitty. She could feel it throbbing, and she wanted to rub it, and dip a finger into her juices and grease it, so she could frig it hard and make herself come. She rocked her hips back and forth, hoping the hand would get the idea and give her what she wanted.

Even answering the questions didn't help to distract her, in fact it only increased her lust.

He was asking her about her breasts now, whether she stroked them when she wanked, how sensitive they were, did she ever pinch her nipples till it hurt.

This last question sent a tingle through her, and although she answered no, she pictured herself doing just that, and gasped as she felt her whole pussy twitch.

Her breasts ached in sympathy and she had a sudden violent urge to feel someone mauling them, and she moaned, and rocked harder against the hand.

Then the hand was gone, and the voice was saying that she needed an examination.

Other hands pulled her upright, and she protested peevishly, the light causing her to squint slightly as she opened her eyes to help balance herself. She still felt wobbly on her feet, but the room looked more normal now. The nurse and Doctor both helped her up onto the couch, and she lay back hesitantly, still careful about resting on her bottom. Her arms were put back over her head, and for some reason straps were fastened around them. She tugged against the straps, making her breasts bounce, but they wouldn't come undone. She struggled to sit up, suddenly afraid, but she was held firmly. Her ankles were having straps fastened to them too, and these in turn were attached to the bottom of the couch.

"You've been a very good girl Anya, you've answered all my questions, and soon you shall have a treat. Good girls always get a treat, don't they nurse?" queried the doctor, busy with one ankle.

"Oh yes Doctor, good behaviour always gets rewarded" affirmed the nurse, as she turned a handle, pulling the startled girls legs wide apart as the lower half of the couch split into two sections.

In spite of the earlier drinks Anya's mouth was dry as the doctor appeared between her legs, a pair of latex gloves in his hand. He stretched them and let them snap back into shape, with a twanging noise, and grinned at her, and all at once didn't look like anybody's uncle, but more like a mad scientist.

She struggled a little, tensing at what she feared was to come, but he soothed her as if she were a frightened child, stroking her skin slowly and firmly, all the time crooning to her about what a good girl she was being, and just to relax…

She found herself obeying him again; as it was all so much easier when she stopped resisting, and just accepted his touch.

He glided his hands over her thighs, and across the flat plain of her belly, pressing here, squeezing there, causing a wide range of sensations to converge in her open and waiting pussy. As his fingers rested in the junction of her groin he pulled at her flesh, parting her pussy lips without ever touching them, opening her up for his visual inspection.

She felt the cool air caress her exposed wetness, and she raised her hips into it, craving any touch to take her further along the road to orgasm, even if it should be the chill fingernails of the breeze itself. A hand pressed her firmly back down onto the table, constricting her full bladder, and causing her to moan as the pressure simply fuelled the furious throbbing in her clitty. She writhed as the hand grew heavier, and the pressure building in her cunt intensified, making her whimper and pant like a bitch on heat.

The fine line separating the pain of her full bladder and the pleasure coursing through her engorged clit blurred as nerve endings sent her brain signals that it couldn't fully interpret.

Her whole body was trembling now, near breaking point under the strain it was being forced to endure, and just as she thought she could take no more she felt herself stretched wider, and her innermost lips were penetrated by the doctor's probing finger. The shock of the intrusion snapped her eyes wide open, and she fought frantically against her bonds as all her instincts of decency screamed at her to get to a toilet. Even as she struggled she felt her control wane and a hot trickle of urine leaked from her, running down over her pussy, and the probing finger, wetting the cleft of her bottom and stinging where it flowed across the lower welts left by the cane, and finally spattering onto the tiled floor under the examination couch.

She cringed and sagged in her bonds, tears scalding her cheeks and mirroring the hot liquid now flowing freely from another region of her body. The hand on her belly pushed and kneaded as the flow continued, and further indignity came with the chuckling voice of the doctor, as he assured her that he hadn't asked for a urine sample just yet, and kind of her though it was to help, she was plenty wet enough for his fingers without the need for any additional lubrication.

Yet even as her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and humiliation, her pussy throbbed with excitement and her tight young muscles clenched firmly around the finger. It slid deeper in, slowly coaxing her into accepting it all. And it rested for a moment, allowing her to grow accustomed to its presence, and to relax her grip on it. Then it was withdrawing, only to be joined by a friend, splitting her walls further apart as they burrowed deep inside her.

"That's my good girl, open up for the doctor now, it's nearly time for your treat"

The voice of the nurse startled Anya, although not as much as the sudden feeling of her prim mouth closing around Anya's breast and drawing it deep into her.

The nurse suckled hard at her, using her lips and teeth to draw her nipple to near painful arousal. She flipped the rubbery teat with her tongue, blowing hot breath onto its sensitive bumps and sending shudders through Anya's very soul.

The hand that had expressed her bladder now turned its attention to Anya's other teat, the fingers pinching and pulling at it, stretching it beyond what was comfortable then releasing it, rolling and squeezing it, coaxing it into further stiffness.

And all the while the doctor was inside her, forcing her muscles to accept him within her.

"Yes, you have been a good girl, and I think you've been honest with us, you have a lovely tight little pussy and it grips my fingers so sweetly"

Came the doctors voice as he began frigging her, taking his fingers back to her entrance, then stretching her wide all over again as he pushed back into her.

"So, are you ready for your reward now Anya? Do you want to come now?" he asked, frigging her more quickly now, more forcefully.

"Yes" she whimpered, eyes tight shut, torn between the desire to come, and release all the sexual tension contained in her, and dismay that a woman was caressing her body – and it was responding, and a strange man was finger fucking her cunt – and she was enjoying it.

"Ah, yes what? Just ask nicely Anya, ask me very nicely and I will make you come so hard…" his voice trailed off, and his fingers stopped, held firm by her pussy walls, just waiting for the word to either withdraw and leave her in torment, or to stretch her further and send her over the edge into orgasm.

Sobbing a little, and in mental turmoil, Anya forgot all about being strong, and defiant and wailed aloud her need, bucking her hips to try and coax those fingers into deeper penetration, and arching her back, forcing her stiffly peaked breasts towards the nurse, the gesture begging for her handling of her tender mounds to continue.

"Please Doctor, -please Sir- make me come, I need to come, I'll be a good girl, I'll do whatever you want, whatever you say, just please touch me now, please fuck me, I have to come, I can't wait any longer, please, I need you to let me come!"

The garbled plea ended on a fresh outbreak of sobbing, and Anya knew that at this moment she would do whatever it took in order to convince this pair to let her climax.

They were her Masters.

This sudden knowledge hurt more than the beating had, and she knew that the scars would go far deeper too.

She managed to push that thought aside though, as the doctor withdrew his fingers, and replaced them with something cool and hard.

"There, that wasn't so hard now was it?" he beamed.

"But this is hard, and long, and you will take it all" he continued. "You said you hadn't used a dildo because you didn't have one – well you do now!"

And with a sudden lunge he forced the plastic intruder inside her, sending her cunt into a frantic paroxysm of movement, muscles trying to contract and being held wide apart by this emotionless rubber cock.

The doctor watched her face contorting as he worked the dildo in and out of her gaping cunt, her oozing juices making it so easy to slide it so deep into her, and to fuck her to near senselessness.

He smiled. Her mind might still harbour a little resistance, but her body was all his!

His fingers easily found her clitoris; indeed they could hardly miss it in its current wanton state, as swollen and reddened it cried out for attention.

He toyed with it, alternately barely brushing it with the pad of one moistened finger, and then quickly pinching it and letting go, delighting in her screams and wild bucking of her hips as she became increasingly desperate for the release she had begged for.

Finally he relented, and Anya began to shake uncontrollably as she felt the Doctors hot, wet tongue circle her clitoris, briefly teasing it with shallow flicks around its base, then driving her mad with sensation as he flicked it rapidly across the straining tip. The dildo fucked her faster, and harder, and she whimpered, chest heaving as her breathing became increasingly ragged, and she bucked her pelvis wildly to meet its thrusts.

anneski
anneski
32 Followers
12