Bad Girl Gets Her Due Ch. 02

Story Info
Discipline continues with help from friends.
1.3k words
4.33
71.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilnymph28
lilnymph28
18 Followers

I'm lying naked on the bed, with my arms tied, blindfolded. Cum is dripping from my asshole and pussy all over the sheets below me. I hear Rob at the door talking to someone, but I can't make out the words, and I'm scared to see what his surprise is for me. I hear footsteps coming down the hall, and the door opens.

"See what a slut she is?" Rob asks. I blush and try to turn my head away from the door. "Don't move, whore. Just lie there and let us look at you."

I'm so ashamed to be displayed like this, but my pussy is getting excited despite that. I lie still, too scared to move. Hands run over my stomach, up towards my breasts. Fingers start to circle my breast, running towards my nipples. I start to moan, and try to twist my body towards the pleasure-giving fingers.

SMACK! Another slap to my wet cunt.

"I told you not to move, baby. I don't want to have to hurt you, but you have to learn to behave for company. Now, we're going to go out for a while. I want you to lie here and think about how you can be a good girl."

With that, he leaves the room, followed by unfamiliar footsteps. I am so turned on, I just want someone, anyone, to touch me or fuck me, or use me for their whore and let me cum. Time passes, and I fall into a pleasure zone, where all I can think about is the events of the past few hours. I know my pussy is still dripping, and I am pulling against my bonds as I thrust my cunt up into the air.

Finally, the door opens again. "Are you ready to behave?" asks my lover.

"Yes Sir... I want to be good for you." I am almost in tears now. I need to cum so bad.

"That's my good girl." The bed shifts on both sides of me, and the hands start to play with my nipples again. My nipples are being pulled and pinched. It feels so good, I could cum from this alone. Just when the pleasure gets to be too much, it stops. It takes me a minute to realize that no one is touching me anymore. I am still arching my tits towards the absent hands.

"What a little slut you are."

The hands resume touching me, running up my legs towards my soaking cunt hole. One finger starts making circles around my clit, while another plays with my labia. I am screaming with pleasure, begging to cum, but no one is listening to me. Two fingers slide into my needy pussy, and start fucking me. I beg for more, and a tongue licks over my clit. Still, my Master will not let me cum. Just when I think I can't take anymore, one of the fingers slides back into my asshole, and the mouth on my clit bites down. I scream out.

"Cum for us now, whore!" yells Rob.

My cum pours out of me, all over the mouth and fingers working at my pussy.

"Thank you Sir, thank you for letting this slut cum," I whisper.

Before I have a chance to recover, the blindfold is pulled off. I blink my eyes to adjust to the sudden light, and standing around me, with my Sir, are Tom and Andrea. I close my eyes, hoping that this will go away. I can't believe that our friends just saw me behave this way - that their hands and mouths were on my body.

"Open your eyes baby. You have to thank your friends for your little orgasm now". I whimper and shake my head in denial, but open my eyes.

"Now, how do you think you can say thank you for that?"

"I don't know Sir, please don't make me do this... I'll do whatever you want," I beg.

"I know you will... right now, what I want is for you to thank Andrea for licking your pussy for you. You're going to lick that cunt and make her cum all over your slut face until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir... I understand."

Andrea smiles at me, and licks her lips, licking my pussy juice off of herself. She climbs on top of my face, lowers her juicy cunt to my mouth.

"Lick me good, girl, I want you to fuck my hole with your tongue". I can't believe I'm doing this. I extend my tongue, towards her hot cunt and start running it along her pussy lips. It tastes tangy, and salty. Hesitantly, I press my tongue into her hole, plunging it back and forth. She grabs hold of my hair, pulling my face deeper into her. I can barely breath, but I don't care.

"Look at you slut!" says Rob. "You're eating pussy, and you love it. I knew you were dirty. I knew what you were deep inside. Do you want Tom to fuck you now? Do you want his cock deep inside you? Or do you want it in your ass? Maybe you need a cock in your ass and one in your pussy at the same time."

I moan into the pussy on top of me. Andrea slides back, and shifts so that her clit is right over my mouth.

"Now suck my clit for me like a good girl," whispers Andrea. I obey, running my tongue over her clit, sucking with my lips and flicking it with my tongue. She presses down against me, starts shaking, and I know she is cumming on my mouth.

"Look how your girl made Andrea cum so nice," laughs Tom. "We may have to come over to play with your toy more often."

Andrea thrusts against my mouth one last time, and climbs off my face. Her juices are all over me, sticky and cooling off.

"You know," says Andrea, "she looks so pretty with cum all over her. Maybe you guys should give her some more to wear."

The guys smile at each other. "Would you like that sweetie?" asks Rob.

I turn bright red and warm, but I know I need to be covered with their cum. "Yes, please, cum all over me. I need it!"

They start stroking their cocks while they stare at my exposed pussy and abused body. Andrea leans over and starts licking my aroused nipples, performing for the men, inspiring them.

I can see pre-cum glistening on the tips of their hard cocks, their hands rubbing it all over their shafts. Tom cums first, shooting long ribbons of cum onto my breasts and belly, before directing it over my dripping pussy. Rob watches, as the cum shoots all over me, and I moan at the warm sticky feeling as it hits me.

"Do you like it when he cums of your dirty pussy?"

I nod.

"Do you want me to cum on you there?"

I nod again, and whimper.

"I'm going to shoot all over your cunt, its going to run all over your pussy lips, its going to hit your clit, its going to mix with Tom's cum too..."

I am moaning at his words, arching my hips up into the air, and keeping my cunt spread as wide as I can hold it.

"I'm cumming for you now!" he shouts, and lets his semen shoot out, all over my juicing pussy.

Rob lets me lie there for a few minutes, long enough for all the cum to dry on my body. When he finally unties me, he brings a washcloth and cleans my pussy a bit, holding me close in his arms. He kisses me on the forehead, and whispers in my ear, "Sometimes, you really are such a bad girl, you know. But I love you anyway".

I smile back up at him, and snuggle closer. I start to close my eyes and relax.

"but you know we're not done yet. There's still a lot of things I plan on doing to that body."

lilnymph28
lilnymph28
18 Followers